Aug 10 - 50 Cent Erupts After Song, Video With Robin Thicke Leak

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+74  176
168 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

08-10-2007, 09:36 AM         #1
6700 page views
69 comments

Danja2Society 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Aug 10 - 50 Cent Erupts After Song, Video With Robin Thicke Leak

50 Cent Erupts After Song, Video With Robin Thicke Leak: Source

Curtis track 'Follow My Lead' surfaced online Thursday night.
By Shaheem Reid

50 Cent erupted at the G-Unit offices in New York Thursday night (August 9) after his collaboration with Robin Thicke leaked in both song and video form, a source tells MTV News.

On Thursday morning, G-Unit Records unveiled a new song from 50's September 11 LP, Curtis: a neighborhood knocker named "We on Some Sh--" that features Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. But by nightfall, mayhem apparently ensued when not only another Curtis song leaked online "Follow My Lead," his collaboration with Robin Thicke but its accompanying video as well.

According to the source, "Follow My Lead" wasn't supposed to be released until further down the line in Curtis' run, especially since 50 has videos for "I Get Money" and "Ayo Technology" already in rotation (see
 "50 Cent Suits Up For 'Ayo Technology' Clip With Justin Timberlake, Timbaland" ).

Needless to say, 50 didn't take the news too kindly, causing quite a stir at the G-Unit offices, according to the source and MissInfo.TV, the in-the-know radio personality/journalist. 50 reportedly erupted, ripping out a plasma TV, throwing his cell phone through a glass window and saying that he was going on vacation.

Reps for Interscope Records, which G-Unit Records is a subsidiary of, were unable to be reached at press time. The New York Police Department said it had not been contacted about the incident.

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. /50_cent.jhtml

Peep the video that has Fif going nuts
 here.

best
worst
69 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+136online now  18
Bruh... These used car prices lately are insane
276 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+22online now  17
Young Buck finally responds to people saying he dating a tr@nny
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+82online now  14
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Woman Accused of k*lling Her 7-Year-Old Son Wanted to Start ..
141 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-70online now  9
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
163 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy