Aug 10 - 50 Cent Ain't Impressed By Lil' Wayne, Tells Kanye West

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
wayne is a f*g**t..cant wait till this dude dissapears. you dudes werent sucking his d*ck when he was dropping sh*t "block is hot" but now yall on the band wagon..new writers bring new fans..zzzzzz

for all the idiots saying 50 claimed he invented mixtapes your WRONG, im pretty sure dude is talking about using them to create a legit buzz as a one artist tape and how he chose to do freestyles in song format..bi*ches need to pay attention. also i HIGHLY doubt wayne could bury 50, i dont even think wayne will say sh*t back to fif because unlike jayz, 50 will go right after that little prick and he dont wanna risk his new found d!ck riders

...and yes lil wayne is queen b wh0ore in the rap game right now

Last edited by S1xth; 08-12-2007 at 05:51 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #42
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 ThaCarter407 said:
please tell me this n*gga did not jus say he invented mixtapes.

which way did he go curtis which way did he go
he not sayin he invented the mixtape he saying that people making mixtapes in song format like redoin somebodys song and making a hook 3 verses and all that is what he invented and it's true before people use to just do a free verse on a mixstape wit no hook 50 started da redoin of a song on a mixtape and if u watch how lil wayne does his mixtapes it's like how 50 used to do it
 08-12-2007, 05:56 PM         #43
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne kanye and beanie seigel are all f*g**ts
john amechi would hookup with all 3 no weezy
 10 years ago '06        #44
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
haha how come Ye always sound nervous when hes talking...breathe n*gga breathe

i could see why n*ggas call him gay buuuut the clothes dont make the man. everybody should know that. kanye's style isnt my stee but hey if thats how he wanna dress so be it. how does that affect me personally? and why does it bother Beans so much?? hahah. sh*t is funny to me to let a n*gga like Kanye bother u that much.
 08-12-2007, 06:30 PM         #45
Diggity199  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
Here it comes... *cracks knuckles*

50 is wack as fu*k
Banks is wack as fu*k
I fu*kz with Weezy every now and again but he isnt as good as people think
Kanye is not only a douche bag but he cant rap for sh*t
Sigel is ight I guess
LOL this kid is a MAJOR douchebag..."I fu*kz w/ weezy over ye" I think that shows your legitimacy is down the drain...ye>50>you period and 50 is like...worse than garbage
 10 years ago '04        #46
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
1. Me I'm not a fan of weezy and neither am I a fan of 50...I'm a critic so I appreciate the music for what it is

2. I can understand where 50 is coming from stating that he paved the way regarding mixtapes....AS A PROMOTIONAL TOOL...prior to 50 Cents no one was putting out mixtapes like that...50 almost had 2-3 mixtapes a month ie: What Lil Wayne is doing now

3. Lyrically both 50 and Lil Wayne have there own styles, they don't spit hard on every track, they both promote that bullsh*t propaganda to gain albums sales, and only 50 has gone mutli-platinum (so truthfully the only way you can compare them is in album sales) Winner: 50 Cent

4. If you dont like what 50 is saying here deal with it, because hes speaking the truth...what Wayne is doing reminds me of a mini-version of what 50 did 4-5 years regarding the mixtape game...you cant compare someone that has gone DIAMOND globally to a n*gga that took more than a year to go platinum...you can't especially if they both target the same audience

fyi: Im a lyrical n*gga...fu*k these n*ggas and go listen to some real sh*t

08-12-2007, 06:37 PM         #47
Matt_Jones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent gone too far, first of all, he took dis Kanye West thing too far, and Lil Wayne would lyrical homicide his a**
 10 years ago '04        #48
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
good read
 08-12-2007, 06:59 PM         #49
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good job 50 execpt for the inventing mixtape thing.

and to kanye don't be a pus*y attack beanie you should of said "who the fu*k it beans, I might need an opening act" or something.
 10 years ago '04        #50
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
^^^dif prices n dif sates homie
no, its $10 @ best buy all thru the U.S. prices arent different in stores like that.

Wayne the wrong dude to diss, Fif gonna end up having his hands full. Gonna b his downfall cuz Wayne blowing up, bout to make it big in mainstream even the white folks gonna know him after Carter III. He gonna b dissing Fif non-stop, and he actually is respected unlike Cam.
Stop.
 08-12-2007, 07:26 PM         #51
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirty v said:
^^^dif prices n dif sates homie
Yeah, im sure n*ggaz gotta drop a good 16.99 in NY. God damn $7 Mcdonalds value meals.

Last edited by macadon83; 08-12-2007 at 07:27 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #52
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
kayne could be the gay tho man he suspect to me, what n*gga has a louis v backpack that not gay, what rapper sticks up for gay rights? and say we shouldnt say f*g**t......????
 10 years ago '04        #53
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
50s music was hard , but you soon notice after his first record that hes a 1 trick poney ,

hes not a musician and niether is alot of these artists .... wayne is entertaining and kanye is a musician .. these people have released a few pieces already which have consistently bring success ...

50 ? ... hes still rapping about the same thing , on the same beats with the same style and basically no real agenda except a club song , a look how rich i am song , a diss track and a ima bust my gun son .... he has absolutly no depth at all

but this is the time of year , where its time to make headlines and follow up with a cd ..... which mind you will probly be pretty bad but because of the simple controversy he has created will probly sit his album into platinum status regardless of if its good or not .....

kanye regardless of the hype will sell cause the music is good , and weezy puts out good tracks that will sell hype or no hype .....

cant say the same for 50 or gunit for that matter .... and soon it will all go away , this is why 50 is more of a businessman , he knows the music wont hold up , he doesnt really care about it , he doesnt put the effort in anymore , its just about the numbers and moved units ..... hes more focused on using his a.ssets to purchase into vitamin water shares and inking deals to make it work ...

but yall takes sides and figure it out ... ye will come out on top , because he hits a larger audience and he makes music ..... he innovates and grows with each release , sometimes you dont like it .. sometimes its amazing , but its always moving forward and kanye will take rap into the next levels because hes not limited in any way shape or form .....
 10 years ago '07        #54
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
banks retiring who give is fu*k he is so garbage produced by bombs only persson who is hard is YOUNG BUCK
 08-12-2007, 09:11 PM         #55
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tryna figure out why the article called Weezy a Weasel,thats blatant disrespect right there.
 10 years ago '06        #56
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i think its funny 50 talks bout ppl arent sellin sh*t andblah blah hes not legitamite, this n*gga diss'd the industry and jay was sayin im bouta dollar who the fu*k is 50 cent? lol n*gga that wasnt that long ago!
what are you talkinga bout... that was back way before 50 is where he's at now anyone can see that
 10 years ago '04        #57
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
i don't think he means he litteraly made mixtapes up or anything..i think he's saying he made them what they are today..which he did....he brought mixtapes to the fore front..
 10 years ago '04        #58
j-ro23 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8
weezy a bi*ch for thinking he better than 2pac in the first place. 50>weezy
 10 years ago '06        #59
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Menphyel7 said:
uh someonne needs to tell fif wanye's squad sh*t was out the same time fif was doing his mixtape if not before...so he needs to stop feelin himself on that one.

I know right..... This n*gga was jackin himself off all ova that interview
 08-13-2007, 02:00 AM         #60
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am lookin for that angel aka lola luv on rap city bet
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy