Is Hip Hop Dead ....??? Discuss Your Opinions Here.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

'i think i'm outgrowing hip hop'
Yeah, hip hop is almost irrelevant to me now. this new shit is garbage 1 25.00%
If you outgrew hiphop, that means you were never really a fan to begin with 1 25.00%
Fuck that noise, you trendy motherfucker 0 0%
Yo whatever, b 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
Welcome2DaBay 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
depends. some still putting out that sh*t.
 09-02-2007, 11:32 AM         #22
mikechecks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g-zus said:
im 15 my era with some exceptions is wack just give it up damn
ok... ^hes 15 but for the rest of you MORONS..... an ERA is not a GENERATION..... You can say on the other hand... music has been dead since biggies era... It is a time period marked by destictive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event......

im 19 an my generation of hiphop started good but lately nothing is even half decent... thats where most of my inspiration comes from.... but there are sources for good music and some local artists are starting to appeal to me even more beacause i can actually get on there radar for my beats...
 09-07-2007, 08:06 PM         #23
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
fact is clubbing shouldnt be somethin a babies momma should be doin period. Its cool to enjoy yourself, but at what point do you focus on your responsibilities. Dont tell me that everyday of your life is spent in the club...if so you aint gettin sh*t done thats fo sho. So basically we need balance. After you leave the club there might be drama, after leaving the club ya might have an epiphany .. etc. Ill always use Luda for this example... why did he switch up and do release therapy?? See artist like him will always have longevity, and will always be the smarter person cause at the end of the day we all human, and all have a moral understanding of whats negative and whats positive. You think it is a positive thing to have people runnin around in snow(crack)man shirts?? Is it positive for a female to think its okay to just be a babies momma, and to just go to the club and be a ho basically? And as far as these conscience rappers too.. it aint like they aint makin money too. But they have taken it upon themselves to try to speak positively and help everybody outta the ghetto...instead of perpetuating the mentality... it was said that blingin pimpin, and bapes are part of hip hop...than that also makes jail, murdering, and r*pe a part too right?? If jim jones wheres a skull on his belt how many other people you start to see doin that?? so if he talk about murdering people or pimpin hoes, or trina talk about deep throatin neighbas then what ya think that translates into??
i agree wit you. but the music didnt get bad because of whats being expressed. music always been the same. its just that rappers aint makin a name for they self. if i tell you something about shop boys in about 3 years you gonna say who? and if you remember them you not gonna talk about they album and how good they music is. you just gonna say something bout party like a rockstar....record labels dont give a sh*t bout these rappers and they lettin them go out into the world wit one hit and nothin to back it up. and its not like they doin it every once and awhile. the sh*t happens everyday. especially in atl. i dont blame the rappers at all. i blame mtv, bet, and the radio...and everybody makin music for money only. i also blame these parents that let they kids watch this sh*t 24/7.
 09-07-2007, 08:43 PM         #24
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...now that i think about it, music aint dead. we just have to do what everybody did when rap first started. go to where the music you like is comin from. stop letting the radio and tv tell you what real rap is or what you have to listen to.
AND STOP fu*kIN SAYIN HIP HOP IS DEAD!!!!
hip hop cant die til
MUSIC IS COMPLETELY GARBAGE AND RUN DOWN
MUSIC IS NOT POETRY
MUSIC IS MADE BY OLD CORPORATE WHITE MEN (not meant to sound racist)
GRAFFITI IS TRASHY
DANCIN IS NOT FUN
 09-10-2007, 12:38 AM         #25
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok let's first get something straight(brace yourself). I'm not a racist person at all. I have no problem with white people. I do get in a lot of battles with white people when it comes to racism. But no matter how much racism I face I wont become a racist because that wont make me any better than them. But listen, a lot of people say Hip-Hop is dying because people want to make money off of ring tones and all that. Well....that is true. But come on now, that's not it. It's not just the money. I personally believe that white people want slavery back. I know a lot of you may be like "what the hell?" some of you must be like "oh sh*t, this mother fu*king n*gger knows what our plan is" and some of you might just be weak black people "just ignore that, stay positive, you just have to go look for positive music". BULL sh*t. When Hip-Hop was alive did we have to go look for GOOD music? If it is alive why do we have to go LOOK for good music? We shouldn't have to go in need for SEARCH. But anyways, the white man wants to destroy our youth. Because the more stupid the youth is the more stupid for our younger generation which means???? Slavery. That's right. Slavery returns. That's what they want. They want the white boys(wiggas) to take over what WE MADE. So while they're sneaking and stealing what the black man has, such as his style of talking, walking, etc etc we're turning ourselves into dumb slaves. Like I said, I'm not racist at all. I'm just exposing the truth. Why else would these producers and label companies work so hard to promote all these garbage Artist? Soulja Boy, Young Joc, T.I., Rich Boy, Plies, etc. I could name a million but I'm not too much of a fan of southern rap. I feel sorry for our black southern people, because they're still stuck in the 'ole' slavery days. That's why I call Soulja Boy the white mans slave. He's just like the house slave. He gets paid a lot of money. But on the flip side he gets paid to make his people look stupid and he's also helping the white man DESTROY our youth. "yeah everybody do the soulja boy". Look, I really want others to tell me what you think. And if you're white, most likely you'll probably get mad and protect your crooked white man and say some bull sh*t, or most likely you'll just delete this thread because you don't want the truth being exposed(cough MODS). Anyways, this is just what I think(not really, this is what I KNOW). They want to keep us down. And don't give me "racism is over". That's some bull sh*t. And I find it funny how a lot of white people(mostly wiggas) say that sh*t. Again, I'm not racist. But I'm also not too found with white people at this moment destroying our music. Of course we have ourselves to blame(no, that's the south actually). No wonder New York and Mid West rappers don't get produced. Because they're too intelligent. You wonder why there aren't too many chicken noodle soup rappers from New York don't you?:rolleyes:

Last edited by Chrome; 09-10-2007 at 12:40 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #26
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2648 2648
No one gonna read that bullsh*t

But Soulja Boy > this thread
 09-10-2007, 12:49 AM         #27
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
No one gonna read that bullsh*t

But Soulja Boy > this thread
really?
Dr. Suess >>> Soulja Boy
real talk!
 09-10-2007, 12:50 AM         #28
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^White boy alert.
 10 years ago '07        #29
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
How can you say you're not racist but you single out white people in the majority of your posts. Good Lord, you're a fu*king idiot. Kid face it, you're a racist. You've given proof throughout your posts and "logic"
 09-10-2007, 12:52 AM         #30
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok let's first get something straight(brace yourself). I'm not a racist person at all. I have no problem with white people. I do get in a lot of battles with white people when it comes to racism. But no matter how much racism I face I wont become a racist because that wont make me any better than them. But listen, a lot of people say Hip-Hop is dying because people want to make money off of ring tones and all that. Well....that is true. But come on now, that's not it. It's not just the money. I personally believe that white people want slavery back. I know a lot of you may be like "what the hell?" some of you must be like "oh sh*t, this mother fu*king n*gger knows what our plan is" and some of you might just be weak black people "just ignore that, stay positive, you just have to go look for positive music". BULL sh*t. When Hip-Hop was alive did we have to go look for GOOD music? If it is alive why do we have to go LOOK for good music? We shouldn't have to go in need for SEARCH. But anyways, the white man wants to destroy our youth. Because the more stupid the youth is the more stupid for our younger generation which means???? Slavery. That's right. Slavery returns. That's what they want. They want the white boys(wiggas) to take over what WE MADE. So while they're sneaking and stealing what the black man has, such as his style of talking, walking, etc etc we're turning ourselves into dumb slaves. Like I said, I'm not racist at all. I'm just exposing the truth. Why else would these producers and label companies work so hard to promote all these garbage Artist? Soulja Boy, Young Joc, T.I., Rich Boy, Plies, etc. I could name a million but I'm not too much of a fan of southern rap. I feel sorry for our black southern people, because they're still stuck in the 'ole' slavery days. That's why I call Soulja Boy the white mans slave. He's just like the house slave. He gets paid a lot of money. But on the flip side he gets paid to make his people look stupid and he's also helping the white man DESTROY our youth. "yeah everybody do the soulja boy". Look, I really want others to tell me what you think. And if you're white, most likely you'll probably get mad and protect your crooked white man and say some bull sh*t, or most likely you'll just delete this thread because you don't want the truth being exposed(cough MODS). Anyways, this is just what I think(not really, this is what I KNOW). They want to keep us down. And don't give me "racism is over". That's some bull sh*t. And I find it funny how a lot of white people(mostly wiggas) say that sh*t. Again, I'm not racist. But I'm also not too found with white people at this moment destroying our music. Of course we have ourselves to blame(no, that's the south actually). No wonder New York and Mid West rappers don't get produced. Because they're too intelligent. You wonder why there aren't too many chicken noodle soup rappers from New York don't you?

Then...

^White boy alert.

You tripped over yourself within your second sentence...Discontinue.
 09-10-2007, 12:53 AM         #31
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhhh! good 'ole america...all americans seem to talk about is differences between each other...
 09-10-2007, 12:55 AM         #32
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh oh. The white people respond with fear and hatred. I didn't have a problem. I guess I do now???
 10 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 Chrome said:
Uh oh. The white people respond with fear and hatred. I didn't have a problem. I guess I do now???
How are you gonna try and point the finger, you better look at your damn self before you go and try to call somebody a racist.
 10 years ago '05        #34
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
hiphop is alive ,but rap is dying its like any other genre of music it gets stail and the wold changes. people act like rap is immune to change like its so magical it will always be at its best all music genres have there highs and lows and kids these days arent gonna like what you did just like you didnt like what your parents did and older people wont like what the kids like just like your parents didnt like what you did its a cycle
 09-10-2007, 01:00 AM         #35
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
How are you gonna try and point the finger, you better look at your damn self before you go and try to call somebody a racist.
Man....I tried to get off on a good start. I guess when the truth was exposed you 'white folk' got upset huh? Is that what you want? "nawww masta that wunt me that was dem masta" get the fu*k outta here. I'll say what evers on my mind I don't give a fu*k if I get banned n*gga I'll sign right back up and get banned again. If you can't handle the truth, then don't fu*k with it. And if I'm a racist, hell I learn from the best.....
 10 years ago '05        #36
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
oh and just cuz one race creates something doesnt mean they own it. black people use what white people made just like white people use what the chinese made and so on and so on we have a part in what makes the world turn. if you only used what your race created you wouldnt have half the sh*t you have now no one owns sound and music is sound
 09-10-2007, 01:01 AM         #37
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
no-one has replied with hatred...they have just responded with posts that show your hypocrisy...

what do you want the white people to reply with? "yeah damn those crakkas"...than you'll say "co-sign" thus proving your racism...which you claim you are not
 10 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 Chrome said:
Man....I tried to get off on a good start. I guess when the truth was exposed you 'white folk' got upset huh? Is that what you want? "nawww masta that wunt me that was dem masta" get the fu*k outta here. I'll say what evers on my mind I don't give a fu*k if I get banned n*gga I'll sign right back up and get banned again. If you can't handle the truth, then don't fu*k with it. And if I'm a racist, hell I learn from the best.....
That's not the truth, that's a very biased and ignorant opinion. There's no TRUTH in your post, truth is concrete evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. And I'll say whatever is on my mind, you're a fu*king moron POINT BLANK PERIOD. Ignorance doesn't get me upset, people like you get me upset. Going around pointing fingers without even realizing wtf you're doing. You're a factor in racism still being around, not the "white man" You have a deep, passionate hatred for whites and it shines all throughout your posts. I hope your a.ss wakes up one day so you can correct your stupid way of thinking.
 09-10-2007, 01:04 AM         #39
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

lol - that confirms your level of intelligence - Stay in the heard sheep.
 09-10-2007, 01:04 AM         #40
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingkolby said:
hiphop is alive ,but rap is dying its like any other genre of music it gets stail and the wold changes. people act like rap is immune to change like its so magical it will always be at its best all music genres have there highs and lows and kids these days arent gonna like what you did just like you didnt like what your parents did and older people wont like what the kids like just like your parents didnt like what you did its a cycle

Uh.....no. When rappes remake a lot of old songs and and a rapper makes about 20 crank dat songs. There's obviously a problem. Crank that hot dog, crank that jump rope, crank that dookie terd, crank that keyboard, crank that skate board, crank that dirt bike. sh*t is out of hand. Of course Hip-Hop has changed but damn we black people went from intelligent to uneducated. And I'm pointing to the south. Most southern people are so dumb they think it's about where you're from. That has nothing to do with it. I'm not pointing to the south as in what location you stay at dumb fu*k. I'm pointing at the majority of people WHERE you're from. And that's the south. The whole black south is mostly full of dumb ignorant black people who talk like they're still in the 'ole' days. "MAAAYNE GUTTT OFF MAAA SWUGGAAA SHAWTTYYYY I SNAP MA FINGAZ DEN I LEAAN BACC" what the fu*k? What the fu*k was that? The fu*k outta here.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago