Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
hip hop is just being outshined by its sub genres/variations thats all it is

Snap Music, Hyphy, Crunk, Gangsta Rap
 09-10-2007, 01:36 AM         #62
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Ive been listening to 2pac since 94 kid, you were what, 3? Nobody knows who truly k!lled him so it's all a.ssumption. I find it funny that you try to act like any white person who likes 2pac was after the fact that he died. As for Malcolm X, I hope you read up on him one day and realize he was a racist himself. And I know for a fact you don't act like this offline. You might to white people your own age, but you don't to older white people. So, that would make you an Uncle Tom. I'd love for you to try and say this sh*t to my face. Matter of fact, I DARE YOU to come say this sh*t to my face.
Lol I see I pissed you off huh. If this was real, white boy you would sh*t ya pants. You wouldn't even survive one day living where I'm from. Malcolm X was a black leader not a racist. And you just proved you're a racist yourself. Because why would you try to flip the script to Malcolm X as if he was born a racist. After all, his dad was k!lled by white racist people(KKK). And his Grandma was r*ped by a white man. Hmm. Anyways, the only reason I can think of why a white person like you would call Malcolm X a racist is because you're a racist yourself. Stop acting like your people are innocent. Don't forget your people use to go to Africa and the r*pe the black man in front of his own children. Your people lock their own children in cadges. Your people point to the majority of rapist and child molesters. Hell you just go to the Criminal channel you'll see so many episodes of white men k!lling their wives over stupid reasons. Your people are sick, they do the most sick sh*t I've ever seen. And don't even get me started. I would make you feel like sh*t. Tupac was born black and he was born to love black people, and he died black and he died loving black people. You hate the truth. That's why you're so pissed off and angry. Don't worry, I understand. I know enough about the white man already. What you sick fu*ks do. Like the cops, shoot up black men and get away with it. Taking black men to jail and raping them. I know what goes on out here don't think you can hide the truth from me. Most people don't know it because they're geeks who sit in the house all day listening to Soulja Boy. But that's not me. You're mad because you thought all blacks mind sets were abolished. But then came me, surprise white boy.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #63
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Sabotage said:
exactly. you still have skilled MC and if u wanna check them you'll buy their sh*t cuz theyre still putting hot stuff all the time. then you got those club bangers on TV and bubblegum pop rap music.

if u wanna hate on music that gets girls on the dancefloor and on your d*ck, move right along and shut the fu*k up and go cry in a corner cuz youre soft

i aint tryin to hit up a club/bar and listen to Commons - I Used to love H.E.R.

i wanna hear that soulja boy being cranked, not because of his great lyrics, the beats are hot.
True, there is a time and place for all rap music. When I'm chilling with my n*ggas on the block, I'd rather hear some gutter music, if I'm with a shorty, or at a party/club/whatever, I'd want to hear something I can get my grind on...
 10 years ago '06        #64
BxRePrEsEnTa718 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,716 | Props total: 202 202
 Chrome said:
You wigga boys are so late.
yea chromes not racist :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #65
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrome said:
Lol I see I pissed you off huh. If this was real, white boy you would sh*t ya pants. You wouldn't even survive one day living where I'm from. Malcolm X was a black leader not a racist. And you just proved you're a racist yourself. Because why would you try to flip the script to Malcolm X as if he was born a racist. After all, his dad was k!lled by white racist people(KKK). And his Grandma was r*ped by a white man. Hmm. Anyways, the only reason I can think of why a white person like you would call Malcolm X a racist is because you're a racist yourself. Stop acting like your people are innocent. Don't forget your people use to go to Africa and the r*pe the black man in front of his own children. Your people lock their own children in cadges. Your people point to the majority of rapist and child molesters. Hell you just go to the Criminal channel you'll see so many episodes of white men k!lling their wives over stupid reasons. Your people are sick, they do the most sick sh*t I've ever seen. And don't even get me started. I would make you feel like sh*t. Tupac was born black and he was born to love black people, and he died black and he died loving black people. You hate the truth. That's why you're so pissed off and angry. Don't worry, I understand. I know enough about the white man already. What you sick fu*ks do. Like the cops, shoot up black men and get away with it. Taking black men to jail and raping them. I know what goes on out here don't think you can hide the truth from me. Most people don't know it because they're geeks who sit in the house all day listening to Soulja Boy. But that's not me. You're mad because you thought all blacks mind sets were abolished. But then came me, surprise white boy.:rolleyes:

this is why im all about people aborting babies. chrome should have been a blowjob at best
 10 years ago '06        #66
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
If hip hop was "dead," I'd be wearing fitted clothes 24/7, and speak proper english amongst my peoples, and I'd be listening to country music or some sh*t...

...the only reason why this "hip hop is dead" talk emerged, is because Nas used it as self promotion for his album.
 09-10-2007, 01:43 AM         #67
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
so i see you dont know actually know to write in a sensible manner.

dumbass kids today dont know sh*t about sh*t, chrome is a perfect example but i cant blame him fully, he does live in akron. place is a fu*king sh*t hole
So I see you don't know how to spell DON'T and use it in the proper form of English. See I can see smart too f*g boy. But this is the net, I don't find it essential to type correctly much often for you nerds. Who are you? You aint sh*t. No one knows who you are. You're just a nerd who lives off his mama at the age of 20 and pecks on the keyboard all day. Get the fu*k outta here. I done made you white people look like sh*t and pissed you off bad(not that it was my intension to do that). I tried to get off at a good start. But when ever a black person is speaking out against crooked sh*t white people do, "he's being racist". Oh shut the fu*k up. Anyways, I'm out night night losers.
 10 years ago '04        #68
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Chrome said:
So I see you don't know how to spell DON'T and use it in the proper form of English. See I can see smart too f*g boy. But this is the net, I don't find it essential to type correctly much often for you nerds. Who are you? You aint sh*t. No one knows who you are. You're just a nerd who lives off his mama at the age of 20 and pecks on the keyboard all day. Get the fu*k outta here. I done made you white people look like sh*t and pissed you off bad(not that it was my intension to do that). I tried to get off at a good start. But when ever a black person is speaking out against crooked sh*t white people do, "he's being racist". Oh shut the fu*k up. Anyways, I'm out night night losers.
all i want to do is be able to read your sh*t. reading a big blob of a wordage is NOT AESTHETICALLY PLEASING TO MY EYES. meaning im not gonna fu*king read it. you didnt have a problem reading my sh*t. i dont care about punctuation other than periods. we all know dont has an apostrophe i dont expect some high school kid like you to know anything about anything though.

YOU WHITE PEOPLE? sounds like youre including me there and im not even white. dumbass high school kid.

Last edited by Sabotage; 09-10-2007 at 01:47 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #69
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
My 10 thoughts why hiphop is dead

1. A million mixtapes by each artist
2. Downloading
3. Everybody was a drug dealer now a rapper
4. No creative artist same format
5. No growth with artists
6. hiphop beefs
7. rappers out now are not passionate about music
8. New York is dead the hiphop meeca
9. The south is on top ( I from Memphis)
10. No rules in the rap game
 09-10-2007, 08:13 AM         #70
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But you can't even spell what so what the fu*k? n*gga this aint no spelling bee you super nintendo geek get yo championship spelling bee a.ss outta here Ercle with yo big a.ss pimples looking like Mrs.Piggy lint balls on yo face you straw berry fruit cup a.ss n*gga....

What the fu*k are you talking about? lol
 10 years ago '07        #71
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 Chrome said:

Good Lord, how does me calling somebody a racist equate to me being racist. fu*king idiotic child, and if you would do your research Malcolm X was a racist himself. Justifying racism with racism doesnt make it right or politically correct. Tupac loved humans period, he catered to blacks because they needed the help the most in his eyes and tried to speak out for them because they didnt have a voice to stand up for them. He was their voice. I bet you think Pac hated white people too huh, you're an idiot if you do.

And what "my people" did 50+ years ago has nothing to do with me, get that sh*t right. Why would I be mad about blacks progressing themselves? Im all for self-improvement. You're an idiot, get the hate out of your blood and realize we're all humans trying to make it as a whole. Whites struggle, blacks struggle, hispanics struggle, mexicans struggle, asians struggle, indians struggle, native americans struggle, etc etc. The list goes on and on, every ethnicity has its problems, and you need to realize that also. You're acting like blacks are the only race that face problems on a daily basis. But then came you, do you realize what you are? You're a closet racist and a hypocrite. You vent on a hip hop forum because you think people will cosign what you say, and guess what, I havent seen ONE person cosign with the bullsh*t hatred you spew. fu*k outta here you clown.

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 09-10-2007 at 08:25 AM..
 09-10-2007, 08:44 AM         #72
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Good Lord, how does me calling somebody a racist equate to me being racist. fu*king idiotic child, and if you would do your research Malcolm X was a racist himself. Justifying racism with racism doesnt make it right or politically correct. Tupac loved humans period, he catered to blacks because they needed the help the most in his eyes and tried to speak out for them because they didnt have a voice to stand up for them. He was their voice. I bet you think Pac hated white people too huh, you're an idiot if you do.

And what "my people" did 50+ years ago has nothing to do with me, get that sh*t right. Why would I be mad about blacks progressing themselves? Im all for self-improvement. You're an idiot, get the hate out of your blood and realize we're all humans trying to make it as a whole. Whites struggle, blacks struggle, hispanics struggle, mexicans struggle, asians struggle, indians struggle, native americans struggle, etc etc. The list goes on and on, every ethnicity has its problems, and you need to realize that also. You're acting like blacks are the only race that face problems on a daily basis. But then came you, do you realize what you are? You're a closet racist and a hypocrite. You vent on a hip hop forum because you think people will cosign what you say, and guess what, I havent seen ONE person cosign with the bullsh*t hatred you spew. fu*k outta here you clown.

why bother arguing with a 16 year old who obviously knows nothing and only talks in circles.. if your white and argue with him your mad or hate the truth. if you agree you wannabe like him and your a zzzzzz

now Chrome you can respond to to this post but YOU WILL NEVER MAKE CHANGE. the reason Tupac was powerful cause he had all races and religions listening to his words. Chrome your directly trying to unite black ppl to make a change and IT'S NOT ENOUGH. in order for racism to change you need to reach more then black ppl
 10 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:

why bother arguing with a 16 year old who obviously knows nothing and only talks in circles.. if your white and argue with him your mad or hate the truth. if you agree you wannabe like him and your a zzzzzz

now Chrome you can respond to to this post but YOU WILL NEVER MAKE CHANGE. the reason Tupac was powerful cause he had all races and religions listening to his words. Chrome your directly trying to unite black ppl to make a change and IT'S NOT ENOUGH. in order for racism to change you need to reach more then black ppl

Im not arguing with that child, Im educating and disproving what he "stands for" . As for what you said bout Pac, right on the money, Pac had the ears of all races and thats why hes immortalized and loved by so many different types of people. He was real, and people respond to his sincerity. Chrome is just a disturbed little boy that vents on a forum.
 09-10-2007, 08:49 AM         #74
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Im not arguing with that child, Im educating and disproving what he "stands for" . As for what you said bout Pac, right on the money, Pac had the ears of all races and thats why hes immortalized and loved by so many different types of people. He was real, and people respond to his sincerity. Chrome is just a disturbed little boy that vents on a forum.
and people like Chrome will act like a racist til he gets fired from BURGER KING and then say "the white man" keepin me down
 10 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
and people like Chrome will act like a racist til he gets fired from BURGER KING and then say "the white man" keepin me down
 10 years ago '05        #76
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
man....i didn't read a bit of that essay.
*shrugs

north up
 10 years ago '05        #77
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
hip hop is dead because uncut stopped airing.. plain and simple.. since its no uncut, all the videos that would normally air on just that is everywhere.. basically giving all the stupid songs alot of exposure.. like rap city and all the other dumb shows that come on bet..
 09-10-2007, 11:11 AM         #78
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I wish Nas never named his album "Hip-hop is Dead"
 09-10-2007, 11:17 AM         #79
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you you black piece of sh*t.
White people buy most the records in the first place.The problem is they arent buying cause of fu*king a**holes like YOU.Yeah I am white, a rapper, and own a mixtape spot so I know what i'm talking about.If you dont like that my white a.ss will come and kick your black a.ss....n*gga
 09-10-2007, 11:19 AM         #80
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
fu*k you you black piece of sh*t.
White people buy most the records in the first place.The problem is they arent buying cause of fu*king a**holes like YOU.Yeah I am white, a rapper, and own a mixtape spot so I know what i'm talking about.If you dont like that my white a.ss will come and kick your black a.ss....n*gga
See this is why I'm one of the few that fu*ks with Chrome because he brings out the rest of you ignorant white people that make comments like this one

Shout out to Trill though for being the few to keep it real and not take the bait
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy