Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
7095 pageviews
158 comments

Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement

yers representing Michael Vick on federal dogf!ghting charges are trying to negotiate a plea agreement that would include less than the year of prison time that prosecutors have offered, ESPN learned on Tuesday.

A source also said that Vick's attorneys have recommended that the embattled quarterback accept a deal if it includes less than a year of jail time, but he has not decided whether to f!ght the charges.

Vick's situation became more tenous on Monday night when two more co-defendants decided to cooperate with the government. Purnell Peace and Quanis Phillips are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Friday to accept plea agreements. That clears them to testify against Vick.

Collins R. Spencer III, a spokesman for Vick's lawyers, said they were surprised by the plea deals.

"They didn't see it coming," Spencer said.

Sources told ESPN's Kelly Naqi that Vick attorneys Larry Woodward and Billy Martin met with federal prosecutor Michael Gill and the investigators on Monday afternoon.

Harrington on The Herd

Anointed the Falcons' No. 1 quarterback in the wake of Michael Vick's legal issues, Joey Harrington, right, says he's preparing like the Falcons are his team and that he's a good fit for coach Bobby Petrino's offense. Listen

In a Richmond, Va., court in late July, Vick pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities, and conspiring to sponsor a dog in an animal f!ghting venture. He said in a written statement that he looked forward to "clearing my good name." He also pleaded with the public to resist a rush to judgment.

Another of Vick's co-defendants, 34-year-old Tony Taylor, pleaded guilty to the same charges and has pledged to fully cooperate with the government in its prosecution of Vick and the two others. The plea deal requires Taylor to testify against Vick and his two remaining co-defendants if called upon to do so.

A source close to the investigation told Naqi that Vick has until Friday to make up his mind whether to accept a plea agreement. Otherwise a superseding indictment will be filed and Vick will face at least two more federal dogf!ghting charges.

Meanwhile, the NFL dismissed a report Sunday that said commissioner Roger Goodell was close to announcing a season-long suspension of Vick.

Citing two sources within the league, Yahoo.com reported late Sunday night that Goodell will announce "this week or next" that Vick will be suspended for the 2007 season.

"That's the direction it's going and has been from the time this started," one of the sources said this week, according to Yahoo. "The plan was to make sure it was announced before the season. Given what everybody has seen from what [league] security found and what the feds are telling us, there's really no choice."

Eric Holder, a former deputy attorney general retained by the league, is still gathering facts on Vick's alleged involvement in dogf!ghting, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Monday.

"The commissioner has not made any decision," Aiello said.

The gruesome details outlined in the July 17 indictment have fueled public protests against Vick and prompted the suspension of some of his lucrative endorsement deals. The summary of facts signed by Taylor supports the indictment's claims that the dogf!ghting ring on Vick's property in Surry County, Va., executed underperforming dogs by drowning, hanging and other brutal means. Taylor admitted shooting one dog and electrocuting another when they did not perform well in test f!ghts in the summer of 2002.

Vick has been barred from Falcons training camp by Goodell while the league conducts its investigation.

"While it is for the criminal justice system to determine your guilt or innocence, it is my responsibility as commissioner of the National Football League to determine whether your conduct, even if not criminal, nonetheless violated league policies, including the Personal Conduct Policy," Goodell said in a letter to the quarterback on July 24.

Falcons coach Bobby Petrino said he has not spoken with his players about Vick's troubles since camp opened.

"I'm not ready to respond to anything regarding Michael because I know nothing new," Petrino said.

Falcons running back Warrick Dunn, Vick's teammate since 2002, said he recently spoke with the 27-year-old quarterback to offer support. Dunn added, however, that the players have no choice but to move ahead and prepare for the Sept. 9 season opener at Minnesota.

"I don't think anybody on this team right now is hoping that Mike comes back," Dunn said. "If he comes back, that's great, but I just think right now we're at point where the guys that are here are trying to get better and move on down the road. Mike is going to be missed and has been missed, but at the same time you have to go on."

[pic - click to view]

http://sports.espn.go.com .. ory?id=2972161

158 comments for "Aug 14 - Vick to accept plea agreement"

10 years ago '06        #2
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
plea bargain ain't in a black man's vocabulary.
 10 years ago '04        #3
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 1355 1355
Damn sh*t not looking to bright for my boy Vick, I still support him 100%. His punk a.ss friends snitching and sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #4
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
 King Ryan said:
Damn sh*t not looking to bright for my boy Vick, I still support him 100%. His punk a.ss friends snitching and sh*t.
:applause::applause:
 08-14-2007, 11:18 PM         #5
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him
 10 years ago '07        #6
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
if vick did what he did...then i don't feel shyt for him having to serve time...only thing that may get sympathy out of me is that feds had his homies snitch on him...and most likely they were probably more involved in the dog f!ghting and they won't be serving time..only vick...fu*k snitches:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #7
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
people that snitched on him will serve time just not as much. vick is a fu*king idiot anyways. he deff. took part in the dog f!ghting therefore i have zero sympathy for that heartless fu*king retard
 10 years ago '05        #8
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
 MortalDanger said:
fu*k him, what kind of person supports dog f!ghting that sh*t is fu*ked up... if u aint got a pet then u dont know u can just shut the fu*k up and take ur opinion elseware, if u have a pet then i know your saying fu*k him

its a sub-culture...i kno its cruel but some people dont see it that way..i know back on my islands, c*ckf!ghting is as normal as watching MMA..not to say its right, just giving you another angle...
 10 years ago '05        #9
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
f!ghting animals has rules and sh*t, its not like they make them f!ght and sh*t, when they put the animals in the ring if one shows signs of not wanting to f!ght they call it off, the trainers cant touch the animals in anyway or force them to f!ght. but if you got animals that dont wanna f!ght you get rid of them, i dont condone it tho but its big money
 10 years ago '04        #10
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
A coward dies a thousand deaths...a soldier dies but once..Vick's "friends" are b*tches & is a dog's life worth more than a human's...America value everything more than human life and we need to re-evaluate or judicial system...think about it. What's worse a police beating your a.ss for no reason and bombing another country or having a f*c*ng dog f!ght. F*c* a damn dog & I have 2 rottweillers so don't come with that idiotic BS cause the media has your f*c*ng ming twisted.

Last edited by coolhandluc; 08-14-2007 at 11:42 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 King Ryan said:
That's about the only thing wrong with this case. Dude's boys is straight rollin over on him. Other than that it's fu*k Vick. He either k!lls dogs, or supports it, and just like the rest of y'akll I don't know him so why the fu*k should I have his back? Cause we both black? Would y'all n*ggas have mine? Stop sweating dude's mediocre skill on the field. He doesn't know any of y'all and he doesn't want to. Nuff said............
 08-14-2007, 11:50 PM         #12
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he deserves full sentence

they need to make an example out of him, celebs and rich people are equals.. sadly that will never happen
 08-14-2007, 11:51 PM         #13
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolhandluc said:
A coward dies a thousand deaths...a soldier dies but once..Vick's "friends" are b*tches & is a dog's life worth more than a human's...America value everything more than human life and we need to re-evaluate or judicial system...think about it. What's worse a police beating your a.ss for no reason and bombing another country or having a f*c*ng dog f!ght. F*c* a damn dog & I have 2 rottweillers so don't come with that idiotic BS cause the media has your f*c*ng ming twisted.
REAL TALK!!! :applause: :applause: Props on that sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #14
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Skip>>>Ronnie said:
dont matter how much time he does his reputation is ruined, he will never get another endorsement and who knows if he will ever be allowed to play in the nfl again

LIFE RUINED SUCCESSFULLY
They said the same sh*t about Kobe and he was accused of r*pe. What happened? I'm wearing his new kicks right now
 10 years ago '05        #15
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
ppl trippin like he murked some kids @ a school or somethin
 08-15-2007, 12:27 AM         #16
srjr27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever supports him or makes any attempt to try and defend him is heartless, gutless, and ignorant. And the whole 'his boys are a bunch of punks for snitchin' argument or the 'keep it real' defense is absolutely moronic and shows complete ignorance on how the legal process works in the United States. These heinous crimes he is being charged with shows a complete and utter disregard of the concept of humanity and a man who is morally bankrupt. Anyone who can see what this case, as a whole, represents in terms of celebrity and the human condition will be unable to defend these actions or their state of mind in which they were committed.

Last edited by srjr27; 08-15-2007 at 12:41 AM..
 08-15-2007, 12:30 AM         #17
warvick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
plea bargain ain't in a black man's vocabulary.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u crazy a.ss hell, his boys rolled on him, he has to cop the best plea now or they gonna give him the max if he gets conVICKted

PLEA BARGAIN is the only way out for his a.ss now

WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG!!
Vick tried to keep it real, but his boys didnt:sick:
 08-15-2007, 12:31 AM         #18
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the plea is pretty much admitting your guilty.
 10 years ago '06        #19
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
snitches get stitches... fed want him bad
 08-15-2007, 12:36 AM         #20
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolhandluc said:
who cares if its worse? doing that to dogs is still bad

bombing a country is worse then r*pe, but does that make r*pe ok? no.. your analogy is fu*king ignorant and flawed to sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago