Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-10-2007, 07:46 PM         #141
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohhhhh Caaaanadaaaaaaa
 09-10-2007, 07:46 PM         #142
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
oh sh*t, the kid went to the store with his mom. lifes too good

awww to be a young kid in a broke boring a.ss city. i love it
So where's your mom at?:rolleyes:
 09-10-2007, 07:52 PM         #143
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
oh sh*t, the kid went to the store with his mom. lifes too good

awww to be a young kid in a broke boring a.ss city. i love it
Yeah Akron is boring thats cause there's nothing here but drug addicts, gang members, and dope boys. And you shouldn't talk about Akron when Cleveland smells like chemical factory air pollution. But hey, I'm moving back to Columbus in two weeks so it's all gravy.
 10 years ago '04        #144
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrome said:
So where's your mom at?:rolleyes:
dead but i live on my own with some friends. what would it matter where shes at anyways lol?

but yea cleveland isnt my residence. im in kent going to school :rolleyes: akron is the pimple on gods a.ss. the place sucks so bad
 09-10-2007, 07:56 PM         #145
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
I don't blame the white man for my problems because I don't have any problems. Wizard aka addicted2fresh. The guy who has two screen names on boxden and signs in both of them to prop himself because he's obsessed with Internet reputation numbers.:rolleyes:
way to ignore the subject

Chrome said:
. There are many blacks who think the same. It's just that I have the balls to actually make a thread about it and discuss it with people.

#1 it doesn't take balls to post a thread on the internet
#2 are you sayin most black ppl don't have balls yeah cause your post take so much more intestinal fortitude compared to say the civil rights

chrome is that dude that we all went to school with who blames the whiteman for allhis problems and calls the successful black ppl "uncle Toms" cause they're not aganst the man

I feel sorry for dude

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-10-2007 at 07:58 PM..
 09-10-2007, 08:04 PM         #146
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
dead but i live on my own with some friends. what would it matter where shes at anyways lol?

but yea cleveland isnt my residence. im in kent going to school :rolleyes: akron is the pimple on gods a.ss. the place sucks so bad
Lmao you're saying that like I'm suppose to get offended. I'm actually laughing. But anyways. Only reason why you getting on my mom cause yours isn't here? Man way to go ma n*gga.......
 09-10-2007, 08:05 PM         #147
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
White people have been listening to Hip-Hop since it has been created.

Chrome said:
I don't think Hip-Hop needs white people to be honest. It's been better without them.
well which is it??if white ppl been listenng to hiphop since it's creation... when was it better without "them"??:sleepy:
 09-10-2007, 08:05 PM         #148
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
way to ignore the subject

#1 it doesn't take balls to post a thread on the internet
#2 are you sayin most black ppl don't have balls yeah cause your post take so much more intestinal fortitude compared to say the civil rights

chrome is that dude that we all went to school with who blames the whiteman for allhis problems and calls the successful black ppl "uncle Toms" cause they're not aganst the man

I feel sorry for dude
Explain in detail how I ignored your post. Let's see how intelligent you really are.:rolleyes:
 09-10-2007, 08:06 PM         #149
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Lmao you're saying that like I'm suppose to get offended. I'm actually laughing. But anyways. Only reason why you getting on my mom cause yours isn't here? Man way to go ma n*gga.......

who's gettin on your mom without my permission??
 09-10-2007, 08:11 PM         #150
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
well which is it??if white ppl been listenng to hiphop since it's creation... when was it better without "them"??:sleepy:
Listening*. Anyways, when was it better without them you ask? Since Eminem and Paul wall came out. There's your answer. Now go play with the traffic old man....
 09-10-2007, 08:11 PM         #151
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
There are many blacks who think the same. It's just that I have the balls to actually make a thread about it

your a clown and one day you will Reap what you sow. I got no time for a 16 year no nothin crack baby who can' even drive he has his mommy take him to the store on her way home from rehab
 10 years ago '04        #152
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrome said:
you couldnt be more wrong

im baggin on you cuz you think going to the store with your mom is equivalent to having a life. its not
 09-10-2007, 08:12 PM         #153
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Listening*. Anyways, when was it better without them you ask? Since Eminem and Paul wall came out. There's your answer. Now go play with the traffic old man....
27 makes me an old man:rolleyes:
your just a boy. :D
 09-10-2007, 08:14 PM         #154
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
who's gettin on your mom without my permission??
Nice one. But on the contrary, my mom wouldn't touch a fat white bald guy like you who looks like Quasymodo and Shrek with a big quarter pound double rolly polly chin you fat fu*k now go eat a hot pocket you hungry hungry hippo a.ss n*gga.
 09-10-2007, 08:16 PM         #155
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Nice one. But on the contrary, my mom wouldn't touch a fat white bald guy like you who looks like Quasymodo and Shrek with a big quarter pound double rolly polly chin you fat fu*k now go eat a hot pocket you hungry hungry hippo a.ss n*gga.
she'll do anything for a dollar
 09-10-2007, 08:18 PM         #156
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has got to be some of the most ignorant, racist sh*t in the history of the Internet.

You got a black dude hating on whites, then a black dude hating on blacks. Then a black dude hating on Italians, Mexicans and Chinese. But its ok because it was said ["I'm not racist"]

Kid, get a job. You know jack sh*t about suppression, hunger, rights or equality. Or musical history for that matter.
 10 years ago '07        #157
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146

Chrome is the epitome of a loser....shouldnt this bi*ch be in school half of the time, what do u do sit in the back of class making racist comments on the internet....your 14 you know nothing about life logg off and find a girl or a blunt
 09-10-2007, 08:18 PM         #158
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
is Eminem and Paul Wall the only white rappers you know?? they must be huh??ol MTV a.ss f*g**t... i'm gonna k!ll your mom for putting pinholes in my condom
 09-10-2007, 08:20 PM         #159
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
you couldnt be more wrong

im baggin on you cuz you think going to the store with your mom is equivalent to having a life. its not
Lmao you're stupid. I never said I have a life because I went to the store. What is it with you boxden nerds and having a life? I'm not a suburban boy who stays in the house all day(like you) and can only ride his bike up and down the sidewalk and play football catch in his backyard with his picket fence. I go to school, come home do some home work. Go over my n*ggas house and play the 360. Go skating on saturdays sometime, etc etc. You seem to be obsessed with having a life don't you? I have legs. I have eyes. I have a brain. I'm not a handy capped f*g like you sitting in a wheel chair who has a nurse come and change his diapers now am I? Get mad.
 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM         #160
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
See this is why I'm one of the few that fu*ks with Chrome because he brings out the rest of you ignorant white people that make comments like this one

Shout out to Trill though for being the few to keep it real and not take the bait

Suck my d*ck you bi*ch a.ss n*gga.If I saw you in real life I would knock the Black off you.Real talk...
No matter what color you are you are an a**hole.I take on all comers!Bring it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy