Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 08-12-2007, 06:32 PM         #141
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
No actually its because of people like YOU.

You sit around defending all that people like G.W Bush does that is wrong, convincing yourself he's liberating the world, and that your country is so great for helping these people (by bombing them!).

Since people like you can't see wood for the tree's, Bush & Cheney are passing legislation left and right, setting America up for a dictatorship.

What did these wars actually bring you?

Security? No - removing the taliban didn't do sh*t, they're a government, therefore previously they were identifiable and accountable, now they're on the run, and can committ whatever acts they want.

Al Quaeda has grown since these wars. Especially its presence in Iraq.

I've seen heaps of articles indicating another terrorist attack on U.S soil, so I can pretty much a.ssume your no safer from terrorist actions.

Freedom? Nup you lost that with the Patriot Act and all the other sh*t the Bush / Cheney team cooked up.

Glory? Your soldiers are getting smoked by crazy islamic milita that keep coming out of the woodwork. How is that glorious? You don't even know who your f!ghting. One day its Al Quaeda the next day its a pissed off corner-store owner who's business got ran into the ground when you invaded and started shooting people on his block.

This whole war on terrorism is built on deceit. Nothing good is coming of it.. the world is more unstable (particularly the middle east), American's are more disillusioned, more people are dead, more American civil liberties have been lost..

Waste of time / money. You brothers and sisters are dying for nothing.

(OH Except the Bush / Cheney grand plan, and the stockprice of a few oil giants & weapons producers / security contractors)
I thought legislation was passed by the legislative branch, last time I checked Bush and Cheney were in the executive branch. I must have also missed the part where Bush said we were going into Iraq for the glory of war, although I did hear the part where he said it would be long and difficult (is that the same thing as glory?). I also don't see how it's a bad thing that these fanatical islamists are coming out of the woodwork to f!ght in Iraq...wasn't that kinda the point? To take the f!ght off U.S. soil? Just so i'm not confused, you are equating a terrorist attack on U.S. soil with hearing about the possibility of an attack, no? I don't know about you, but I am much happier hearing about getting attacked, than having an actual attack. As far as the Patriot Act is concerned, your right. I can hardly make a phone call or go to the store without being harrased by the Feds. Also, thanks for the clarification on why the stock markets recently reached all time highs, those oil stocks have been kicking some real a.ss, while the rest of the market is taking a giant

Last edited by theoffsprg; 08-12-2007 at 06:35 PM..
 08-12-2007, 06:41 PM         #142
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
I'm replying to this post again because it was so hard to comprehend the first time.

Loose Change ? Loose Change ? Is that seriously why you think that I said Iraq nothing to do with 9/11 ?
So....you agree with Bush then! Iraq did have nothing to do with 9/11!
 08-12-2007, 06:57 PM         #143
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
I thought legislation was passed by the legislative branch, last time I checked Bush and Cheney were in the executive branch.
Yet they are part of the republican party, and can get their cohorts to introduce the legislation to congress.

I must have also missed the part where Bush said we were going into Iraq for the glory of war, although I did hear the part where he said it would be long and difficult (is that the same thing as glory?).
Did I say Bush said you were going in for the glory? I said he said your going in for the mythical WMD's not 9/11.

I was asking what has Iraq actually brought you? And showing you what it hasn't brought you.

I also don't see how it's a bad thing that these fanatical islamists are coming out of the woodwork to f!ght in Iraq...wasn't that kinda the point? To take the f!ght off U.S. soil?
So its a good thing, that kids who could once go to school, are now being handed RPG's and $100 to shoot at U.S Units?

Its good that Al Qaeda who were never in Iraq, are now there shooting at your guys?

Its a good thing, Al Qaeda has grown and Shiites and Sunni's Civilians are f!ghting on the block resulting in the death of innocent women and children?

And no, again for the nth time, the point wasn't to f!ght terrorists, it was because Sadam (apparantly) had WMD's, when he didn't.

Just so i'm not confused, you are equating a terrorist attack on U.S. soil with hearing about the possibility of an attack, no? I don't know about you, but I am much happier hearing about getting attacked, than having an actual attack.
You know there once was a time, when you could actually read a newspaper without ever seeing the word 'terrorist'.

Fortunately for me, it exists in my newspaper, except for the "world" section.

$451 Billion to date, how bout you spend $20 Billion, and create the most advanced border security in history. Get high-tech computers tracking the standard deviation of aircraft from their flight-plan, which lets off a warning to United States Airforce bases, when a plane is deiviating from its flight-plan without permission. Increased Airport and Seaport security, up the buget of coastguard, and make sure the nasty sh*t never gets into the U.S.

You know if the South American's can get hundreds of tons of cocaine, and thousands of mexicans can jump the border, how hard would it be to get a single backpack nuclear weapon in?

As far as the Patriot Act is concerned, your right. I can hardly make a phone call or go to the store without being harrased by the Feds.
Yeah, just the executive doesn't have to worry about the constitution anymore.

Also, thanks for the clarification on why the stock markets recently reached all time highs, those oil stocks have been kicking some real a.ss, while the rest of the market is taking a giant
Yet your credit market is facing a major crunch (especially home mortgages)
Your housing market is slumping.
Yet currency is devaluing.
You have an unsustainable (growing) trade deficit.

Iran now refuses to take payment of their oil in USD, meaning Japan / China / Russia, now don't need to exchange their currency into USD to buy oil from their 3rd largest supplier. Demand for the USD drops, and since the Bretton-Woods agreement was the only thing keeping it up, well now the USD won't be as stable.

Oh and stock-market is on a high? Hmm high stock market, Credit Crunch, problems in the housing markets... doesn't this sound like 1987?

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-12-2007 at 07:06 PM..
 08-12-2007, 06:57 PM         #144
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad that so many people only care about people from their own country. I don't care about people in my country any more than another country. They are still human beings, they are still most likely being fu*ked over by their leaders. And some of u supposed "god-fearing" folk out there that think it's cool to not care a million people dying, just because your govt thinks it's cool to fu*k over entire countries just to fatten their pockets(while making your life worse/less safe in the long run),
 08-12-2007, 07:56 PM         #145
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Yet they are part of the republican party, and can get their cohorts to introduce the legislation to congress.

Did I say Bush said you were going in for the glory? I said he said your going in for the mythical WMD's not 9/11.

I was asking what has Iraq actually brought you? And showing you what it hasn't brought you.

So its a good thing, that kids who could once go to school, are now being handed RPG's and $100 to shoot at U.S Units?

Its good that Al Qaeda who were never in Iraq, are now there shooting at your guys?

Its a good thing, Al Qaeda has grown and Shiites and Sunni's Civilians are f!ghting on the block resulting in the death of innocent women and children?

And no, again for the nth time, the point wasn't to f!ght terrorists, it was because Sadam (apparantly) had WMD's, when he didn't.

You know there once was a time, when you could actually read a newspaper without ever seeing the word 'terrorist'.

Fortunately for me, it exists in my newspaper, except for the "world" section.

$451 Billion to date, how bout you spend $20 Billion, and create the most advanced border security in history. Get high-tech computers tracking the standard deviation of aircraft from their flight-plan, which lets off a warning to United States Airforce bases, when a plane is deiviating from its flight-plan without permission. Increased Airport and Seaport security, up the buget of coastguard, and make sure the nasty sh*t never gets into the U.S.

You know if the South American's can get hundreds of tons of cocaine, and thousands of mexicans can jump the border, how hard would it be to get a single backpack nuclear weapon in?

Yeah, just the executive doesn't have to worry about the constitution anymore.

Yet your credit market is facing a major crunch (especially home mortgages)
Your housing market is slumping.
Yet currency is devaluing.
You have an unsustainable (growing) trade deficit.

Iran now refuses to take payment of their oil in USD, meaning Japan / China / Russia, now don't need to exchange their currency into USD to buy oil from their 3rd largest supplier. Demand for the USD drops, and since the Bretton-Woods agreement was the only thing keeping it up, well now the USD won't be as stable.
You know, WMD's weren't the only reason we went into Iraq, there were quite a few reasons, such as the violation of the cease-fire, and his failure to fully cooperate with weapons inspections, among others. As far as the cost of the war goes, you can be happy that you don't pay taxes here, and I will be happy that my tax dollars are going to a cause I deem worthy. After all, everybody deserves a chance a freedom, or do you think Arab countries deserve dictatorships? In case you haven't noticed, the surge appears to be working (although only time will tell), and I don't think there is much doubt that immediate withdrawal would greatly exacerbate current problems.
Sure the sub-prime market is having some problems, and it appears those problems could extend into the Alt-A market, but what do you expect when you lend money to people with less than stellar credit...you reap what you sow. Is it really that bad that the dollar is declining vs the Euro? Sure we can't afford as many goods from Europe, but it also means that they can buy more American goods and services, which will decrease the trade deficit, and possibly increase jobs due to the increased demand. Although the pegging of the dollar by some countries reduces the effect of the decreasing dollar on the trade deficit.

Last edited by theoffsprg; 08-12-2007 at 08:07 PM..
 08-12-2007, 07:58 PM         #146
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
No, Bush was forced to agree with me. It's hard to keep up with such brazen lies
If the lie was so brazen, I am sure it will be easy for you to find an instance where Bush said that Iraq was involved in 9/11? I won't be holding my breath.
 08-12-2007, 08:57 PM         #147
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Are you kidding me ? That was the sole reason why so many Americans were in favor of the war when it started. George Bush said it so many times.

but here you go

I have a question for you though. How is that you're able to post on this website when you live under a rock ?

DSL lines aren't always on telephone poles you know, some do travel under rocks, and luckily enough, the rock under which I reside is one of them! :applause:

Anyways, the article says that Bush believed that there were ties between Saddam and Al-Qaeda, which is not the same as Saddam having a connection to 9/11. Al-Qaeda != 9/11. Did Saddam know about 9/11 before it happened? Bush certainly hasn't said that he believes so, and if he did, I am sure we would have heard about it ad nauseum. Since you were kind enough to provide a link to a story, I have one for you! A video, from our friends at ABC news, way back in 1999!! Before everyone became obsessed with hating Dubya! It seems that they also agree that there was a connection between Al-Qaeda and Hussein, well at least when Clinton was in office.

Last edited by theoffsprg; 08-12-2007 at 08:59 PM..
 08-13-2007, 12:56 AM         #148
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
You know, WMD's weren't the only reason we went into Iraq, there were quite a few reasons, such as the violation of the cease-fire, and his failure to fully cooperate with weapons inspections, among others.

Why should Sadam comply with anything you demanded.

For instance, you funded him in the Iraq-Iran war.

Then when he enters Kuwait, you turn on him (not because of Kuwait, but its proximity as a stepping stone to Saudi Arabia - your No.1 oil supplier)

You win the war. Put trade sanctions on them, and bomb the sh*t outta them.

I agree that non-compliance of U.N protocol, especially nuclear protocol is a bad thing, yet its hyprocritical that Sadam's non-compliance justifies the U.S in a non-UN supported invasion.

As far as the cost of the war goes, you can be happy that you don't pay taxes here, and I will be happy that my tax dollars are going to a cause I deem worthy.
Actually as a tax-payer I do pay towards the war in Afghanistan (but not Iraq). We have both combat and non-combat units over there.

After all, everybody deserves a chance a freedom, or do you think Arab countries deserve dictatorships? In case you haven't noticed, the surge appears to be working (although only time will tell), and I don't think there is much doubt that immediate withdrawal would greatly exacerbate current problems.
If America disagreed with the dictatorship, then why in the 70's did it sponsor Sadam personally (Rumsfield was shaking his hand), against Iran.

America knew of Sadam's track record, and they had no qualms about his methods. Yet suddenly circa 2002, he's suddenly the bad guy?

So you'll bring them democracy right? Let the people democractically vote a leader?

"In the Iraq election of January 30, 2005, the U.S. military tried to engineer the outcome it wanted ("Operation Founding Fathers"), but the Shiites won anyway. Nearly a year later in the December 15, 2005 elections for the national a.ssembly, the Shiites won again, but Sunni, Kurdish, and American pressure has delayed the formation of a government to this moment."

The whole dictatorship is weak anyhow, considering the US CIA backed the replacement of President Sukarno with General Suharto in Indonesia in 1965, which resulted in the mass murder of millions of Indonesians.

And what about Fulgencio Batista (President of Cuba):

Cuban Army Sergeant Fulgencio Batista first seized power in a 1932 coup. He was President Roosevelt's handpicked dictator to counteract leftists who had overthrown strongman Cerardo Machado. Batista ruled or several years, then left for Miami, returning in 1952 just in time for another coup, against elected president Carlos Prio Socorras. His new regime was quickly recognized by President Eisenhower. Under Batista, U.S. interests flourished and little was said about democracy. With the loyal support of Batista, Mafioso boss Meyer Lansky developed Havana into an international drug port. Cabinet offices were bought and sold and military officials made huge sums on smuggling and vice rackets. Havana became a fashionable hot spot where America's rich and famous drank and gambled with mobsters. As the gap between the rich and poor grew wider, the poor grew impatient. In 1953, Fidel Castro led an armed group of rebels in a failed uprising on the Moncada army barracks. Castro temporarily fled the country and Batista struck back with a vengeance. Freedom of speech was curtailed and subversive teachers, lawyers and public officials were fired from their jobs. death squads tortured and k!lled thousands of "communists". Batista was a.ssisted in his crackdown by Lansky and other members of organized crime who believed Castro would jeopardize their gambling and drug trade. Despite this, Batista remained a friend to Eisenhower and the US until he was finally overthrown by Castro in 1959.

Oh but its different in Cuba, because its close to home, and we need people we can trust, but the middle east shouldn't need dictators.

KING FAHD BIN 'ABDUL - 'AZIZ (King of Saudi Arabia)
King Fahd bin 'Abdul -'Aziz is the absolute monarch of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Fahd and 2000 related royals rule with an iron grip of medieval feudalism. Control over the lives of their citizens is total and arbitrary. Torture is common, and amputation is frequently ordered by the courts. Women have few rights, and adultery by women is punished by death by stoning. Executions by hanging are public -- there were at least 60 such executions in 1994. The main opposition is from Sunni Islamists, and hundreds are in prison. Saudi Arabia is supported by the United States and other western democracies because of the enormous oil wealth that lies below the country's desert sands, its pro-West stance, and the royal family's staunch anti-fundamentalist position. The irony of American policy in Saudi Arabia is that the US, the world's most vocal advocate for democracy, supports one of the most undemocratic regimes in the world.

MOHAMMAD REZA PAHLEVI (Shah of Iran)
1953 was a busy year for Allen Dulles. Even as he readied the CIA for a coup in Guatemala, his agents were toppling the liberal left government of Dr. Mohammad Mossadeq and paving the way for the Shah of Iran. With Dulles' encouragement, the Shah made the Iranian people an offer they couldn't refuse -- join his party or go to jail. Thousands who refused to yield were imprisoned or murdered. During regional elections in 1954, the Shah's agents raided a religious school and hurled hundreds of students to their deaths from the roof. His regime received 100% of the vote that year, in an election which registered more votes than there were voters.
The Shah's subsequent solidification of power led to an iron fisted rule enforced by fear and torture. His secret police agency, SAVAK, was created in 1957 and managed by the CIA at all levels of daily operation, including the choice and organization of personnel, selection and operation of equipment, and the running of agents. SAVAK's torture methods included electric shock, whipping, beating, inserting broken glass and pouring boiling water into the rectum, tying weights to the testicles, and the extraction of teeth and nails. Iran under the Shah became a devoted US ally and a base for spy operations on the border of the Soviet Union. But eventually, the Shah was overthrown in 1978 by an indigenous people's revolution that held sway until fundamentalist religious leader Ayatollah Khomeini returned to Iran from exile and reasserted his power during the 1979 US hostage crisis.

Full List of US-Backed Dictators:

Abacha, General Sani -----------------Nigeria
Amin, Idi -----------------------------Uganda
Banzer, Colonel Hugo -----------------Bolivia
Batista, Fulgencio --------------------Cuba
Bolkiah, Sir Hassanal ------------------Brunei
Botha, P.W. --------------------------South Africa
Branco, General Humberto -------------Brazil
Cedras, Raoul -------------------------Haiti
Cerezo, Vinicio ------------------------Guatemala
Chiang Kai-Shek ----------------------Taiwan
Cordova, Roberto Suazo ---------------Honduras
Christiani, Alfredo ----------------------El Salvador
Diem, Ngo Dihn ------------------------Vietnam
Doe, General Samuel -------------------Liberia
Duvalier, Francois ----------------------Haiti
Duvalier, Jean Claude-------------------Haiti
Fahd bin'Abdul-'Aziz, King --------------Saudi Arabia
Franco, General Francisco --------------Spain
Hitler, Adolf -----------------------------Germany
Hassan II--------------------------------Morocco
Marcos, Ferdinand ------------------------Philippines
Martinez, General Maximiliano Hernandez ---El Salvador
Mobutu Sese Seko ------------------------Zaire
Noriega, General Manuel ------------------Panama
Ozal, Turgut -----------------------------Turkey
Pahlevi, Shah Mohammed Reza ------------Iran
Papadopoulos, George -------------------Greece
Park Chung Hee --------------------------South Korea
Pinochet, General Augusto ----------------Chile
Pol Pot-----------------------------------Cambodia
Rabuka, General Sitiveni ------------------Fiji
Montt, General Efrain Rios ----------------Guatemala
Salassie, Halie ---------------------------Ethiopia
Salazar, Antonio de Oliveira --------------Portugal
Somoza, Anastasio Jr. -------------------Nicaragua
Somoza, Anastasio, Sr. ------------------Nicaragua
Smith, Ian -------------------------------Rhodesia
Stroessner, Alfredo -----------------------Paraguay
Suharto, General -------------------------Indonesia
Trujillo, Rafael Leonidas -------------------Dominican Republic
Videla, General Jorge Rafael ---------------Argentina
Zia Ul-Haq, Mohammed -------------------Pakistan

So fu*k off with your Iraqi democracy bullsh*t. Your're there for mass murder and oil.
 08-13-2007, 02:29 AM         #149
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
as long as they not americans, I dont give a fukk...
i agree fu*k them and all they done to us
 10 years ago '04        #150
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 RealWorldSht said:
fu*k off with your Iraqi democracy bullsh*t. Your're there for mass murder and oil.

I'll take it, lets f!ght.
Once your there, your there.. nothing is going to change the fact that we are there. You can cry all you want, but it's still going to continue.

And also, that list of U.S Backed Dictators is bullsh*t. You should also add how long they were actually backed for (i.e.: a fundraiser event, a decade, still)
We've tooken a bunch of them out of power, so how did you want us to look at it.

You all give pretty smart, arguements.
But history tells us, that if you sit around and cry.. you wont get no where.
No one liked Nam, it happened. Alot of people were against the World wars, but they happened.... alot of great things came out of it, alot of fu*ked up things also. But this is how we shape history. i.e. Canada: WHAT fu*kING HISTORY ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE. It's going to be a boring a.ss history class for their future generations.
 08-13-2007, 04:55 AM         #151
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
just goes to show rancid. when the united states military is spoken highly of, you take the credit saying guess who trained the us military. now you are calling the us military untrained. and if they were one of the worst trained armies in the world there would be alot more dead us military. and i dont disrespect you or insult your friends i dont understand why you have to disrespect my friends and family considering my brother and brother in law and cousin are in the yank military. theres ways of arguing and debating without insulting and disrespecting my friends and family.
I've NEVER EVER EVER attempted to take credit the US army has been given...

And i doubt i could do if i tried, granted nobody gives the US army credit except for Americans.
 08-13-2007, 04:55 AM         #152
EncinoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The story is about the estimated (guessed) 1 million dead Iraqis. Were all of them attacking US soldiers? No. Were all of them innocent? No. Were all of them k!lled by Iraqi f!ghters? No. Were they all k!lled by US soldiers? No. People are forgetting the true purpose of the story, to inform of the cost of life in a war zone.

To the British insulting the United States, whether it is regarding military, economy, etc., remember what nation has the highest number of immigrants in the world. If we sucked so much, why do so many people wish to live here? Our military may not be the best trained in the world, but you do not always need to be when you are the best equipped. Our cost of life is far, far less than the gun-toting Iraqi cost of life. I am not condoning all things that inevitably go on in a conflict, but we are kind of winning. Also, you're welcome, we didn't think you would like speaking German. Without US commitment, the Western front would have been lost to the Nazis in WWII. I will also admit to the fact that we did not single handedly win the war either.

Economy is irrelevant, stop talking about it. Documentaries tend to be opinions of the filmmaker, not verified fact. Religion has started enough problems in the past, no need to bring it into this argument.

Keep focused on the purpose of the article and the post. The numbers are tragic, no denying that. If you want to, knowing everything we know now, whether or not we should be there and whether or not the US is commiting genocide. Hell, argue about how the guess from the think-tank is likely vastly inflated. Leave the overly patriotic "my country is better than yours" crap out of this.

And one more thing... Go USA.
 08-13-2007, 05:05 AM         #153
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody needed America in WWII

Britain and Russia were winning the war without you. You just left us there hanging because you knew the British empire would be heavily effected, and as such you could rise up in the rankings after the war was over.
 08-13-2007, 05:13 AM         #154
EncinoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Britain and Russia were winning the war without you. You just left us there hanging because you knew the British empire would be heavily effected, and as such you could rise up in the rankings after the war was over.
I'm sorry, you are correct. The British were indeed doing a marvelous job of driving the Germans back from coastal France... The Soviet Union was the major factor in the European war being won at all. Granted, if Hitler had not broken his agreement with Stalin and decided to attack, the Soviets never would have fought in the first place. Had he not invaded, the Nazis would have quickly occupied the majority of western Europe, including your island. The RAF and radar were the only reasons Great Britain was not pummeled into submission.

But once again, you miss the point... This is not a dicussion of WWII, this is a discussion of the conflict in Iraq.
 08-13-2007, 05:26 AM         #155
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EncinoMan said:
I'm sorry, you are correct. The British were indeed doing a marvelous job of driving the Germans back from coastal France... The Soviet Union was the major factor in the European war being won at all. Granted, if Hitler had not broken his agreement with Stalin and decided to attack, the Soviets never would have fought in the first place. Had he not invaded, the Nazis would have quickly occupied the majority of western Europe, including your island. The RAF and radar were the only reasons Great Britain was not pummeled into submission.

But once again, you miss the point... This is not a dicussion of WWII, this is a discussion of the conflict in Iraq.
The RAF and radar were the only reason we weren't pummelled into defeat... Along with the Russians.

Not the Americans like your war 'movies' would have you think
 08-13-2007, 06:10 AM         #156
EncinoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The RAF and radar were the only reason we weren't pummelled into defeat... Along with the Russians.

Not the Americans like your war 'movies' would have you think
Did you even read my post you fu*king dipsh*t? How the hell do you cross the street and still survive? I said that the Soviets were the major factor in winning the war in Europe... But those Soviet f!ghter planes and soldiers f!ghting side by side with the British really turned the tide in the Battle of Britain...
 08-13-2007, 10:48 AM         #157
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
so we easily took out the iraqi military. they were pretty much even during the iraq iran war. how is iran all of a sudden that much better?
Because Iran has...... more sand.

:D
 08-13-2007, 10:59 AM         #158
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Hey retard I know you're probably not the brightest bulb on the planet I can kinda tell but I hate to break it to you....9/11 has nothing to do with Iraq and if Bush actually brought the one person to justice that all of this was being blamed on then I'm pretty sure Americans would rather have that than going and k!lling off Iraqis like they're not even humans....pathetic
Let me break it down.

- Al Qaeda bombs NY.
- Afghanistan and Iraq harbor and support Al Qaeda.
- We invade Afghanistan and Iraq to eliminate Al Qaeda threat.

I'll give you a dollar if you can put the pieces together. Come on I know you can do it.
 08-13-2007, 11:01 AM         #159
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $h0wtym3 said:
Let me break it down.

- Al Qaeda bombs NY.
- Afghanistan and Iraq harbor and support Al Qaeda.
- We invade Afghanistan and Iraq to eliminate Al Qaeda threat.

I'll give you a dollar if you can put the pieces together. Come on I know you can do it.
Tell me you dont believe that.
 08-13-2007, 11:09 AM         #160
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

You said America has never won a war, buddy. Which is probably the most retarded thing I have EVER read. Seriously, have you taken ONE history class?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy