Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 08-11-2007, 07:28 AM         #41
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.E.S said:
No, its called population control.
the life of one my soldiers>>>>>>>>an Iraqi
China's pretty crowded. Plus they keep poisoning our food supplies and our dog food supplies.

Lets get them

Cuba is under the reign of a dictator as was Iraq

Lets get them

Pakistan.... wait there's nothing in Pakistan :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #42
omnipotent45 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
sadam was the only cat who could control those people. In a land of savages you need a savage leader.
 08-11-2007, 10:38 AM         #43
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many in this thread has ever been to Iraq and actually seen with your own two eyes whats happening over there, without a media spin or a blog spin ect ect...

1 Million dead not hardly and not even close. Hiding 1 million dead bodies is a feat that even Natzi's couldn't pull off and they were open about it to some extent. There isnt one single shred of solid evidence to support this claim.

On another note....I cannot believe the responses in this thread by my fellow Americans. No life is worth wasting period! No wonder the world has a bitter disdain for Americans and the dumbsh*t comments in here amkes it bad for the Average American.

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 08-11-2007 at 01:48 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #44
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
look at the pieces of trash in this thread sayin they don't give a fu*k cuz they're not americans.... wow how ignorant can you be. WE are a very hatable country.
 10 years ago '04        #45
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 TheseNutsBich said:
as long as they not americans, I dont give a fukk...
you a racist cracker.

Last edited by EOAE; 08-11-2007 at 10:55 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #46
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
we should k!ll another million
 10 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space

that says the count of iraqi deaths was well over 600,000 in october of 2006...and that is CNN reporting that so you can probably say that the estimate is on teh low side if anything.... 1,000,000 iraqi deaths at this point seems to be a rediculously high number but according to this CNN site we are probably really close to it ....wow
 10 years ago '04        #48
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 TheseNutsBich said:
as long as they not americans, I dont give a fukk...
DAMN SHAME

if u believe in heaven and god,then u know that there is no line for americans,iraqi's,blacks or whites....
 10 years ago '06        #49
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Scan said:
you a racist cracker.
wtf?? shut the fu*k up you pieceo f trash. I'm not stickin up for that dude but ur a fu*king retard for making that comment "racist cracker"
 10 years ago '04        #50
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 LitO said:
HOO RAHH! That just means my fellow Marines are doing they thangg..

And.. Saddam k!lled over 4 million himself. (most weren't insurgents)
We k!lled 1 million.. (most are insurgents.)
most??clown u on drugs??

most were innocent,women and children

and fu*k all that insurgent talk...if i was minding my business and some body dropped a bomb k!lling my family i would be f!ghting too,and so would u.

1 million people??sounds like ethnic cleansing to me.
 10 years ago '04        #51
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Mr.Freeze said:
Well if it was just k!lling them for fun thats fu*ked up but if it was army VS army sh*t happens some of us die some of them die,it's war.
ain't no army vs army dude

iraq DON'T HAVE NO ARMY!!!
 10 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 LitO said:
HOO RAHH! That just means my fellow Marines are doing they thangg..

And.. Saddam k!lled over 4 million himself. (most weren't insurgents)
We k!lled 1 million.. (most are insurgents.)
wow bro thats pathetic "doin they thangg?" laughable...I wish you would go to Abu Ghraib and deal with the sh*t that your "fellow marines" were doin to those people over there...how can ppl be so stupid
 10 years ago '04        #53
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
 tweedle- said:
fu*k America

and if you take offense to this

fu*k YOU.

You're from London. No one gives a fu*k about you. England used to be the hegemony, they know longer are. Japan and America are now replacing you as the strongest countries.

fu*k The British
fu*king f*gs
Still living in the past

LitO said:
Ya'll need to get over it.
If you ever been to Iraq you would know how the people feel about the Marines there.. don't let the news fu*kin fool you.

They appreciate what we're doing.
And that 1 million, includes people that have died in bombing by the insurgents.. We havn't k!lled 1 million.

Lito you are so correct. Apparently no one here knows that if they are calculating 1,000,000 people dead, that includes those that were bomed by their own people. When their own people k!ll over 150+ people a day through bombings, it isn't hard to believe that they are at 1,000,000. The Iraqis are having a civil war. We went them to adopt Democracy and some of their citizens don't want that to happen, so they k!ll/bomb their own people to try and change their governments civics to something else. If anyone here knew a thing, they would know that civil wars and religious wars are two of the deadliest wars out there. When a person is willing to blow himself up because of his belief in his religion or passion to keep Democracy out of his country, it is going to be a deadly war.

2nd, Lito if you're in the Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, or another Armed Service, I personally want to thank you. If everyone else here is just going to hate on what is going on over there, then fu*k them. Thank you for keeping the terrorists in their own fu*king country. Without the Armed Services we'd be speaking German & Japanese. :applause::applause:
 08-11-2007, 11:47 AM         #54
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astrotrain said:
Youre a f**kin loser and the reason why people hate Americans.

1 million people dead is a tragedy. I wonder how many of those are women and children? But no its OK as long as its not Americans.

took the words right out of my mouth :applause:
 08-11-2007, 11:49 AM         #55
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're from London. No one gives a fu*k about you. England used to be the hegemony, they know longer are. Japan and America are now replacing you as the strongest countries.

fu*k The British
fu*king f*gs
Still living in the past

Lito you are so correct. Apparently no one here knows that if they are calculating 1,000,000 people dead, that includes those that were bomed by their own people. When their own people k!ll over 150+ people a day through bombings, it isn't hard to believe that they are at 1,000,000. The Iraqis are having a civil war. We went them to adopt Democracy and some of their citizens don't want that to happen, so they k!ll/bomb their own people to try and change their governments civics to something else. If anyone here knew a thing, they would know that civil wars and religious wars are two of the deadliest wars out there. When a person is willing to blow himself up because of his belief in his religion or passion to keep Democracy out of his country, it is going to be a deadly war.

2nd, Lito if you're in the Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, or another Armed Service, I personally want to thank you. If everyone else here is just going to hate on what is going on over there, then fu*k them. Thank you for keeping the terrorists in their own fu*king country. Without the Armed Services we'd be speaking German & Japanese. :applause::applause:
hahahaha no comment
 10 years ago '07        #56
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
 MELODY said:
YOUR RIGHT, WE SHOULD BE AT 2 MILL
are you serious.. how old are you?

ur the reason why Americans have to put a Canadian flag on their backpack over seas.. I can guarantee you dont read.. CNN and the bush admin. salute you..

I cant place all the blame on you though.. whoever raised you must have been ignorant as fu*k.. naturally you adopted their way of thinking.. not thinking at all..

and I know for a FACT someones talking in your ear that you look up to..
I think its cute cause this is the only way you know how to bond with this person.. talking reckless about how we should be down there.. man your boy Bush cant even back up this war.. how the fu*k can you?

if you have strong beliefs about this war why are you posting on Boxden..?
you have a war to f!ght homie.. insurgents and bin laden are still out there in caves plotting.. why are you still online son? sign up and go down .. im sure they'd like your attitude..

Keep responding to everyones post with dumb comments.. I want mine to be the best..

Last edited by N2C; 08-11-2007 at 11:55 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #57
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
hahahaha no comment
It's okay those who don't understand history wouldn't have a comment anyways.

Keep your fu*king "The Gov't Is Out To Get Us" sh*t in the fu*king Knowledge Corner. Retards like you should get out of fu*king America. Everyone in that section bi*ches about the government all the time but doesn't do sh*t about it they just fu*king bi*ch. I bet 95% of people in the Knowledge corner didn't even vote in the last presidental election. Their excuse probably is "no one will ever change the government so why vote?" If you don't vote, then you can't sit around and bi*ch about sh*t.....

Dumbfu*ks
 10 years ago '04        #58
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 lilsnatch770 said:

fu*k The British
fu*king f*gs
Still living in the past

HAHAHA U fu*kING COUNTRY AMERICAN QUEER

LONDON > AMERICA

LONDON = FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

LONDON > YOUR EXISTENCE
 08-11-2007, 01:53 PM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
HAHAHA U fu*kING COUNTRY AMERICAN QUEER

LONDON > AMERICA

LONDON = FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

LONDON > YOUR EXISTENCE
I know lol, the guys an idiot.

Going on about how America and China are over taking us as a 'stronger country' and then claiming we're living in the past? Like English people don't realise China and America are stronger than us economically and military wise

I swear some of these yanks are idiots. Whats funny is, i'll happily accept "country here" is economically superior to my country. But if you asked the yank you just quoted if he believes China is stronger than America in terms of economy and military, he'd laugh and would be too stupid to realise they are

Hypocrites, the lot of the c*nts. Bunch of poofs with their 'American Dream'... The direct result of inbreeding
 08-11-2007, 02:01 PM         #60
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt_Jones said:
What are we f!ghting for again?

not sure because the reason seems to change every few weeks or so
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy