Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-10-2007, 08:22 PM         #161
Colony84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@this thread
cat saying he aint racist and then accusing an entire race of trying to enslave black people.
 09-10-2007, 08:23 PM         #162
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
is Eminem and Paul Wall the only white rappers you know?? they must be huh??ol MTV a.ss f*g**t... i'm gonna k!ll your mom for putting pinholes in my condom
I can care less about white rappers. Don't get mad at me because your mom is maggot food(no offense to others). Now get off your rent a center computer with your free trial AOL dial up connection.
 09-10-2007, 08:23 PM         #163
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
I want all the black people to look at this post.

A

B

C

Now, even though it would seem like he would be a cool white boy

You will always be a n*gga to these people, don't forget it.
I said n*gga not with a ER you fu*king a**hole.
 10 years ago '04        #164
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrome said:
Lmao you're stupid. I never said I have a life because I went to the store. What is it with you boxden nerds and having a life? I'm not a suburban boy who stays in the house all day(like you) and can only ride his bike up and down the sidewalk and play football catch in his backyard with his picket fence. I go to school, come home do some home work. Go over my n*ggas house and play the 360. Go skating on saturdays sometime, etc etc. You seem to be obsessed with having a life don't you? I have legs. I have eyes. I have a brain. I'm not a handy capped f*g like you sitting in a wheel chair who has a nurse come and change his diapers now am I? Get mad.
you try so hard and fail. too bad your mom didnt know how awesome abortion could be
 09-10-2007, 08:24 PM         #165
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Colony84 said:
@this thread
cat saying he aint racist and then accusing an entire race of trying to enslave black people.
You're white & racist. Now get mad.
 10 years ago '07        #166
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Colony84 said:
@this thread
im telling you i think hes right its a movement lead by Bill O'Riley, Oprah and Mel Gibson
 09-10-2007, 08:25 PM         #167
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever you guys say everybodys a racist.
 09-10-2007, 08:27 PM         #168
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
I can care less about white rappers. Don't get mad at me because your mom is maggot food(no offense to others). Now get off your rent a center computer with your free trial AOL dial up connection.
my mom is maggot food but someday we all will be. your moms a wh0ore who ain't sh*t for havin you.:D
 09-10-2007, 08:28 PM         #169
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people are mad. Because the truth has been exposed once again. They try to call me a racist and flip the script. They want to hide the truth. It's okay. Most of you are hill billys with Rent A Center computers like wizard who walk out the house bare footed smelling like wet dog picking your long a.ss booger infected stork nose riding bikes with no shoes and no shirt on . Now get the fu*k off my thread it smells like dog fur up in here . Once again call me a racist but I learn from the best. Just look at all the white people who posted in this thread. "you black peice of sh*t, you n*gger". White people are the roots of racism and always will remain the roots of racism. Now I'm out kiddies, have fun being losers who are drop outs, and losers who do nothing but live off of women *cough* wizard aka addicted2fresh *cough*.
 09-10-2007, 08:39 PM         #170
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your original post would be like a klan member saying this:

now i'm not racist at all, i mean this is not meant to be racist whatsoever. completely, 100%, purebred, non-racist over here. but i just want to say... in the most non-racist way possible... remember, i'm not racist.. fu*k n*ggers

Last edited by trailor; 09-10-2007 at 08:40 PM..
 09-10-2007, 08:39 PM         #171
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People I met:
Supa Mario
LOX
Duke Tha God
Papoose
Lupe Fiasco
Fabolous
Paul Cain
Coke
A bunch of underground artists...
Every DJ in the game except for Clue...
I said what up my n*gga to all of them and none of them got offended.
So the word only means something when you give it that power.I shouldnt get tight about you young boys hating on white people.Its your right to hate on whoever you wanna.I just know no matter what you would never not even on your birthday say that to my face let alone to any self respecting white person.I didnt use the word with an er so eat a d*ck.If your really that tough holla at me and I will give you a number to call and we can speak about how close we are to eachother, so we can meet up and see how tough some of you really are, or we could just explain our different point of views....Maybe.
 09-10-2007, 08:48 PM         #172
sob988  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the hell? The white people are bringing back slavery? That is the dumbest thing i've heard in awhile. I dont even know what to say..
 09-10-2007, 08:50 PM         #173
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Martin Luthur King died for this?
 10 years ago '04        #174
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
 Chrome said:
Ohhhhh Caaaanadaaaaaaa
you mad!
 09-10-2007, 10:30 PM         #175
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
Suck my d*ck you bi*ch a.ss n*gga.If I saw you in real life I would knock the Black off you.Real talk...
No matter what color you are you are an a**hole.I take on all comers!Bring it.
Whoa tough guy, this is the internet

While you mad trying to act tough I'm laughing at you, If your looking for a f!ght so bad why don't you log off step outside and found somebody to f!ght with instead of talking tough on the net
 09-10-2007, 11:20 PM         #176
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmm..... i really don't want any part of this thread but i just wanna say that outkast is from the south and they speak the truth!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #177
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Chrome said:
Uh oh. The white people respond with fear and hatred. I didn't have a problem. I guess I do now???
God damn i don't know where to start.

OH WAIT YEAH I DO NOW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! CRANK DAT YA DIG
 09-10-2007, 11:36 PM         #178
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think people even mentioning Lil waynes name in the midst of "greatest" or "best" ANYTHING....epitomizes the state hip hop is in.....
 10 years ago '06        #179
bgtm187 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 0 0
wow this thread is truly sad and pathetic.... i cant beleive that some 15 year old kid who says slavery will re-emerge because of hip hop/rap has all you guys talkin absolute nonsense to each other

lets be honost the dude that started the thread is clearly racist and said he wasnt in his opening paragragh. therefor anything this dude has to say should be brushed aside like dirt on the ground.

and im shakin my head at the people regardless of race that let this kid the best of em. white people droppin n bombs,then black people backin this kid cause he got a white person to say the n word? where dpes that get us, does that improve anything,we all kno there is racism out there it aint no secret, and yea its stupid for any white person to acknowledge this thread in that manner and a black person has every right to respond in the same disapointment i am, but dont stoop to their level. people like this thread starter is the reason why racism will never end and its truly sad.

truly sad...
 09-11-2007, 01:33 AM         #180
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should stop saying that your not a racist because honestly what is so wrong with that. look at ALL the white people that have a seething hatred for ALL black people because maybe a couple years ago some kids made fun of him in high school. its like if white people are in the army and they have a black person f!ghting next to him, he says thats my brother. that same white guy go's out into a bad neighborhood and see a rasta and he says thats a n-word.
what makes you so sure we arent in slavery now? who lives in the nice suburban homes(in the majority) and who lives in the sh*tty ghetto duplexes from paycheck to paycheck( in the majority).
what makes you so sure we arent still in a big minstrel show?

and white people, read a fu*king history book that wasnt written by YOUR people for a change. who is fu*king up hiati?rwanda?sudan?jamaica?....the list could go on for a llooooooong a.ss time. white people need to get their knowledge up before they start talking like they know whats truth and whats not.

the struggle against oppression is not intimately about race, its about the courage and dignity to stand for what you believe in

OMG i just made that up someone put that in their signature or write it down
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy