Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2007, 12:47 AM         #21
srjr27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
They said the same sh*t about Kobe and he was accused of r*pe. What happened? I'm wearing his new kicks right now
Kobe's case and Vick's case share no similarities. Kobe's case came down to the simple 'he said, she said' dilemma while Vick's contains physical proof and an array of witnesses to testify against him.
 08-15-2007, 12:50 AM         #22
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolhandluc said:
A coward dies a thousand deaths...a soldier dies but once..Vick's "friends" are b*tches & is a dog's life worth more than a human's...America value everything more than human life and we need to re-evaluate or judicial system...think about it. What's worse a police beating your a.ss for no reason and bombing another country or having a f*c*ng dog f!ght. F*c* a damn dog & I have 2 rottweillers so don't come with that idiotic BS cause the media has your f*c*ng ming twisted.
 08-15-2007, 12:52 AM         #23
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole vick thing has really made it easy to identify the ignorant people on this board

:D
 10 years ago '07        #24
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
How ironic is it that Barry Bonds’ childhood friend from the suburbs (Grey Anderson) is in jail for not snitchin’ but Mike Vick homeboys from “ da hood” is singing like Alicia Keys? When keeping it real goes bad!

Last edited by Dane Van Rip; 08-15-2007 at 12:58 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #25
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
yea...that man put money in they pockets and they do him like that...its cool tho cuz they names is all in the papers and internet.
 10 years ago '07        #26
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
He's going to jail the question is how long. His lawyers trying to get him less then a year. Even if he serves his time PETA ( People for Eating Tasty Animals) is going to be all on the scrotum.
 10 years ago '04        #27
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 137 137
lol @ the soft a.ss dudes in here who listen to music about rappers claiming to have "Bust clips on a n*gga" but Vick k!lls some dogs and it hits a sore spot.

Lol @ everyone of you...Your the reason BX is still up and running

Give yourselves a round of applauds.
 10 years ago '07        #28
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
them n*ggas r pus*y snitchinng
 10 years ago '05        #29
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him

fu*k that i support it. u support copyright infringment don't ya? that sh*t is a federal offense too!
 10 years ago '04        #30
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
I haven't done a lot of research on this case but... First of all, I'm not gonna judge dude based off what the media says but this is how I feel... if he's guilty then he should do his time and learn from his mistakes and that it was a bad thing to do... but if not, then let's move on and everything should be cool... dude has been scrutinized under microscope very hard and I feel until everything comes in and whatever happens within the justice system happens then we shouldn't judge him saying "oh yeah he did it"... give dude a chance... I just hope it doesn't have one of those wrong accusation outcomes like the LaCrosse boys at Duke...
 08-15-2007, 02:44 AM         #31
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the saga continues
 10 years ago '04        #32
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
 srjr27 said:
Whoever supports him or makes any attempt to try and defend him is heartless, gutless, and ignorant. And the whole 'his boys are a bunch of punks for snitchin' argument or the 'keep it real' defense is absolutely moronic and shows complete ignorance on how the legal process works in the United States. These heinous crimes he is being charged with shows a complete and utter disregard of the concept of humanity and a man who is morally bankrupt. Anyone who can see what this case, as a whole, represents in terms of celebrity and the human condition will be unable to defend these actions or their state of mind in which they were committed.
what the hell is he talking about, trying to type smart, but is making no sense.
 10 years ago '06        #33
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
To be truthful I don't see I follow up on this. He won't do anything more than 6 months even if that and he'll just have a butt load of fines. Now if he's found innocent man, it's going to be allot fo a.ss kissing!!!
 08-15-2007, 07:28 AM         #34
gibnshyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
I have a pet..but thats it..its just a pet..sh*t aint that serious..if i can get mad cash i would f!ght my sh*t too lol
 08-15-2007, 07:41 AM         #35
WAITAMINUTE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
he deserves full sentence

they need to make an example out of him, celebs and rich people are equals.. sadly that will never happen
y is it that a blk celeb has 2 b be made of an example?
 10 years ago '04        #36
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 MortalDanger said:
f*ck a dog.............these crackers value a dog more than human life. i don't see their a.sses out there protesting when someone is r*ped or k!lled.............i'll say it again f*ck a dog.
 10 years ago '06        #37
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 Thuggy C said:
lol @ the soft a.ss dudes in here who listen to music about rappers claiming to have "Bust clips on a n*gga" but Vick k!lls some dogs and it hits a sore spot.

Lol @ everyone of you...Your the reason BX is still up and running

Give yourselves a round of applauds.
i thought it was 'applause'...but if that's how real gangstas spell...

anyway, read the indictment...it's not just that these dogs were k!lled but the manner in which they were k!lled. and even if he wasn't directly involved in any of it, there's overwhelming evidence to suggest that homie was the bankroll behind it. so he has to be held responsible in some sense.

besides...if vick was stupid enough to both be around this bullsh*t AND keep a bunch of snitchin' a.ss bi*ches around him, then he deserves the every bit of the sh*t storm he's facing. and he picked the worst time to fu*k up. if tagliabue was still runnin' sh*t vick would be at training camp next summer...but w/ dictator goodell? i'd be checking the CFL for openings.
 10 years ago '04        #38
bigman_d_ 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
its bad enoygh his career is probably over, now he gon get branded as a snitch to damn
 10 years ago '04        #39
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
* still is confused why you would even think to do something like this at this point in your life*

10 years ago '04        #40
jay9982 
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
 srjr27 said:
Whoever supports him or makes any attempt to try and defend him is heartless, gutless, and ignorant. And the whole 'his boys are a bunch of punks for snitchin' argument or the 'keep it real' defense is absolutely moronic and shows complete ignorance on how the legal process works in the United States. These heinous crimes he is being charged with shows a complete and utter disregard of the concept of humanity and a man who is morally bankrupt. Anyone who can see what this case, as a whole, represents in terms of celebrity and the human condition will be unable to defend these actions or their state of mind in which they were committed.
All this over some dogs? So if vick was having chicken f!ghts....no, no, c*ckroach f!ghts, and they found c*ckroaches and chickens buried in the back yard, would it be all this? All this media hoop-la over some dogs. People have been f!ghting pitbulls way before anybody on boxdens' grandparents were born , yet we are trying to make an "example" out of Vick and brand him as some sort of "Pitbull f!ghting Kingpen". The media, the public is centuries late and a dollar short. He did it, its not right, but sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago