Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
 124
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 117
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
129 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #21
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,840 | Props total: 8930 8930


Katt Williams is that n*gga hahahahaha
 11 years ago '07        #22
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 cw10304 said:
if thats freedom then fu*k bein free n*gga
GO LIVE IN CUBA PLEASE
 11 years ago '07        #23
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 Adam A said:



One million Iraqis have been k!lled in the violence caused by the US-led invasion of March 2003, an independent think tank estimated based on the study published in prestigious medical journal The Lancet and the online civilian casualty database Iraq Body Count.

Just Foreign Policy pointed out that since the last scientific estimate of 601,000 violent Iraqi deaths attributable to the U.S.-led invasion was made over a year ago, it necessarily does not include Iraqis who have been k!lled since then.

"The Lancet study was based on a survey completed in July 2006. So, although at the time it was the best, indeed the only scientific estimate of Iraqi deaths, it is now a year old," Robert Naiman, National coordinator and senior policy analyst at Just Foreign Policy, said. "We wanted to provide an update of that so we have extrapolated from the numbers that the Lancet study reported, using the trend provided by the deaths reported by Iraq Body Count, which counts deaths reported in Western media. And our online estimate now stands at 999,987 -- so it's about to cross the one million mark."

To update The Lancet figure, Just Foreign Policy obtained a rate of how quickly deaths are mounting in Iraq using the the Iraq Body Count (IBC), which they consider to be the most reliable, frequently updated database of deaths in Iraq.

The think tank concedes that this combination of the IBC and the Lancet is not perfect, but expressed confidence that it is the best way of obtaining a rough estimate using existing tallies while awaiting another scientifically-based number.

"It's a little disappointing to see the belligerents in this particular conflict just rejecting these findings outright, and in doing so they have actually been expressing indifference in a time when they should be expressing compassion," Les Roberts, the Roberts is co-author of the study Mortality after the 2003 Invasion of Iraq: A Cross-Sectional Cluster Sample Survey, said. "There's a lot of complimentary evidence out there that our study has to be in the right ball park. For example ... a recent report from Oxfam of hundreds of thousands of war widows in Iraq -- or the U.N.'s claim some months ago that there are hundreds of thousands of war orphans in Iraq."

[pic - click to view]




YEAH THAT IS WHAT A WAR IS FOR. TO k!ll, THEY DON'T TRAIN SOLDIERS TO TALK OUT THEIR DIFFERENCES AS THE ENEMY ATTACKS.
 11 years ago '07        #24
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 astrotrain said:
Youre a f**kin loser and the reason why people hate Americans.

1 million people dead is a tragedy. I wonder how many of those are women and children? But no its OK as long as its not Americans.
RULES OF WAR HOMMIE, YOU DONT k!ll WOMEN OR CHILDREN UNLESS THEY POSE A THREAT.
 11 years ago '07        #25
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 T.O.N.Y said:
damn shame...
YOUR RIGHT, WE SHOULD BE AT 2 MILL
 11 years ago '07        #26
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 Twelveinchez said:
there is absolutely no justification for k!lling a million people... and NO most could not have been insurgents because all we hear about is the death of innocent people (you know, the ones getting bombed in their own houses or at schools & markets) & a few insurgents.... if the US k!lled 1 million insurgents, we still wouldnt be over there.

btw, remember we went to war with them. not the other way around & now because of it, all these psychos are coming out of the woodwork & k!lling their own people.

Saddam had these psychopaths in check...even tho he was one himself
HOMMIE THEY KNOCKED DOWN 2 TOWERS, YOU EITHER f!ght THE WAR OVER THERE OR WE f!ght IT IN THE MIDDLE OF TIME SQUARE, WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?
 11 years ago '07        #27
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 Matt_Jones said:
What are we f!ghting for again?
OUR FREEDOM FROM TERRORIST. PICK UP THE PAPER SOME TIME.
 11 years ago '07        #28
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 N2C said:
How did some of you people get so detached from life..? so desensitized..?
if you can read this.. ur alive.. get with it..
1 million human beings died.. sh*t aint a joke.. a lot of them were innocent..

be serious with ur self for a second..
logically run all the events out in ur mind.. maybe ur fam is conservative as fu*k.. maybe they dont believe the govt. would do such a thing.. think sh*t out though.. why the fu*k are we there?!

some of you have a lot of growing up to do..
WE ARE OVER THERE TO KEEP YOUR pus*y a.ss SAFE FROM TERRORIST GROUPS FROM bombING YOUR CLASSROOM.
 11 years ago '05        #29
stickemup 
space
avatar space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 N2C said:
How did some of you people get so detached from life..? so desensitized..?
if you can read this.. ur alive.. get with it..
1 million human beings died.. sh*t aint a joke.. a lot of them were innocent..

be serious with ur self for a second..
logically run all the events out in ur mind.. maybe ur fam is conservative as fu*k.. maybe they dont believe the govt. would do such a thing.. think sh*t out though.. why the fu*k are we there?!

some of you have a lot of growing up to do..
^^^^^^^^
 08-11-2007, 03:14 AM         #30
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
OUR FREEDOM FROM TERRORIST. PICK UP THE PAPER SOME TIME.
You are a c*nt... I wish death on you
 11 years ago '07        #31
GP-Thug 
space
avatar space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
If one million Americans died it will be tagged Genocide. But one million dead Iraqis dead is called war victims. What kind of future are we shaping for our world?
 11 years ago '07        #32
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 GP-Thug said:
If one million Americans died it will be tagged Genocide. But one million dead Iraqis dead is called war victims. What kind of future are we shaping for our world?
1 MILLION AMERICANS DEAD IN A WAR VS. 1 BILLION IRAQI DEAD IN WAR WOULD BE CALLED "1 MILLION AMERICANS DEAD IN A WAR".

1 MILLION AMERICANS DEAD VS. 20K IRAQI DEAD IN WAR WOULD BE CALLED "A LOST WAR"

BUT THE US ARMY IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST AND MOST ADVANCED SO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

WHAT KIND OF FUTURE ARE WE SHAPING FOR OUT WORLD? WELL YOUR RIGHT, WE SHOULD JUST LET TERRORIST GROUPS TERRORIZE INNOCENT VICTIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT CORRECT?
 11 years ago '04        #33
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 367 367
Ya'll need to get over it.
If you ever been to Iraq you would know how the people feel about the Marines there.. don't let the news fu*kin fool you.

They appreciate what we're doing.
And that 1 million, includes people that have died in bombing by the insurgents.. We havn't k!lled 1 million.

And if you have a fu*kin problem with the reality of war, move to Canada.
Im sick of all you fu*ks taking granted of the sh*t most other countries do not have, the freedoms that our young men and women f!ght for day in and day out.

No matter what Candidate is elected, we are leaving Iraq anytime soon.
And thats coming from the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps during a brief he gave last month here in Okinawa, Japan.
 11 years ago '07        #34
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 4069 4069
 LitO said:
Ya'll need to get over it.
If you ever been to Iraq you would know how the people feel about the Marines there.. don't let the news fu*kin fool you.

They appreciate what we're doing.
And that 1 million, includes people that have died in bombing by the insurgents.. We havn't k!lled 1 million.

And if you have a fu*kin problem with the reality of war, move to Canada.
Im sick of all you fu*ks taking granted of the sh*t most other countries do not have, the freedoms that our young men and women f!ght for day in and day out.

No matter what Candidate is elected, we are leaving Iraq anytime soon.
And thats coming from the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps during a brief he gave last month here in Okinawa, Japan.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause:
 11 years ago '07        #35
GP-Thug 
space
avatar space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
1 MILLION AMERICANS DEAD IN A WAR VS. 1 BILLION IRAQI DEAD IN WAR WOULD BE CALLED "1 MILLION AMERICANS DEAD IN A WAR".

1 MILLION AMERICANS DEAD VS. 20K IRAQI DEAD IN WAR WOULD BE CALLED "A LOST WAR"

BUT THE US ARMY IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST AND MOST ADVANCED SO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

WHAT KIND OF FUTURE ARE WE SHAPING FOR OUT WORLD? WELL YOUR RIGHT, WE SHOULD JUST LET TERRORIST GROUPS TERRORIZE INNOCENT VICTIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT CORRECT?

DOn't confuse Taliban terrorists with one million dead iraquis. Which I can guarantee you of at least 10,000 innocent children, 989,000 innocent dead women and men, and maximum 1000 dead insurgents? The k!lling of all these people finally ended terrorism and spotted nuclear weapons in Iraq. Come on stop bullsh*tting urself, know whats right.
 08-11-2007, 04:59 AM         #36
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k America

and if you take offense to this

fu*k YOU.
 11 years ago '04        #37
L.E.S 
space
avatar space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
No, its called population control.
the life of one my soldiers>>>>>>>>an Iraqi
 08-11-2007, 05:34 AM         #38
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.E.S said:
No, its called population control.
the life of one my soldiers>>>>>>>>an Iraqi
I hope an Iraqi insurgent hits you with a bullet between the eyes,
 11 years ago '04        #39
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
wow at some of the american responses in this thread

disgusting
 08-11-2007, 06:24 AM         #40
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoooooo at "we k!lled insurgents it's ok"

insurgent was the name handed to them by Americans

insurgents are what we call them

what is an insurgent?

1. Rising in revolt against established authority, especially a government.
2. Rebelling against the leadership of a political party.

So why do we feel justification by creating these insurgents then k!lling them?

Do you think they see themselves as insurgents? The most important value a person can have is the ability to look outside the box at all times and realize things not noticeable in the eyes of the ignorant.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy