Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 08-13-2007, 11:13 AM         #161
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
You said America has never won a war, buddy. Which is probably the most retarded thing I have EVER read. Seriously, have you taken ONE history class?
Name these wars......
 08-13-2007, 11:30 AM         #162
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
we all support the trops,nobody has a problem wit there actions they are just doing there jobs trying to provide for their families.

the problem is those same troops dieing for NUTHING!!!

why are they f!ghting?:why are they k!lling??why are they dieing??

why are there over 1 million iraqi's dead??why is the country worse off then when we arrivied??

fu*ks wrong wit some of u people??
Here are some fun facts:

- More than 3 1/2 million children had been immunized.

- More than 4,000 schools have been renovated.

- Artists are free to display their works and poets are free to write.

- A $53 million program to rehabilitate more than 100 schools and clinics is underway.

- Fifty-eight of 89 Iraqi cities have hired police forces.

- Most of Iraq is calm and progress on the road to democracy and freedom not experienced in decades continues. Only in isolated areas are there still attacks. (Funny how the mainstream media depicts these isoated attacks as widespread destruction and mayhem.)

- Electricity is now more equitably distributed and more stable. (Instead of, as during Saddam Hussein's rule, being supplied to Baghdad at the expense of the rest of the country.)

- More than 150 newspapers are now published in Iraq.

- Teachers' salaries, and other key employees' salaries, have increased four-fold over their previous pay under Saddam Hussein.

- Sewer and water lines have been installed in every major city.

- And last but not least... a majority of Iraqi's want us there.

(scroll down)

... Don't believe everything that CNN spoon feeds you.
 08-13-2007, 11:33 AM         #163
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Why should Sadam comply with anything you demanded.

For instance, you funded him in the Iraq-Iran war.

Then when he enters Kuwait, you turn on him (not because of Kuwait, but its proximity as a stepping stone to Saudi Arabia - your No.1 oil supplier)

You win the war. Put trade sanctions on them, and bomb the sh*t outta them.

I agree that non-compliance of U.N protocol, especially nuclear protocol is a bad thing, yet its hyprocritical that Sadam's non-compliance justifies the U.S in a non-UN supported invasion.

Actually as a tax-payer I do pay towards the war in Afghanistan (but not Iraq). We have both combat and non-combat units over there.

If America disagreed with the dictatorship, then why in the 70's did it sponsor Sadam personally (Rumsfield was shaking his hand), against Iran.

America knew of Sadam's track record, and they had no qualms about his methods. Yet suddenly circa 2002, he's suddenly the bad guy?

So fu*k off with your Iraqi democracy bullsh*t. Your're there for mass murder and oil.
I don't get it, you say "suddenly circa 2002", but earlier in your post you said we turned on him during the first Gulf War. You do know the first Persian Gulf war happened in 1990 not 2002, right? Are you that forgetful that you can't remember what you typed earlier in your post? Just because we give another country weapons doesn't mean they have to use them. Japan has tons of U.S. weaponry and they seem to be able to control their urge to bomb the crap out of North Korea. So, because we give somebody weapons means that we have to support them for the rest of eternity? That would make some great foreign policy, can I vote for you? Sometimes you support bad people because they are better than the people that take hostages at your own embassy, not because you agree with them.

I find it more antagonizing that the U.N. threatens serious consequences, when it knows it will never authorize them. Besides, when you violate a cease fire from a previous war, it nullifies the agreement.
As far as taxes are concerned, when you cite U.S. funding for the war, you should expect responses related to U.S. taxpayers. But if you really think we're there for mass murder, and oil, I don't think there is much I can say to change your ignorant opinions.
 08-13-2007, 11:34 AM         #164
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Name these wars......
I just need to name one to make his statement untrue. So how about the most important one, the Revolutionary War! Can I have my cookie now?
 08-13-2007, 11:39 AM         #165
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
I just need to name one to make his statement untrue. So how about the most important one, the Revolutionary War! Can I have my cookie now?
No because A. It was essentially Brits Vs. Brits. There was no such thing as an American. B. The French, Spanish and Portugese won you that one.

Please name another tho.
 10 years ago '07        #166
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
I'm glad the majority of us know whats going on in world politics. Its selfish of me to expect everyone to understand.

Some people will always believe and trust their govt. regardless of what the situation is..
.. History proves this ..
 08-13-2007, 11:57 AM         #167
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
No because A. It was essentially Brits Vs. Brits. There was no such thing as an American. B. The French, Spanish and Portugese won you that one.

Please name another tho.
So, America lost the war that resulted in the creation of the United States of America? I thought losing a war was supposed to be a bad thing? How about the Spanish-American war? How did we lose that war and end up with more land? The Cold War? Do you and Rancid have the same History class?

Last edited by theoffsprg; 08-13-2007 at 12:00 PM..
 08-13-2007, 11:58 AM         #168
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I've NEVER EVER EVER attempted to take credit the US army has been given...

And i doubt i could do if i tried, granted nobody gives the US army credit except for Americans.
i said military not just army

r a n c i d said:
And yet. Your military is trained by mine

thats not you?
 08-13-2007, 05:57 PM         #169
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
So, America lost the war that resulted in the creation of the United States of America? I thought losing a war was supposed to be a bad thing? How about the Spanish-American war? How did we lose that war and end up with more land? The Cold War? Do you and Rancid have the same History class?
I think so...they're both dumb fu*ks.
 10 years ago '05        #170
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
I can't believe some of the comments i'm reading? As long as they aren't Americans?

Are you serious?

OMG, you people are stupid fu*king nasty disgusting ignorant bi*ches...Most of them lives are dead woman and children....Bush is the anti christ and sadly to say, the American soldiers are unintentionally doing his dirty work...

Iraq didn't even have sh*t to do with 9/11, Sadaam didn't even have sh*t to do with 9/11..
 08-13-2007, 06:56 PM         #171
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
And also, that list of U.S Backed Dictators is bullsh*t. You should also add how long they were actually backed for (i.e.: a fundraiser event, a decade, still). We've tooken a bunch of them out of power, so how did you want us to look at it.
No you took a lot of Democratic or Communist leaders out of power, and replaced them with brutal dictatorships to serve U.S interests. When they could no longer serve U.S interests then you took them out.

Fundraiser? :wow: Are you seriously? These were all Dictators who had a term in power, they didn't have to campaign like the U.S President, they mostly used brute force, with the Help from the U.S.

Ok i'll give you some dates, I can't be fu*ked wasting my time on all of them, but i'll put some up. You can wiki the rest.

The Nice Little World History Guide of Friendly American Politics:

Abacha, General Sani - Nigeria (1993-1998) 100 government executions in 1994, rigged elections. Had police k!ll pro-democracy protestors.

Amin, Idi - Uganda (1971-1979) His rule was characterized by human rights abuses, political repression, ethnic persecution, extra judicial k!llings and the expulsion of Asians from Uganda. The number of people k!lled as a result of his regime is unknown; estimates range from 80,000 to 500,000

Banzer, Colonel Hugo - Bolivia (1971-1978) Once in power, Banzer began a reign of terror. Schools were shut down as hotbeds of political subversive activity. Within two years, 2,000 people were arrested and tortured without trial. As in Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil, the native Indians were ordered off their land and deprived of tribal identity. Tens-of-thousands of white South Africans were enticed to immigrate with promises of the land stolen from the Indians, with a goal of creating a white Bolivia. When Catholic clergy tried to aid the Indians, the regime, with CIA help, launched terrorist attacks against them, and this "Banzer Plan" became a model for similar anti-Catholic actions throughout Latin America.

Batista, Fulgencio - Cuba (1933 1940) His death squads tortured and k!lled thousands of "communists". Batista was a.ssisted in his crackdown by Lansky and other members of organized crime who believed Castro would jeopardize their gambling and drug trade. Despite this, Batista remained a friend to Eisenhower and the US until he was finally overthrown by Castro in 1959.

Bolkiah, Sir Hassanal Brunei (1962-2007) - His Royal Highness was also involved with the infamous Nugan Hand Bank of Australia, a 1960s-70s CIA front for South East Asian drug operations and money laundering. In fact, according to a secret 1978 memo, Nugan Hand submitted a proposal to provide His Highness the Sultan with a bank structure and depository system which he alone can control should any change of government take place.

Botha, P.W. - South Africa (1984-1989) - South Africa's apartheid regime was quietly supported by the US government, despite a UN boycott and Congressional efforts to reduce US investment there, Ronald Reagan significantly increased military expenditures in the country. But few Americans realized that Botha's total strategy against blacks had turned his nation into a ruthless aggressor.

Branco, General Humberto Brazil (1964-1967) - These policies were clearly unacceptable to the American business interests. In 1964, the US took part in the overthrow of Goulart by General Humberto de Alencar Castello Branco, although US government officials have denied involvement. As an example of US support for Branco, just prior to the coup, US officials cabled Washington a request for oil for Branco's soldiers in case Goulart's troops blew up the refineries. Brancos regime was short but brutal. Labor unions were banned, criticism of the President became unlawful, and thousands of suspected communists (including children) were arrested and tortured.

Cedras, Raoul Haiti (1991-1994) - He ruled with the rod of iron a.ssociated with Haiti's infamous former dictators, the Duvaliers -- there were at least 4.000 political a.ssassinations and more than 40,000 fled the country in boats for the US. He fled into exile in September 1994 when the US sent an invasion force under the banner of the UN. The US reportedly gave him over $1 million and rented three properties from him, putting US personnel in them, presumably to protect them from being looted.

Cerezo, Vinicio Guatemala (1986-1991) According to Amnesty International, arbitrary arrest, torture, disappearance, and political k!llings were everyday realities for Guatemalans during decades of US financed military dictatorship. Altogether, Americas Watch says, tens-of-thousands were k!lled and 400 rural villages were destroyed by government death squads during Reagan's term in office.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-13-2007 at 06:58 PM..
 08-13-2007, 06:58 PM         #172
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diem, Ngo Dihn - Vietnam (19551963) Ngo Dinh Diem oppressed the Vietnamese people so badly that many of them turned to the communists for protection from his ruthless rule. Even President Eisenhower admitted that "had elections been held, possibly 80% of the population would have voted for Ho Chi Minh, the communist leader". Yet Diem, who had once lived in the US, had connections, in Washington, who liked his anti-communism. He founded the Can Lao Party (CLP), a secret police force overseen by his brother, Ngo Dinh Nhu, and Nhu's wife, Madame Nhu. The three were notorious for their ineptitude and cruelty. The CLP was not even their idea, it was originally promoted by the US State Department to rid the country of communists.

Hitler, Adolf Germany (1934-1945) As German bombs fell on London and Nazi tanks rolled over US troops, Sosthenes Behn president and founder of the US based ITT corporation, met with his German representative to discuss improving German communication systems. ITT was designing and building Nazi phone and radio systems as well as supplying crucial parts for German bombs. Our government knew all about this, for under a presidential order, US companies were licensed to trade with the Nazis. Other US companies trading with the Third Reich were General Motors, DuPont, Standard Oil of New Jersey, Davis Oil Co., and the Chase National Bank. President Roosevelt did not stop them, fearing a scandal might lead to another stock market crash or lower US moral. Besides, the same companies that traded with Hitler were supplying the US with its armaments, and some corporate leaders threatened to withdraw their support if Roosevelt exposed them. Henry Ford was a good friend of Hitler's.

Pol Pot - Cambodia (1976-1979) The bombing of Cambodia by the US from 1969 to 1972, left 600,000 civilians dead, millions of refugees, tens-of-thousands dying from disease and starvation, and the Cambodian economy and culture in ruins. Cambodians blamed the US and the puppet regime of Lon Nol for the country's destruction, and gradually sided with the guerrilla army of the Khmer Rouge led by Pol Pot, which finally defeated Lon Nol, and took power in April, 1975. Once in power, Pol Pot emptied the cities, forcing the people into the countryside. Virtually all educated people were k!lled and more than 1.5 million people perished in this "holocaust". Only when the Khmer Rouge was ousted by Vietnam in 1979, did the terror stop. Washington took steps to preserve the Khmer Rouge as a counter force to the Vietnamese. International relief agencies were pressured by the US to provide food and humanitarian a.ssistance to the Khmer Rouge, which had fled to Thailand, and the US sent military aid as well. In 1982, in an effort to isolate the Vietnamese, the US forced together the three contending anti-Vietnamese groups, insisting that the Khmer Rouge be part of the negotiations. Cambodia continues to suffer from the devastation produced by both the US bombing and the Khmer Rouge atrocities. Pol Pot is considered to still be the power behind the Khmer Rouge, which has a strong presence in Cambodia today, thanks to the US.

Suharto, General Indonesia (1967-1998) Indonesia is a totalitarian state and its uncontested ruler for over 20 years, General Suharto, is one of the most brutal dictators in history. After a CIA organized coup brought him to power in 1965, Suharto, decided to purge every communist subversive from Indonesian soil. General Nasution, a close a.ssociate of Suharto, called for the extermination of three million Indonesian communist party members, and with the CIA supervised the murderous purge.

And Again, the rest of the bloody dictators America supported:

Doe, General Samuel - Liberia
Duvalier, Francois - Haiti
Duvalier, Jean Claude - Haiti
Fahd bin'Abdul-'Aziz, King - Saudi Arabia
Franco, General Francisco - Spain
Chiang Kai-Shek - Taiwan
Cordova, Roberto Suazo - Honduras
Christiani, Alfredo - El Salvador
Hassan II - Morocco
Marcos, Ferdinand - Philippines
Martinez, General Maximiliano Hernandez - El Salvador
Mobutu Sese Seko - Zaire
Noriega, General Manuel - Panama
Ozal, Turgut - Turkey
Pahlevi, Shah Mohammed Reza - Iran
Papadopoulos, George - Greece
Park Chung Hee - South Korea
Pinochet, General Augusto - Chile
Rabuka, General Sitiveni - Fiji
Montt, General Efrain Rios - Guatemala
Salassie, Halie - Ethiopia
Salazar, Antonio de Oliveira - Portugal
Somoza, Anastasio Jr. - Nicaragua
Somoza, Anastasio, Sr. - Nicaragua
Smith, Ian - Rhodesia
Stroessner, Alfredo - Paraguay
Trujillo, Rafael Leonidas - Dominican Republic
Videla, General Jorge Rafael - Argentina
Zia Ul-Haq, Mohammed - Pakistan
 08-13-2007, 07:03 PM         #173
EncinoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I think that whole thing was already posted. But hey, redundancy has its values...
 08-13-2007, 07:08 PM         #174
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
I'll take it, lets f!ght.
But history tells us, that if you sit around and cry.. you wont get no where.
No one liked Nam, it happened.
Yeah you really shouldn't sit round and cry. When the U.S is coming to shape your countries poltical system its probably time to leave.

Vietnam happened because of you guys. The South Vietnamese had a worse political system than the north, except you were anti-communist therefore wouldn't allow the North to exist, despite the people preferring them.

Why you think those Viet Cong fought so hard? The will of the people.

But this is how we shape history. i.e. Canada: WHAT fu*kING HISTORY ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE. It's going to be a boring a.ss history class for their future generations.
Wow what a rich and wonderful history America has then.. you must be glad it cost tens of millions their lives, and many people only had to undergo torture and execution to bring you such a great story to tell.

Backing Hitler
Backing the South Africa Apartheid
Backing the Cambodian Holocaust
Backing Suharto who k!lled millions in Indonesian
Preventing Vietnam from choosing the govt. it wanted, supporting the wrong one even though it was democratic, then going in their and f!ghting to protect it.

Your arguments really make sense..

Lol, you do all that sh*t, then when two planes hit your towers and k!ll what? only 5000 people.. you feel the need to go out and cause some more sh*t?

Blowback's a bi*ch ain't it.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-13-2007 at 07:12 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #175
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
America WAS only the strongest country economically because of their 400 years of free labor....
 10 years ago '07        #176
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 $h0wtym3 said:
Here are some fun facts:

- More than 3 1/2 million children had been immunized.

- More than 4,000 schools have been renovated.

- Artists are free to display their works and poets are free to write.

- A $53 million program to rehabilitate more than 100 schools and clinics is underway.

- Fifty-eight of 89 Iraqi cities have hired police forces.

- Most of Iraq is calm and progress on the road to democracy and freedom not experienced in decades continues. Only in isolated areas are there still attacks. (Funny how the mainstream media depicts these isoated attacks as widespread destruction and mayhem.)

- Electricity is now more equitably distributed and more stable. (Instead of, as during Saddam Hussein's rule, being supplied to Baghdad at the expense of the rest of the country.)

- More than 150 newspapers are now published in Iraq.

- Teachers' salaries, and other key employees' salaries, have increased four-fold over their previous pay under Saddam Hussein.

- Sewer and water lines have been installed in every major city.

- And last but not least... a majority of Iraqi's want us there.

(scroll down)

... Don't believe everything that CNN spoon feeds you.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 08-13-2007, 07:40 PM         #177
AffirmativeAct 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k dude it's war
 08-13-2007, 08:00 PM         #178
DJ J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a lot dead....and we still havnt found osama
 08-13-2007, 08:02 PM         #179
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What exactly is the point of copying and pasting the names of countries that America has supported? Foreign policy isn't always about supporting ideals that we are in agreement with. Only one of those you listed even extended into the 21st century. What do you want me to do? Take a time machine and change History? It's not like I am going to stop loving America.

Last edited by theoffsprg; 08-13-2007 at 08:05 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #180
Opprobrious 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 0 0
damn sh*t is a shame.
we drove them to k!ll themselves..we trying to save them?
us staying there is giving them more of a reason to do it.
if we leave.they'll do the same thing just way less..
and if we k!ll them with our own guns.
its to protect ourselves.even though we are somewhere were we dont belong.
1 million people.
embarassing to us.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy