most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #81
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Ron Mexico--- would be better off if he was accused of r*pe or murder. How about dude knowingly gave a broad Herpes? That’s enough for me to slam his a.ss to concrete.

Leonard Little --killed a lady in drunk driving accident but MADD wasn’t all over that sh*t.
Ray Lewis - Super Bowl MVP less in a year of being accused of murder

Jamal Lewis-- served time in prison for conspiracy to traffic drugs…etc

Last edited by Dane Van Rip; 08-16-2007 at 12:48 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #82
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
 Kadroan said:
dang Vick caught up. What ever happened to Marcus Vick and Aaron Brooks, they still play football?
Last I heard the dolphin released Marcus...I have no clue about Aaron
 10 years ago '06        #83
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
the feds got their priorities all fu*ked up. They're worrying about mike vick gambling on some damn dogs when they got gambling on actual NBA games fu*kin around with point spreads and sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #84
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
he'll probably get off.. dont worry
 10 years ago '04        #85
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 bangabi*ch said:
the feds got their priorities all fu*ked up. They're worrying about mike vick gambling on some damn dogs when they got gambling on actual NBA games fu*kin around with point spreads and sh*t.
The investigation by the FBI that led to the charges against Tim Donaghy lasted for over a year, and the guy plead guilty and agreed to cooperate with their continuing investigation into gambling on professional sports, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that they are prioritizing Vick over that.

Quddus said:
I can't say if it right to f!ght dogs or not because I don't give a fu*k about animals. Have yall ever seen those videos of cowls and sh*t being slaughtered in a slaughter house? sh*t is made crazy and people are still fu*kin eating meat.

Hey I say this if you gone say its wrong to f!ght animals it should be wrong to k!ll them and eat them. If you look at the situation none of them have a fu*king choice.
I'm not all up in arms about dog f!ghting, but I think there's clearly a difference between k!lling an animal to eat it and breeding them to f!ght for your pleasure.
 08-15-2007, 11:04 PM         #86
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vick is totally fu*k damm
 10 years ago '04        #87
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
What kinda homies is that? Vick took them under his wing, put food in they mouth, securing they swagger, and then they turn on him in the end.

foldin' under pressure a.ss niccas. Crime doesnt pay, especially in these times. Ya "homies" dont even got ya back.
 08-15-2007, 11:31 PM         #88
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
ppl trippin like he murked some kids @ a school or somethin
exactly

Pit Bulls aint no damn endangered species or nuttin and tons of adoption centers are full of em and ppl don't buy em so they k!ll em in there. Aint no different than horses and greyhounds getting k!lled if they lose a race.

muhfu*kas acting like he woke up every morning, skinned kittens alive, and r*ped lil kids
 08-16-2007, 12:09 AM         #89
binobong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he lucky could have been worst.
 10 years ago '06        #90
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
dats BS
 10 years ago '07        #91
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
“If he was in Mexico he would be a hero” Adam Corolla on Jim Rome is Burning

Pittbulls are know for being vicious dogs and that’s why they are used that way. Vick is not an animal hater he just sees a pitbull as a k!lling machine not a lovable pet. I remember watching Faces of death back in the day and these Koreans went to a pet shop and brought a puppy. They skinned the puppy alive and started hitting him in the head with a hammer to soften his brains and then they just cut the puppy’s chest open while he was still alive. They ate the dog but the sh*t was horrific but in their culture that’s the normal. In Vicks culture (not the Hip-hop one) that is how he sees things.
 08-16-2007, 01:37 AM         #92
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FUk VICK...hopefully after he gets sentenced, they send him to a dog pound and feed him to the dogs.. his nothing but a b!tch
 08-16-2007, 02:27 AM         #93
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAITAMINUTE said:
y is it that a blk celeb has 2 b be made of an example?
why does it have to be about him being black? who said anything about that? fu*ktard
 08-16-2007, 02:35 AM         #94
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
ok he did something wrong but lets not get carried away here, people k!ll and r*pe and get less heat then this man....

Tyson rapped and got 3 years, OJ k!lled and got out, this guy is going down and losing his life for dogs...?

Call me stupid all you want but i'm not ready to put this guy behind bars when people k!ll people drinking and driving... Give him a heavy fine, I mean like half a mil, community service, plenty of it with accent on helping animals and making people understand it's wrong and life time probation for any wrong doing with animals...

NFL suspend him for a year so he can complete the community service then let him play for the Bengals or the Raiders...
YOU RIGHT ABOUT THAT. 6 YEARS IN JAIL IS A HARSH PENALTY WHEN THEY LETTING PEOPLE OFF FOR murder. CASSIDY GOT FOUR MONTHS FOR HIS ROLE IN A murder. YOUNG BUCK GOT PROBATION FOR ATTEMPED murder WHEN stabBED THAT GUY IN THE BACK. tHE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS fu*kED UP BECAUSE THEY LET CELEBS OFF. NOW I THINK PEOPLE SEE THAT AND NOW THEIR GONNA MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM. IF VICK DOES MORE THAN A YEAR FOR THIS HE GOT A BAD DEAL BASED ON WHAT OTHER CELEBS GET.

N E WAYZ HES STUPID hE MAKES ALL THAT MONEY AND THE ONLY THING HE COULD DO WITH HIS TIME IS k!ll OVER 60 DOGS
 10 years ago '04        #95
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11265 11265
snitches can end you.
 10 years ago '06        #96
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
 HHS said:
The investigation by the FBI that led to the charges against Tim Donaghy lasted for over a year, and the guy plead guilty and agreed to cooperate with their continuing investigation into gambling on professional sports, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that they are prioritizing Vick over that.

I'm not all up in arms about dog f!ghting, but I think there's clearly a difference between k!lling an animal to eat it and breeding them to f!ght for your pleasure.
thats not what I'm saying. what I'm saying is they don't even know if it was just him or if there were more refs and players taking part in it. there's a lot more money in nba games than in some backyard dog f!ghts.
 08-16-2007, 11:08 AM         #97
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 srjr27 said:
Whoever supports him or makes any attempt to try and defend him is heartless, gutless, and ignorant. And the whole 'his boys are a bunch of punks for snitchin' argument or the 'keep it real' defense is absolutely moronic and shows complete ignorance on how the legal process works in the United States. These heinous crimes he is being charged with shows a complete and utter disregard of the concept of humanity and a man who is morally bankrupt. Anyone who can see what this case, as a whole, represents in terms of celebrity and the human condition will be unable to defend these actions or their state of mind in which they were committed.
F- OFF DUDE - SNITCHING SHOULD BE THE CRIME - SO WHAT HE FOUGHT DOGS - WE HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT IS k!llING OUR RIGHTS AND NOBODY IS SAYING sh*t, DUDE GET YOUR fu*kING MINDS RIGHT, BECAUSE BEFORE YOU NO IT WE WILL HAVE THE GOVERNMENT TELLING US WHEN TO EAT AND sh*t - LET ME STATE THIS VICK IS WRONG FOR WHAT HE DID - HE IS A HEARTLESS bi*ch - BUT LETS PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR NATION BEFORE WE WAIST TIME ON DOG f!ghtING
 10 years ago '06        #98
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
it would be real f*cked if he get time for alledgedly murdering animals when its people who get tried for crimes and walk away.
 08-16-2007, 11:23 AM         #99
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolhandluc said:
Normally, I don't respond to dumb comments from impressional people but i found this needed a response. "Is a dog's life worth less than a human's?" Can a dog put food on the table? Does a dog go to work to provide for a family? Oil is more valuable than your life son so don't forget that. I can say fu*k you...I will say fu*k you. You're probably some clown out here with 3-4 kids & 5 dogs & treat your dog better than you children. Better yet, you don't see your children cause you're on Boxden all day doing absolutely nothing. We see children dying everyday and the media don't cover that or the authorities don't go after the a.ssailant like they are doing Mike..Women get r*ped & the victim gets interrogated more than the criminal..But we sit here and worry about some animal more..learn something younsta & stop being an e-gangsta. Read a fuc*ing book..matter of fact write one. I say again Fu*k A Damn Dog dumbass.
GOOD sh*t DUDE GOOD sh*t - fu*kING PRESIDENT TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHT AS US CITIZENS PUT THIS CLOWN TALKING ABOUT A fu*kING DOG
 10 years ago '05        #100
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 vazquezj said:
F- OFF DUDE - SNITCHING SHOULD BE THE CRIME - SO WHAT HE FOUGHT DOGS - WE HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT IS k!llING OUR RIGHTS AND NOBODY IS SAYING sh*t, DUDE GET YOUR fu*kING MINDS RIGHT, BECAUSE BEFORE YOU NO IT WE WILL HAVE THE GOVERNMENT TELLING US WHEN TO EAT AND sh*t - LET ME STATE THIS VICK IS WRONG FOR WHAT HE DID - HE IS A HEARTLESS bi*ch - BUT LETS PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR NATION BEFORE WE WAIST TIME ON DOG f!ghtING

hell yeah!!! mu fu*kas are under talks about puting chips n people n sh*t. if i don't want to be found then i don't want to be found. u put sim cards in cell phones not people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy