Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-30-2009, 11:30 PM         #501
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what k!lled hip-hop thread 982368...
 9 years ago '08        #502
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 4881 4881
You and these lame n*ggas with these lame a.ss threads.....SMH
 9 years ago '05        #503
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
 03-30-2009, 11:57 PM         #504
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
radio, mtv, bet, kanyes f*g**t a.ss, t-pain and that bulls**t autotune, gay a.ss dances, etc.
 9 years ago '07        #505
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16963 16963
 Keno024 said:
You and these lame n*ggas with these lame a.ss threads.....SMH

n*ggas that complain [their fav artist] isnt on
 03-31-2009, 12:08 AM         #506
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The internet
 9 years ago '06        #507
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
Soulja Boy.... k!lled hip hop
 9 years ago '06        #508
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
hip hop aint dead... its definitly some n*ggaz trynah k!ll it with a lotta bs... but its also some n*ggaz stickin to hip hop and they keepin it alive...

but if u judge by poularity contest or maybe even album sales hip hop has changed 4 sure so if dats what u mean its the internet and bootlegs...

Last edited by Supreme7; 03-31-2009 at 12:49 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #509
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Man I remember 93 - 01 . . . beautiful years in rap/hip hop. You actually had to have some sort of SKILL to be considered great. . . n*ggaz took their time on albums. . . production was fire. . . albums were selling. . .

This s**t just ain't what it used to be. . . now we have a fukkin bushel of ringtone "1, 2, 3 Simple Simon Says" a.ss n*ggaz who could give a f**k about the art form or anything else. . . and if you complain about it you're "hating". Trash a.ss n*ggaz like Plies, Wayne and even Soulja Boy.

Now, I'm not mad at any of these young brothers for making money. . . It's good to see anybody over coming a negative situation to get paid. . . but I'm sorry there's no excuse for this trash a.ss rap now a days.

I really fear that within 15 years the art form of rap will be no more or close to dead if it isn't already.

I really don't get the same feeling I got when LOX dropped an album, or DMX had his latest single playing on the radio. You could tell them n*ggaz took their time with their s**t!!!

s**t man, I know I can't be the only one feeling this way! And a n*gga is far from old Im in my mid 20's!!!

It's a sad day in rap when a Glad Trash Bag n*gga like Gucci Mane is one of the most anticipated artist!!! lol wtf is going on?!!!

And don't hit me with that Hip - Hop is evolving bulls**t either!!! lol This s**t is dying and n*ggaz know it!!!
 07-03-2009, 07:43 PM         #510
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
preach my man

but Budden got it right

Hip hop is dead but only cause the dope s**ts underground; there is still some great s**t out there.
 8 years ago '06        #511
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
It's just a shame you have to search "underground" for it. . . this game is f**ked Im about to be an R&B man heavy now cuz f**king rap is on it's last breathe. . . if I hear that damn COONERY of a Hurricane Chris song again Imma slap the nearest fat b***h in the face.
 07-03-2009, 07:52 PM         #512
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
It's just a shame you have to search "underground" for it. . . this game is f**ked Im about to be an R&B man heavy now cuz f**king rap is on it's last breathe. . . if I hear that damn COONERY of a Hurricane Chris song again Imma slap the nearest fat b***h in the face.
Yeah I hear you man, the majority of people in this world like really s**tty dumb a.ss music. Thats just how it is. Our generation is f**king retarded. I'm 21 btw, and I hate my generation's taste in most things.
 8 years ago '08        #513
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
Enjoy some hoes

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-03-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 07-03-2009, 07:54 PM         #514
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #515
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
this thread should be stickied. pretty much how i feel. i blame it all on Master P and No Limit Records but the explanation for that theory would take forever for me to type lol.

by the way, how hyped were u when u first heard The Infamous, or Cuban Linx, or Southernplayalistic, or The Chronic?

Last edited by ghengis; 07-03-2009 at 08:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #516
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Like real s**t....I get on BX to find out news...that's it really...

I've even slowed up on downloading albums these days......

s**t is sad...
 8 years ago '08        #517
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 pa_general said:
Man I remember 93 - 01 . . . beautiful years in rap/hip hop. You actually had to have some sort of SKILL to be considered great. . . n*ggaz took their time on albums. . . production was fire. . . albums were selling. . .

This s**t just ain't what it used to be. . . now we have a fukkin bushel of ringtone "1, 2, 3 Simple Simon Says" a.ss n*ggaz who could give a f**k about the art form or anything else. . . and if you complain about it you're "hating". Trash a.ss n*ggaz like Plies, Wayne and even Soulja Boy.

Now, I'm not mad at any of these young brothers for making money. . . It's good to see anybody over coming a negative situation to get paid. . . but I'm sorry there's no excuse for this trash a.ss rap now a days.

I really fear that within 15 years the art form of rap will be no more or close to dead if it isn't already.

I really don't get the same feeling I got when LOX dropped an album, or DMX had his latest single playing on the radio. You could tell them n*ggaz took their time with their s**t!!!

s**t man, I know I can't be the only one feeling this way! And a n*gga is far from old Im in my mid 20's!!!

It's a sad day in rap when a Glad Trash Bag n*gga like Gucci Mane is one of the most anticipated artist!!! lol wtf is going on?!!!

And don't hit me with that Hip - Hop is evolving bulls**t either!!! lol This s**t is dying and n*ggaz know it!!!
:agreement6: real talk homie.. I agree 110% with your post..
 07-03-2009, 08:05 PM         #518
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well dont f**kin listen to it then

no one asked u to listen to hip hop

although i agree 100% with what u are saying
 07-03-2009, 08:07 PM         #519
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

I think you have outgrown rap/hip-hop...:greetings10:
 07-03-2009, 08:09 PM         #520
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
Like real s**t....I get on BX to find out news...that's it really...

I've even slowed up on downloading albums these days......

s**t is sad...
I feel you, I can't tell you the last mixtape or album I check out. The DJs have cassidy and gucci on the same tracklist, if I download an album it's usually a classic album.

I think we should make a thread dedicated to true Hip-Hop albums, mixtapes, videos ect... where we can discuss Hip-Hop and appreciate it for what is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy