most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1872 1872
 tweedle- said:
You silly little boy

America aint sh*t no more, your economy is crumbling. My pound>>>>>>>Your Dollar. I dont even qualify for the 40% tax bracket and Im richer than you
ECONOMY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH YOU DUMB fu*k, PICK UP A PAPER.
 08-12-2007, 05:34 AM         #102
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
IF WE WOULD OF NEVER GONE TO WAR AGAINST THE TERRORIST GROUPS THAT FLEW PLANES THROUGH THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS WE WOULD BE HEARING

"DAMN BUSH DOESN'T GIVE A fu*k ABOUT AMERICANS TO LET OTHERS HARM THEM LIKE THAT"
Wow your real fu*king smart.

This thread is about 1 million Iraqi deaths, not the war on terrorism in Afghanistan. Two completely seperate issues.

Bush (himself) said that the U.S didn't go to Iraq because of 9/11... (thats a fact on video).

Iraq hadn't done anything wrong to you in the last decade, you just went there because on falsified evidence about WMD's;

i.e. that Sadam was sourcing Uranium from African which (happened in the 80's btw)..

Bro you don't even have a fu*king clue. US troops running round handing out twinkies making the little iraqi kids feel special? Those motherfu*kers can't even go to school cos of the civil and terrorist wars you created by making a void in Iraq's political structure.

Pre-Iraq Invasion: No Al Quaeda, Sadam hated them. Sadam (ruthless motherfu*ker had the place on lock down), yet it was stable.

Post - Iraq Invasion: Insurgents vs Us Conflict, Al Quaeda in the area, Shia vs Sunni civil conflict..

All proof that you don't even know what the fu*k this thread is about.

Go back to the factory shift, chief.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-12-2007 at 05:35 AM..
 08-12-2007, 05:40 AM         #103
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Well yeah I guess, then again China owns more of it now.

"So far this budget year, the biggest spending categories are programs from the Health and Human Services Department, including Medicare and Medicaid, $560.2 billion; Social Security, $516.1 billion; military, $437.7 billion, and interest on the public debt, $385.1 billion."

China's stake in US public debt grew by around 250 Billion this year.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-12-2007 at 05:45 AM..
 08-12-2007, 07:34 AM         #104
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
LMAO @ your military.
The servicemembers that got jacked off their ship by Iran a couple months ago.
They were sh*ttin bricks.
Who was talking about military?

But since you bring it up, America love to hide behind this whole "We have the best military" sh*t. You can have all that sh*t but your Soldiers are sh*t, they couldnt hit a target if their life depended on it.
 08-12-2007, 07:35 AM         #105
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
You need 300+ million people to make your economy.

Ours is good and were some little island

My pound>Your dollar all day everyday
 10 years ago '06        #106
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 MELODY said:
IF WE WOULD OF NEVER GONE TO WAR AGAINST THE TERRORIST GROUPS THAT FLEW PLANES THROUGH THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS WE WOULD BE HEARING

"DAMN BUSH DOESN'T GIVE A fu*k ABOUT AMERICANS TO LET OTHERS HARM THEM LIKE THAT"
Hey retard I know you're probably not the brightest bulb on the planet I can kinda tell but I hate to break it to you....9/11 has nothing to do with Iraq and if Bush actually brought the one person to justice that all of this was being blamed on then I'm pretty sure Americans would rather have that than going and k!lling off Iraqis like they're not even humans....pathetic
 10 years ago '06        #107
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^^ and o yea by the way I would bet that most Americans know that Bush doesn't give a fu*k about them
 10 years ago '04        #108
unstoppableJ 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 16 16
This is ashame. So many people dying for basically no reason. Bush ruined the true "War on Terror" by attacking a country that had not posed a threat to us. At the same time by doing this, he let the Taliban leave Tora Bora and go into Pakistan. And, by destabilizing Iraq to such a point he has done nothing but embolden Radical Islam and make people hate America. fu*k BUSH!
 08-12-2007, 09:54 AM         #109
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
NO BRUH NOT 1 MILL INNOCENT IRAQIS. MOST OF THEM POSTED A THREAT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU IDIOTS FOLLOW THE ACTUAL WAR ON TERROR OTHER THAN WATCHING IT ON CNN. BUT THE SOLDIERS GO INTO CITIES. PROVIDE CHILDREN WITH CANDY AND PROTECTION AS THEY k!ll TERRORIST GROUPS. CITIZENS OF IRAQ LOVE THE U.S. OUT THERE OTHER THAN TERRORIST GROUPS. REMEMBER WHEN WE TOOK DOWN SADAAM'S STATUE AND THE WHOLE CITY CAME OUT OF THEIR HOMES TO CELEBRATE YOU DUMB fu*k? THEY WANT US THERE, AND WANT TERRORIST GROUPS OUT!!!!
Do you seriously, seriously... No seriously believe Iraq likes America??

How would you feel if a group of soldiers from another country invaded your country and incist that they police your country with death, explosives and violence.

And if you seriously think they want Americans there you're seriously mistaken, sure they may of celebrated the end of the sadaam reign but it doesn't mean they like the American invasion.

Also the economy thing, the US economy is at one of its lowest. Since Bush took over the US economy has been on a steady decline.
 08-12-2007, 10:07 AM         #110
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
LMAO @ your military.
The servicemembers that got jacked off their ship by Iran a couple months ago.
They were sh*ttin bricks.
And yet. Your military is trained by mine

What was the last thing America did in Iraq was good? Oh wait, nothing. You just stand there getting k!lled.

6-8 pussies surrendered. Who cares? Countless British units have ran up on 10 x their own number with only knifes in hand and come out on top... When have you yanks done anything as good, oh wait you haven't, because you're all untrained dropouts who couldn't get a job

Wait, let me better that. When was the last time you won a war? Never. Britain is one of the highest trained militaries in the world. Next to Sweden, Israel, Canada and Australia/New Zealand.

And America is what? Nothing. Just a big army, with no training, and big toys... Equal numbers, we will smack your face off
 08-12-2007, 10:09 AM         #111
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

YET WE STILL HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST ECONOMY RIGHT?
No. Nowhere near it.

You are the most ignorant c*nt i have EVER come across. Far surpassing anybody else on this site.

Where were your parents when you were growing up? You have to be the sorriest fu*king excuse for a human being i've ever seen. And if i had any power, i'd have you hung for stupidity.

And i wish i was joking
 08-12-2007, 10:37 AM         #112
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Who was talking about military?

But since you bring it up, America love to hide behind this whole "We have the best military" sh*t. You can have all that sh*t but your Soldiers are sh*t, they couldnt hit a target if their life depended on it.
well according to this thread our soldiers have hit a million targets
 08-12-2007, 11:22 AM         #113
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
Did you even read the story you linked before commenting on it? Both the original story and the CNN story are based on the same Lancet study. CNN did not report that 600,000 people died, they reported on a study that claimed 600,000 people died, hence the title of the article: "Study: War blamed for 655,000 Iraqi deaths". Had you made it to the end of the CNN story you would also see that
"The private British-based Iraq Body Count research group puts the number of civilian deaths at between 43,850 and 48,693. Those figures are based on online media counts and eyewitness accounts."
What accounts for the difference of 600,000 between the two studies?!? It is also worth noting that The Lancet projected a confidence interval of 95% that Iraqi civilian deaths were between 400,000 - 900,000. How precise of them! One more question! How does the study which this thread is about get from 600,000 deaths "over a year ago" to a million now? Am I really supposed to believe that an average of 200,000 Iraqi's died the first three years, and this past year has been so horrible that the rate doubled?!? I guess it is possible if I spent enough time in the "Knowledge" section.
Anyone?!? I am still quite curious...t1m?!? Where is Bin Laden by the way? Why hasn't he come out with some videos in a couple of years? If the U.K. economy is so much better than ours then it should have a higher GDP, or at least a higher per capita GDP, no? Maybe you should set your sights on Canada first! While we're at it, anyone care to explain Al Queda in Iraq, and how the two are unrelated?
 08-12-2007, 11:25 AM         #114
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
well according to this thread our soldiers have hit a million targets
With giant bombs, and other waste weapons.

The point was, regardless of the fact he worded it vaguely, is that your military are severely untrained and a waste in comparison to other military people.

Which is true. You're one of the worst trained armies in the world, who just happen to have big numbers and big weaponry.

You knew what he meant, stop clutching at straws just because a couple of waste men you know are in the yank military.
 08-12-2007, 11:28 AM         #115
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
Anyone?!? I am still quite curious...t1m?!? Where is Bin Laden by the way? Why hasn't he come out with some videos in a couple of years? If the U.K. economy is so much better than ours then it should have a higher GDP, or at least a higher per capita GDP, no? Maybe you should set your sights on Canada first! While we're at it, anyone care to explain Al Queda in Iraq, and how the two are unrelated?
You're an idiot making ignorant posts. Nobody will anwser it because it's self evident you have no what idea what you're talking about.

You can't even string a semi-readable sentence together.

Stop making alias's.
 08-12-2007, 11:36 AM         #116
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You're an idiot making ignorant posts. Nobody will anwser it because it's self evident you have no what idea what you're talking about.

You can't even string a semi-readable sentence together.

Stop making alias's.
Your reading comprehension skills are your own problem, nobody elses. You don't even want to try to explain how the U.K economy is so much better the the U.S. economy? Last time I checked U.S. GDP is over 5.5x larger than the U.K. I think some people have been rotting their brains in the "Knowledge" section.

edit: I would be lying if I said I didn't expect the first reply to be an ad hominem attack. Maybe you should spend more time in the fallacy section of the corner.

Last edited by theoffsprg; 08-12-2007 at 11:54 AM..
 08-12-2007, 12:25 PM         #117
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
Your reading comprehension skills are your own problem, nobody elses. You don't even want to try to explain how the U.K economy is so much better the the U.S. economy? Last time I checked U.S. GDP is over 5.5x larger than the U.K. I think some people have been rotting their brains in the "Knowledge" section.

edit: I would be lying if I said I didn't expect the first reply to be an ad hominem attack. Maybe you should spend more time in the fallacy section of the corner.
I can't recall ever saying Britains economy is greater than Americas...

Rest of your post is just a piss-poor attempt at being witty... A failed attempt at best. It's okay though, i'm sure there is a couple of morons out there who thinks your GDP has any relevance to what was being discussed, before you interupted and went off topic, that is.
 10 years ago '04        #118
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
You knew what he meant, stop clutching at straws just because a couple of waste men you know are in the yank military.
^ waste men??? what's your problem? you act like sh*t's black & white when it's not. many of us are against the war but have members of our family or friends f!ghting it nonetheless. are we supposed to just abandon them? your hatred for americans disgusts me. we're all human...iraqi's, british, filipino, americans...we're all fu*king human beings. stop acting like your better than everyone else bc of where you live.
 10 years ago '07        #119
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$761 | Props total: 14 14
 MELODY said:
LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL NEXT TIME THEY BLOW UP ANOTHER BUILDING WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN IT.

oh really? .. next time they?
as in Iraq? .. really?
Stick to the story they made up, you must be confused..

what building did they blow up? .. blow up...? those bastard terrorists must have rigged the building also.. or was that our people.? i cant remember... the thing is they didnt even blame it on Iraq.. but you must have been recently de briefed by Jack Bauer himself.. new intell right?

your savior Bush can not even connect the two.. but you can?
reaallyy?

its evident you have no idea what you are talking about.

go tell mommy and daddy you stood up to some un patriotic guys online who said we shouldnt be in Iraq.. they'll get you some freedom fries

and lets stop this London, New York thing.. were smarter then this.. its about the 1 million people

Last edited by N2C; 08-12-2007 at 01:00 PM..
 08-12-2007, 12:56 PM         #120
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I know lol, the guys an idiot.

I swear some of these yanks are idiots. Whats funny is, i'll happily accept "country here" is economically superior to my country. But if you asked the yank you just quoted if he believes China is stronger than America in terms of economy and military, he'd laugh and would be too stupid to realise they are

Hypocrites, the lot of the c*nts. Bunch of poofs with their 'American Dream'... The direct result of inbreeding
Oops. My bad! You said that the Chinese economy is stronger than the American economy...lol! Our GDP is only 5x bigger than that of the Chinese. If you don't realize the importance of GDP in a conversation about economies, then it really doesn't make sense for you to be talking about economics in the first place.

r a n c i d said:

Wait, let me better that. When was the last time you won a war? Never. Britain is one of the highest trained militaries in the world. Next to Sweden, Israel, Canada and Australia/New Zealand.
Hah! This is even better! I recall some war back in the 18th century where we sent your english a.sses back home as winners right? Oh wait, nevermind we won the Revolutionary War. We lost WWI and WW2 as well right? Oh yeah, we won those wars too. Let me guess those don't count? How about the Persian Gulf war? Saddam sure kicked our a.ss then. Have you ever taken a History class in your life? It seems to me like you were well on your way off topic before I commented on any of these issues. If by off topic you mean taking the thread towards a direction based on facts instead of your imagination, then I apologize.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy