Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
52 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #501
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,477 | Props total: 6672 6672
You and these lame n*ggas with these lame a.ss threads.....SMH
 9 years ago '05        #502
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 166 166
 03-30-2009, 10:57 PM         #503
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
radio, mtv, bet, kanyes f*g**t a.ss, t-pain and that bulls**t autotune, gay a.ss dances, etc.
 9 years ago '07        #504
CadillacVyse 1012 heat pts1012
space
space
$28,656 | Props total: 20748 20748
 Keno024 said:
You and these lame n*ggas with these lame a.ss threads.....SMH

n*ggas that complain [their fav artist] isnt on
 03-30-2009, 11:08 PM         #505
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The internet
 9 years ago '06        #506
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 124 124
Soulja Boy.... k!lled hip hop
 9 years ago '06        #507
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,399 | Props total: 2399 2399
hip hop aint dead... its definitly some n*ggaz trynah k!ll it with a lotta bs... but its also some n*ggaz stickin to hip hop and they keepin it alive...

but if u judge by poularity contest or maybe even album sales hip hop has changed 4 sure so if dats what u mean its the internet and bootlegs...

Last edited by Supreme7; 03-30-2009 at 11:49 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #508
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
Man I remember 93 - 01 . . . beautiful years in rap/hip hop. You actually had to have some sort of SKILL to be considered great. . . n*ggaz took their time on albums. . . production was fire. . . albums were selling. . .

This s**t just ain't what it used to be. . . now we have a fukkin bushel of ringtone "1, 2, 3 Simple Simon Says" a.ss n*ggaz who could give a f**k about the art form or anything else. . . and if you complain about it you're "hating". Trash a.ss n*ggaz like Plies, Wayne and even Soulja Boy.

Now, I'm not mad at any of these young brothers for making money. . . It's good to see anybody over coming a negative situation to get paid. . . but I'm sorry there's no excuse for this trash a.ss rap now a days.

I really fear that within 15 years the art form of rap will be no more or close to dead if it isn't already.

I really don't get the same feeling I got when LOX dropped an album, or DMX had his latest single playing on the radio. You could tell them n*ggaz took their time with their s**t!!!

s**t man, I know I can't be the only one feeling this way! And a n*gga is far from old Im in my mid 20's!!!

It's a sad day in rap when a Glad Trash Bag n*gga like Gucci Mane is one of the most anticipated artist!!! lol wtf is going on?!!!

And don't hit me with that Hip - Hop is evolving bulls**t either!!! lol This s**t is dying and n*ggaz know it!!!
 07-03-2009, 06:43 PM         #509
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
preach my man

but Budden got it right

Hip hop is dead but only cause the dope s**ts underground; there is still some great s**t out there.
 9 years ago '06        #510
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
It's just a shame you have to search "underground" for it. . . this game is f**ked Im about to be an R&B man heavy now cuz f**king rap is on it's last breathe. . . if I hear that damn COONERY of a Hurricane Chris song again Imma slap the nearest fat b***h in the face.
 07-03-2009, 06:52 PM         #511
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
It's just a shame you have to search "underground" for it. . . this game is f**ked Im about to be an R&B man heavy now cuz f**king rap is on it's last breathe. . . if I hear that damn COONERY of a Hurricane Chris song again Imma slap the nearest fat b***h in the face.
Yeah I hear you man, the majority of people in this world like really s**tty dumb a.ss music. Thats just how it is. Our generation is f**king retarded. I'm 21 btw, and I hate my generation's taste in most things.
 9 years ago '08        #512
The N 538 heat pts538
space
space
$49,282 | Props total: 24828 24828
Enjoy some hoes

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-03-2009 at 06:54 PM..
 07-03-2009, 06:54 PM         #513
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #514
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 39 39
this thread should be stickied. pretty much how i feel. i blame it all on Master P and No Limit Records but the explanation for that theory would take forever for me to type lol.

by the way, how hyped were u when u first heard The Infamous, or Cuban Linx, or Southernplayalistic, or The Chronic?

Last edited by ghengis; 07-03-2009 at 07:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #515
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
Like real s**t....I get on BX to find out news...that's it really...

I've even slowed up on downloading albums these days......

s**t is sad...
 9 years ago '08        #516
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 pa_general said:
Man I remember 93 - 01 . . . beautiful years in rap/hip hop. You actually had to have some sort of SKILL to be considered great. . . n*ggaz took their time on albums. . . production was fire. . . albums were selling. . .

This s**t just ain't what it used to be. . . now we have a fukkin bushel of ringtone "1, 2, 3 Simple Simon Says" a.ss n*ggaz who could give a f**k about the art form or anything else. . . and if you complain about it you're "hating". Trash a.ss n*ggaz like Plies, Wayne and even Soulja Boy.

Now, I'm not mad at any of these young brothers for making money. . . It's good to see anybody over coming a negative situation to get paid. . . but I'm sorry there's no excuse for this trash a.ss rap now a days.

I really fear that within 15 years the art form of rap will be no more or close to dead if it isn't already.

I really don't get the same feeling I got when LOX dropped an album, or DMX had his latest single playing on the radio. You could tell them n*ggaz took their time with their s**t!!!

s**t man, I know I can't be the only one feeling this way! And a n*gga is far from old Im in my mid 20's!!!

It's a sad day in rap when a Glad Trash Bag n*gga like Gucci Mane is one of the most anticipated artist!!! lol wtf is going on?!!!

And don't hit me with that Hip - Hop is evolving bulls**t either!!! lol This s**t is dying and n*ggaz know it!!!
:agreement6: real talk homie.. I agree 110% with your post..
 07-03-2009, 07:05 PM         #517
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well dont f**kin listen to it then

no one asked u to listen to hip hop

although i agree 100% with what u are saying
 07-03-2009, 07:07 PM         #518
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

I think you have outgrown rap/hip-hop...:greetings10:
 07-03-2009, 07:09 PM         #519
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
Like real s**t....I get on BX to find out news...that's it really...

I've even slowed up on downloading albums these days......

s**t is sad...
I feel you, I can't tell you the last mixtape or album I check out. The DJs have cassidy and gucci on the same tracklist, if I download an album it's usually a classic album.

I think we should make a thread dedicated to true Hip-Hop albums, mixtapes, videos ect... where we can discuss Hip-Hop and appreciate it for what is.
 07-03-2009, 07:13 PM         #520
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
The club songs are ok.
let them do it.
let them make their money.
thats why I'm okay with soulja, wayne, hurricane, etc
cause theyre just putting out their material
and people are eating it up..its not their fault
they know how to make $$$
the demand is there...

but

nowadays the radio is DOMINATED with club songs mainly cause of stupid shallow fan GIRLS.
females love that s**t. they love to dance. and they love to sing
BESTTTTTTTTTTTT I EVAAAAAAAAA HAD or BIRTHDAY s3xXXXXXXX in the car.

they like whatever is in. just look at myspace. s**t is infested with sheep.

they don't like the dark, deep,real artistic s**t that involves real skill
like B.i.g. - suicidal thoughts
Tupac - Me against the world
Eminem - rock bottom
Nas - one Mic
Jay-z - Can I live
+ underground s**t like Jedi Mind Tricks/Immortal Tech
etc etc

they dont wanna hear that s**t, they don't like to think when listening to songs.
they want simple s**t. they just wanna f**king dance and be happy...
thats why they listen to wayne and black eyed peas...

just my theory...
You're right, even girls going to school to earn a college degree like this bulls**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
143 comments
1 day ago