Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 N2C said:
and lets stop this London, New York thing.. were smarter then this.. its about the 1 million people
^ thank you. :applause:
 08-12-2007, 01:33 PM         #122
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
With giant bombs, and other waste weapons.

The point was, regardless of the fact he worded it vaguely, is that your military are severely untrained and a waste in comparison to other military people.

Which is true. You're one of the worst trained armies in the world, who just happen to have big numbers and big weaponry.

You knew what he meant, stop clutching at straws just because a couple of waste men you know are in the yank military.

just goes to show rancid. when the united states military is spoken highly of, you take the credit saying guess who trained the us military. now you are calling the us military untrained. and if they were one of the worst trained armies in the world there would be alot more dead us military. and i dont disrespect you or insult your friends i dont understand why you have to disrespect my friends and family considering my brother and brother in law and cousin are in the yank military. theres ways of arguing and debating without insulting and disrespecting my friends and family.
 08-12-2007, 01:54 PM         #123
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
just goes to show rancid. when the united states military is spoken highly of, you take the credit saying guess who trained the us military. now you are calling the us military untrained. and if they were one of the worst trained armies in the world there would be alot more dead us military. and i dont disrespect you or insult your friends i dont understand why you have to disrespect my friends and family considering my brother and brother in law and cousin are in the yank military. theres ways of arguing and debating without insulting and disrespecting my friends and family.
I think you are giving Rancid too much credit by a.ssuming he knows the argument techniques you speak of. Hopefully this will help.

Hey t1m, thanks for the rep (I am a.ssuming that pile of logs means you didn't like what I posted), at least now I know you read my comment, I am still waiting for your reply. Did you even read the CNN article you linked to?
 08-12-2007, 02:42 PM         #124
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
With giant bombs, and other waste weapons.

The point was, regardless of the fact he worded it vaguely, is that your military are severely untrained and a waste in comparison to other military people.

Which is true. You're one of the worst trained armies in the world, who just happen to have big numbers and big weaponry.

You knew what he meant, stop clutching at straws just because a couple of waste men you know are in the yank military.
Go f!ght instead of bragging about your military and staying in their shadow.
 08-12-2007, 02:46 PM         #125
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not the individual soldiers that are creating this madness, its the orders and the "think tank" of dubya
 08-12-2007, 02:55 PM         #126
Okonkwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad, but that's what happens in war, especially a war with religious overtones.
 10 years ago '07        #127
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:

Man, k!ll yourself please. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Smart people knew that soon after it happened. But even the idiot sheep which are the majority of this country found that out a while ago. The government couldn't keep lying about it, it was reported everywhere. The average American is a very stupid and ignorant person, it's pretty said how you're even more stupid and more ignorant than the average American.
AND YOUR THE IGNORANT fu*k THAT STILL LETS DOCUMENTARIES SUCH AS LOOSE CHANGE TO DICTATE YOUR VIEWS HUH?
 08-12-2007, 04:14 PM         #128
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao....
 08-12-2007, 04:15 PM         #129
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
AND YOUR THE IGNORANT fu*k THAT STILL LETS DOCUMENTARIES SUCH AS LOOSE CHANGE TO DICTATE YOUR VIEWS HUH?
It is much easier to call them Paulistinians.
 10 years ago '04        #130
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
You're complete worthless scum. You definitely lost at life.

Saddam k!lled 4 million, really ? What are you fu*king retarded ?

And out of those 1 million k!lled in Iraq, the vast majority were civilians. And even those "insurgents" don't deserve to die because all they're doing is protecting their country from foreign occupiers.

Worthless losers like you deserve to hanged.
Your a f*g. Have you been hiding in Afgan, We've uncovered countless Mass Graves of people Saddam k!lled, and he even attacked his people with poisons. And thank you for the support, the troops appreciate it. Disrespectful a.ss people like you, good thing not everyone in America is letting their troops die in vain.

It's because of people like you that someday, the U.S will be under a dictator, we'll have no rights, no freedom to do anything, and every male over the age of 18 will have to join the military.

Last edited by LitO; 08-12-2007 at 04:32 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #131
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 theoffsprg said:
It is much easier to call them Paulistinians.
EXACTLY!

Even if Ron Paul is elected, which I highly doubt.. We will keep f!ghting what Marines call the 'Long War'. No President will be able to get us out of there. We have close to 10 years left of this.

:Edit to p!ss you conservative fu*ks off: 10 More years, ya'll do the math, how many more million?

Last edited by LitO; 08-12-2007 at 04:32 PM..
 08-12-2007, 04:40 PM         #132
bklynnas9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is pressesc.com?
 10 years ago '07        #133
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 LitO said:
EXACTLY!

Even if Ron Paul is elected, which I highly doubt.. We will keep f!ghting what Marines call the 'Long War'. No President will be able to get us out of there. We have close to 10 years left of this.

:Edit to p!ss you conservative fu*ks off: 10 More years, ya'll do the math, how many more million?
MOST CONSERVATIVES ARE FOR THE WAR.
 10 years ago '07        #134
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 LitO said:
Your a f*g. Have you been hiding in Afgan, We've uncovered countless Mass Graves of people Saddam k!lled, and he even attacked his people with poisons. And thank you for the support, the troops appreciate it. Disrespectful a.ss people like you, good thing not everyone in America is letting their troops die in vain.

It's because of people like you that someday, the U.S will be under a dictator, we'll have no rights, no freedom to do anything, and every male over the age of 18 will have to join the military.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 08-12-2007, 04:53 PM         #135
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
EXACTLY!

Well, according to the study on which this thread is based, 200,000 Iraqi's were k!lled on average in the first three years, and this past year 400,000 were k!lled. So apparently the rate is doubling every year now, which would mean in ten years 816,400,000 casualties. It would also put Iraq's population at negative 789,616,617. Any more questions?
 10 years ago '04        #136
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 RicFlair said:
^ well said.
 08-12-2007, 06:01 PM         #137
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
No actually its because of people like YOU.

You sit around defending all that people like G.W Bush does that is wrong, convincing yourself he's liberating the world, and that your country is so great for helping these people (by bombing them!).

Since people like you can't see wood for the tree's, Bush & Cheney are passing legislation left and right, setting America up for a dictatorship.

What did these wars actually bring you?

Security? No - removing the taliban didn't do sh*t, they're a government, therefore previously they were identifiable and accountable, now they're on the run, and can committ whatever acts they want.

Al Quaeda has grown since these wars. Especially its presence in Iraq.

I've seen heaps of articles indicating another terrorist attack on U.S soil, so I can pretty much a.ssume your no safer from terrorist actions.

Freedom? Nup you lost that with the Patriot Act and all the other sh*t the Bush / Cheney team cooked up.

Glory? Your soldiers are getting smoked by crazy islamic milita that keep coming out of the woodwork. How is that glorious? You don't even know who your f!ghting. One day its Al Quaeda the next day its a pissed off corner-store owner who's business got ran into the ground when you invaded and started shooting people on his block.

This whole war on terrorism is built on deceit. Nothing good is coming of it.. the world is more unstable (particularly the middle east), American's are more disillusioned, more people are dead, more American civil liberties have been lost..

Waste of time / money. You brothers and sisters are dying for nothing.

(OH Except the Bush / Cheney grand plan, and the stockprice of a few oil giants & weapons producers / security contractors)
 08-12-2007, 06:13 PM         #138
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chaney and bush were makin plans to invade iraq the very day that they got sworn in after stealin the 2000 election. they just need an ezcuse to do it. i dont think any of the alleged 9/11 hijackers were from iraq. most if not were from saudi arabia. operation iraqi liberation served 1 purpose. that was to enrich bush and chaney and ther corporate buddies. it didnt liberate the iraqi people

far as these osama videos go they "conviently" come out every few months or so. dude could be in a mexican studio makin the vids. our goverment claims it dont know when or where the tapes are made
 10 years ago '04        #139
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 t1m_mcgrath said:
wtf?? shut the fu*k up you pieceo f trash. I'm not stickin up for that dude but ur a fu*king retard for making that comment "racist cracker"
f*ck you whitey.
 08-12-2007, 06:24 PM         #140
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:

A lot of bodies, but the Question really is how many more billion / trillion $.

--------------------------------------
Well the cost so far is around $451,657,809,907, that is $451 billion.

MSN Business Centre puts the cost as increasing by $200 million a day..

Another ten years like you say:

(365 x 10) x $200,000,000 = 3650 x $200,000,000 =

$730,000,000,000 (another $730 Billion)

Total Cost of War in Iraq = approx $1182 Billion or 1.1 Trillion Dollars.

** That is a.ssuming the daily cost rate is a constant, more likely its exponential.

** White House economic adviser Lawrence Lindsey was the exception to the rule, offering an "upper bound" estimate of $100 billion to $200 billion in a September 2002 interview with The Wall Street Journal. That figure raised eyebrows at the time, although Lindsey argued the cost was small, adding, "The successful prosecution of the war would be good for the economy.

Back in 2002, the White House was quick to distance itself from Lindsey's view. Mitch Daniels, director of the White House budget office, quickly called the estimate "very, very high." Lindsey himself was dismissed in a shake-up of the White House economic team later that year, and in January 2003, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said the budget office had come up with "a number that's something under $50 billion." He and other officials expressed optimism that Iraq itself would help shoulder the cost once the world market was reopened to its rich supply of oil."

Theres a lot of billion between $50, and $451

-------------------------------------------

Another point I want to make:

Cost to Date of War: $451,657,809,907
People k!lled: 1,000,000

Cost Of War Per Iraqi death: $451,657.80

I.e; it is costing you nearly half a mill for every civilian or insurgent k!lled.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-12-2007 at 06:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy