Aug 10 - 50 Cent Ain't Impressed By Lil' Wayne, Tells Kanye West

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2007, 10:30 AM         #1
6210 pageviews
75 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 10 - 50 Cent Ain't Impressed By Lil' Wayne, Tells Kanye West

50 Cent Ain't Impressed By Lil' Wayne, Tells Kanye West, "I Don't Get Trophies, I Get $$," Ye Talks Back To Beanie Sigel...Kinda

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about 50 Cent questioning Lil' Wayne's legitimacy, Fif addressing Kanye West's awards and Ye talks back to Beanie Sigel again.

[Editor's Note: The views of this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

1. 50 asks, "what makes him [Lil' Wayne] a legitimate conversation?" As omnipresent as he's been lately, Lil' Weasel has yet to overstay his welcome. But at least one person appears to be sick of him. 50 Cent!
[pic - click to view]

H.D., Jackpot or whatever you guys call him now recently caught up with Fif. And the muscle bound rapper couldn't understand why journalists keep bringing up Weasel in front of a person of his stature.

"What makes him [Weezy] a legitimate conversation," Fif asked SOHH. "That makes us the same cause we both rap?" [
[pic - click to view]

Watch 50 Cent Interview Here]

The Queens rapper also pointed out that he paved the way for Weezy's current buzz, which he felt consisted of mostly guest appearances and mixtapes.

"He wouldn't even be making the mixtapes because I invented that," Fif added. "But there's no significance in that. When he freestyles on a mixtape, it's a song format because he's following my format. But they [the media] ask me about him like we're the same."

2. 50 "gets the checks, he [Kanye] gets the trophies." By the way, don't hold your breath for a Kanye West-produced song on 50's forthcoming Curtis. It isn't likely to happen. Fif told SOHH exclusively that though the two superstars went into the studio together, the music they worked on won't be making the CD's final cut.

If you recall, Fif mentioned that Kanye was "a safe @#*$%" a while back. "That's not actually my feelings about Kanye West," Fiddy clarified. "That's my feelings about how people perceive Kanye West. This is why I didn't have a problem going into the studio with him."

"The people who give out trophies, pick him because he's safe," the Queens rapper added. "But my projects be making a way bigger impression...by actually selling. That's an indication of the public's interest. How many people are interested enough to go spend 16 dollars on a CD."

50 then went on to speak on the lack of accolades his last CD, The Massacre, received despite producing high sales. "I sold 1.1. million records in four days and, I didn't get one trophy for The Massacre, for the entire album," 50 explained to SOHH. "Then release Get Rich Or Die Trying as a soundtrack, sell 3 million records of the soundtrack and soundtracks are harder to sell than solo albums...and then, no trophies for the soundtracks."

"I don't get trophies, I get checks," 50 concluded. "He gets the trophies. But how you gon' give him a trophy now when he comes out the same time I come out?

3. Kanye Has More Words For Beans. As previously reported,
[pic - click to view]

Kanye recently responded to Beanie Sigel's gay accusations. The response marked the first time Ye acknowledged any diss. " I'm just saying...@#*$%, I'm not gay," Kanye told Smack DVD. "@#*$%, don't come at me on none of that @#!*. Don't @#*$ing disrespect me. I respect where he coming from. I respect Beans' gangsta, I'm not gangsta, but I ain't @#*$ing gay either. Don't disrespect me as a @#*$ing man. That's all I'm saying. That's it." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Kanye Smack Interview Here]

This is interesting. As if Ye wants to stand up for himself, but at the same time not too much for fear of getting his @#* whooped by Beans. What do you guys think?

4. Lloyd Banks Throws Retirement Party? We've apparently seen the last of Blue Heffner, according to some nerdy looking white kids. In the "Lloyd Banks Retirement Party" video, Banks supporters take turns wishing the Queens rapper well on his next venture.

"Hi Lloyd," one young lady offered into the camera. "We're all here at your party. Can't wait for you to get here. Everybody showed up. We're so excited. Good luck with whatever you're doing next and we're really gonna miss you around here. It was great having you here." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Banks Retirement Party Here]

Dudes even had a cake for Banks. Needless to say he never made it to the party. For the record guys, Banks had two albums, not one.

[
[pic - click to view]

For any questions, comments, criticism, hit up d*ck Johnson on MySpace]

[pic - click to view]

http://sohh.com/articles/ .. icle.php/12289

75 comments for "Aug 10 - 50 Cent Ain't Impressed By Lil' Wayne, Tells Kanye West"

10 years ago '05        #2
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
I Doubt Banks Retireing, But Ya Never Know
 08-10-2007, 11:53 AM         #3
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here it comes... *cracks knuckles*

50 is wack as fu*k
Banks is wack as fu*k
I fu*kz with Weezy every now and again but he isnt as good as people think
Kanye is not only a douche bag but he cant rap for sh*t
Sigel is ight I guess
 08-10-2007, 12:06 PM         #4
MMSOldBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"G Units gonna fall apart...soon" - The Game
Damn. Ish is crazy. Back when GRODT was about to come out, i couldnt wait for that shyt to drop. Yall remember how hard that cd was in the street right? now listening to his new music, he dont seem like the same dude or the same artist at all. crazy. and im not hating on fifty. i PURCHASED GRODT the day that it came out. When i purchase a cd, that means its good sh*t. U rarely purchase. Last cd a copped was Busta's latest

Last edited by MMSOldBoy; 08-10-2007 at 12:08 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #5
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
50h is a funny sh*t talking dude. and he right about weazel...i mean weezy
 10 years ago '05        #6
MACHO MACHO 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 0 0
50s not hungry for the money no more thats why he dont sound the same as he was on GRODT
 10 years ago '04        #7
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 15138 15138
"He wouldn't even be making the mixtapes because I invented that," Fif added.
Sure ya did 50, sure ya did.
 10 years ago '06        #8
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
"How many people would spend 16 on a CD?" This fool. It's $10.98 @ Target.
 10 years ago '04        #9
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
^^^dif prices n dif sates homie
 10 years ago '06        #10
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i think its funny 50 talks bout ppl arent sellin sh*t andblah blah hes not legitamite, this n*gga diss'd the industry and jay was sayin im bouta dollar who the fu*k is 50 cent? lol n*gga that wasnt that long ago!
If you think 50 destroyed the industry then you're an idiot. Listen to the sh*t you hear on the radio now and it should be self-explanatory. Is it 50 fault that "Ay Bay Bay" the biggest song in the country. Did 50 give a clearance on "Soulja Boy" or "My Shorty", be serious. The demise began with the emergence of "CRUNK". All that "Bia, Bia" and "What you gon do" and countless other bullsh*t Lil Jon put out.
 10 years ago '06        #11
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
please tell me this n*gga did not jus say he invented mixtapes.

which way did he go curtis which way did he go
 08-11-2007, 12:49 PM         #12
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k 50...n*gga is wack son. He has some nerve to call Weezy F, a wh0ore/slut to the music industry. He on people he don't really "rock with" tracks cuz he is what he is. The only fans 50 got is G-Unit and Ciara cuz she don't know any better.
 08-11-2007, 01:02 PM         #13
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Queens rapper also pointed out that he paved the way for Weezy's current buzz, which he felt consisted of mostly guest appearances and mixtapes.

"He wouldn't even be making the mixtapes because I invented that," Fif added. "But there's no significance in that. When he freestyles on a mixtape, it's a song format because he's following my format. But they [the media] ask me about him like we're the same."

WHAT????? get the fu*k otta here, u made ur career from beefs and mixtapes....so, 50 didn't ake mixtapes....fu*kin joke....plus that banks retirement sh*t is just stupid...not stickin up for banks or anything, but that vid was gay as hell. beans would beat the p!ss outta kenye, and kenyes outfits are gay as hell...wearin rainbows and pink tank tops haha....fu*k all that sh*t, enough talk about 50 also....ok weezy might be all over every song, but 50 is all over threads and news...im sick of it, curtis is gonna be wack, and thats my word
 10 years ago '07        #14
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 maseface80 said:
man fu*k 50...n*gga is wack son. He has some nerve to call Weezy F, a wh0ore/slut to the music industry. He on people he don't really "rock with" tracks cuz he is what he is. The only fans 50 got is G-Unit and Ciara cuz she don't know any better.
And the 5 million people that gunna buy his cd.
 08-11-2007, 01:16 PM         #15
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye still gay as hell.
 10 years ago '04        #16
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
50 takes credit for anybody who is successful in the rap game. :rolleyes:
 08-11-2007, 01:57 PM         #17
Menphyel7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh someonne needs to tell fif wanye's squad sh*t was out the same time fif was doing his mixtape if not before...so he needs to stop feelin himself on that one.
 10 years ago '04        #18
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
I'm not a 50 Cent hater but i'm getting tired of him running his mouth about artists that probably have more talent than him...Why can't he just concentrate on himself and making hits and stop hating on everyone else
 08-11-2007, 02:56 PM         #19
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Balla B said:
I'm not a 50 Cent hater but i'm getting tired of him running his mouth about artists that probably have more talent than him...Why can't he just concentrate on himself and making hits and stop hating on everyone else
cuz he is a Plublicity stunt artist....and this is the only way to get constant attention
 10 years ago '06        #20
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
lol @ the lloyd banks retirement party thats some good sh*t right there he got clowned
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now