Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
LOL yall whiling lol....i honestly don't believe that 3/4 of you getting all pissed at Vick would show the same anger when you read about regular joe shmo k!lled/raped jane dough...the way you guys are getting heated i'm starting to think you guys are the type of dog owners who lip locking with their dog and sleeping with him/her in your bed like it's your girlfriend.

bottom line if he's guilty then do the time, not guilty get off his case...but you guys are losing ur brain getting pissed lol.
 08-15-2007, 12:48 PM         #62
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
I have a pet, I've had plenty of pets.... do you support the sh*t that is taking place in Africa, the genocide? people being slaughtered? Im sure you dont but at the same time you dont give a sh*t because it doesnt effect you.... Thats why people hate america, we say all this BS about how we have such high morals but we are some selfish fu*ks for real, me included. We make a big deal out of the wrong sh*t, I wish we had this much anger and excitement about the "WAR" in iraq. Cause we aint at war at all, they are no threat to us period. We are some bandwagon bi*ches for real, dont knock another man for what he does, live your own life. if you gonna be about a cause, then dont just be about it in your neighborhood.
 08-15-2007, 01:32 PM         #63
NOsFinest1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats wack, his boys and family turning on him..
he has to take the plea

no choice

he needs to get a hitman and take those cowards out
 08-15-2007, 01:34 PM         #64
NOsFinest1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this behind dogs, dogs that are vicious and would eat your child..
to hell with those dogs

too bad that man got caught...
dog f!ghts are a pretty cool event,

may as well through boxing promoters in jail.. they f!ght people!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #65
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
fu*kin Vick man..once i found out in details what went on with these dogs as far as drowning them, electricuting them, shooting them, beating and torturing the dogs if they wont cooperate and sh*t i washighly pissed cuz i luv my dogs and i be damn if i see or put up wit dat sh*t from sumbody..i dont care if its someone else's dog or not u dont do no sick cruel sh*t like dat 2 no living creature...fu*k that dog f!ghtin bullsh*t and fu*k Vick i used 2 like him and i respect his football skills buh other dan dat i ain got nothin 4 him....he reepss wat he sews..let karma come bak 2 him
 10 years ago '05        #66
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 77 77
 MortalDanger said:
this is america so get down or lay down
In America there are underground dog f!ghts all over the place... all you little suburban white kids with your Labradors, Shi Tzu's, and c*cker spaniels can't see your dogs getting torn up in a f!ght and thats why ya'll so salty... but its a culture in a lot of places where ya'll don't go... rednecks breed dogs to f!ght in the country, blacks and mexicans do it out here in the hoods in cali... its all over the place
 10 years ago '06        #67
bxdiplomat 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,617 | Props total: 5397 5397
just lock him in a room with DMX and call it a day
 08-15-2007, 02:32 PM         #68
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
plea bargain ain't in a black man's vocabulary.
hahahahahah
 10 years ago '04        #69
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
 Sheeed said:
ppl trippin like he murked some kids @ a school or somethin

exactly man, exactly. If Vick goes away for a year, I'm quite sure he can come back. Ruined reputation and all. If Michael Irvin can make it to the hall of fame, Vick can come back to the game. Everyone makes mistakes. If vick has to go to jail to make amends for his crimes, than that's what he has too do.
 08-15-2007, 02:55 PM         #70
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only potential argument you vick supporters can have is the fact that people dont seem to get this mad at fu*king human beings dying n sh*t but theym ake a huge a.ss deal bout vicks k!lling some dogs....

other than that i mean what really can you say...
 10 years ago '04        #71
Lawgic 
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
the only potential argument you vick supporters can have is the fact that people dont seem to get this mad at fu*king human beings dying n sh*t but theym ake a huge a.ss deal bout vicks k!lling some dogs....

other than that i mean what really can you say...
well i can only speak for myself...i don't support him, but even if that's the only argument they have it's the TRUTH...all these BX members in here cussing and getting pissed off over cruelty to these dogs probably don't give 2 sh*ts about what's going on in Africa with the genocides or the 3rd world countries where people are working for pennies and their government just gets rich off them...that's why people are responding like this and say Americans value animals more than human life....id bet my bank account that all these guys getting pissed are the first ones to change the channel when they see some sickly african child with flies on their face in those commercials...but wanna have an aneurysm over tortured dogs...I'm not supporting his actions just pointing out the hypocrisy in the responses to this thread.

Last edited by Lawgic; 08-15-2007 at 03:21 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #72
Lawgic 
space
space
 almcaffee said:
I have a pet, I've had plenty of pets.... do you support the sh*t that is taking place in Africa, the genocide? people being slaughtered? Im sure you dont but at the same time you dont give a sh*t because it doesnt effect you.... Thats why people hate america, we say all this BS about how we have such high morals but we are some selfish fu*ks for real, me included. We make a big deal out of the wrong sh*t, I wish we had this much anger and excitement about the "WAR" in iraq. Cause we aint at war at all, they are no threat to us period. We are some bandwagon bi*ches for real, dont knock another man for what he does, live your own life. if you gonna be about a cause, then dont just be about it in your neighborhood.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 08-15-2007, 03:24 PM         #73
nisarg64 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thts right now the n*gga wanna act straight i guess money aint come thru buyin law for his a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #74
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
 Ghost Writer said:
Great grammar bro. You are even more ignorant than homeboy above you. Nobody said a dogs life is worth more than a humans. Then again why is it worth less? They breathe and have a heartbeat also. I'm not saying they should be valued more but that's exactly why vick faces up to 6 years for k!lling pitbulls not LIFE. Plus, where do you get the idea that Americans value everything more than human life? Yes Americans are generally shallow and materialistic but I think any person is smart enough to realize if they weren't alive they couldn't enjoy their material possessions. Oh and how can you say "fu*k a damn dog" and then go on to say you have 2. So why the fu*k do you even have them?
Normally, I don't respond to dumb comments from impressional people but i found this needed a response. "Is a dog's life worth less than a human's?" Can a dog put food on the table? Does a dog go to work to provide for a family? Oil is more valuable than your life son so don't forget that. I can say fu*k you...I will say fu*k you. You're probably some clown out here with 3-4 kids & 5 dogs & treat your dog better than you children. Better yet, you don't see your children cause you're on Boxden all day doing absolutely nothing. We see children dying everyday and the media don't cover that or the authorities don't go after the a.ssailant like they are doing Mike..Women get r*ped & the victim gets interrogated more than the criminal..But we sit here and worry about some animal more..learn something younsta & stop being an e-gangsta. Read a fuc*ing book..matter of fact write one. I say again Fu*k A Damn Dog dumbass.
 08-15-2007, 08:17 PM         #75
srjr27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Ryan said:
what the hell is he talking about, trying to type smart, but is making no sense.
Yeah I'm "trying to type smart." Unfortunately you're too ignorant and brain dead to understand what I wrote. Tell me, does my post not make any sense or does it contradict your narrow minded position?
 10 years ago '05        #76
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
I can't say if it right to f!ght dogs or not because I don't give a fu*k about animals. Have yall ever seen those videos of cowls and sh*t being slaughtered in a slaughter house? sh*t is made crazy and people are still fu*kin eating meat.

Hey I say this if you gone say its wrong to f!ght animals it should be wrong to k!ll them and eat them. If you look at the situation none of them have a fu*king choice.
 10 years ago '06        #77
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813
fu*k the bullsh*t....He knowingly participated in an illegal activity....allegedly. If he's found guilty or accepts the plea, he deserves what he gets...if he's not guilty so be it, he needs to change the company he keeps, when you're one of the highest paid players in the NFL, and the face of a franchise you can't be caught doing dumb sh*t.
 08-15-2007, 09:07 PM         #78
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont support dog f!ghts but im saying the feds could be doing something bigger then this im sayin i live outside philly and we're looking more and more like iraq everyday i dont see the feds out this bi*ch out in full force like they after vick fu*k the goverment cuz they aint worth shyt cuz they try and set examples with lil thing and blow em up into bigger things but dont solve bigger things that they can make smaller a.ss backwards for real.......
 10 years ago '06        #79
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
Life is fukked up, why you so mad at dogf!ghting? Does that sh*t affect you in any way shape or form? Prolly not. I got a dog, she's not a pit, I don't f!ght her, but I don't care that other people f!ght theirs. What are you doing to prevent the f!ghting of dogs? If your answer is nothing then shut the fukk up and keep your opinion in your head. It is what it is, stop crying and keep it movin.
 10 years ago '04        #80
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,477 | Props total: 6416 6416
dang Vick caught up. What ever happened to Marcus Vick and Aaron Brooks, they still play football?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago