BioShock Demo Up Now (Best Demo On XBL?)

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2007, 11:27 AM         #141
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I think bioshock is the greatest demo/game Ive played all year. Everything just blew me away. I was sleeping on this game hard and now I pre-ordered the LE. OXM UK gave this sh*t a perfect score and they only did that for like 3 other games. Im waitin to see what Play gives it.
 10 years ago '04        #142
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,688 | Props total: 15154 15154
 eliot ness said:
You walk around and all of a sudden you just pick up a syringe and jab yourself??
Yea I didn't understand that aswell.
 10 years ago '05        #143
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eliot ness said:
I agree the game is good, but imo it's not all that. reminds me of condemned with a little bit of prey or halflife mixed in. graphics and overall setting/atmosphere are amazing no doubt, but there's more to a game than just that.

Just seems like I've played this before except only now it has a shinier coating. Same mindless AI zombies charging at you with a wrench, same basic ragdoll physics(after playing something like stranglehold, i think physics should b a lot better in mos games). Walking around listening to some radio as my guide, why? and I don't remember the main character speaking even once. You walk around and all of a sudden you just pick up a syringe and jab yourself?? The method of Hacking robots just seemed very pointless and thrown in. It's like Doom upgraded with a few elements like mixing powers and using your environment. It's better than most generic FPS out there today but not as mind-blowing as most are saying . I'll probably rent
Co-sign, I had more fun hitting corpses with wrenches than actually playing the game, 'bout to delete this crap. Takes too much HDD space anyway. There's nothing different in this game that separates it from other FPS.
 10 years ago '04        #144
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
[QUOTE=Jann Lee;10220727]come back to cali....

come back home.....

[QUOTE]

hopefully sometime this winter
 08-14-2007, 01:10 PM         #145
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea but the fact when u inject urself and then u can make electricity with ur hands is sick, and completely destroys the fact that u injected urself.

lol and u reaching hard as hell, since when is there a block button in a fps?
 08-14-2007, 01:14 PM         #146
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will be singing this games praises for a long while. The game is getting insanely high reviews and im ready for this game now. The immersion and realism is apparent more so than any other game I've played. The graphics are easily the best I've seen in a shooter, period. The atmosphere. It's hard to describe, but its incredible. All the things that you've heard the developers say about it are true. No hype. No PR bullsh*t. It's all true.

But the water in the opening sequence (and the opening sequence itself for that matter) has to be one the most impressive things I've seen an FPS. And then there's the fire! It's very cinematic, even though you can turn away from the action, you can't escape from witnessing its cinematic presence.

Now excuse me while I go stare at the calender.

Last edited by Jann; 08-14-2007 at 01:17 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #147
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3649 3649
Mass Effect is the game of the year just so we get that straight.:)
 08-14-2007, 01:22 PM         #148
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Well, Bioshock is good to me. But it seems like one of those games that I'll beat and probably not play again.

I've played thru the demo 1 1/2 times and there are some minor things that I don't like:
- Why no block button?
- While the water looks fantastic how come it doesn't splash off of you or your weapon when standing under it?
- Where are his feet?
- Would have been nice if they showed his arms moving while swimming instead of floatin thru the water like a ghost.

I'll play thru it again 2 more times tonight. Then after that I'll be going back to Bullet Witch.
how dat bullet witch ??? seriously..i was gonna pick it up few times but didnt...
 10 years ago '06        #149
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 built4haters said:
how dat bullet witch ???
It is the most sh*tty of sh*ts.
 10 years ago '04        #150
space
space
space
 Shaolin_Bees said:
and completely destroys the fact that u injected urself.
How does it "destroy" the fact that you injected yourself? No one even told him to do it. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Shaolin_Bees said:
lol and u reaching hard as hell, since when is there a block button in a fps?
Yea I'm "reaching hard as hell" by offering my opinion to do something a little different in the genre. :rolleyes: As for other first-person games, there's plenty of them that have a block button.
 08-14-2007, 01:33 PM         #151
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Yea I'm "reaching hard as hell" by offering my opinion to do something a little different in the genre. :rolleyes: As for other first-person games, there's plenty of them that have a block button.
Can you name some for me? Im lost in thought. Block is not something Ive seen in any FPS game worth 2 sh*ts. (Condemned being the exception of course)
 10 years ago '04        #152
space
space
space
 built4haters said:
how dat bullet witch ??? seriously..i was gonna pick it up few times but didnt...
While it;s really not a popular game and has gotten it's far share of bad reviews, if you can look past the okay graphics and some problems it's pretty fun.

The better you do the more Skill Points you get to upgrade you powers & weapons.

Last night I got to a part where you defend this military base and your granted the power of Tornado. So I do the Tornado spell and I wasn't expecting all the carnage and destruction that happened happen. I was expecting some tornado to come down and suck up the enemies to k!ll them. Instead what I got was roofs being torn off of buildings, buildings crumblings, tanks sucked up into the air, helicopters gettin thrown around, enemies sucked up into the air. I was impressed by it. The next stage you go into these woods. I did the tornado spell in there and needless to say every tree ripped out the ground.

Id say rent it and give it a chance.
 08-14-2007, 01:37 PM         #153
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat do u expect, him to block bullets with a wrench. and i meant that its mad cool that he shoots fire and stuff through his hands that the fact that he injected himself would a lost forgotten memory
 10 years ago '04        #154
space
space
space
 Jann Lee said:
Can you name some for me? Im lost in thought. Block is not something Ive seen in any FPS game worth 2 sh*ts. (Condemned being the exception of course)
I'll just name 1 since I'm at work and don't feel like sitting here searching for titles worthy enough for you. Besides I said "other first person games"

It's a little sleeper hit called - Breakdown.

If no has played that game, then do so. Amazing game.

Last edited by CrAkKedOuT; 08-14-2007 at 01:41 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #155
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,092 | Props total: 10780 10780
I finally went thru the demo... sickness. SICKNESS.
 10 years ago '04        #156
space
space
space
 Shaolin_Bees said:
wat do u expect, him to block bullets with a wrench.
I must be dealing with a 2 year old here. When your in a melee combat you should be able to block.

ONCE AGAIN IT'S MY OPINION, HOP OFF ALREADY. Dudes making into a fu*kin soap opera.
 10 years ago '05        #157
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3649 3649
Mass Effect, game of the year.:applause:
 08-14-2007, 01:45 PM         #158
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
I'll just name 1 since I'm at work and don't feel like sitting here searching for titles worthy enough for you. Besides I said "other first person games"

It's a little sleeper hit called - Breakdown.

If no has played that game, then do so. Amazing game.
Breakdown is a game that consists of soley using your hands and was a average game at best and yea you did say "other FPS games".

Your trying to hard.
 08-14-2007, 01:48 PM         #159
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crakk you should stop while your ahead. none of your points are making sense to me. just be quiet homie.
 10 years ago '04        #160
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
 DaveB11 said:
crakk you should stop while your ahead. none of your points are making sense to me. just be quiet homie.
amen to that! :applause:

BTW, do you guys think the game will be at the stores on Tuesday or are they gonna pull that bullsh*t where the ship it out on the street date and it comes out on Wednesday?

Last edited by TruDamaja; 08-14-2007 at 01:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy