Aug 10 - One million Iraqis killed!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is this genocide?

Props Slaps
 08-14-2007, 01:32 PM         #201
Toni Jr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
secret is, if u call them insurgeons nobody will ever know
 08-14-2007, 06:36 PM         #202
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Just be happy we aint coming at Australia yet.
My unit just left Australia, on the 31st MEU.. and, umm YALL DONT WAN'T IT.

War Is War. Nothing else.
Lol like Australia would be scared of your unit..

Lmao um... arn't US soldiers complaining they worn out? It was on the front page of our world section.

I doubt there is any Unit in the United States Marines / Army that wouldn't get dominated by an equivalent Australian unit.

Unlike Yankee jungle bait, Australasian units were the most feared in the Vietnam war by the Viet Cong.

The Viet Cong named them the "Ma Rung", the 'phantoms of the jungle'. The SAS patrols had such an impact on the VC that one report stated that the VC had placed a bounty of $US5,000 dead or alive on the head of each 'Ma Rung' - Phantoms of the Jungle.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 08-14-2007 at 06:43 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #203
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 RealWorldSht said:
Lol like Australia would be scared of your unit..

Lmao um... arn't US soldiers complaining they worn out? It was on the front page of our world section.

I doubt there is any Unit in the United States Marines / Army that wouldn't get dominated by an equivalent Australian unit.

Unlike Yankee jungle bait, Australasian units were the most feared in the Vietnam war by the Viet Cong.

The Viet Cong named them the "Ma Rung", the 'phantoms of the jungle'. The SAS patrols had such an impact on the VC that one report stated that the VC had placed a bounty of $US5,000 dead or alive on the head of each 'Ma Rung' - Phantoms of the Jungle.

LMAO, .
Im done, Australian would dominate what?!..
We trained with them for 2 weeks, and they would be the first to tell you that they ain't fu*kin with us.
But whatever, your just shooting your opinions in the air as facts now.

And as for the nickname, everyone gets nicknames in EVERY war.
British, Americans, Russians... everyone gets them.
You think they don't have bountys on American troops in Iraq right now?
 10 years ago '06        #204
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k em
 08-14-2007, 11:34 PM         #205
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
LMAO, .
Im done, Australian would dominate what?!..
We trained with them for 2 weeks, and they would be the first to tell you that they ain't fu*kin with us.
But whatever, your just shooting your opinions in the air as facts now.

And as for the nickname, everyone gets nicknames in EVERY war.
British, Americans, Russians... everyone gets them.
You think they don't have bountys on American troops in Iraq right now?
Lmao? Marines actually get training?
 08-15-2007, 12:38 AM         #206
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
No because A. It was essentially Brits Vs. Brits. There was no such thing as an American. B. The French, Spanish and Portugese won you that one.

Please name another tho.
That whole statment was wronger then fu*k. There was always Americans cause that how the Brit referred to them as. And thats what the rebels called themsevles. Secondly I only remember the French helping out and they wouldn't even f!ght till the Americans could prove that they could win.

I don't even recall the Spanish or Portugese helping out and I was find this sh*t since forth grade.
 10 years ago '04        #207
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 RealWorldSht said:
Lmao? Marines actually get training?
Exactly, I put you on to some knowledge.
Theres alot of things you didn't know young'n.
 08-15-2007, 12:22 PM         #208
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahh at asking if marines get training.

im sure ill get hate for this but "the best weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle"
 08-16-2007, 03:23 AM         #209
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
hahahahh at asking if marines get training.

im sure ill get hate for this but "the best weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle"

I was being sarcastic, obviously they get training.

That quote is crap lol.

Royal SAS, 1NZSAS (New Zealand), Australian SAS > any US infantry unit.
 08-16-2007, 04:37 AM         #210
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Just be happy we aint coming at Australia yet.
My unit just left Australia, on the 31st MEU.. and, umm YALL DONT WAN'T IT.

War Is War. Nothing else.
Ha!

If America went near Australia; Europe, Russia, China and everyone else would slap the sh*t out of you.

That's what you aren't understanding... Nobody likes America. Australia got like 100 times more allies than you, it'd have you smacked in the jaw 8 times.

America cannot go near any country like Australia. You're only permitted to bully sh*thole poor countries like Iraq.

Don't punch above your weight.

Oh, and he's from Australasia... Not Australia, you idiot. fu*king hell, you're smart, no wonder you're in the army
 08-16-2007, 04:57 AM         #211
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
I was being sarcastic, obviously they get training.

That quote is crap lol.

Royal SAS, 1NZSAS (New Zealand), Australian SAS > any US infantry unit.
I've been through this so many times with the Americans.

They don't understand how untrained they are as a whole..

Swedish, Canadian, Australian/NZ, British, Israeli, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Most of Europe are all better trained than the Americans.

And their marines do get training... If i remember correctly, their whole training system is based and modelled on the Britons training system:applause::applause:

Oh yeah... The Gurkhas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

American soldiers are sh*t. You just have most advanced weaponry, and alot of it.
 08-16-2007, 05:34 AM         #212
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
That whole statment was wronger then fu*k. There was always Americans cause that how the Brit referred to them as. And thats what the rebels called themsevles. Secondly I only remember the French helping out and they wouldn't even f!ght till the Americans could prove that they could win.

I don't even recall the Spanish or Portugese helping out and I was find this sh*t since forth grade.

Yeah he did get it wrong.

It was France who joined in then Spain and the Netherlands joined as allies of France.
 10 years ago '04        #213
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,455 | Props total: 6601 6601
I just love how these foriegn cats who aren't even enlisted in ANY branch of their service and barely out of high school know so much about the military...

Whats even funnier is them compairing their Special Forces to our regular ones

Aussies were the most feared in Vietnam...damn I wonder where the fear from the "Frog Men" came from? :rolleyes:

Rancid your Navy can't even get there sh*t straight and you have the nerve to say your more on point than ours?! hahaha...Tell em quit drinking at the pub on there "boats" and keep an eye on their fu*king radars!
You guys have got owned by friggin Iraqi tug boats and dry snitched on t.v. ...Biggest Naval ownage in the 21st century

Oh And make sure they know to make sure the probe is unseated and the lines are feed through the chock BEFORE the emergency break away maneuver

Your not IN the military and you've never worked hand to hand with anybody in it either. Your SAS is the equivalent to our SWAT Team. You've never worked with ANY of those countries militaries so your basically talking out of your a.ss (As usual). You don't know the difference between GITMO, JTFX, NATO JFCO, or BMX

Navy Seals all the way down to Riverines >>>____________
 10 years ago '04        #214
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,663 | Props total: 6786 6786
lmao @ you all braggin about who's country is better....like you yourself did something to make it what it is.....and lmao again at ppl stating "facts" about military's around the world and they haven't spent a day in uniform

...if you feel the need to quote or reply to me, then im talking to YOU!
 10 years ago '04        #215
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,455 | Props total: 6601 6601
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
lmao @ you all braggin about who's country is better....like you yourself did something to make it what it is.....and lmao again at ppl stating "facts" about military's around the world and they haven't spent a day in uniform

...if you feel the need to quote or reply to me, then im talking to YOU!
^^^
haha I know right?!?!..ol Monday quaterback motha fu*kas

I like Rancid tho out of all the rest of them...he's a consistent and original hater.
OG status and sh*t!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 08-16-2007 at 09:17 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #216
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Thats pretty messed up
 08-16-2007, 09:51 AM         #217
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
I just love how these foriegn cats who aren't even enlisted in ANY branch of their service and barely out of high school know so much about the military...

Whats even funnier is them compairing their Special Forces to our regular ones

Aussies were the most feared in Vietnam...damn I wonder where the fear from the "Frog Men" came from? :rolleyes:

Rancid your Navy can't even get there sh*t straight and you have the nerve to say your more on point than ours?! hahaha...Tell em quit drinking at the pub on there "boats" and keep an eye on their fu*king radars!
You guys have got owned by friggin Iraqi tug boats and dry snitched on t.v. ...Biggest Naval ownage in the 21st century

Oh And make sure they know to make sure the probe is unseated and the lines are feed through the chock BEFORE the emergency break away maneuver

Your not IN the military and you've never worked hand to hand with anybody in it either. Your SAS is the equivalent to our SWAT Team. You've never worked with ANY of those countries militaries so your basically talking out of your a.ss (As usual). You don't know the difference between GITMO, JTFX, NATO JFCO, or BMX

Navy Seals all the way down to Riverines >>>____________

Australian SAS + British SAS >>>>> your Navy Seals.
 08-16-2007, 09:59 AM         #218
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at these idiots acting like i had to be in the army to speak or state facts on certain things.

I mean please, pin point exactly what i said that's incorrect and we can debate it if you wish. Until then shut the fu*k up.

The fact is the American military, special services, army, whatever else you want to call it(yes i realise there's a difference in the above stated) are all garbage in comparison to the rest of the worlds military, special services and armies.

I don't have to prove anything. You guys are the one who need to prove otherwise. What you're doing is no different than deluded Christians, Muslims or Jews asking you to disprove God, when they can't prove him to start with.

And lol at Arkitek... Come back when you've actually been in a war; flying out to some sh*thole country and shooting civilians doesn't count.

Oh look, we can both make stupid comments that have no relevance to your military being a waste
 08-16-2007, 10:08 AM         #219
Pimpomeo_II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WSH Redskins said:
even if it was 3 million, no one cares
i also didn t give a fu*k, when 3000+ american fu*ks jumped outta the windows when the planes crashed into the twin towers...

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 08-16-2007 at 10:12 AM..
 08-16-2007, 10:16 AM         #220
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo_II said:
i also didn t give a fu*k, when 3000+ american fu*ks jumped outta the windows when the planes crashed into the twin towers...
Didn't care... Too busy trying to pawn your mother and the family camel for a place in the EU or something?

I'll have a can of coke with that kebab boss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy