How Often Did Michael Jordan Get "Hot/In the Zone" from the Perimeter?

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
173 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
I will marry this woman for real.
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
Jordan 51 at age 38


against today's competition
imagine what he woulda done against them at age 25:applause:
 08-11-2007, 11:50 PM         #42
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ takes what the D gives him, unlike Kobe he doesn't just shoot because it's in his range. Even when MJ was on the Wizards MJ would bomb from anywhere when he's hot. Kobe fans try to hold onto that 3pt shot like it's the holy grail. Kobe's not even in the top 20 when it comes to 3pt shooting. To top that, if players really wanted to, I could name other players who have just as long or even further range than Kobe from 3.
 11 years ago '04        #43
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
Jordan drops 64 against shaq and the magic



:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #44
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
 luda06 said:
MJ takes what the D gives him, unlike Kobe he doesn't just shoot because it's in his range. Even when MJ was on the Wizards MJ would bomb from anywhere when he's hot. Kobe fans try to hold onto that 3pt shot like it's the holy grail. Kobe's not even in the top 20 when it comes to 3pt shooting. To top that, if players really wanted to, I could name other players who have just as long or even further range than Kobe from 3.
kobe had big games, dont get it twisted....difference is jordan had big games that led his team to championships
 08-11-2007, 11:58 PM         #45
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
kobe had big games, dont get it twisted....difference is jordan had big games that led his team to championships
I aint sayin Kobe never have big games. I'm saying you dudes reachin hard with that anti-MJ campaign. sh*t not winnin you nothin.
 11 years ago '04        #46
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
 luda06 said:
I'm saying you dudes reachin hard with that anti-MJ campaign. sh*t not winnin you nothin.
:applause::applause:at the end of the day, 6 rings speak for themselves
 11 years ago '06        #47
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,128 | Props total: 11352 11352
MJ is the greatest basketball player of all time in my lifetime. If Jordan played today he would adjust to the way the game is being played and dominate. People get caught up on how players score than them just plain out scoring.
 11 years ago '05        #48
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
When Jordan was playing the Zone defense was still illegal so a whole team couldn't stop him from driving to the hole and make him shoot outside.
 11 years ago '06        #49
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,322 | Props total: 774 774
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
who the hell cares how he got his points?

kobe fans are reaching, trying ti find any little thing to declare kobe some type of god

the fu*k outta here
:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #50
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,558 | Props total: 1141 1141
lets see how good kobe gone be in his 30s than talk jordan in his 30s n mid 30s was still smashing niccas
 08-12-2007, 03:56 AM         #51
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WSH Redskins said:


:wow::applause:
and i guess michael was a better passer too huh?





 08-12-2007, 03:58 AM         #52
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You tell me this. If you have a perfect mid-range shot and a barely decent three pointer, are you going to try to shoot the 3 which you MIGHT hit :wow: or are you going to shoot the Mid-Range which you WILL hit? :applause: I think Mike was pretty smart. You, your just retarded.
 11 years ago '04        #53
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 3273 3273
 dj mannie fresh said:
dawg did u hear what the fu*k u just said? i stopped reading after that

Well D wade showed us how effective it was for him to attack the paint. He got one Playoff MVP and a ring because of it.
 11 years ago '05        #54
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
The thread starter and His Groupies are not making no Point..

They Just Create threads and Post Stupid information that Doesn't Reflect Strong on the Big things..

Go Get laid and Take off the Photoshopped Wallpaper of Jordan on ya pc..
 08-12-2007, 08:54 AM         #55
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only remember 2 games where Mike was in the zone from the perimeter.1986 playoffs against Boston and i think 91 or 92 he scored 69 or 70 against cleveland. i remember he didnt have a dunk or lay-up and hit all jumpers. he was definitely n the zone that night!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #56
bigtrevdogg 
space
avatar space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 494 494
 chefanon said:
i only remember 2 games where Mike was in the zone from the perimeter.1986 playoffs against Boston and i think 91 or 92 he scored 69 or 70 against cleveland. i remember he didnt have a dunk or lay-up and hit all jumpers. he was definitely n the zone that night!!!!!!!!
son, mike was in a zone every night. what you all call a zone was mike just being mike(routine). so, until kobe wins a few championships without an dominate big man like mike did we can k!ll this conversation. and you people talkin bout zone defenses would keep someone from getting to the rim. just go back and watch those piston/bulls or knicks/bulls series and see where they were flagrant fouls on the regular and nobody would get ejected. i would rather face a little zone than rick mahorn or charles oakley at the rim.
 11 years ago '04        #57
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 bigtrevdogg said:
son, mike was in a zone every night. what you all call a zone was mike just being mike(routine). so, until kobe wins a few championships without an dominate big man like mike did we can k!ll this conversation. and you people talkin bout zone defenses would keep someone from getting to the rim. just go back and watch those piston/bulls or knicks/bulls series and see where they were flagrant fouls on the regular and nobody would get ejected. i would rather face a little zone than rick mahorn or charles oakley at the rim.
What the fu*k does that matter?
At that time he was still getting to the free throw line more than anyone today in the NBA.

sh*t he's averaged 12 fta per game
 08-12-2007, 10:39 AM         #58
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this thread proves is that kobe settles for any shot while jordan settled for the best shot
 08-12-2007, 11:21 AM         #59
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but still Kobe hits those half court pull up jumpers
 08-12-2007, 12:00 PM         #60
WSH Redskins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you jordan d*ckriders forget he had a terrific team?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
121 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
122 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
55 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy