Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-10-2007, 04:22 PM         #121
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ wtf are you talking about kid? yes, hip-hop was invented by black people but part of the hip-hop culture has emulated gangsters...in particular the italian mafia. are you trying to deny that? as for europe...lmao...you got a short term memory or something. i only brought that up bc you said the italian mafia wasn't sh*t & i'm saying you don't know wtf you're talking about bc they running sh*t over there as well as here.
you really are talking out of your a.ss right now. no homo.
You claim the Italian mafia is so powerful. Well answer me this, if they're so powerful why is it in the early 60's when gang banging was first originated we blacks got a hold of it and took over? You Italians claim how smart and powerful the Italian mafia is. But they're really pussies. They know they'll all get taken out by all Urban city gang members. Because they are the ones who have power and control. They're human beings, with weapons, and they know HOW to shoot those weapons. And there are way more black gangs and Latino gangs and Asian gangs than Italian mobs. So why are you acting like the Italian mafia is some magic powerful organization? And we made gang banging what it is today, your people just wore suits and hats. We're the ones who held the guns side ways and made that urban slang talk and created those baggy pants and tattoos and black sun glasses. We are the ones who made the crips and the bloods. Gangs that your white people adore so much. They adore the crips and bloods so much they even pretend to be crips and bloods online. Look at youtube, habbo hotel, etc. The truth hurts doesn't it?
 10 years ago '04        #122
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 Chrome said:
You claim the Italian mafia is so powerful. Well answer me this, if they're so powerful why is it in the early 60's when gang banging was first originated we blacks got a hold of it and took over? You Italians claim how smart and powerful the Italian mafia is. But they're really pussies. They know they'll all get taken out by all Urban city gang members. Because they are the ones who have power and control. They're human beings, with weapons, and they know HOW to shoot those weapons. And there are way more black gangs and Latino gangs and Asian gangs than Italian mobs. So why are you acting like the Italian mafia is some magic powerful organization? And we made gang banging what it is today, your people just wore suits and hats. We're the ones who held the guns side ways and made that urban slang talk and created those baggy pants and tattoos and black sun glasses. We are the ones who made the crips and the bloods. Gangs that your white people adore so much. They adore the crips and bloods so much they even pretend to be crips and bloods online. Look at youtube, habbo hotel, etc. The truth hurts doesn't it?
^ lol...your statements are far from the truth. you obviously have no respect for anyone except your own race & it's pointless to argue with an idiot of your caliber.
 10 years ago '06        #123
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 klone03 said:
^ lol...your statements are far from the truth. you obviously have no respect for anyone except your own race & it's pointless to argue with an idiot of your caliber.
the thing is us blacks dont agree with his idiotic statements
 09-10-2007, 04:42 PM         #124
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga Chrome sounds just like me when I was younger sh*ts crazy

But damn this thread might as well be deleted because race threads go NO where on Boxden

Shouts to klone and TRILL for actually being civil in this crazy a.ss thread though
 09-10-2007, 04:59 PM         #125
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
. There are many blacks who think the same. It's just that I have the balls to actually make a thread about it and discuss it with people.

#1 it doesn't take balls to post a thread on the internet
#2 are you sayin most black ppl don't have balls yeah cause your post take so much more intestinal fortitude compared to say the civil rights:sick:

chrome is that dude that we all went to school with who blames the whiteman for allhis problems and calls the successful black ppl "uncle Toms" cause they're not aganst the man

I feel sorry for dude
 09-10-2007, 05:16 PM         #126
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't blame the white man for my problems because I don't have any problems. Wizard aka addicted2fresh. The guy who has two screen names on boxden and signs in both of them to prop himself because he's obsessed with Internet reputation numbers.:rolleyes:
 09-10-2007, 05:18 PM         #127
rickylm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Uh.....no. When rappes remake a lot of old songs and and a rapper makes about 20 crank dat songs. There's obviously a problem. Crank that hot dog, crank that jump rope, crank that dookie terd, crank that keyboard, crank that skate board, crank that dirt bike. sh*t is out of hand. Of course Hip-Hop has changed but damn we black people went from intelligent to uneducated. And I'm pointing to the south. Most southern people are so dumb they think it's about where you're from. That has nothing to do with it. I'm not pointing to the south as in what location you stay at dumb fu*k. I'm pointing at the majority of people WHERE you're from. And that's the south. The whole black south is mostly full of dumb ignorant black people who talk like they're still in the 'ole' days. "MAAAYNE GUTTT OFF MAAA SWUGGAAA SHAWTTYYYY I SNAP MA FINGAZ DEN I LEAAN BACC" what the fu*k? What the fu*k was that? The fu*k outta here.....

I dont know how smart you are,but havent you noticed how much fun people have doing those kinda dances?sh*t is mad fun when you got a catchy hook and a nice beat and throw a dance with it,why not? and you might be like oh well dude they cant rap,man who gives a fu*k if it gets the bi*ches to shake they a.ss im all for it,i dont wanna be in the club listenin to some fu*kin dude doin a wack a.ss freestyle with all these big fu*kin words,i want somethin easy to remember so when you fu*ked up you aint gotta brain storm to fu*kin remember that sh*t.What about Fat Joe with the lean back dance thats whack too right? oh my bad he aint from the south.On another note you sound like a racist and a hater,Man get over it,south is runnin the rap game right now and it k!lls you.One more thing there is plenty of southern dudes who can actually rap,and quit hatin yo mama knows all the words to soulja boy...AND THE DANCE
 09-10-2007, 05:21 PM         #128
rickylm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Italians? Italians are just weak mafia people who say mama miaa. They're not sh*t compared to the Russian mafia. Anyways, so you're saying when Hip-Hop was first originated into a culture we stole all the gold chains and hats being worn back words and baggy pants from Japanese people? And where the fu*k do Chinese people come in at Hip-Hop? Look, I didn't mean for anyone to get offended(such as white people). But if I'm talking nonsense and talking out of my a.ss why would so many whites get mad? If they knew what I was saying wasn't true they would just leave this thread and wouldn't even bother posting. But that didn't happen now did it? The truth hurts......
Right,you know if a white dude was to get on here and say sh*t like this about black people,he would get fu*kin roasted
 09-10-2007, 05:25 PM         #129
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rickylm said:
I dont know how smart you are,but havent you noticed how much fun people have doing those kinda dances?sh*t is mad fun when you got a catchy hook and a nice beat and throw a dance with it,why not? and you might be like oh well dude they cant rap,man who gives a fu*k if it gets the bi*ches to shake they a.ss im all for it,i dont wanna be in the club listenin to some fu*kin dude doin a wack a.ss freestyle with all these big fu*kin words,i want somethin easy to remember so when you fu*ked up you aint gotta brain storm to fu*kin remember that sh*t.What about Fat Joe with the lean back dance thats whack too right? oh my bad he aint from the south.On another note you sound like a racist and a hater,Man get over it,south is runnin the rap game right now and it k!lls you.One more thing there is plenty of southern dudes who can actually rap,and quit hatin yo mama knows all the words to soulja boy...AND THE DANCE
There's no excuse. Doing these dances aren't fun if it makes your whole generation of young people look stupid. You're just a dumb a.ss suburban kid who got bit in the a.ss when he read the truth. So now he's trying to make up excuses for why music sounds like sh*t now a days. Nice try, no really I gotta give it to you, you tried......
 09-10-2007, 05:27 PM         #130
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rickylm said:
Right,you know if a white dude was to get on here and say sh*t like this about black people,he would get fu*kin roasted
Say what? That black gangs are weak? Funny, because he would just be typing out of his a.ss. Seeing as if most of crime rates point to black gang members(not that that's a good thing). If we were so weak we wouldn't control a lot of territories in America now would we? Didn't think so. Now you point out cities that Italian mafias run in America. I'll wait.:rolleyes:
 09-10-2007, 05:38 PM         #131
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rickylm said:
You'd be surprised how diverse this board is actually

And the majority of these posts I have seen on this thread is of dudes trying to clown Chrome and some who said ignorant sh*t back at Chrome so what are you talking about
 09-10-2007, 05:39 PM         #132
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Uh.....no. When rappes remake a lot of old songs and and a rapper makes about 20 crank dat songs. There's obviously a problem. Crank that hot dog, crank that jump rope, crank that dookie terd, crank that keyboard, crank that skate board, crank that dirt bike. sh*t is out of hand. Of course Hip-Hop has changed but damn we black people went from intelligent to uneducated. And I'm pointing to the south. Most southern people are so dumb they think it's about where you're from. That has nothing to do with it. I'm not pointing to the south as in what location you stay at dumb fu*k. I'm pointing at the majority of people WHERE you're from. And that's the south. The whole black south is mostly full of dumb ignorant black people who talk like they're still in the 'ole' days. "MAAAYNE GUTTT OFF MAAA SWUGGAAA SHAWTTYYYY I SNAP MA FINGAZ DEN I LEAAN BACC" what the fu*k? What the fu*k was that? The fu*k outta here.....
one of the most ignorant and completely stupid posts i have seen on boxden^^^:banghead: have you even been down south before or are you just basing this off what you see on tv? and how does dancing make you go from intelligent to uneducated?

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-10-2007 at 05:41 PM..
 09-10-2007, 06:25 PM         #133
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok so chrome.if it were like u wanted it to be that white people wasent that into hip hop as they(we) are now.u really think hip hop would be as big as it is now?isnt it good that more people get out of the ghettos by making rap music?cause if the rest of the world wasent into hip hop there would be way less rappers blowing up.hip hop needs white/asians/mexican people,just like the asians/japanese who make playstations needs us.u and me wouldent be here on boxden if hip hop wasent for whatever color ur skin is
 10 years ago '04        #134
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
gee chrome you sure showed me, that hate u sent me really drove ur point home...i might even lose sleep over the damage my rep has taken. Obviously u dont have much of a life if you have the time to reply to this thread every 5 min, and its funny im taking a grammar lesson from someone who doesnt understand a paragraph...whatever buddy im not gunna argue with someone who doesnt even have the mental capacity to consider the other persons opinion, u win ill even prop you for your groundbreaking ideas. I bet your one hardcore street dude. Staying in all those hard a.ss cities, where i wouldnt even dare step foot in, im actually shook. this thread is like a daycare
 10 years ago '07        #135
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Hm... Damn.
 09-10-2007, 07:23 PM         #136
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChamp86 said:
Ok so chrome.if it were like u wanted it to be that white people wasent that into hip hop as they(we) are now.u really think hip hop would be as big as it is now?isnt it good that more people get out of the ghettos by making rap music?cause if the rest of the world wasent into hip hop there would be way less rappers blowing up.hip hop needs white/asians/mexican people,just like the asians/japanese who make playstations needs us.u and me wouldent be here on boxden if hip hop wasent for whatever color ur skin is
It's not about white people being into Hip-Hop. White people have been listening to Hip-Hop since it has been created. Even white suburban boys would sneak and buy Hip-Hop albums behind their parents back, lol look at Kid Rock. Anyways, I don't think Hip-Hop needs white people to be honest. It's been better without them. White people are trying to destroy our youth and younger generation. Nothing no one on this forum can deceive me with false statements. Because I know how crooked America is. I know how crooked this country is. I don't think much Mexicans listen to Hip-Hop anyways. Besides I don't mind Mexicans or Asians. They're not the big time producer and label companies producing Chicken Noodle Soup and Peanut butter and jelly now are they? Exactly. And why did you say Hip-Hop is big now that white people listen to it and all over the world? Lol like I previously said before, that sh*t has been going on even when Tupac was alive. Nice try though.
 09-10-2007, 07:27 PM         #137
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syztim said:
gee chrome you sure showed me, that hate u sent me really drove ur point home...i might even lose sleep over the damage my rep has taken. Obviously u dont have much of a life if you have the time to reply to this thread every 5 min, and its funny im taking a grammar lesson from someone who doesnt understand a paragraph...whatever buddy im not gunna argue with someone who doesnt even have the mental capacity to consider the other persons opinion, u win ill even prop you for your groundbreaking ideas. I bet your one hardcore street dude. Staying in all those hard a.ss cities, where i wouldnt even dare step foot in, im actually shook. this thread is like a daycare
Here you go, a.ssuming I don't have a life just because you don't. See unlike you I don't have to stay inside the house all day because it's 30 degrees outside:rolleyes:. Besides, I'm just dropping in and out on boxden and responding to peoples post. sh*t I had to run to my n*ggas house and get my DVD back I let him borrow. Then I went to the store with my moms and signed back in. You know what, I shouldn't even have to explain to you kid. Anyways, yes I know I win. And thank you for the props.:D
 10 years ago '07        #138
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 REAL_NESS said:
my n*gga Chrome sounds just like me when I was younger sh*ts crazy

But damn this thread might as well be deleted because race threads go NO where on Boxden

Shouts to klone and TRILL for actually being civil in this crazy a.ss thread though

you already know Ness

Whoever bought into what was being said and was racist back, you're an idiot. And if you're white and have black friends, and made racist remarks towards blacks then you're disrespecting your boys at the same time you're dissing Chrome. Damn, yall really dont think about sh*t thoroughly do you
 10 years ago '04        #139
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
wow your remark about canada being cold really drove home your point. Did you know we use ice as money and live in houses made of snow. sh*t i just smoked a blunt with an escimo 5 min ago. Cmon man dont be such an idiot/bigot. If youve seen the world then you might know canada is pretty much the same as america, except with free health care. i dont even know why were argueing about who has a life cuz were all on this forum argueing about hip hop.
 10 years ago '04        #140
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrome said:
Here you go, a.ssuming I don't have a life just because you don't. See unlike you I don't have to stay inside the house all day because it's 30 degrees outside:rolleyes:. Besides, I'm just dropping in and out on boxden and responding to peoples post. sh*t I had to run to my n*ggas house and get my DVD back I let him borrow. Then I went to the store with my moms and signed back in. You know what, I shouldn't even have to explain to you kid. Anyways, yes I know I win. And thank you for the props.:D
oh sh*t, the kid went to the store with his mom. lifes too good

awww to be a young kid in a broke boring a.ss city. i love it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy