BioShock Demo Up Now (Best Demo On XBL?)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
I live in Wisconsin, we just not used to calling it the "fall"

Also I Never said Halo wasn't worthy. And notice I said I need a game during the rest of summer, and leading into autumn, which is early september, to hold me over. I thought that implied that I needed something to hold me over until Halo 3, but I guess not.

But anyway, bioshock was supposed to be that game, as was mass effect, so if Bioshock is a fail then I guess there's no hope.

Last edited by EGO; 08-13-2007 at 10:47 PM..
 08-13-2007, 10:53 PM         #102
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
........... muthaf*cka said 'autumn'

na bioshock really impressed me. its not ur average fps, where there are plain bad guys with guns that know when u gonna show up so they can shoot you

love the magic sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #103
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
bioshock = fire
 08-13-2007, 11:05 PM         #104
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa whoa, dont get it twisted, shadowrun is sick as hell, i just dont wanna spend 60 on it, when it hits 40 ill cop. but shadowrun is ill. sell me ur copy
 10 years ago '04        #105
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Damn I can't wait to get my 360 this thursday to try it myself.
 08-13-2007, 11:10 PM         #106
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea man send that sh*t this way
 10 years ago '05        #107
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
Im sorry but some of these post are ban worthy even tho it is opinion. Got damn.

In other news, i got an Elite today(Traded in the 360 i got back from MS):) Dont know if it has the new heat sink, but its generating some good amount of heat.:( Manufacturing date says 6-7-07. Oh and my new gamertag=Dedicated Rage.:)
 10 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 Ex The God said:
When is the new heat sink and sh*t gonna be in the systems..cuz im thinking of trading in my Premium I got on Launch day and getting an Elite..but I want it with the heat sink and sh*t...and does anyone know how much I'd get for my premium ?
Its suppose to be in their now but it all depends on where you get it at and stuff. Alot of stores are still selling older 360's so theirs no guarantee the one you get is gonna have the new heat sink. I dont know when MS made it mandatory for the Elite to have the added heatsinks for the elite but im hoping they started on the ones manufactured in June:(
 10 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 Ex The God said:
Word Thanks..Ima go up and see..Cuz I got a homie that works at EB as manager...and he'll even let me swap my memory from my 20 Gig to the 120 gig in the store..Ima see if he knows which ones have the heat sink and sh*t..
Got that EB connection too huh, my homeboy at the one down here gave me a good deal when i traded in my premium plus some games i dont play no more. Anyways i checked to see if i had the new heat sink and..........................I do. So even the June ones have it so its pretty safe to say that the one you get a EB is gonna have them:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #110
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
damn y'all......i have a 360 but it's 1 "they" sent back,so who knows how long itll last...down the road ill prolly upgrade but im good for now this new one manages to stay pretty cool

on another note,im off to cop Madden peaCe

**oh yea,did i mention how nice BioShock was

......................"autumn".................:lo l:props for the lol
 10 years ago '05        #111
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12536 12536
 Shaolin_Bees said:
whoa whoa, dont get it twisted, shadowrun is sick as hell, i just dont wanna spend 60 on it, when it hits 40 ill cop. but shadowrun is ill. sell me ur copy
n*ggas are sleeping on Shadowrun. I just do not understand it.

I thought it was gay at first too, but the sh*t IS the hottest sh*t out this summer.

Darkness is not better than Shadowrun, and theres really not sh*t else worth mentioning that came out this summer.

It wasnt worth the 60 due to the lack of no story mode. Based on strictly online gameplay that sh*t was the hottest out this summer.
 10 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 Ex The God said:
Word..Iunno what the other dumb fu*ks typing on about "this is the same old sh*t" then go play shadowrun? BLAH Chris benoit Yaself...I played shadowrun for 10 mins then Threw that sh*t in my closet.Bioshock = Best Demo on XBL as of now.The Plasmids are dope as fu*k..I cant wait to unlock all of them..The guns are cool i'd much rather hit motherfu*kers with that wrench..The Graphics are Unbelievable on my sh*tty TV..This and Mass Effect will be GOTY...
Thats where you fu*ked up, I downloaded the DEMO thought the game was fu*kin trash.

I went over my friends house, and actually saw someoen who knew what they were doing and knew how to play, thats what changed my mind and made it interesting.

Seriously that game is a hidden gem.

n*ggas are sleeping!!!!

Why are n*ggas saying Bioshock= Best XBOX LIVE DEMO, as if there are tons of good demo's on the market place.. sh*t it aint difficult to have the best Demo out. Still don't take away from the fact that demo is fu*kin trash.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-14-2007 at 12:43 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #113
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,655 | Props total: 15114 15114
 Kap(Da)King said:
well, not from you....cuz most of the time u really dont be feeling games
Well, Bioshock is good to me. But it seems like one of those games that I'll beat and probably not play again.

I've played thru the demo 1 1/2 times and there are some minor things that I don't like:
- Why no block button?
- While the water looks fantastic how come it doesn't splash off of you or your weapon when standing under it?
- Where are his feet?
- Would have been nice if they showed his arms moving while swimming instead of floatin thru the water like a ghost.

I'll play thru it again 2 more times tonight. Then after that I'll be going back to Bullet Witch.
 08-14-2007, 06:49 AM         #114
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Thats where you fu*ked up, I downloaded the DEMO thought the game was fu*kin trash.

I went over my friends house, and actually saw someoen who knew what they were doing and knew how to play, thats what changed my mind and made it interesting.

Seriously that game is a hidden gem.

n*ggas are sleeping!!!!

Why are n*ggas saying Bioshock= Best XBOX LIVE DEMO, as if there are tons of good demo's on the market place.. sh*t it aint difficult to have the best Demo out. Still don't take away from the fact that demo is fu*kin trash.
Your one of those guys that would rather buy Tenchu Z because of its cool boxart instead of picking up a game that is worth a damn. Comparing a MP Only game to a SP only game is also fu*king stupid.

The psyche of some of the people on the board amazes me once again. If the general hardcore was anything like some of you the videogame industry would be dead.
 10 years ago '06        #115
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
forget about bioshock.. that junk is taking like 12 days for it download
 10 years ago '04        #116
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
This is easily the best demo i have played for the 360. If you play this game at night with your 5.1 reciever its like a movie experience. 2k has a gem with this game.
 08-14-2007, 06:59 AM         #117
DaveB11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Well, Bioshock is good to me. But it seems like one of those games that I'll beat and probably not play again.

I've played thru the demo 1 1/2 times and there are some minor things that I don't like:
- Why no block button?
- While the water looks fantastic how come it doesn't splash off of you or your weapon when standing under it?
- Where are his feet?
- Would have been nice if they showed his arms moving while swimming instead of floatin thru the water like a ghost.

I'll play thru it again 2 more times tonight. Then after that I'll be going back to Bullet Witch.
You basically cosigning everybody then because those complaints you got are BS. a block button? this is not condemned just because you can weild a wrench? were are his feet? and why dont they show his arms when swimming? how long did it take you to come up with that bs list of stuff to nitpick. none of that stuff brings the game down.

and that Hold That dude was already retarded to me from that resident evil sh*t. him thinking bioshock is wack means it will be the best game ever. fu*k outta here with shadowrun.....
 10 years ago '04        #118
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
 CrAkKedOuT said:

- Why no block button?
- Where are his feet?

hell yea, go back to playin bullet witch...
 10 years ago '06        #119
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I played a little bit of it yesterday morning and I was stunned.I didin't expect this game to be this good,damn I can't wait till next week.
 10 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 Jann Lee said:
Your one of those guys that would rather buy Tenchu Z because of its cool boxart instead of picking up a game that is worth a damn. Comparing a MP Only game to a SP only game is also fu*king stupid.

The psyche of some of the people on the board amazes me once again. If the general hardcore was anything like some of you the videogame industry would be dead.
fu*k is you saying? Shadowrun has probably the corniest Box art ever and looks like something from the early 90's. Also I don't even like Tenchu therefor, your claim is not valid, try again.

Fact is, this game is fu*kin a.ss. No if ands or buts about it. This game looks like a.ss, it won't be as good as any of the later games comming out this year, and you can not tell me you will have the urge to play some BioShock when December is here.

No you won't. This game will get no more than a MONTHS play out of it.

This is a "rent" worthy game.

Too many fu*kin sheep on these forums, they expect nobody to dislike the game, and just go along with it because the next man or popular belief might like it.

Sorry I can form my own opinions. Which is JUST that an OPINION.

This game is a poor man's version of Half-Life.

Resistance > Bioshock

Last edited by Hold That; 08-14-2007 at 08:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy