BioShock Demo Up Now (Best Demo On XBL?)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514

[pic - click to view]

OMG this Boxart is so AMAZING!! It's so next GEN!!! Don't you agree JAN!!!!?!?!?!
 08-14-2007, 08:22 AM         #122
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
fu*k is you saying? Shadowrun has probably the corniest Box art ever and looks like something from the early 90's. Also I don't even like Tenchu therefor, your claim is not valid, try again.

Fact is, this game is fu*kin a.ss. No if ands or buts about it. This game looks like a.ss, it won't be as good as any of the later games comming out this year, and you can not tell me you will have the urge to play some BioShock when December is here.

No you won't. This game will get no more than a MONTHS play out of it.

This is a "rent" worthy game.

Too many fu*kin sheep on these forums, they expect nobody to dislike the game, and just go along with it because the next man or popular belief might like it.

Sorry I can form my own opinions. Which is JUST that an OPINION.
I have no words.

Everyone agreeing the game is amazing = sheep.

Maybe the game is actually pretty fu*king amazing? oh wait your that one sheep in the flock that will follow us until we get to the barn and then make a left turn and get shot by the owner.

Im done responding, I already dug myself into a whole with my first reply. Sometimes I feel like im arguing with retards on extacy. Which is my fault because I should know better.

This thread can continue now. Bioshock = a game for sheep. Rental at best.

Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

OMG this Boxart is so AMAZING!! It's so next GEN!!! Don't you agree JAN!!!!?!?!?!

from your replies your basically proving my point. That is exactly what someone like you would qualify as a AMAZING boxart.

Good Job.

Last edited by Jann; 08-14-2007 at 08:24 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #123
space
space
 Jann Lee said:
I have no words.

Everyone agreeing the game is amazing = sheep.
Alot of people don't even post their honest opinions because they will get bashed immediately aftwards.

Take for instance the first two people who said they disliked the game.

Maybe the game is actually pretty fu*king amazing? oh wait your that one sheep in the flock that will follow us until we get to the barn and then make a left turn and get shot by the owner.
Sorry this joke was lame, maybe one of your followers will find some amusement to it.

*warning*
Kissing Jan Lee's a.ss will not net you position at Capcom.

Im done responding, I already dug myself into a whole with my first reply. Sometimes I feel like im arguing with retards on extacy. Which is my fault because I should know better.
This thread can continue now. Bioshock = a game for sheep. Rental at best.
Exactly my point, anyone who dislikes a game is labled a retard. Rather than having a geniune debate on how this game is truely something special. Something you FAILED to even mention in any of your post. You instead rather post insults.

Yet I am the one who is labled the retard? RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
 10 years ago '05        #124
space
space
from your replies your basically proving my point. That is exactly what someone like you would qualify as a AMAZING boxart.

Good Job.
You don't do that well when it comes to sarcasm do you?
 08-14-2007, 08:34 AM         #125
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Exactly my point, anyone who dislikes a game is labled a retard. Rather than having a geniune debate on how this game is truely something special. Something you FAILED to even mention in any of your post. You instead rather post insults.

Yet I am the one who is labled the retard? RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
Your retarded because you lack reading comprehension not because you dont like Bioshock.

How are the wife and kids btw?
 10 years ago '05        #126
space
space
 Jann Lee said:
Your retarded because you lack reading comprehension not because you dont like Bioshock.

How are the wife and kids btw?
I'm not going to get into a insulting session with you. Something you seem to love to do, followed by posting Kitten pictures and asking people are they mad. Then comes in 2 or 3 of your faithful followers to come in and a.ss kiss and tell you they "owned me."

Your a comedian, your good at being a clown. So I will leave that to you.

Yet, I'm still waiting on why you think, this game is special.
 08-14-2007, 08:39 AM         #127
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm not going to get into a insulting session with you. Something you seem to love to do, followed by posting Kitten pictures and asking people are they mad. The comes in 2 or 3 of your faith followers to come in and a.ss kiss and tell you they "owned me."

Your a comedian, your good at being a clown. So I will leave that to you.

Yet, I'm still waiting on why you think, this game is special.
and the wife and kids?
 10 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 Jann Lee said:
and the wife and kids?
The wife is fine, I don't have any kids.
 08-14-2007, 08:48 AM         #129
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game gonna be a classic. I played this sh*t 4 times already the atmosphere is sick. :wow:

BXGS podcast better talk about this sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #130
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15111 15111
 TruDamaja said:
hell yea, go back to playin bullet witch...
Sure no prob.

DaveB11 said:
You basically cosigning everybody then because those complaints you got are BS.
Did I say the game was bad? No. Once again, read over my post, I said MINOR DETAILS. Wtf is hard to understand about that?

DaveB11 said:
a block button? this is not condemned just because you can weild a wrench?
Really this isn't Condemned? Oh shucks. But yea I would like a block when there are multiple enemies attacking me and all I can do is walk away from them backwards.

DaveB11 said:
were are his feet?
were? It's an FPS why shouldn't they show his feet answer that. I'll repeat it again, it's MINOR DETAILS that is not going to make the game suck but would be nice added touch if it was in the game.

DaveB11 said:
and why dont they show his arms when swimming?
I'll repeat it again, it's MINOR DETAILS that is not going to make the game suck but would be nice added touch if it was in the game.

how long did it take you to come up with that bs list of stuff to nitpick. none of that stuff brings the game down.
And for the finale, yes I know what I had wrote won't bring the game down. I'll repeat it again, it's MINOR DETAILS that is not going to make the game suck but would be nice added touch if it was in the game. That so hard to understand?
 08-14-2007, 09:04 AM         #131
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Sure no prob.

Did I say the game was bad? No. Once again, read over my post, I said MINOR DETAILS. Wtf is hard to understand about that?

Really this isn't Condemned? Oh shucks. But yea I would like a block when there are multiple enemies attacking me and all I can do is walk away from them backwards.

were? It's an FPS why shouldn't they show his feet answer that. I'll repeat it again, it's MINOR DETAILS that is not going to make the game suck but would be nice added touch if it was in the game.

I'll repeat it again, it's MINOR DETAILS that is not going to make the game suck but would be nice added touch if it was in the game.

And for the finale, yes I know what I had wrote won't bring the game down. I'll repeat it again, it's MINOR DETAILS that is not going to make the game suck but would be nice added touch if it was in the game. That so hard to understand?
as long as you pre-order I can go to sleep at night. stop hating on every freakin game. your getting mad retarded with that sh*t.

now go play bioshock 4 more times.

Last edited by DaveB11; 08-14-2007 at 09:05 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #132
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15111 15111
So go to sleep then, sh*ts been pre-ordered for months now.
 08-14-2007, 09:06 AM         #133
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
So go to sleep then, sh*ts been pre-ordered for months now.
then why are we arguing? gimme props instead. :applause::applause:
 08-14-2007, 09:45 AM         #134
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been dling this since last night the sh*t is still at like 60%
 10 years ago '04        #135
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
I love how this went from BioShock Demo thoughts to BioShock vs Shadow Run
 08-14-2007, 09:58 AM         #136
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
I love how this went from BioShock Demo thoughts to BioShock vs Shadow Run
come back to cali....

come back home.....

[pic - click to view]

08-14-2007, 10:12 AM         #137
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I'm late,let me go DL this sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #138
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
:banghead: i was tryin to d/l this all last night sh*t kept stoppin
 10 years ago '04        #139
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
this game is raw as hell gonna have to pick this one up ear;lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 08-14-2007, 11:11 AM         #140
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree the game is good, but imo it's not all that. reminds me of condemned with a little bit of prey or halflife mixed in. graphics and overall setting/atmosphere are amazing no doubt, but there's more to a game than just that.

Just seems like I've played this before except only now it has a shinier coating. Same mindless AI zombies charging at you with a wrench, same basic ragdoll physics(after playing something like stranglehold, i think physics should b a lot better in mos games). Walking around listening to some radio as my guide, why? and I don't remember the main character speaking even once. You walk around and all of a sudden you just pick up a syringe and jab yourself?? The method of Hacking robots just seemed very pointless and thrown in. It's like Doom upgraded with a few elements like mixing powers and using your environment. It's better than most generic FPS out there today but not as mind-blowing as most are saying . I'll probably rent

Last edited by eliot ness; 08-14-2007 at 11:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy