Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
 165
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 140
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 133
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 08-16-2007, 09:32 AM         #221
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Didn't care... Too busy trying to pawn your mother and the family camel for a place in the EU or something?

I'll have a can of coke with that kebab boss
ahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

 08-16-2007, 09:36 AM         #222
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
American Army, Navy, Air Force etc = Idiots with powerful weapons.
 08-16-2007, 12:12 PM         #223
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RANCID said:
I've NEVER EVER EVER attempted to take credit the US army has been given...

And i doubt i could do if i tried, granted nobody gives the US army credit except for Americans.
 RANCID said:
And yet. Your military is trained by mine
 RANCID said:
And their marines do get training... If i remember correctly, their whole training system is based and modelled on the Britons training system
 08-16-2007, 12:26 PM         #224
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and we are winning the war in Iraq? or things are "getting better" ? :banghead:


but sh*ts krazy how soldiers have to get brainwashed or young ones, some guy one of my acquaintances knows has a picture on facebook (he was in Iraq) with a picture of like a shot up vehicle and he has a description on it that says "this is what we get for trying to liberate the iraqi people"

 08-16-2007, 01:06 PM         #225
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
I really don't see your point or what's to be confused about?

My military trains yours - fact
Your marines are based and modelled around mine - fact
I haven't tried to take credit, because there's no credit to be taken - fact

You not with it today or something?
 08-16-2007, 03:24 PM         #226
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont see it?



in one breathe you call the us military untrained, then the next breathe you say they were trained by your military. you dont wanna call it taking credit, fine. but i still find it confusing that you will call the us military untrained, and talk sh*t about them and then constantly brag about how our military is trained and based upon your military.


maybe im not with it today, or maybe you are just not with it at all
 11 years ago '05        #227
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2490 2490
 r a n c i d said:
I really don't see your point or what's to be confused about?

My military trains yours - fact
Your marines are based and modelled around mine - fact
I haven't tried to take credit, because there's no credit to be taken - fact

You not with it today or something?
@ your sig
 08-16-2007, 03:38 PM         #228
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
I just love how these foriegn cats who aren't even enlisted in ANY branch of their service and barely out of high school know so much about the military...

Whats even funnier is them compairing their Special Forces to our regular ones
Actually the standard infantry of commonwealth armies is trained to the level of your special forces (excluding Seals).

One thing thats funny about American units, is you don't train in every weapons, so if the guy holding the SAW or your Grendadier goes down, no-one can replace him.

Whereas in all these other armies, everybody is trained in every weapons. Its standard combat drill.


Aussies were the most feared in Vietnam...damn I wonder where the fear from the "Frog Men" came from? :rolleyes:
Sure the Viet Cong probably feared the Seals.


Rancid your Navy can't even get there sh*t straight and you have the nerve to say your more on point than ours?! hahaha...Tell em quit drinking at the pub on there "boats" and keep an eye on their fu*king radars!
You guys have got owned by friggin Iraqi tug boats and dry snitched on t.v. ...Biggest Naval ownage in the 21st century
Haha and the 2nd worst this century goes to you, when an Iranian spy-plane was flying round above your carriers for 25 mins. Footage is on the net.

So where was your radar?

Your not IN the military and you've never worked hand to hand with anybody in it either. Your SAS is the equivalent to our SWAT Team. You've never worked with ANY of those countries militaries so your basically talking out of your a.ss (As usual).

Since your in the U.S military, and not an officer, I just consider you a brainwashed grunt. All armies want people they can mold, who don't ask questions.

No our armed offenders squad is equivalent to your swat team, they're a police unit.


Whats funny is our SAS has a presidential citation from G.Bush for afghanistan, and one member just got a victoria cross.

Navy Seals all the way down to Riverines >>>____________
As far as international special forces, the only Navy Seals worth any credit was Seal Team Six.

They'd be on par with commonwealth SAS teams, Israeli's and The Gurkhas.
 08-16-2007, 03:44 PM         #229
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
lmao again at ppl stating "facts" about military's around the world and they haven't spent a day in uniform

...if you feel the need to quote or reply to me, then im talking to YOU!

I have facts:

G. W Bush himself requested the 1NZSAS (New Zealand), go into Afghanistan, and f!ght the Taliban.

Its been reported there was a 100% success rate, in all missions. No deaths, only 2 wounded, and a Victoria Cross awarded as well as a United Sates Presidential Citation awarded to the NZSAS on 7 December 2004.
 11 years ago '04        #230
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7583 7583
 RealWorldSht said:
Actually the standard infantry of commonwealth armies is trained to the level of your special forces (excluding Seals).

One thing thats funny about American units, is you don't train in every weapons, so if the guy holding the SAW or your Grendadier goes down, no-one can replace him.
Please tell me you actually don't believe that....I suppose that's why I work in telecommunications but can actually steer a war ship, RHIB, or know how to effectively pressurize a zone in a ship and discharge smoke to gas...Your right it IS standard practice. Im pretty nice with a M-14, 9mm, 40 and 50cal, and Mausberg myself....You must have Googled this sh*t your comming up with.


Oh and Rancid your military does NOT train ours...based off is one thing...training...hell no....Jesus your war ships can't even effectively launch their weapons in Cape Wrath or maintain a steady guard on f!ghters in the air

 RealWorldSht said:
Haha and the 2nd worst this century goes to you, when an Iranian spy-plane was flying round above your carriers for 25 mins. Footage is on the net.

So where was your radar?
Where's our radar...uhmmm...whats your point?
What we should have shot it down? Carriers aren't stealthy or strategic ships. You can look at one all day and you wont know much of sh*t whats going on inside...
Oh and did that spy plane see the sub marine that was escorting it?:D So explain this owange to me again...your reaching



 RealWorldSht said:
Since your in the U.S military, and not an officer, I just consider you a brainwashed grunt. All armies want people they can mold, who don't ask questions.
Seeing how as im in the Navy and not the Army i'd just consider you another dumb a.ss from across the pond...Your opinion doesn't matter.


 RealWorldSht said:
No our armed offenders squad is equivalent to your swat team, they're a police unit.

Whats funny is our SAS has a presidential citation from G.Bush for afghanistan, and one member just got a victoria cross.


As far as international special forces, the only Navy Seals worth any credit was Seal Team Six.

They'd be on par with commonwealth SAS teams, Israeli's and The Gurkhas.
You got a presidential citation from Bush....and so what you want a cookie? Do you even know the success rate of ANY of Special Forces in their missions?..And seeing as how you know NOTHING about any of our Seal Team Units (put the video games down man ) Or never worked with the Gurkhas...what does your clearly uneducated and unexperienced opinion supposed to mean to me again?







You and Rancid are just fanboys....it's ok bruh...there's no shame in that...take your pom pons and give your self a golf clap:applause:


Last edited by Cutty Olds; 08-16-2007 at 08:10 PM..
 08-17-2007, 05:49 AM         #231
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
you dont see it?



in one breathe you call the us military untrained, then the next breathe you say they were trained by your military. you dont wanna call it taking credit, fine. but i still find it confusing that you will call the us military untrained, and talk sh*t about them and then constantly brag about how our military is trained and based upon your military.


maybe im not with it today, or maybe you are just not with it at all
Have you lost the fu*king ability to read.

There's a big difference between the US military and your marines. Do you understand this?

Secondly as i said, it isn't bragging. Because there's nothing to brag about, if anything i'm putting myself down by saying my army trains yours, because we're obviously doing a sh*t job of it

Get with the program, Ric.
 08-17-2007, 12:04 PM         #232
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Have you lost the fu*king ability to read.

There's a big difference between the US military and your marines. Do you understand this?

Secondly as i said, it isn't bragging. Because there's nothing to brag about, if anything i'm putting myself down by saying my army trains yours, because we're obviously doing a sh*t job of it

Get with the program, Ric.

well you said both, you said that you train our military and you said the marines. so who cares if theres a difference because you said both. and no matter how you put it you are doing what you said you have never ever ever done. you are taking credit for the us military. you wont admit it but thats what you are doing. get with the program rancid
 11 years ago '04        #233
astrotrain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,684 | Props total: 460 460
Who gives a fu*k about whos soldiers are better? 1 million people dead is fu*ked up no matter how you look at it.
 11 years ago '04        #234
max1 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
GO LIVE IN CUBA PLEASE
and then you go with him...retard
 08-19-2007, 10:23 AM         #235
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em, i dont even know why americans are even over their f!ghting for what? we should pull all of our boyz outa there and let those third world countries figure their own sh*t out.
 11 years ago '05        #236
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 126 126
i feel bad for the women and children that died out of that million..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy