How Often Did Michael Jordan Get "Hot/In the Zone" from the Perimeter?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2007, 02:16 PM         #61
chillin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WSH Redskins said:
Why do you jordan d*ckriders forget he had a terrific team?

[pic - click to view]

If jordan had this team he would of won 6 more...
Face it kobe is failure....
 10 years ago '07        #62
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
 str8_akademiks said:
Caption: What the fu*k is this wack n*gga doing disrespecting my number?
hell naw he aint disrespecting jordan he only missing two aspects a consistient jumper and able to win a championship and on a different note i really think kobe will be the next jordan real talk
 10 years ago '04        #63
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 chillin said:

[pic - click to view]

If jordan had this team he would of won 6 more...
Face it kobe is failure....
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Both Malone and Payton were washed the fu*k up.

Proof: Other than Kobe or Shaq who else scored double digit points in any game of the NBA finals??

- SLAVA Medvedenko & Derek Fisher.

Last edited by A.G; 08-12-2007 at 02:35 PM..
 08-12-2007, 06:03 PM         #64
WSH Redskins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Both Malone and Payton were washed the fu*k up.

Proof: Other than Kobe or Shaq who else scored double digit points in any game of the NBA finals??

SLAVA Medvedenko & Derek Fisher.
 10 years ago '04        #65
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
........i have a question...does the majority of Kobe fans here just hate MJ? Granted im a Kobe fan myself and will say that he does do certain things better than MJ as far as shooting and passing goes....but yall at least have to give MJ his props...the man changed the game of basketball...he took the game to levels unknown...who did Kobe get his swagger from.....MJ...take it how u want it from a Kobe fan but if it werent for MJ there would be no Kobe...
 08-12-2007, 07:29 PM         #66
Bdempsey8907  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
he was hitting a hell of a lot of freethrows when he was in the zone too. i remember back in 88 i was watching him go off and his defender were playing 5 feet off of him like bowen was doing lebron in the finals when he was makin a mockery of bron. watch a lot of those games jordan was scoring not off of skill but athleticism. like you said off of dunk and in close play. thats how he developed a mean post game because of his size over the smaller defender. he was posting up danny ainge at will even bird said it. ''it was laughable when they sent white boys to guard me because i thought it was disrespectful and im white''. a bulk of what jordan manhandled was non athletic white guys with FLOWING BLONDE LOCKS but seriously if arenas had played back then with his speed and range he wouldve hit 90 in a game and 70 any night he chose. and not to mention the double teams back then were pathetic. they would double u by holding their hands in the air! instead of trying to steal or tie u up. but mike was smart and effiecient. he knew he wasnt gonna shoot over double teams and tear it up from the perimeter so he does what wade does slash and try and draw contact. and when jordan developed a perimeter game in the 90s. it was because he didnt recieve the double and he had time to develope. they had to worry about his team and not him. they couldnt afford to double. and one of the other people who supposedly gave mike trouble was john starks man i love starks but like steve kerr said thats another example off 90% of the players who played back then not being able to even have a roster spot in todays game.

lmao at gilbert arenas being able to score 70 any night he chose.

jordan would be the best player in todays game too. he came back at 40 years old was still better than 80% of the league
 10 years ago '04        #67
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
........i have a question...does the majority of Kobe fans here just hate MJ? Granted im a Kobe fan myself and will say that he does do certain things better than MJ as far as shooting and passing goes....but yall at least have to give MJ his props...the man changed the game of basketball...he took the game to levels unknown...who did Kobe get his swagger from.....MJ...take it how u want it from a Kobe fan but if it werent for MJ there would be no Kobe...
I'm a Lakers fan, and the only reason I would hate MJ is because of the 91 NBA finals.

MJ & Kobe are my #2 & #3 favorite players of all time, next to Magic.
 08-12-2007, 07:37 PM         #68
Bdempsey8907  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
christ take the fu*kin words right outta my mouth!! me and my brother said the exact and i mean exact same sh*t less than two weeks ago while playing 2k. and ricky is a defender so he wouldve got his steals and more shots than the average two guard. when ricky gets hot that n*gga is bannas i love rick. and if he was still in clevland i would watch cav games. but pierce is a purer shooter than ricky so pierce wouldve shot like 70 percent from the field man. go to nba.com this n*gga barkley shot like 66% from the field one year in the 80s what kind of defense is that? he said hisself his shot wasnt were he wanted it to be until 92 and that he wasnt a reliable shooter. this coming from a n*gga who shot 66%? gtfoh! he just told on the league back then
i bet you were playing 2k. the only way pierce, or any other person who is not only shooting from right under the basket, could ever approach 70% is on a damn video game
 08-12-2007, 07:58 PM         #69
Stone Cold 3:16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bdempsey8907 said:
i bet you were playing 2k. the only way pierce, or any other person who is not only shooting from right under the basket, could ever approach 70% is on a damn video game
you have no idea what you're talking about
 10 years ago '06        #70
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
he was always in the zone
 08-12-2007, 08:16 PM         #71
Stop Showin Off  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan was on a whole nother level when he was playing.... and that's the key... when he WAS PLAYING.... his time.... kobe woulda been able to do the same thing michael did to his competition

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2007, 08:50 PM         #72
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mj was better than everybody he played against back then, so kobe is better
 08-12-2007, 08:51 PM         #73
Stop Showin Off  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Mj was better than everybody he played against back then, so kobe is better
exactlyy... now u catch on
 08-12-2007, 08:56 PM         #74
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop Showin Off said:
exactlyy... now u catch on
kobe is better than everybody hes playing against, so Mj is better
 08-12-2007, 08:58 PM         #75
Stop Showin Off  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
kobe is better than everybody hes playing against, so Mj is better
except Kobe's competition is tougher
 08-12-2007, 10:29 PM         #76
Bdempsey8907  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stone Cold 3:16 said:
you have no idea what you're talking about
yeah fu*kin right the only player to EVER eclipse the 70% mark for a season was wilt chamberlain. with .727 in 1973. the only player besides wilt to come close was artis gilmore, with .67

both of them are over 7' tall, and took basically only high percentage shots(right under the basket like i said)

so next time do some homework before you try to act like you know somethin

oh yeah and charles barkley never shot higher than 60% from the field so whoever said 66 was off
 08-12-2007, 10:31 PM         #77
Stone Cold 3:16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bdempsey8907 said:
yeah fu*kin right the only player to EVER eclipse the 70% mark for a season was wilt chamberlain. with .727 in 1973. the only player besides wilt to come close was artis gilmore, with .67

both of them are over 7' tall, and took basically only high percentage shots(right under the basket like i said)

oh yeah and charles barkley never shot higher than 60% from the field so whoever said 66 was off
Do you attend UVA?
 08-12-2007, 10:56 PM         #78
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember when he ROASTED the Blazers? Classic game
 08-12-2007, 11:05 PM         #79
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Remember when he ROASTED the Blazers? Classic game

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #80
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Bdempsey8907 said:

He's talking about 1 game you idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy