Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
wanna save hip hop.....

read the sig......i aint playin........
 10 years ago '04        #82
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 StreetExclusive said:
fu*k you you black piece of sh*t.
White people buy most the records in the first place.The problem is they arent buying cause of fu*king a**holes like YOU.Yeah I am white, a rapper, and own a mixtape spot so I know what i'm talking about.If you dont like that my white a.ss will come and kick your black a.ss....n*gga
^ you should be ashamed of yourself.
 10 years ago '07        #83
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 goldgrill910 said:
man....i didn't read a bit of that essay.
*shrugs

north up
a 14 year old black kid stated he knows the truth at his highly informed age and figured out that the "white man" or "White Boy" or "Oprah" is trying to bring back slavery, he actually thinks slavery is coming back
 09-10-2007, 12:51 PM         #84
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you might with to break your typeing up it hurts the eye's but I feel what you are saying but it's just sad that nows days blacks are real quick to defend someone white before they would their own.

i.e. getting mad over piles and cracker, saying it'sokay for white people to say n*gga..
 09-10-2007, 12:54 PM         #85
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
fu*k you you black piece of sh*t.
White people buy most the records in the first place.The problem is they arent buying cause of fu*king a**holes like YOU.Yeah I am white, a rapper, and own a mixtape spot so I know what i'm talking about.If you dont like that my white a.ss will come and kick your black a.ss....n*gga
I want all the black people to look at this post.

A
Yeah I am white
B
a rapper
C
own a mixtape
Now, even though it would seem like he would be a cool white boy

If you dont like that my white a.ss will come and kick your black a.ss....n*gga
You will always be a n*gga to these people, don't forget it.

Last edited by Domic462; 09-10-2007 at 12:59 PM..
 09-10-2007, 12:56 PM         #86
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this moron....that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard...

guess what im white too...suppose that makes me the devil as well

:thumbsdow at tyring to compare hip hop "dying" to slavery...get educated

you wouldnt even had made a good slave

^^^ i know ill get hate for that last comment prob, but hell if im gonna be accused of being racist by someone, i might as well act like one...cant wait till hip hop dies and slavery comes back

Last edited by Steveo54; 09-10-2007 at 01:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #87
klone03 
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
at this moron....that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard...

guess what im white too...suppose that makes me the devil as well

:thumbsdow at tyring to compare hip hop "dying" to slavery...get educated

you wouldnt even had made a good slave

^^^ i know ill get hate for that last comment prob, but hell if im gonna be accused of being racist by someone, i might as well act like one...cant wait till hip hop dies and slavery comes back
^ if simply being accused of being racist by someone on a message board is enough to make you say a terribly racist thing like that then you'd be hard-pressed to convince me that you aren't racist.
 09-10-2007, 01:10 PM         #88
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
I want all the black people to look at this post.

A

B

C

Now, even though it would seem like he would be a cool white boy

You will always be a n*gga to these people, don't forget it.
what exactly do u mean with "these people"?
 09-10-2007, 01:11 PM         #89
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
^ if simply being accused of being racist by someone on a message board is enough to make you say a terribly racist thing like that then you'd be hard-pressed to convince me that you aren't racist.

people put too much behind words today...if i treat other races as equals...it shouldnt make me racist for saying something in a message board to someone who is racist....its just words, yall laugh when some racist sh*t is said on TV but when a reg white dude says some sh*t they are the antichrist
 10 years ago '06        #90
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Chrome said:
Uh.....no. When rappes remake a lot of old songs and and a rapper makes about 20 crank dat songs. There's obviously a problem. Crank that hot dog, crank that jump rope, crank that dookie terd, crank that keyboard, crank that skate board, crank that dirt bike. sh*t is out of hand. Of course Hip-Hop has changed but damn we black people went from intelligent to uneducated. And I'm pointing to the south. Most southern people are so dumb they think it's about where you're from. That has nothing to do with it. I'm not pointing to the south as in what location you stay at dumb fu*k. I'm pointing at the majority of people WHERE you're from. And that's the south. The whole black south is mostly full of dumb ignorant black people who talk like they're still in the 'ole' days. "MAAAYNE GUTTT OFF MAAA SWUGGAAA SHAWTTYYYY I SNAP MA FINGAZ DEN I LEAAN BACC" what the fu*k? What the fu*k was that? The fu*k outta here.....

Went from white people to the south. You need to shut the fu*k up cause you aint said one thing in your own thread that isnt ignorant
 10 years ago '04        #91
klone03 
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
people put too much behind words today...if i treat other races as equals...it shouldnt make me racist for saying something in a message board to someone who is racist....its just words, yall laugh when some racist sh*t is said on TV but when a reg white dude says some sh*t they are the antichrist
^ lol @ 'y'all'...i'm white, but if i encounter a racist person online or in person why should i get on their level & retaliate with more racism? that would mean that not only am i most likely validating what they think about whites but also that i'm really racist beneath the surface. see, that's the problem with white people...we want blacks to get over racism & quit bi*ching about sh*t but we've never taken the time to listen to them & understand where they're coming from.
 10 years ago '07        #92
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 e180th said:
If hip hop was "dead," I'd be wearing fitted clothes 24/7, and speak proper english amongst my peoples, and I'd be listening to country music or some sh*t...

...the only reason why this "hip hop is dead" talk emerged, is because Nas used it as self promotion for his album.

^^pretty much thats it
 10 years ago '04        #93
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
chrome is a fu*king idiot... im white, some of my best friends are black, id do anything for em just like i would my white friends... not to show that im not a racist or prove a point, because theyre my friends... chrome says "white people" and "your people" like all of us do and think the same sh*t.. anybody thats gonna defend a whole race or put down a whole race is an idiot in my eyes, some white people are racist and im sure do want to hold black people back, and some are the opposite... same with black people and other races
 10 years ago '06        #94
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
This thread went to sh*t...
 09-10-2007, 02:24 PM         #95
trueloyalty45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
really?
Dr. Suess >>> Soulja Boy
real talk!
 10 years ago '04        #96
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 REAL_NESS said:
See this is why I'm one of the few that fu*ks with Chrome because he brings out the rest of you ignorant white people that make comments like this one

Shout out to Trill though for being the few to keep it real and not take the bait
Chrome can be misguided at times but I'll give him that, dude can expose the undercovers quick

klone03 said:
^ lol @ 'y'all'...i'm white, but if i encounter a racist person online or in person why should i get on their level & retaliate with more racism? that would mean that not only am i most likely validating what they think about whites but also that i'm really racist beneath the surface. see, that's the problem with white people...we want blacks to get over racism & quit bi*ching about sh*t but we've never taken the time to listen to them & understand where they're coming from.
 09-10-2007, 02:31 PM         #97
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
...we want blacks to get over racism & quit bi*ching about sh*t but we've never taken the time to listen to them & understand where they're coming from.
do black people take the time to listen to you??just wondering why your actin like "blacks" are the only victim of racism?

and when you say we want blcks to get over racism I think you mean that's what you want..cause your not in the position to speak for any1 else

i want EVERY1 to get passed racism not just blacks..all races receive racism your just as ignorant as chromer

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-10-2007 at 02:37 PM..
 09-10-2007, 02:35 PM         #98
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=collegeboy58;10408407]Chrome can be misguided at times but I'll give him that, dude can expose the undercovers quick

[QUOTE]

so Chrome's misguided and the ignorant white people are undercover racist??

no Chrome's a racist black kid.stop acting like it's less of an issue.
white ppl can't listen to hiphop without being called wiggas from some whites and some blacks is racist.blaming slavery on white ppl is racist. NOT EVERY WHITE ETHINIC GROUP OWNED SLAVERY,JUST LIKE NOT ALL BLACK ETHNIC GROUPS WERE SLAVES.

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-10-2007 at 02:39 PM..
 09-10-2007, 02:49 PM         #99
hockeyplayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you talk about the way black people talk and what not, but most of the black sayings and the gangster persona is from italians, italians have beeing saying forever get the fock outta here, al capone is another example of that the whole gangstar persona was started by him and is emulated by many,many people, just take a look at the reasonable doubt cover, jay-z has a cigar and a 30's suit on, then look up al capone and u'll see him wearing the same thing, its not stealing its the way society is we borrow from each other and emulate each other, so many more examples and points i could explain but i don't have time
 10 years ago '04        #100
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
 collegeboy58 said:
Chrome can be misguided at times but I'll give him that, dude can expose the undercovers quick

so Chrome's misguided and the ignorant white people are undercover racist??

no Chrome's a racist black kid.stop acting like it's less of an issue.
white ppl can't listen to hiphop without being called wiggas from some whites and some blacks is racist.blaming slavery on white ppl is racist. NOT EVERY WHITE ETHINIC GROUP OWNED SLAVERY,JUST LIKE NOT ALL BLACK ETHNIC GROUPS WERE SLAVES.
Lets be honest....Chrome being a "racist black kid" (as you state) will NEVER impact the lives of any white person period. Therefore it is, in some respect, less of an issue
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy