Aug 13 - 50 Cent: "Shut Me Up, I Dare You" (HDX Interview)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2007, 07:03 PM         #21
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes wack, he'll realize his run is over when this ablum flops. if everybody strikes against buying his album then he'll learn to shut the fu*k up
 08-13-2007, 07:35 PM         #22
EncinoMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 created to sad state that hip-hop is in by making it more about the beat and whether or not it will bump instead of actually saying something. I like a lot of songs that have good beats with bad lyrics, but only when I'm in the club and what-not. They are catchy, so they make good club bangers. When I feel like listening to some good lyrics and the flow and rhyming, I have to either go old school or to less famous rappers. 50 is a sh*t rapper in terms of talent, he just knows which beats to buy from someone else.
 08-13-2007, 07:35 PM         #23
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nobody gonna strike against 50 if his sh*t is hot its hot and i'll bump it, but in terms of artistic value kanye's album will be 100x better than 50's will i just hope 50's sh*t aint too commercial(<--- i know that aint gonna happen)
 08-13-2007, 07:39 PM         #24
DJ J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 just keeps talkin not like he dat nice...prop me
 10 years ago '07        #25
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 373 373
I hope this n*gga flop for real ..i'm a cop like 3 copies of graduation ....
 10 years ago '07        #26
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 2534 2534
too boring to read, being as though I cant stand him in the first place
 10 years ago '07        #27
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
please 50 i'll pay u to shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '05        #28
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 90s_Kid said:
hip hop is also about the business, it's a good ticket for black people to make money and get themselves out of the rutt society has put them in.

Y'all can talk all you want on how life is different now and all is good between races, but honestly, it ain't. And as sad as it is, the game is all about money. The more money you have, the more changes you can make.

2pac was serious with his plan, make as much money as you can to help those less forutnate and raise the nation.

don't get me wrong tho, I love hip-hop as a music too, to death. Just that, you can have both, but fif, is just money money money.

He better be giving something back...

"If you ain't in the rap game, fo' the muthafu*kin' cash mayn, than what is your mutha fu*kin' purpose..." EDI - bomb first.

I don't even know where to begin with what is wrong with you statement???

"It's a good ticket for black people to make money and get themselves out of the rutt society has put them in."
When you have this mentality, you are disempowering your own people!!!
Stop having that mentality that everyone has to be a rapper or a ball player to have real money.
Teach the kids that there are other futures in other fields instead of entertainment!!!

Stop with this Ticket sh*t!!!
I see it way to much (both in Latinos & Blacks)
Stop making excuses and start to motivate and stimulate our children!!!

Stop blaming society and do something about it!!!

make a different!!!

Do you know that all that bi*ching and moaning will get you no where.

Do you really think that people in power are one day just going to be enlightened???
Do you think they are going to wake up one day and say.....
"ummmmmm, they've complained so much, that now we are going to give them something they haven't earned."

Nothing k!lls me more than asking one of our kids what they want to be when they get older.
and there response has something to do with some sort of entertainment!!!

What happened with telling our children to become doctors, lawyers, and Business owners??? (and no!!! owing your own record label doesn't count as being a Business owner)
I know!!!!
instead of encouraging that, we embed in them that the "real" money is in entertainment.
Do you know what are the chances of someone getting in the entertainment business??

well let me put it like this...
You have better chances of going to collage, and being someone.

Thats why listening to muthafu*ka talk about how much money they have, what cars they have, and where they travled and what bi*ches they fu*k...
Kills me!!!

So stop believing the hype that 50 is a business man.
He's not!!!
and music isn't a business. Its entertainment...
and if it's being used to send messages to our kids... then please, by all means...
let it be encouraging!!!
 10 years ago '04        #29
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
ill never understand people man..the same people in here rippin 50 apart,were the same people hyping him up when he first went to aftermath.he has NEVER been a lyrical artist,its always been the hooks and choruses.it was the fact he was from the street that everybody liked.but YOU GUYS are the ones that blew him up,because of that hes not in the street anymore,so what else is he going to rap about?imagine what one of his days is like. hes got so much money its ridiculous,all because everyone was on his nuts when get rich dropped. its like we as fans do this to ourselves. the more popular a rapper gets,the more money he gets,the bigger fanbase he has,the more people hes got to appeal to.he cant rap about the grimy sh*t anymore.i dont know about you but id rather listen to someone with money,rap about money.than some of these rappers we KNOW dont have money,rap about it. its like people dont understand these people get older too.theyre not kids on the street anymore. and none of us ever know just how much,if any,money these people give to charities..but none of us want to hear a song about rappers being good,giving money back,and positive sh*t. its like this big dumbed down circle. and the sick part is,i cant stand 50 cent. i just dont like his music.but look what the guys doing,how else can he market himself?a gangsta?not anymore..hes damn near a marketing genius.and no matter what anyone in here says,they will be downloading the album,if not buying it. even if just out of curiousity. i know i will.its music.its why we're all in here talking about it. the same thing happens with jay z.people dont want to admit hes getting older,hes conquered every aspect of rap music,hes changing flows and testing sh*t out.at this point in his life,its more fun than anything. and the part thats going to annoy me the most is when we do the same thing to joe buddens. god forbid he ever blows up,which i hope happens,but doubt ever will,what is he going to rap about?what if we bought his album,made him go triple platinum,and hes a multi millionaire all of a sudden,he cant rap about starving and depression like he does now,he'll start rapping about what his life is like now. and then everyones going to say the same thing about him. we all like the struggling rapper,its like no one wants to see someone make it,and appreciate the work they put in...damn sorry about rambling on,and im sure a lot of people will disagree,but whatever.i hardly ever bother replying, just felt like it..
 08-13-2007, 09:57 PM         #30
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Read... The n*gga definitely "not a businessman but a business,man". It true what he talking especially hip-hop fans being so fickle and all these dumb down water down songs ... but he right him & Kayne not even a comparison. They not even in same category Kayne & 50 are 2 different type of artist. Both should do there numbers.

P.S Let The Game Begins(No Pun Intended)
 10 years ago '05        #31
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
fuk this n*gga. he WAY TOO big headed. all he know how to do is TALK sh*t. ppl hear wat he got to say and it just causes controversy and that means more sales. since day one... i never felt he was A CREDIBLE ARTIST. just a lucky n*gga who got shot nine times and lived.
 08-13-2007, 10:21 PM         #32
doubler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got an idea for those that dont know which album to buy, why dont you guys do hip-hop a favor and buy both albums and support the artist that make music for us to hear and show that hip-hop is still relavent today..... I mean hip-hop music is prob. more affected buy itunes and other download ways more so than country and alternative music... carrie underwood sold over 5 mil, beyonce over 2 mil and bands like greenday and coldplay sell all kinds of records but the only hip-hop that sells is the southern cats like jeezy, akon, ti, weezy and luda. In terms of sales if it wasnt for FIDDY who would NEW YORK or anything north of virginia have to represent in terms of sales, Kanye west and Jay-Z... Fiddy and Kanye both put out good music worthy of 10-15 bucks depending on where you live or what store you go to....... Hip-Hop is dead cause the sales show it just as much as the music not being where it should be but when talkin 50 and Ye..... I believe if both these dudes dont sell well with these 2 albums it will surely show that NY has fallen and whats gonna be prob. one of the most shocking things to be viewed in the eyes of other artist in different regions is the fact that 50 didnt move his units..... Im not d*ckriding 50 or Ye but if you look at sales of NY artist the last few years that have sold major units or at least over 2 mil how many names can you list???????? T.i. has gone platinum his last 2 albums as has jeezy, luda and akon... who has done that for the east coast.....

to each his own but i will be coppin both and riding with my NY ni**as....

and yeah im reppin FLA but im NY til i die....

peace out peeps

and all my southern cats on the den i aint startin no ish, just stating the facts which is right now the A got it locked wit jeezy, akon, ti, weezy and luda in terms of consistantly putting out pretty good albums or albums that sell and for all the hate 50 receives he in my eyes holds it down along with kanye and Jay in terms of sales and consistancy.......
 08-13-2007, 10:39 PM         #33
strikewhun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fully_amazing said:

"It's a good ticket for black people to make money and get themselves out of the rutt society has put them in."
Stop having that mentality that everyone has to be a rapper or a ball player to have real money.
Teach the kids that there are other futures in other fields instead of entertainment!!!

make a different!!!

Do you really think that people in power are one day just going to be enlightened???
"ummmmmm, they've complained so much, that now we are going to give them something they haven't earned."

Nothing k!lls me more than asking one of our kids what they want to be when they get older.

What happened with telling our children to become doctors, lawyers, and Business owners??? (and no!!! owing your own record label doesn't count as being a Business owner)
I know!!!!
instead of encouraging that, we embed in them that the "real" money is in entertainment.
Do you know what are the chances of someone getting in the entertainment business??

Thats why listening to muthafu*ka talk about how much money they have, what cars they have, and where they travled and what bi*ches they fu*k...
Kills me!!!

He's not!!!
and if it's being used to send messages to our kids... then please, by all means...
let it be encouraging!!!
well put.:applause:
 08-13-2007, 10:45 PM         #34
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut me up i dare you
 10 years ago '07        #35
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1061 1061
im copping both but dloading first lol
 08-13-2007, 11:06 PM         #36
canadian_flava  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt I GET MONEy a lil flip song?
 10 years ago '04        #37
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i can't really agree wit people that don't like fif and say he can't rap when just about every new artist is garbage. and to all the muthafu*kas off the record who think rhiana can sing and is hot k!ll ya self. doesn't have anything to do wit the thread thats why i said off the record.
 08-13-2007, 11:14 PM         #38
90s_Kid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fully_amazing said:

make a different!!!

I know!!!!

Kills me!!!

He's not!!!
let it be encouraging!!!
I don't even think you understood what i wrote.

I didn't mean that it was the ONLY way to make money. All I meant was that it was a means to make money, and what race dominates the hip-hop scene....?

I was specifically talking to those WHO HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN rap as a profession. I would RATHER there be more color'd dr's engineers etc. but if you chose to be a rapper, ball player whateve,r then give back to the community in a meaningful way. Don't do what most celebrities do.

the ticket sh*t you pointed out is 100% true, and it'll never stop until parents take part in there kids affairs. I could go on about this topic forever, but just wanted to clear up my point. I ain't on no ticket bullsh*t.

learn to relax
 10 years ago '04        #39
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Interviews lately been repeating the same things over and over.
 10 years ago '06        #40
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 Dr.X said:
wtf.......man. fifty say the same sh*t in ever interview

Same sh*t i was thinkin
gunit check
game check
my album sales check
ja rule career end check
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago