Aug 13 - 50 Cent: "Shut Me Up, I Dare You" (HDX Interview)

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #61
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 Bobby's World said:
Your a d*ckhead. If music is so much entertainment then why the fu*k are you expecting it to tell your kids to be doctors, lawyers, or business owners?
Muthafu*kaz like you are the reason kids are fu*ked up these days not the music. There is a BIG a.ss PARENTAL ADVISORY SIGN ON THE FRONT OF THE CD WHEN IT IS ON THE SHELF AT THE STORE. Turn off the TV and teach the fu*kin children. When I was growing up the music was worse. What the fu*k do you call n*ggaz With Attitudes. They weren't talkin about ANY business savvy sh*t. But my moms still made me go to the fu*kin library at least once
a week. Try doing some sh*t yourself before you blame all your woes on ENTERTAINMENT as you put it.

And your a f*g**t.

Because If you didn't realize that the mind of child from the ages of 8-15
are nothing but gullible and malleable, then your an idiot.

Or maybe you just don't understand the mind of an adolescent.
The rebellious stage of a young teenager is only a myth, right???
Where most of the time that age group looks up to the older crowed I.E your f*g**t a.ss...
And the age group that your f*g**t a.ss pertains to, looks up to homos like the n*ggas that are either hustling for real (not nickle and dime n*ggas)
or rappers that you idolize so much.

Parenting is a major issues. As a matter of fact it is the main issue. And YES parents should be held accountable for their child's actions.
But for you to be so naive to believe that culture and society has no impact in an adolescent's mind what so ever, is nothing but abused and fu*king stupid.

On a greater note; You must be even more of a f*g**t, because for you to think parents aren't already doing this [providing and encouraging goals for their kids] must only tell me 1 of 2 things...

1 - your parents did an awful job of teaching you to strive for goals. And the only type of nourishment that they provided you with was... keeping you away from "Parental Advisory Albums" and making you go to the library once a week, instead of reading with you every night.
Or
2- You have never growing up in the "have nots" of life. And your still a f*g**t!!! Because growing up not having anything sucks. And only having people that you can relate too, or Role models you can idolize are throwing in your face how good it is to be rich.... What option do they have????
Hustle, or Rap about hustling??

How many rappers do you really think ever seen a whole brick???

It's all a facade kiddo.

Oh, but I get it now. It's better to lie about the fake drug they sold, so everyone that is buying this glamorized glorified story don't think they are fake. Because if they only rapped about the 8 balls and 20 pieces that they actually fu*ked around with... then f*g**ts like you might not buy their record because you might think he really ain't hood.
And if that happened, then they wouldn't be able to rap about the car, mansions, jet, and hoes :(
and then they wouldn't be able to go diamond. :(
So then what would they talk about in their interviews???
Politics???
Riiiiiigggghhhhhhhht!!!!

Why would a 13 year old want to learn about history when Juan around the corner has that work??? Why Listen to his parents when someone he knows is making more money then both his parents are earning combined annually, in less than 6 months???

And and yea we grew up listening to NWA and sh*t like that. (late 80's early 90's)
and that time and era has been extinguished. Thank God.
Because all they were doing was glorifing the 80's when crack hit and Reaganomics was in effect.
I can't Imagen why anyone would want to re-live that era???
I'm just straight baffled.

If you really remember how bad sh*t was back then, you wouldn't be putting all the blame on parenting.
I work in my community and no I do not have kids. But what happens to the children who's guardian(s) work(s)
2nd and 3rd shifts, and don't have family to help them raise their kids???
What happens when a parent isn't able to take their child to the "library once a week"??? because let alone not being able to afford a car... there isn't any time. Someone has to put food on the table.

But wait I forgot!!! STUPID ME!!!!
even though they have no time to provide for their kids, they still have enough time to make sure that the CD their child is listening to, doesn't have that BIG BLACK & WHITE Parental Advisory sticker in the right hand side corner !!!
Because it is impossible for kids to get ahold of these albums...
These are social issues that the minority community faces.
This isn't fiction!!!!
It really does takes a Village to raise a child!!!

Don't get it misconstrued, I'm not blaming it on 50!!!
I'm just saying switch up your flow.
Talk about something with context.
Dammm even if you can only stimulate just one mind, with only one song... then at least you have made a change.

AND your still a f*g**t!!!
 10 years ago '04        #62
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
What an idiot.

Thats all.

:D
 10 years ago '04        #63
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 RamazedAGAIN said:
youre a retard.
No, you're the retard. Everything in this world is about business. You think these corporations are putting out music for fun? Do you think the big wigs at Interscope listen to rap? This is a business, grow up.
 10 years ago '05        #64
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
why the fu*k everyone bi*chin for? yall act like 90% of u on here right now is not gonna debo the album. could care less bout what it sound like, if its good, lotta spins in the whip, if its whack, i throw it out the window, wont cost me a cent so fu*k it.
 08-15-2007, 03:38 PM         #65
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just sayin "50" get everybody stirrin on bx
 10 years ago '04        #66
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
 Make_a_WIsh said:
u have too much time in u hands.
lmao, wtf.
 08-15-2007, 07:16 PM         #67
j_bwell1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Newsflash he's got money and bi*ches now. Why would he continue to rap like that? So YOU could relate?? See this what I'm talking bout weirdos. Go get you pus*y mayne...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sounds like a cheerleader.
 08-15-2007, 07:34 PM         #68
l1lmpma$term1nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FUK 50 I HOPE HIS bi*ch a.ss FLOPS....... NOW THE GAME HE A REAL HOOD n*gga......
 08-15-2007, 07:50 PM         #69
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic hahahah
whats different about this video than any other fu*king video in the past 5 years?
money, cars, bi*ches dancing????
what am i missing???
and the hook is
" i get money....(i get it)...i get money (i get it)"
damn thats krazy a.ss hook ***sarcasm
hAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

sh*t i think people just act like they like this sh*t cuz theres nothing else to listen to
just admit it, sh*ts wack
and he raps ABOUT THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME a.ss sh*tt
we get it , HES RICH
geeesh

08-15-2007, 07:54 PM         #70
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye west is wack too but sh*t even HE might rap about something different than his riches
 08-16-2007, 01:03 PM         #71
OmarF5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya dudes is tight, because 50 gonna sell another half dozen million of CD's.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago