Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2007, 08:27 AM         #41
Okonkwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
osama bin laden is still at large, and the feds are worried about some damn pitbulls.

but for real, vick should just do the time like a man if he's found guilty and put it behind him.
 10 years ago '05        #42
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
THE k!llING PART IS HE IS NOT GETTING CONVICTED OF ACTUALLY DOG f!ghtING AND THESE SO CALLED GANGSTERS ON HERE ARE CRYING ABOUT DOGS f!ghtING WHEN THEY MAKE death THREATS OR SAY SOMEONE GETTING k!llED IS COOL THIS IS HOW U SEE SOMEONES REAL CHARACTER
 10 years ago '05        #43
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Obviously the thread starter cannot read. He hasn't accepted sh*t yet.
 08-15-2007, 09:18 AM         #44
danaandrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good..... now i can delete the scrub off madden 08.. lol... :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: he is an idiot! they should give him a 2 to 4 let him sit there an think about this bullsh*t
 10 years ago '07        #45
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
damn vick is the sh*t hope he work sumfin out man
 10 years ago '05        #46
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
n*ggas talking about dogs getting k!lled when there like, millions of them getting euthanized(think that it) every year, getting hit by cars, abandoned at birth etc etc. sh*t atleast put them n*ggas to work someway
 10 years ago '04        #47
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301
 08-15-2007, 10:05 AM         #48
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
fu*k you and your pet.
 10 years ago '04        #49
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Give Him The Chair!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #50
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
I got a dog, but this is some bullsh*t. people k!ll me with this f!ghting dogs a crime against humanity. IT'S fu*kING DOG NOT A HUMAN. you got people going out in the woods shooting up deer and ducks every year, you got people going out to sea k!lling sharks and whales and sh*t, do they get federal indictments? stop trying to crucify the black athlete.
 10 years ago '04        #51
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Some animals are more valued than others, in this society, dogs are pretty much the most valued animals. Whatever you want to think about that, dogf!ghting is illegal, you can't just ignore laws because you don't agree with them, if he did it, he knew if was illegal, he knew there were consequences if he was caught. Laws can be clearly unjust, but to me this isn't a case of that, this law reflects the values of our society, and doesn't deny him any of his basic rights as a human being.

Last edited by HHS; 08-15-2007 at 10:30 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #52
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
ok he did something wrong but lets not get carried away here, people k!ll and r*pe and get less heat then this man....

Tyson rapped and got 3 years, OJ k!lled and got out, this guy is going down and losing his life for dogs...?

Call me stupid all you want but i'm not ready to put this guy behind bars when people k!ll people drinking and driving... Give him a heavy fine, I mean like half a mil, community service, plenty of it with accent on helping animals and making people understand it's wrong and life time probation for any wrong doing with animals...

NFL suspend him for a year so he can complete the community service then let him play for the Bengals or the Raiders...
 10 years ago '04        #53
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
i hope he takes the plea deal. it will keep his "friends" from testifying against him, which would get real ugly. Just imagine the things they would throw at him! and this would also ruin his image. so there is no way out of this for him. he owned the house... someone would have to be real stupid to believe that he owns a house but NEVER goes there....C'mon DOG...
 10 years ago '05        #54
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Yung C said:
i hope he takes the plea deal. it will keep his "friends" from testifying against him, which would get real ugly. Just imagine the things they would throw at him! and this would also ruin his image. so there is no way out of this for him. he owned the house... someone would have to be real stupid to believe that he owns a house but NEVER goes there....C'mon DOG...
white folks own houses and never go there. they're called rent houses.
 08-15-2007, 11:30 AM         #55
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arceo said:
its a sub-culture...i kno its cruel but some people dont see it that way..i know back on my islands, c*ckf!ghting is as normal as watching MMA..not to say its right, just giving you another angle...

this is america so get down or lay down
 10 years ago '04        #56
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Ricky Williams, Pacman jones, Mike vick on the Toronto Argonauts+ Linsday Lohan at cheerleader= CFL championships........
 10 years ago '05        #57
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
Real sh*t, if they weren't betting like a Million a dog f!ght(I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT), Vick gets the "Dumb n*gga of the Year" award for this year. Your making millions and if you have a better year in football than last year you make more millions. 50k on a dog f!ght is nothing with money like that(if there betting that much). But think about Ron Mexico might still get Herpes endorsements.
 08-15-2007, 12:00 PM         #58
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats funny, is that all these clowns saying they support Vick, will turn on him and hate his guts the minute he accepts this plea and turns states evidence and starts "snitchin" on other people involved. You dudes are a prime example of when hip-hop bullsh*t and hype gets taken too serious. You could care less if someone murdered 50 people, but if he cooperates with the law, then that motherfu*ker is the devil.Some of you are just complete idiots.
 10 years ago '04        #59
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,403 | Props total: 3907 3907
he better accept otherwise hes gonna be sittin in the pen for awhile
 08-15-2007, 12:32 PM         #60
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He going to jail either way..and his nfl career is over!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago