Aug 13 - 50 Cent: "Shut Me Up, I Dare You" (HDX Interview)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
50 is... 50. He does what he does, when have u ever heard him not talk "crazy/wreckless"? The truth hurts and he speaks the truth. people ask him the questions and he answers them... what do you want from the man?
hip hop is in a bad shape. he knows this we know this.

so why the hate?
 10 years ago '05        #42
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
50>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '05        #43
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 4881 4881
SCOTT BOOGIE DID NOT PRODUCE I GET MONEY!
 10 years ago '06        #44
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
He's k!lling me, he know's he's gonna atleast do a track with Jim Jones
 10 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 doubler said:
i got an idea for those that dont know which album to buy, why dont you guys do hip-hop a favor and buy both albums and support the artist that make music for us to hear and show that hip-hop is still relavent today..... I mean hip-hop music is prob. more affected buy itunes and other download ways more so than country and alternative music... carrie underwood sold over 5 mil, beyonce over 2 mil and bands like greenday and coldplay sell all kinds of records but the only hip-hop that sells is the southern cats like jeezy, akon, ti, weezy and luda. In terms of sales if it wasnt for FIDDY who would NEW YORK or anything north of virginia have to represent in terms of sales, Kanye west and Jay-Z... Fiddy and Kanye both put out good music worthy of 10-15 bucks depending on where you live or what store you go to....... Hip-Hop is dead cause the sales show it just as much as the music not being where it should be but when talkin 50 and Ye..... I believe if both these dudes dont sell well with these 2 albums it will surely show that NY has fallen and whats gonna be prob. one of the most shocking things to be viewed in the eyes of other artist in different regions is the fact that 50 didnt move his units..... Im not d*ckriding 50 or Ye but if you look at sales of NY artist the last few years that have sold major units or at least over 2 mil how many names can you list???????? T.i. has gone platinum his last 2 albums as has jeezy, luda and akon... who has done that for the east coast.....

to each his own but i will be coppin both and riding with my NY ni**as....

and yeah im reppin FLA but im NY til i die....

peace out peeps

and all my southern cats on the den i aint startin no ish, just stating the facts which is right now the A got it locked wit jeezy, akon, ti, weezy and luda in terms of consistantly putting out pretty good albums or albums that sell and for all the hate 50 receives he in my eyes holds it down along with kanye and Jay in terms of sales and consistancy.......

the hell you talkin bout ny n*ggas?
50 is the one from NY
Kanye reps Chicago
Lil Wayne is from New Orleans
 08-14-2007, 06:59 AM         #46
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 shouldnt flop but i feel he might jus cause people not gon buy it cus they dont like him as a person there not listening to da music.....and i get money is a instant classic he ate that sh*t! i might get ye album to but he aint really got any singles dat make me want to
 10 years ago '05        #47
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Dr.X said:
wtf.......man. fifty say the same sh*t in ever interview
They ask him the same questions. Why wouldn't he say the same sh*t?
 10 years ago '05        #48
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 fully_amazing said:
I don't even know where to begin with what is wrong with you statement???

"It's a good ticket for black people to make money and get themselves out of the rutt society has put them in."
When you have this mentality, you are disempowering your own people!!!
Stop having that mentality that everyone has to be a rapper or a ball player to have real money.
Teach the kids that there are other futures in other fields instead of entertainment!!!

Stop with this Ticket sh*t!!!
I see it way to much (both in Latinos & Blacks)
Stop making excuses and start to motivate and stimulate our children!!!

Stop blaming society and do something about it!!!

make a different!!!

Do you know that all that bi*ching and moaning will get you no where.

Do you really think that people in power are one day just going to be enlightened???
Do you think they are going to wake up one day and say.....
"ummmmmm, they've complained so much, that now we are going to give them something they haven't earned."

Nothing k!lls me more than asking one of our kids what they want to be when they get older.
and there response has something to do with some sort of entertainment!!!

What happened with telling our children to become doctors, lawyers, and Business owners??? (and no!!! owing your own record label doesn't count as being a Business owner)
I know!!!!
instead of encouraging that, we embed in them that the "real" money is in entertainment.
Do you know what are the chances of someone getting in the entertainment business??

well let me put it like this...
You have better chances of going to collage, and being someone.

Thats why listening to muthafu*ka talk about how much money they have, what cars they have, and where they travled and what bi*ches they fu*k...
Kills me!!!

So stop believing the hype that 50 is a business man.
He's not!!!
and music isn't a business. Its entertainment...
and if it's being used to send messages to our kids... then please, by all means...
let it be encouraging!!!
Your a d*ckhead. If music is so much entertainment then why the fu*k are you expecting it to tell your kids to be doctors, lawyers, or business owners?
Muthafu*kaz like you are the reason kids are fu*ked up these days not the music. There is a BIG a.ss PARENTAL ADVISORY SIGN ON THE FRONT OF THE CD WHEN IT IS ON THE SHELF AT THE STORE. Turn off the TV and teach the fu*kin children. When I was growing up the music was worse. What the fu*k do you call n*ggaz With Attitudes. They weren't talkin about ANY business savvy sh*t. But my moms still made me go to the fu*kin library at least once a week. Try doing some sh*t yourself before you blame all your woes on ENTERTAINMENT as you put it.
 10 years ago '04        #49
JiggZ 5 heat pts
space
space
$691 | Props total: 195 195
i hear people gonna get the graduation so he can retire
 10 years ago '04        #50
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i think people gona start gettin tired of him, and its gonna crush him when his album finally does drop and he only goes gold his first week, which would be a heart breaker for him. but then agian he might sell 2 mil his first week.. yea riiiiii...........
 10 years ago '04        #51
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i think people gona start gettin tired of him, and its gonna crush him when his album finally does drop and he only goes gold his first week, which would be a heart breaker for him. but then agian he might sell 2 mil his first week.. yea riiiiii...........
 10 years ago '04        #52
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Dr.X said:
wtf.......man. fifty say the same sh*t in ever interview
its because they ask the same questions
 10 years ago '07        #53
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
"50 Cent: Buck has his moments, but you have to know that he gets high!" lol that was funny
I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM SAY THIS BEFORE...SO HOW DOES HE SAY THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.....
 08-14-2007, 09:45 AM         #54
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
ill never understand people man..the same people in here rippin 50 apart,were the same people hyping him up when he first went to aftermath.he has NEVER been a lyrical artist,its always been the hooks and choruses.it was the fact he was from the street that everybody liked.but YOU GUYS are the ones that blew him up,because of that hes not in the street anymore,so what else is he going to rap about?imagine what one of his days is like. hes got so much money its ridiculous,all because everyone was on his nuts when get rich dropped. its like we as fans do this to ourselves. the more popular a rapper gets,the more money he gets,the bigger fanbase he has,the more people hes got to appeal to.he cant rap about the grimy sh*t anymore.i dont know about you but id rather listen to someone with money,rap about money.than some of these rappers we KNOW dont have money,rap about it. its like people dont understand these people get older too.theyre not kids on the street anymore. and none of us ever know just how much,if any,money these people give to charities..but none of us want to hear a song about rappers being good,giving money back,and positive sh*t. its like this big dumbed down circle. and the sick part is,i cant stand 50 cent. i just dont like his music.but look what the guys doing,how else can he market himself?a gangsta?not anymore..hes damn near a marketing genius.and no matter what anyone in here says,they will be downloading the album,if not buying it. even if just out of curiousity. i know i will.its music.its why we're all in here talking about it. the same thing happens with jay z.people dont want to admit hes getting older,hes conquered every aspect of rap music,hes changing flows and testing sh*t out.at this point in his life,its more fun than anything. and the part thats going to annoy me the most is when we do the same thing to joe buddens. god forbid he ever blows up,which i hope happens,but doubt ever will,what is he going to rap about?what if we bought his album,made him go triple platinum,and hes a multi millionaire all of a sudden,he cant rap about starving and depression like he does now,he'll start rapping about what his life is like now. and then everyones going to say the same thing about him. we all like the struggling rapper,its like no one wants to see someone make it,and appreciate the work they put in...damn sorry about rambling on,and im sure a lot of people will disagree,but whatever.i hardly ever bother replying, just felt like it..
somebody needs to introduce you to the "enter" key
 08-14-2007, 10:27 AM         #55
j_bwell1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung C said:
50 is... 50. He does what he does, when have u ever heard him not talk "crazy/wreckless"? The truth hurts and he speaks the truth. people ask him the questions and he answers them... what do you want from the man?
hip hop is in a bad shape. he knows this we know this.

so why the hate?

Ive heard 50 not talk wreckless, when he was dissin ja and sticky on a album no one heard, when he was dissing jiggaman and jay murder him in half a bar. My favorite humble fifty moment is when he did the song about beatin his meat. Not hated on the dude "this time" i was on that get rich bandwagon too. Just trying to say he has been humble. I guess im trying to say also that he built he career on drama, clarification for the 50 cent defensive line and cheerleaders.

"I go up and down like a merry go round
Visions of some...splash
I touch on myself when ain't no shorties to touch me
After this joint half the hood gon' want to fu*k me"

"Home sick than being sick of home
I'd rather have a shortie to help me
Then do it on my own"

next feat 50 fifty "jerk"

I aint never heard a p.i.m.p talk like that.
 10 years ago '05        #56
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 j_bwell1983 said:
Ive heard 50 not talk wreckless, when he was dissin ja and sticky on a album no one heard, when he was dissing jiggaman and jay murder him in half a bar. My favorite humble fifty moment is when he did the song about beatin his meat. Not hated on the dude "this time" i was on that get rich bandwagon too. Just trying to say he has been humble. I guess im trying to say also that he built he career on drama, clarification for the 50 cent defensive line and cheerleaders.

"I go up and down like a merry go round
Visions of some...splash
I touch on myself when ain't no shorties to touch me
After this joint half the hood gon' want to fu*k me"

"Home sick than being sick of home
I'd rather have a shortie to help me
Then do it on my own"

next feat 50 fifty "jerk"

I aint never heard a p.i.m.p talk like that.
Newsflash he's got money and bi*ches now. Why would he continue to rap like that? So YOU could relate?? See this what I'm talking bout weirdos. Go get you pus*y mayne...
 08-14-2007, 11:01 AM         #57
Dj Blurswift  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahahahaha! Real sh*t. 50 don't want a girl he wants OLIVER
 10 years ago '06        #58
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
Good Thread
 08-14-2007, 11:13 AM         #59
OmarF5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIs going to sell Half a Mill easily over-seas, even if one of you haters in the US don't buy one.

I never bought any of 50's album, but I'm buying Curtis asap.

If you support Hip-Hop, support a man that make's hip around the world.
His is the most marketable MC in the World. You want cool lyrics listen to LilWayne, these Europeans dont understand half of the sh*t he rhymes about.

50 is the Package.

All my mexican and european workers working on my construction site's. They hear 50 and they say GOD. They don't know what a little wayne is.
There for 50 can touch every un-american soul and make them drink Vitamin Water and buy his album.

Stop slippin, respect work and effort.

Last edited by OmarF5; 08-14-2007 at 11:18 AM..
 08-14-2007, 11:53 AM         #60
813ballin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*CK 50, GUNOT..talking about record sells...you may sell mad records 50 but you sill a fu*king joke all the white kids in the burbs think your hot and spend all mommys money, but people in the streets know your true colors...SNITCH bi*ch RAT..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy