Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 08-11-2007, 09:05 PM         #81
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're from London. No one gives a fu*k about you. England used to be the hegemony, they know longer are. Japan and America are now replacing you as the strongest countries.

fu*k The British
fu*king f*gs
Still living in the past

You silly little boy

America aint sh*t no more, your economy is crumbling. My pound>>>>>>>Your Dollar. I dont even qualify for the 40% tax bracket and Im richer than you
 08-11-2007, 09:05 PM         #82
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Are you joking?

The U.S gave weapons and vehicles to Iraq in that war, and they still got smoked.

Iran has an airforce, navy and army. Iraq had what? The rebel guard?

Sadam was extremely scared of being overthrown so he divided his military into units that had to report to him personally. His military had no horizontal integration, one division didn't know what the other was doing.. they'd probably be shooting at each other.

When you go into Iran, you won't be facing some sh*tty a.ss units. They have half a million (trained) troops, with air support.

Now I know you guys have the hardware to win this war, but you will take substantial losses. If it goes on too long you'll run outta money.

Japan and China won't be happy either since both their economies need Iranian oil for growth.

well i wont be going into iran, i wont be facing any units, i dont have any hardware to win this war and i wont suffer losses or run out of money, i am not in the military and I dont equal the us govt or the us military.

they have an airforce but the united states would decimate their airforce in days. navy as well. and with the us use of air support they wont suffer as many losses as you think, more than in iraq but probably not what you are thinking.

lets hope we dont have to find out.
 10 years ago '04        #83
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 RealWorldSht said:
Haha I'm just waiting til ya'll head into Iran guns blazing..

Those mother fu*kers are like the Desert Viet Cong, they'll be hiding in dunes, sniping your dehydrated soliders and be sending little 18 year old Tommy's and Joey's home in crates.
^ you find that funny?
 10 years ago '07        #84
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
1 Million humans Dead!!!??? Rip
 10 years ago '06        #85
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wowowow I just want to say to all the toolbags on both sides of the boxden US vs. London War....you guys are a bunch of pathetic human beings. How can you in one sentence say how you have a better economy or a better whatever the fu*k and then go on and say im richer than you!! I swear some ppl might have been better off being raised with animals (or maybe they were raised by animals??) :sick:
 08-11-2007, 10:41 PM         #86
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:

that says the count of iraqi deaths was well over 600,000 in october of 2006...and that is CNN reporting that so you can probably say that the estimate is on teh low side if anything.... 1,000,000 iraqi deaths at this point seems to be a rediculously high number but according to this CNN site we are probably really close to it ....wow
Did you even read the story you linked before commenting on it? Both the original story and the CNN story are based on the same Lancet study. CNN did not report that 600,000 people died, they reported on a study that claimed 600,000 people died, hence the title of the article: "Study: War blamed for 655,000 Iraqi deaths". Had you made it to the end of the CNN story you would also see that
"The private British-based Iraq Body Count research group puts the number of civilian deaths at between 43,850 and 48,693. Those figures are based on online media counts and eyewitness accounts."
What accounts for the difference of 600,000 between the two studies?!? It is also worth noting that The Lancet projected a confidence interval of 95% that Iraqi civilian deaths were between 400,000 - 900,000. How precise of them! One more question! How does the study which this thread is about get from 600,000 deaths "over a year ago" to a million now? Am I really supposed to believe that an average of 200,000 Iraqi's died the first three years, and this past year has been so horrible that the rate doubled?!? I guess it is possible if I spent enough time in the "Knowledge" section.
 10 years ago '04        #87
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 mt fuji said:
most??clown u on drugs??

most were innocent,women and children

and fu*k all that insurgent talk...if i was minding my business and some body dropped a bomb k!lling my family i would be f!ghting too,and so would u.

1 million people??sounds like ethnic cleansing to me.
They did drop a bomb, 2 airplanes through the middle of my city.
And thats exactly why I joined the Marines.. so yeah, your right.
 10 years ago '04        #88
LitO 
space
space
 t1m_mcgrath said:
wow bro thats pathetic "doin they thangg?" laughable...I wish you would go to Abu Ghraib and deal with the sh*t that your "fellow marines" were doin to those people over there...how can ppl be so stupid
Fellow Marines, if your were really as smart as you would like everyone to think you'd know it was an Army thing. Dumbass.
 10 years ago '04        #89
LitO 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
You silly little boy

America aint sh*t no more, your economy is crumbling. My pound>>>>>>>Your Dollar. I dont even qualify for the 40% tax bracket and Im richer than you
LMAO @ your military.
The servicemembers that got jacked off their ship by Iran a couple months ago.
They were sh*ttin bricks.
 08-12-2007, 12:34 AM         #90
genuwineplayer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they shoot at us we shoot them its called population control the future generations will thank us

Last edited by genuwineplayer; 08-12-2007 at 12:37 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #91
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 LitO said:
Fellow Marines, if your were really as smart as you would like everyone to think you'd know it was an Army thing. Dumbass.
Ur the one who said fellow marines sh*tstain so hop off my d!ck

Last edited by beantown; 08-12-2007 at 12:37 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #92
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Ya'll f*gs said:
China's pretty crowded. Plus they keep poisoning our food supplies and our dog food supplies.

Lets get them

Cuba is under the reign of a dictator as was Iraq

Lets get them

Pakistan.... wait there's nothing in Pakistan :rolleyes:
WE CAME TO AN AGREEMENT TO LEAVE CUBA ALONE, AT LEAST THEY'RE DICTATOR ISN'T k!llING MASSIVE INNOCENT CITIZENS.
 10 years ago '07        #93
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 mt fuji said:
most??clown u on drugs??

most were innocent,women and children

and fu*k all that insurgent talk...if i was minding my business and some body dropped a bomb k!lling my family i would be f!ghting too,and so would u.

1 million people??sounds like ethnic cleansing to me.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PROOF IN WHICH IT STATES IT WAS INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN. RULES OF WAR. "YOU DON'T k!ll INNOCENT WOMEN OR CHILDERN" THAT 1 MILLION COUNT INCLUDES THE NUMBER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE TERRORIST HAVE bombED.
 10 years ago '07        #94
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 mt fuji said:
ain't no army vs army dude

iraq DON'T HAVE NO ARMY!!!
YOUR RIGHT THEY HAVE TALIBAN TERRORIST. EVEN WORSE.
 10 years ago '07        #95
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 N2C said:
are you serious.. how old are you?

ur the reason why Americans have to put a Canadian flag on their backpack over seas.. I can guarantee you dont read.. CNN and the bush admin. salute you..

I cant place all the blame on you though.. whoever raised you must have been ignorant as fu*k.. naturally you adopted their way of thinking.. not thinking at all..

and I know for a FACT someones talking in your ear that you look up to..
I think its cute cause this is the only way you know how to bond with this person.. talking reckless about how we should be down there.. man your boy Bush cant even back up this war.. how the fu*k can you?

if you have strong beliefs about this war why are you posting on Boxden..?
you have a war to f!ght homie.. insurgents and bin laden are still out there in caves plotting.. why are you still online son? sign up and go down .. im sure they'd like your attitude..

Keep responding to everyones post with dumb comments.. I want mine to be the best..
LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL NEXT TIME THEY BLOW UP ANOTHER BUILDING WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN IT.
 10 years ago '07        #96
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kaotic said:
HAHAHA U fu*kING COUNTRY AMERICAN QUEER

LONDON > AMERICA

LONDON = FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

LONDON > YOUR EXISTENCE

YET WE STILL HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST ECONOMY RIGHT?
 10 years ago '07        #97
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 the hater said:
not sure because the reason seems to change every few weeks or so
ITS CALLED THE "WAR ON TERROR" HASN'T CHANGED SINCE '01
 10 years ago '07        #98
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 trill1 said:
dammm bush dont give a fu*k
IF WE WOULD OF NEVER GONE TO WAR AGAINST THE TERRORIST GROUPS THAT FLEW PLANES THROUGH THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS WE WOULD BE HEARING

"DAMN BUSH DOESN'T GIVE A fu*k ABOUT AMERICANS TO LET OTHERS HARM THEM LIKE THAT"
 10 years ago '07        #99
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 mt fuji said:
we all support the trops,nobody has a problem wit there actions they are just doing there jobs trying to provide for their families.

the problem is those same troops dieing for NUTHING!!!

why are they f!ghting?:why are they k!lling??why are they dieing??

why are there over 1 million iraqi's dead??why is the country worse off then when we arrivied??

fu*ks wrong wit some of u people??
YOU GUYS LET THE LIBERAL MEDIA FEED YOU TOO MANY POSITIVE ANALYSIS. WE ARE f!ghtING THE WAR ON TERROR!!!!!!!!!!! 2 CHOICES. WE EITHER f!ght IT OVER THERE, OR WE f!ght IT OUTSIDE YOUR BEDROOM. YOU THINK THE TERROR IS GOING TO STOP ONCE WE LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST?
 10 years ago '07        #100
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Steve--O said:
yes it is genocide, no question. 1 million innocent iraqis dead fu*k that's getting worse than the saddam regime.

fu*k Bush
NO BRUH NOT 1 MILL INNOCENT IRAQIS. MOST OF THEM POSTED A THREAT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU IDIOTS FOLLOW THE ACTUAL WAR ON TERROR OTHER THAN WATCHING IT ON CNN. BUT THE SOLDIERS GO INTO CITIES. PROVIDE CHILDREN WITH CANDY AND PROTECTION AS THEY k!ll TERRORIST GROUPS. CITIZENS OF IRAQ LOVE THE U.S. OUT THERE OTHER THAN TERRORIST GROUPS. REMEMBER WHEN WE TOOK DOWN SADAAM'S STATUE AND THE WHOLE CITY CAME OUT OF THEIR HOMES TO CELEBRATE YOU DUMB fu*k? THEY WANT US THERE, AND WANT TERRORIST GROUPS OUT!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy