Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bangabi*ch said:
thats not what I'm saying. what I'm saying is they don't even know if it was just him or if there were more refs and players taking part in it. there's a lot more money in nba games than in some backyard dog f!ghts.
You said their priorities are fu*ked up because they were worrying about Vick while gambling on the NBA is going on, but they're still investigating the gambling on the NBA, them bringing charges and going after Vick has sh*t to do with that and it certainly isn't hindering their investigation into the gambling on the NBA. Yes, there's still more they need to find out about the NBA thing, does that have anything to do with Vick's case? No.

Last edited by HHS; 08-16-2007 at 01:36 PM..
 08-16-2007, 02:05 PM         #102
thecrownprince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the sensetive people in here.

Look at it like this. This ain't the worst sh*t a n*gga has done. America does have it's priorities fu*ked up. I'm pretty sure more people done heard about Vick then the Jena 6 or the guy that's going to get executed in Texas for a murder he didn't know was going to happen or had nuthing to do with but was there. And that's cause the media would rather focus more on the wrong-doings of Vick(a presumed guilty black man) than the innocence of other black men. Say what you want but this is a racist society. As long as white people run the country(and they do), blacks will always be put on the heat for sh*t that has always been going on but doesn't become an issue until we do it.

Back to Vick, 6 Years for k!lling dogs? Forgive me for asking, but don't kennals k!ll dogs? If a dog stay in an animal shelter too long, do they just release him back into the streets? No they k!ll it. And fu*k humane. So u telling me that shocking n*ggaz to death is humane? There's been worse sh*t done to people than these damn dogs. Seems like animals have more rights in this country than n*ggaz do.
 08-16-2007, 02:14 PM         #103
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cockf!ghting and dog f!ghting are two different things.

we only usually own chickens to k!ll or gather resources from anyway

dogs serve many more purposes like friendship and companionship
 10 years ago '06        #104
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 HHS said:
You said their priorities are fu*ked up because they were worrying about Vick while gambling on the NBA is going on, but they're still investigating the gambling on the NBA, them bringing charges and going after Vick has sh*t to do with that and it certainly isn't hindering their investigation into the gambling on the NBA. Yes, there's still more they need to find out about the NBA thing, does that have anything to do with Vick's case? No.
it's all a big a.ss witch hunt/crucifiction to me and it's a bunch of bullsh*t.
 08-16-2007, 02:21 PM         #105
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL Smoothz said:
In America there are underground dog f!ghts all over the place... all you little suburban white kids with your Labradors, Shi Tzu's, and c*cker spaniels can't see your dogs getting torn up in a f!ght and thats why ya'll so salty... but its a culture in a lot of places where ya'll don't go... rednecks breed dogs to f!ght in the country, blacks and mexicans do it out here in the hoods in cali... its all over the place
eh blacks n mexicans here have em as akind of "macho" accessory n sh*t i personally dont like pits
but people here walk around with em actin all hard n sh*t and thats the only reason they get em its stupid
sh*t they wanna act hard like if they got protection walk around wit a gat
 10 years ago '07        #106
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 King Ryan said:
Damn sh*t not looking to bright for my boy Vick, I still support him 100%. His punk a.ss friends snitching and sh*t.
:applause:
 08-16-2007, 02:34 PM         #107
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said:

THAT MUST MEAN YOU ARE NOT A PEOPLE PERSON - DOGS ARE FREAKING ANIMALS fu*k - I KNOW ONE THING IF THERE WAS NO FOOD LEFT I WILL NOT THINK TWICE - THE MOTHERfu*kER WILL BE DEAD AND I WILL BE MAKING SO PIT BULL STEAKS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE - FRIENDSHIP AND COMPAINIONSHIP - DUDE GO GET LAID
 10 years ago '05        #108
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 R_U_Serious said:

if u need a friend that bad get a blow up doll a xbox and some cheetos.
 10 years ago '05        #109
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 almcaffee said:
I have a pet, I've had plenty of pets.... do you support the sh*t that is taking place in Africa, the genocide? people being slaughtered? Im sure you dont but at the same time you dont give a sh*t because it doesnt effect you.... Thats why people hate america, we say all this BS about how we have such high morals but we are some selfish fu*ks for real, me included. We make a big deal out of the wrong sh*t, I wish we had this much anger and excitement about the "WAR" in iraq. Cause we aint at war at all, they are no threat to us period. We are some bandwagon bi*ches for real, dont knock another man for what he does, live your own life. if you gonna be about a cause, then dont just be about it in your neighborhood.

Real talk man... People just worry about what fox show them... Bill orielly followers But really though no ones says anything about the dogs k!lling children and attacking infants... Also attacking elderley an naturally f!ghting ways... I bet if u have a big pitt and he gets excited and see another dog HE ATTACKING... SHOWS PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO OR TO TALK ABOUT CAUSE THIS IS THE BIGGEST MEDIA STORY I hope he plea so he can play
 10 years ago '05        #110
Killaaj 
space
space
PUT it like this.... A s3x offender in delaware got 4 months and probation for pleading guility to a number of s3xual crimes to a girl who was 14 and he was 31... AND U SAY VICK SHOULD GET 6 YEARS WHY ARE U BREATHING
 08-16-2007, 02:52 PM         #111
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
PUT it like this.... A s3x offender in delaware got 4 months and probation for pleading guility to a number of s3xual crimes to a girl who was 14 and he was 31... AND U SAY VICK SHOULD GET 6 YEARS WHY ARE U BREATHING
CAN I GET AN AMEN
 10 years ago '05        #112
Killaaj 
space
space
I GOTTA SAY AMEN.... BUT THE DISTURBING PART IS

HE WAS WHITE:banghead::banghead:
 08-16-2007, 03:15 PM         #113
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McGruff Hates Dog-f!ghting

Take A Bite Out Of Vick

VID

replace * in fu*k with a c in the link
 08-16-2007, 03:32 PM         #114
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all isn't it ironic that his "friends" and "family" are rolling over on him like some damn dogs? He fed those mufu*kas and this is how they return the love right? Thats why I go by the motto that Treach from Naughty By Nature introduced.. "I do my dirt all by my lonely"... Because mufu*kas will snitch on you in a second. But damn its ALOT of sensitive a.ss mufu*kas in here. Don't kennels k!ll dogs if they can't be sold after a while? I mean lets be serious. Mufu*kas get less time for r*pe and sometimes murder in this damn country, but Vick faces up to 6 years?????? Thats some str8 up bullsh*t. Lindsay Lohan gets caught with COCAINE like every other day, but gets a slap on the wrist. This country's priorities are all fu*ked up. Seriously. I have a fu*kin' dog and I'm not bi*chin' like some people are. We're @ WAR right now. There's alot more important things to focus on than Michael Vick.
 08-17-2007, 07:02 AM         #115
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I GOTTA SAY AMEN.... BUT THE DISTURBING PART IS

HE WAS WHITE:banghead::banghead:
Word - That's cool
 08-17-2007, 07:25 AM         #116
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
Exactly...let his a.ss rot in jail for a year...be released and then be suspended from football.

Celebrities need to start learning that they too are held accountable for their actions.

How the hell can he have the heart to support dogf!ghting?????????

Just about everyone I talk to around here where I live...they are burning their Vick jersey's.
 08-17-2007, 07:27 AM         #117
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:

I heard about this case -- it's because the judge is a complete moron who should be removed from the bench. Everyone has been talking about that...

Anyway, just because 1 judge is a fu*k-up doesn't mean that Vick should go free and unpunished. I say throw his a.ss in jail and let him get beat up by other team football fans. :D
 08-17-2007, 07:31 AM         #118
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Exactly...let his a.ss rot in jail for a year...be released and then be suspended from football.

Celebrities need to start learning that they too are held accountable for their actions.

How the hell can he have the heart to support dogf!ghting?????????

Just about everyone I talk to around here where I live...they are burning their Vick jersey's.
The same way you have the heart to eat chicken on steak - or even freaking fish. I agree with you as far as celebrities think they are above the law, and Vick should be punished but for the FEDS and the MEDIA to be paying so much attention to it like they are instead of showing what is going on with JENNA SIX it's all FALSE.

We are talking about a animal that at the end of the day if there was nothing else to eat, what would you eat? I KNOW I WILL BE SERVING MY FAMILY MY PET DOG..

fu*k WHAT YOU HEARD
 10 years ago '04        #119
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 warvick said:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u crazy a.ss hell, his boys rolled on him, he has to cop the best plea now or they gonna give him the max if he gets conVICKted

PLEA BARGAIN is the only way out for his a.ss now

WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG!!
Vick tried to keep it real, but his boys didnt:sick:
i feel you his boys did some ole bi*ch sh*t tho start snitchin but the things is theres to many gaps in the cause to convict him i still say he can get off
1)theres no audio or video of vick being involed
2)there no bank statments of him buy or withdrawing large ammounts of money(i know alot of you think it was illegal aint gonna be no bank statement but think about it if ive been supporting a illegal dog f!ghting ring theres got to be some money involed)
3)and finally the snitch factor , yea true it was ran in vicks house but that still dont mean he knew. Like i said without audio for all we know the ones snitching is the ones who set it up in his name. And Could have been just tellin vick "yo some sh*t fu*ked up in the crib can we get some extra dough this month". i know some of yall thinkin hell naw not for six years but sh*t if im a starting nfl quaterback i dont have time to question sh*t that goes on at a house im just paying for in va and i live in atl.

imo he still got a strong cause lawyers just not up on they sh*t
 08-17-2007, 08:03 AM         #120
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a pet and i dont give a fu*k about dogf!ghting...... Also my cousin got a pitbull and this bi*ch randomly attacked the family, the dog was raised in the burbs with good living fu*k up sh*t.

Pitbulls are pitbulls! they love to tear sh*t up. This whole vic is stupid now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy