Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
do black people take the time to listen to you??just wondering why your actin like "blacks" are the only victim of racism?

and when you say we want blcks to get over racism I think you mean that's what you want..cause your not in the position to speak for any1 else

i want EVERY1 to get passed racism not just blacks..all races receive racism your just as ignorant as chromer
^ we can't get past racism until we acknowledge the racism within ourselves & society & work to replace it with acceptance & equality. & don't act like i'm not qualified to make a judgement on the white's that i've seen & spoken with on this issue. many of them would like the topic to simply disappear without acknowledging the biases they have in their own views.
i never said blacks were the only victims of racism...asians, jews, latinos, arabs, africans, italians, irish, american indians among others have all been victims of racism at some point in history. no sh*t! wasn't the main topic based on black & white people though? i'm simply responding to the topic at hand.
 10 years ago '05        #102
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
n*gga you need to put some paragraphs in those essays, I ain't reading that sh*t.
 09-10-2007, 02:59 PM         #103
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Lets be honest....Chrome being a "racist black kid" (as you state) will NEVER impact the lives of any white person period. Therefore it is, in some respect, less of an issue

who said he was racist towards JUST WHITE PPL??guess you've never seen him post racist sh*t to mexicans and other minorities

IT'S MORE THEN BLACK AND WHITE

ignorance breeds ignorance

how can you say that?? if you have IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG KIDS BEING TREATED WITH CONTEMPT for something they're not guilty of(racism,slavery,stereo types,some of the issues THAT EVEN POOR WHITE PPL FACE)why would they have an open mind??why would any white kid look at Chrome like yeah he's got a point when he obviously GENERALIZES A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE? why would white ppl who aren't racist and who nothing about slavery listen to any1 who generalizes a whole race?? you know like I know that EVERY race has ppl who think they're superior because of their skin color. and thats what racism is.
 09-10-2007, 03:06 PM         #104
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ we can't get past racism until we acknowledge the racism within ourselves & society & work to replace it with acceptance & equality. & don't act like i'm not qualified to make a judgement on the white's that i've seen & spoken with on this issue. many of them would like the topic to simply disappear without acknowledging the biases they have in their own views.
i never said blacks were the only victims of racism...asians, jews, latinos, arabs, africans, italians, irish, american indians among others have all been victims of racism at some point in history. no sh*t! wasn't the main topic based on black & white people though? i'm simply responding to the topic at hand.
no you never said only blacks were victims,but you did say we should take time to listen to blacks..do blacks take the time to listen to any other race?

duke players "alledgedly" r*pe a black girl they're called racist by Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson

when Kobe "alledgedly" r*pes a white woman no-one dare called it racism..why cause it's not and either is the 1st example.but it's used as a crutch and that's why ALOT of ppl don't listen cause you got actors pulling race cards when they get fired for callin ppl f*g**ts and other DEROGATORY names.:rolleyes: .
your not qualified to say we.unless you join a fu*kin group you should state all YOUR OPINIONS with I:D
 10 years ago '04        #105
klone03 
space
space
as for white people 'stealing' hip-hop...i think that might be a little extreme. i mean...look at the italian mafia's impact on hip-hop. i don't hear italians bi*ching about their image being stolen by rappers. same with asian fashion & symbols. we've (americans in general) totally taken japanese & chinese letters & symbols & incorporated them in our tattoos & clothing, yet i don't hear them complaining about us biting their style. it's just the way a lot of sh*t is, alot of cultures borrow from other cultures.
 10 years ago '04        #106
klone03 
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
no you never said only blacks were victims,but you did say we should take time to listen to blacks..do blacks take the time to listen to any other race?

duke players "alledgedly" r*pe a black girl they're called racist by Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson

when Kobe "alledgedly" r*pes a white woman no-one dare called it racism..why cause it's not and either is the 1st example.but it's used as a crutch and that's why ALOT of ppl don't listen cause you got actors pulling race cards when they get fired for callin ppl f*g**ts and other DEROGATORY names.:rolleyes: .
your not qualified to say we.unless you join a fu*kin group you should state all YOUR OPINIONS with I:D
^ i can't say we unless i join a fu*king group? how about the human race...can i belong to that group? i'm talking about everybody.
 10 years ago '06        #107
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
i'm black and i don't think you're racist. i just think your retarded
 09-10-2007, 03:20 PM         #108
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t son. I would of never made this thread if I knew so much white people hang out on boxden in the hip hip section. Well hey, look on the bright side. At least we know why there's so many Lil Boosie and Lil Wayne fans.
 09-10-2007, 03:26 PM         #109
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
as for white people 'stealing' hip-hop...i think that might be a little extreme. i mean...look at the italian mafia's impact on hip-hop. i don't hear italians bi*ching about their image being stolen by rappers. same with asian fashion & symbols. we've (americans in general) totally taken japanese & chinese letters & symbols & incorporated them in our tattoos & clothing, yet i don't hear them complaining about us biting their style. it's just the way a lot of sh*t is, alot of cultures borrow from other cultures.
Italians? Italians are just weak mafia people who say mama miaa. They're not sh*t compared to the Russian mafia. Anyways, so you're saying when Hip-Hop was first originated into a culture we stole all the gold chains and hats being worn back words and baggy pants from Japanese people? And where the fu*k do Chinese people come in at Hip-Hop? Look, I didn't mean for anyone to get offended(such as white people). But if I'm talking nonsense and talking out of my a.ss why would so many whites get mad? If they knew what I was saying wasn't true they would just leave this thread and wouldn't even bother posting. But that didn't happen now did it? The truth hurts......
 09-10-2007, 03:28 PM         #110
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
n*gga you need to put some paragraphs in those essays, I ain't reading that sh*t.
And as far as people bi*ching about reading a paragraph shows how lazy you fu*k bags are. My God, you would probably have a nervous break down if you had to read a chapter wouldn't you?
 09-10-2007, 03:31 PM         #111
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chrome u really need to stfu with all this sh*t,it makes u look stupid.i remember i "discussed" racism with u awhile back and i could agree with some things u were sayin,but this sh*t right here is so way off man
 10 years ago '04        #112
klone03 
space
space
 Chrome said:
Italians? Italians are just weak mafia people who say mama miaa. They're not sh*t compared to the Russian mafia. Anyways, so you're saying when Hip-Hop was first originated into a culture we stole all the gold chains and hats being worn back words and baggy pants from Japanese people? And where the fu*k do Chinese people come in at Hip-Hop? Look, I didn't mean for anyone to get offended(such as white people). But if I'm talking nonsense and talking out of my a.ss why would so many whites get mad? If they knew what I was saying wasn't true they would just leave this thread and wouldn't even bother posting. But that didn't happen now did it? The truth hurts......
^ man please do not speak on what you don't know. you haven't read the news lately? the italian mafia runs europe. everyday businesses in corporate america are run by the italian mafia.
& as for the japanese & chinese comment...you are aware that i was using it as an analogy. i never said asians originated gold chains & backwards hats. where'd you read that sh*t? but hip-hop has borrowed styles from them without a doubt. & i don't hear them asking for it back.
 09-10-2007, 03:39 PM         #113
MemphisBoi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorance at its finest.
 09-10-2007, 03:46 PM         #114
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ man please do not speak on what you don't know. you haven't read the news lately? the italian mafia runs europe. everyday businesses in corporate america are run by the italian mafia.
& as for the japanese & chinese comment...you are aware that i was using it as an analogy. i never said asians originated gold chains & backwards hats. where'd you read that sh*t? but hip-hop has borrowed styles from them without a doubt. & i don't hear them asking for it back.
Black people created Hip-Hop, don't think some Italian bumpy faced f*g is going to come out of no where and try to deceive everyone with "Hip-Hop was a borrowed style". And what the fu*k is this with Europe? The land of white people. Why do I give a flying fu*k about some damn Europe? You said the Italian mafia runs Europe as if there are a bunch of Black, Latino, Asian gang members there and the Italians have control over them. Don't get mad but, Europe = white people land. That's like saying "The Italian mafia runs Utah".
 10 years ago '04        #115
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6172 6172
 XxC4xX said:
lmao if chrome isnt the most racist african american on this site i dunno who is
n*gga WAT THE fu*k IS A CHROMEE!!!!?? ....dayum :banghead:
 09-10-2007, 03:55 PM         #116
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChamp86 said:
Chrome u really need to stfu with all this sh*t,it makes u look stupid.i remember i "discussed" racism with u awhile back and i could agree with some things u were sayin,but this sh*t right here is so way off man
Look, the only thing I'll admit at being wrong is responding back with these ignorant white racist such as that gumby f*g and addicted2fresh. Other than that, my first post is not what just I think. There are many blacks who think the same. It's just that I have the balls to actually make a thread about it and discuss it with people. But it seems I can't discuss anything now. You can't tell me white people aren't behind this sh*t that's going on in Hip-Hop. Of course blacks are involved(they're slaves to me *cough* southern artist *cough*). But who's the master? Lol, white people are trying to bring slavery back man that's why they build so many prison systems and lock black men up for stupid reasons just like down in Louisiana with the Jena 6. They're locking 6 black teens up(my age) because they beat up a racist white kid(probably because he called them n*ggers). They're being charged with attempted murder for BEATING up a white racist kid. And it all had to do with a tree that they use to hang blacks on. And the tree was for "only white people" to sit under. And the blacks decided they're not gonna take this racist bull sh*t anymore and sit under the tree. So don't give me no racist is dying or any of that bull sh*t. This happened about three weeks ago and there's black leaders and blacks going down there to protest that sh*t. Now do YOU read the news? I hear racist sh*t like Jena 6 going on all the time. This is why I said what I said at the beginning of my thread. And the only reason why these PEOPLE are upset IN this thread is because the truth was exposed.
 10 years ago '04        #117
klone03 
space
space
 Chrome said:
Black people created Hip-Hop, don't think some Italian bumpy faced f*g is going to come out of no where and try to deceive everyone with "Hip-Hop was a borrowed style". And what the fu*k is this with Europe? The land of white people. Why do I give a flying fu*k about some damn Europe? You said the Italian mafia runs Europe as if there are a bunch of Black, Latino, Asian gang members there and the Italians have control over them. Don't get mad but, Europe = white people land. That's like saying "The Italian mafia runs Utah".
^ wtf are you talking about kid? yes, hip-hop was invented by black people but part of the hip-hop culture has emulated gangsters...in particular the italian mafia. are you trying to deny that? as for europe...lmao...you got a short term memory or something. i only brought that up bc you said the italian mafia wasn't sh*t & i'm saying you don't know wtf you're talking about bc they running sh*t over there as well as here.
you really are talking out of your a.ss right now. no homo.
 10 years ago '04        #118
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
 Chrome said:
Ok first off your such an idiot. The racist gibberish that just spurts out of ur mouth is putrid. i guess its everyones right to express their opinion but seriously do you even put thought behind what you say or do u just smack the keyboard? you dont have real reason to back up your arguements and your original arguements are flawed inthemselves because you consistantly contridict yourself with every sentance. You say your not racist but thats obviously been proved wrong as your an ignorant racist. You act like hip hop is such a force, but like all types of music that gets popular its had its run, got oversaturated and theres gunna be some bullsh*t music, just stick with the sh*t u like dont listen to soulja boy if his success bothers u that much.

Ever think that maybe hes not the "white mans slave" but thought hey i can make some money and not live in the ghetto if i do these songs and i can feed my family. And as for saying europe=white people land. Thats like saying Africa=black people land or Tokyo=Asian people land. Reality check homie theres people of every race all over the world. Your a fu*kin crackpot conspiracy theorist. Get a life and go see the world and maybe you'll get a fu*kin clue. look at the big picture buddy, outside of what you read in boxden and maybe you'll be able to get yourself together and stop complaining and bi*ching on the internet about sh*t. If it bothers you that much and your so sure you have this all figured out then get off the computer and go do something about it, quit expecting someone else to go do it, quit lookin for a handout son and go get it. I guess my overall point is present your arguement in a less biased and more intelligent way and quit saying obviously stupid things that degrade the importance of your point. Or maybe you should just start reppin' your hometown, create a dance and make some paper off the system.
 09-10-2007, 04:00 PM         #119
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Ill be sure to pass that message over to all the africans & pakistanians in my neighbourhood

smfh at how little u actually know

:banghead:
 09-10-2007, 04:15 PM         #120
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syztim said:
Ok first off your such an idiot. The racist gibberish that just spurts out of ur mouth is putrid.
Racist gibberish spits out of my mouth? Last I checked I'm typing on a keyboard not using my mouth. But you're "intelligent" right?:rolleyes:

Syztim said:
i guess its everyones right to express their opinion but seriously do you even put thought behind what you say or do u just smack the keyboard? you dont have real reason to back up your arguements and your original arguements are flawed inthemselves because you consistantly contridict yourself with every sentance.
Yes it is everyones right to express their opinions, and how did I not back up my arguments? Explain in intellectual detail. Oh and by the way, your spelling really sucks. I mean I understand if you wanna type like ur lookin but damn if you're going to use vocabulary words and make yourself seem intelligent at least spell correctly. Constantly*, contradict*, sentence*, arguments*. You're still intelligent.:rolleyes:

Syztim said:
You say your not racist but thats obviously been proved wrong as your an ignorant racist. You act like hip hop is such a force, but like all types of music that gets popular its had its run, got oversaturated and theres gunna be some bullsh*t music, just stick with the sh*t u like dont listen to soulja boy if his success bothers u that much.
Well if I'm a racist, then I learn from the best. And don't you mean you're* as in you are? Lol I'm not even gonna bother inserting vocabulary to a dumb a.ss like you I'll just make fun of all your bad spelling.

Syztim said:
Ever think that maybe hes not the "white mans slave" but thought hey i can make some money and not live in the ghetto if i do these songs and i can feed my family. And as for saying europe=white people land. Thats like saying Africa=black people land or Tokyo=Asian people land. Reality check homie theres people of every race all over the world. Your a fu*kin crackpot conspiracy theorist.
No sh*t sherlock. Of course there are all races all over the world. But he said the Italian mafia controls Europe as if there's a lot of blacks and latinos and Asians there. When there's not. And most of the blacks in Europe aren't even gang members. Matter of fact, none of them are.

Syztim said:
Get a life and go see the world and maybe you'll get a fu*kin clue. look at the big picture buddy, outside of what you read in boxden and maybe you'll be able to get yourself together and stop complaining and bi*ching on the internet about sh*t. If it bothers you that much and your so sure you have this all figured out then get off the computer and go do something about it, quit expecting someone else to go do it, quit lookin for a handout son and go get it.
Go get it? Go get what? You know I find it funny how people with no life tell others to get a life. You automatically a.ssume I don't have a life just because you don't have one. So when you're on the Internet you find it hard to believe others have a life, that's how negative YOURS is. And I've seen the real world Canadian boy. I been all over, Detroit, Columbus, Cleveland, cities that you wouldn't even have the balls to stay the night for ONE NIGHT.

Syztim said:
I guess my overall point is present your arguement in a less biased and more intelligent way and quit saying obviously stupid things that degrade the importance of your point. Or maybe you should just start reppin' your hometown, create a dance and make some paper off the system.
You're right, I'm gonna start reppin my home town. I'm gonna make a dance called crank that white boy. What do you think about it?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago