How Often Did Michael Jordan Get "Hot/In the Zone" from the Perimeter?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
Jordan 51 at age 38

against today's competition
imagine what he woulda done against them at age 25:applause:
 08-12-2007, 12:50 AM         #42
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ takes what the D gives him, unlike Kobe he doesn't just shoot because it's in his range. Even when MJ was on the Wizards MJ would bomb from anywhere when he's hot. Kobe fans try to hold onto that 3pt shot like it's the holy grail. Kobe's not even in the top 20 when it comes to 3pt shooting. To top that, if players really wanted to, I could name other players who have just as long or even further range than Kobe from 3.
 10 years ago '04        #43
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
Jordan drops 64 against shaq and the magic

:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #44
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
MJ takes what the D gives him, unlike Kobe he doesn't just shoot because it's in his range. Even when MJ was on the Wizards MJ would bomb from anywhere when he's hot. Kobe fans try to hold onto that 3pt shot like it's the holy grail. Kobe's not even in the top 20 when it comes to 3pt shooting. To top that, if players really wanted to, I could name other players who have just as long or even further range than Kobe from 3.
kobe had big games, dont get it twisted....difference is jordan had big games that led his team to championships
 08-12-2007, 12:58 AM         #45
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
kobe had big games, dont get it twisted....difference is jordan had big games that led his team to championships
I aint sayin Kobe never have big games. I'm saying you dudes reachin hard with that anti-MJ campaign. sh*t not winnin you nothin.
 10 years ago '04        #46
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
I'm saying you dudes reachin hard with that anti-MJ campaign. sh*t not winnin you nothin.
:applause::applause:at the end of the day, 6 rings speak for themselves
 10 years ago '06        #47
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,608 | Props total: 8533 8533
MJ is the greatest basketball player of all time in my lifetime. If Jordan played today he would adjust to the way the game is being played and dominate. People get caught up on how players score than them just plain out scoring.
 10 years ago '05        #48
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
When Jordan was playing the Zone defense was still illegal so a whole team couldn't stop him from driving to the hole and make him shoot outside.
 10 years ago '06        #49
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
who the hell cares how he got his points?

kobe fans are reaching, trying ti find any little thing to declare kobe some type of god

the fu*k outta here
:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #50
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
lets see how good kobe gone be in his 30s than talk jordan in his 30s n mid 30s was still smashing niccas
 08-12-2007, 04:56 AM         #51
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WSH Redskins said:

:wow::applause:
and i guess michael was a better passer too huh?

08-12-2007, 04:58 AM         #52
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You tell me this. If you have a perfect mid-range shot and a barely decent three pointer, are you going to try to shoot the 3 which you MIGHT hit :wow: or are you going to shoot the Mid-Range which you WILL hit? :applause: I think Mike was pretty smart. You, your just retarded.
 10 years ago '04        #53
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 dj mannie fresh said:
dawg did u hear what the fu*k u just said? i stopped reading after that

Well D wade showed us how effective it was for him to attack the paint. He got one Playoff MVP and a ring because of it.
 10 years ago '05        #54
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
The thread starter and His Groupies are not making no Point..

They Just Create threads and Post Stupid information that Doesn't Reflect Strong on the Big things..

Go Get laid and Take off the Photoshopped Wallpaper of Jordan on ya pc..
 08-12-2007, 09:54 AM         #55
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only remember 2 games where Mike was in the zone from the perimeter.1986 playoffs against Boston and i think 91 or 92 he scored 69 or 70 against cleveland. i remember he didnt have a dunk or lay-up and hit all jumpers. he was definitely n the zone that night!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #56
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 348 348
 chefanon said:
i only remember 2 games where Mike was in the zone from the perimeter.1986 playoffs against Boston and i think 91 or 92 he scored 69 or 70 against cleveland. i remember he didnt have a dunk or lay-up and hit all jumpers. he was definitely n the zone that night!!!!!!!!
son, mike was in a zone every night. what you all call a zone was mike just being mike(routine). so, until kobe wins a few championships without an dominate big man like mike did we can k!ll this conversation. and you people talkin bout zone defenses would keep someone from getting to the rim. just go back and watch those piston/bulls or knicks/bulls series and see where they were flagrant fouls on the regular and nobody would get ejected. i would rather face a little zone than rick mahorn or charles oakley at the rim.
 10 years ago '04        #57
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
 bigtrevdogg said:
son, mike was in a zone every night. what you all call a zone was mike just being mike(routine). so, until kobe wins a few championships without an dominate big man like mike did we can k!ll this conversation. and you people talkin bout zone defenses would keep someone from getting to the rim. just go back and watch those piston/bulls or knicks/bulls series and see where they were flagrant fouls on the regular and nobody would get ejected. i would rather face a little zone than rick mahorn or charles oakley at the rim.
What the fu*k does that matter?
At that time he was still getting to the free throw line more than anyone today in the NBA.

sh*t he's averaged 12 fta per game
 08-12-2007, 11:39 AM         #58
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this thread proves is that kobe settles for any shot while jordan settled for the best shot
 08-12-2007, 12:21 PM         #59
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but still Kobe hits those half court pull up jumpers
 08-12-2007, 01:00 PM         #60
WSH Redskins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you jordan d*ckriders forget he had a terrific team?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy