BioShock Demo Up Now (Best Demo On XBL?)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #161
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
@ mudasuckas who love Zebra Cakes, i cant stand them sh*ts.
 10 years ago '05        #162
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Was able to play it on my friend's 360, and watched while he played it.

The demo is immersing, the environment you get thrown into is very detailed. I have to keep telling myself that it's just a demo .

But I'm going to have to differ from the general idea here. I didn't find it too fun to play. I ended up staring at the details and environment, but playing the game didn't draw me in as much.

But then again, I'm not a fan of the genre too much, so that makes my opinion completely biased as fu*k lol. I do buy a few shooters/hybrids, so I'll still rent it to see if I will want to buy it so I can play it over and over.
 08-14-2007, 02:00 PM         #163
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TruDamaja said:
amen to that! :applause:

BTW, do you guys think the game will be at the stores on Tuesday or are they gonna pull that bullsh*t where the ship it out on the street date and it comes out on Wednesday?
Im about to go to the warehouse were they make the disc and steal that sh*t.

who coming with me? for sparta?
 10 years ago '05        #164
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10745 10745
FOR SPARTA!

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #165
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
This.......is........bioshock!
 10 years ago '05        #166
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
if you want to play the demo on Hard... edit your game defaults in your gamerprofile... go to general settings and change the difficulty to hard... then start the demo.. when you start bioshock and finish adjusting the brightness.. the cursor will automatically be on hard... but if u move it.. you have to go back to the main menu and then go forward again
 10 years ago '04        #167
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,655 | Props total: 15114 15114
 Jann Lee said:
Breakdown is a game that consists of soley using your hands and was a average game at best
Okay, thats great thanks for your opinion on that game! Condemned consists of you bashing people with pipes and other objects, so how could that really be a first person shooter.

and yea you did say "other FPS games"

[pic - click to view]

What does that say in the red?

Your trying to hard.
Not really, people are just making a huge deal out a simple little suggestion/opinion.
 08-14-2007, 03:17 PM         #168
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You circled in red what I already stated and condemned has guns in the game that you shoot.

Are you smoking crack at your job right now?

Im slowly walking away from this thread now......

Last edited by Jann; 08-14-2007 at 03:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #169
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Crakk, I think you're the one who takes it too seriously. Do you like, copy each post you're going to respond to into notepad and setup the quote tags individually and sh*t?
 10 years ago '06        #170
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,211 | Props total: 1785 1785
ight so I must say again this game is crack...whats it about tho?
 08-14-2007, 03:49 PM         #171
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Mass Effect, game of the year.:applause:
this is a bio-shock thread...y do u keep talkin bout gay a.ss mass effect
 10 years ago '05        #172
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Mass Effect is so great that it can be mentioned in whatever topic is being discussed.
 08-14-2007, 04:02 PM         #173
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Mass Effect is so great that it can be mentioned in whatever topic is being discussed.
boooooooooooo.....fu*k i give about an RPG...why would i want to spend endless hours of my life having gay a.ss converations w/ video game characters...fu*k a that...thats what real ppl are for
 10 years ago '05        #174
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 T.O.N.Y said:
boooooooooooo.....fu*k i give about an RPG...why would i want to spend endless hours of my life having gay a.ss converations w/ video game characters...fu*k a that...thats what real ppl are for
Man, it doesn't even play like that. Its as close to a non-RPG RPG that you can get.

I always get flamed because I call it a tactical shooter .
 08-14-2007, 04:09 PM         #175
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
damn you just broke my heart.

at first I was like............

[pic - click to view]

but now...........

[pic - click to view]

08-14-2007, 04:12 PM         #176
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i'am jus fu*kin around...although i really am not looking forward to Mass Effect (i may still have to cop jus due to the hype surrounding it) i jus wanted to get some of u riled up i know some of u cats would rather have some1 talk bad about their momma thein mass effect
 10 years ago '06        #177
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
@ people arguin over Shadowrun's boxart
 10 years ago '06        #178
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Don't know if this is known...

Those who've completed the download already know two things: the Bioshock demo is absolutely incredible (the sound design took me by total surprise) and it's also very difficult. At least, when certain alarms go off and an endless stream of enemies start attacking...we don't want to ruin it for those who haven't played the game, but it's hard.

But for gamers looking for an even greater challenge, it's possible to activate they grayed out "hard mode" on the title screen.

Before starting the demo, go to your gamer profile in the dashboard and then change your default game settings. Go to general, then change your difficulty to hard.

Now when you start the demo, hard should be highlighted when you have the option to select your difficulty. Don't move the cursor or you will not be able to select hard again, unless you go back (B).

Easy as cake...until you load it. Then things get hard again we're a.ssuming.
 08-14-2007, 04:36 PM         #179
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bioshock...oh my awesome....thats all I have to say...
 10 years ago '04        #180
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,655 | Props total: 15114 15114
 TruDamaja said:
amen to that! :applause:
:applause:

DaveB11 said:
crakk you should stop while your ahead. none of your points are making sense to me. just be quiet homie.
Why don't you go and do a search on Jann's posts, quote him, and continue agreeing with him on everything he says, kk?

Jann Lee said:
You circled in red what I already stated
Nah see, you said First Person SHOOTERS. I said other First Person GAMES, not shooters, there's a difference.

Jann Lee said:
and condemned has guns in the game that you shoot.
Well, it seemed like you were trying to say Breakdown wasn't a good enough example, so I said that bout Condemned since thats what the game is basically built around.

Jann Lee said:
Are you smoking crack at your job right now?
Unfortunately no. 8-(

Jann Lee said:
Im slowly walking away from this thread now......
:applause:

e G o Maniac said:
Crakk, I think you're the one who takes it too seriously. Do you like, copy each post you're going to respond to into notepad and setup the quote tags individually and sh*t?
Me taking things too serious? You gotta be kidding me right? All I did this entire thread was state my opinion on MINOR things that I never once said made the game suck but would only enhance the game. I do that then we got all these dudes comin along hurt about my opinion and go crying about it. Bottom line is this, if you don't like what I say move on or just put me on your ignore list. I'm just keepin it real and dudes can't handle it. Hold That said it best, if you say something bad about a game that someone likes all sorts of insults come your way without any real discussion.

As for you quote comment, nah man, I just hit reply, type my responce, highlight, cut, go to the next person, hit reply, paste. It's an easy thing to do, but too many people lazy to do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago