Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #61
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1871 1871
I Don't Know If You Guys Know But Your Not Forced To Join The Army. And When People Actually Do Join, They Are Expected To f!ght For Our Country When Needed. No One Forces Anyone To Join The Army. If They Do Die, They Die An Honorable death.

As Far For Those "i Hate American" Or "no Wonder People Hate Americans" Comments. I Don't Know If You Know But The United States Of America Is Actually The Only Country In Which Others Sacrifice Their Lives To Join. Nuff Said!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #62
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
it seems some people just are so overwhelemd by the statistics that they turn to stupid comments n stuff but really who the fu*k. jus what the fu*k. i have nothing to say, as the genocide continues.
 10 years ago '04        #63
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
dammm bush dont give a fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #64
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
Genocide since Bin Laden is in Afghanistan.
 10 years ago '04        #65
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
 r a n c i d said:
I know lol, the guys an idiot.

Going on about how America and China are over taking us as a 'stronger country' and then claiming we're living in the past? Like English people don't realise China and America are stronger than us economically and military wise

I swear some of these yanks are idiots. Whats funny is, i'll happily accept "country here" is economically superior to my country. But if you asked the yank you just quoted if he believes China is stronger than America in terms of economy and military, he'd laugh and would be too stupid to realise they are

Hypocrites, the lot of the c*nts. Bunch of poofs with their 'American Dream'... The direct result of inbreeding

@ Thinking just because I am American I would try to tell you be are better then other countries. We are likely better then China & Japan in living standards, but I know they export more goods then America. You fu*king British are such retards. And you bring up sh*t about inbreeding. America has no King & Queen. Britain's King and Queen and all the royalty are all inbred.

London isn't the Financial capital of the world. New York City is. Wall Street, Millions of Companies & Banks.

London & England haven't been sh*t since before World War II. It has all been downhill since then and they have been trying to get back ever since then

Nice try though, I'm a history major, I know a few things about History and present day. Major instead of trying to hate on America you should pick up a history book you fu*king retards.
 10 years ago '04        #66
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
we all support the trops,nobody has a problem wit there actions they are just doing there jobs trying to provide for their families.

the problem is those same troops dieing for NUTHING!!!

why are they f!ghting?:why are they k!lling??why are they dieing??

why are there over 1 million iraqi's dead??why is the country worse off then when we arrivied??

fu*ks wrong wit some of u people??
 10 years ago '06        #67
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
thats crazY
 10 years ago '06        #68
gasmask 
space
space
$42 | Props total: 0 0
death to imperialism!
death to neocolonialism!
 08-11-2007, 05:43 PM         #69
Stop Showin Off 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of the posters are sick :sick:
 08-11-2007, 06:07 PM         #70
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes it is genocide, no question. 1 million innocent iraqis dead fu*k that's getting worse than the saddam regime.

fu*k Bush
 10 years ago '04        #71
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
this thread is bullsh*t...y'all condemning the deaths of these iraqi's & then spewing hatred towards eachother in the next sentence. that's where the bullsh*t started...if you can't see that then we're all headed for the same disaster. london > us...us > england...etc...etc...who the fu*k cares. as if you decided where the fu*k you were born & raised. we're all human beings...that's the fu*king point. quit with the fascism.
 10 years ago '04        #72
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
If you think that most of the 1 million people dead are insurgents, then you're mentally retarded.
 08-11-2007, 07:52 PM         #73
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
@ Thinking just because I am American I would try to tell you be are better then other countries. We are likely better then China & Japan in living standards, but I know they export more goods then America. You fu*king British are such retards. And you bring up sh*t about inbreeding. America has no King & Queen. Britain's King and Queen and all the royalty are all inbred.

London isn't the Financial capital of the world. New York City is. Wall Street, Millions of Companies & Banks.

London & England haven't been sh*t since before World War II. It has all been downhill since then and they have been trying to get back ever since then

Nice try though, I'm a history major, I know a few things about History and present day. Major instead of trying to hate on America you should pick up a history book you fu*king retards.
History major huh? Should of taken English instead, because i have no idea what a fu*king history major is... What is that, some sort of special name for somebody who passed some piss-easy fraudelent test given in college or uni?

Edison invented the lightbulb, Columbus discovered America etc etc?

Living standards, America better than Japan or China? - Completely opinion, and most the world would differ with you, as America is viewed as a sh*t hole viewed with materialistic and superficial idiots.

King and Queen inbred? And you're a history 'major'? Last time i looked their wasn't a current British King... But don't worry, i appreciate that you're trying

I don't care if New York is supposedly the financial capital of the world. It means sh*t when your economy is failing, and your currency is as weak as... American beer:sick: Wall Street won't save you in this argument, idiot.

Keep up your American 'history major' thing... It's obviously working[/sarcasm... Incase your small mind couldn't comprehend it]. Oh yeah, one last thing. 28% of history curriculum taught within America is proven to be blatantly false. Which could explain your stupidity
 08-11-2007, 08:09 PM         #74
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good, fu*k iraq
 08-11-2007, 08:42 PM         #75
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha I'm just waiting til ya'll head into Iran guns blazing..

Those mother fu*kers are like the Desert Viet Cong, they'll be hiding in dunes, sniping your dehydrated soliders and be sending little 18 year old Tommy's and Joey's home in crates.
 08-11-2007, 08:44 PM         #76
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Haha I'm just waiting til ya'll head into Iran guns blazing..

Those mother fu*kers are like the Desert Viet Cong, they'll be hiding in dunes, sniping your dehydrated soliders and be sending little 18 year old Tommy's and Joey's home in crates.
so we easily took out the iraqi military. they were pretty much even during the iraq iran war. how is iran all of a sudden that much better?
 08-11-2007, 08:45 PM         #77
inessie14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we are getting closer to the end
 08-11-2007, 08:51 PM         #78
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're from London. No one gives a fu*k about you. England used to be the hegemony, they know longer are. Japan and America are now replacing you as the strongest countries.
Who owns your Federal Reserve retard?

"Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn,Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914."

Oh thats right European families and the Bank of London. Nice

You're hemorraging $7 billion a month to China in trade, and probably more than that on the Iraq / Afghan wars..

China and Japan are now paying for Iranian oil in Euro's, so your dollars gonna flop.
 08-11-2007, 08:55 PM         #79
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
so we easily took out the iraqi military. they were pretty much even during the iraq iran war. how is iran all of a sudden that much better?
Are you joking?

The U.S gave weapons and vehicles to Iraq in that war, and they still got smoked.

Iran has an airforce, navy and army. Iraq had what? The rebel guard?

Sadam was extremely scared of being overthrown so he divided his military into units that had to report to him personally. His military had no horizontal integration, one division didn't know what the other was doing.. they'd probably be shooting at each other.

When you go into Iran, you won't be facing some sh*tty a.ss units. They have half a million (trained) troops, with air support.

Now I know you guys have the hardware to win this war, but you will take substantial losses. If it goes on too long you'll run outta money.

Japan and China won't be happy either since both their economies need Iranian oil for growth.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-11-2007 at 09:01 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #80
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
man what happen to bin laden tho, this political campaign by bush uses the distraction method against the us, fu*k the war fu*k bush fu*k a draft, if cats have proof of them breaking our soil thats diff but dont attack another man because you cant find the right man, bin laden prob is a american paid by bush to keep the american public in fear and shoots the video in new mexico ....lol sh*ts disgusting when i think about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago