Aug 9 - Lil Wayne - "Without Jay, Nas would probably be working in Burger King"

most viewed right now
Video inside Blue Ivy grossed out by her parents showing their d and p***** on the j..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross says RIP Extension Cord
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Wayne Right?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,402 | Props total: 626 626
wayne is trash
 08-11-2007, 09:43 AM         #122
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #123
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,463 | Props total: 606 606
 luda06 said:
WAYNE DOES NOT WANT IT WIT NAS WORD UP

MOST CONSISTENT.....IS HE fu*kING CRAZY??

GODSON IS BETTER THEN WAYNE'S WHOLE fu*kING CATALOG....

YEAH THIS MAN KISSING f*g**t IS OVER,AND THAT FREESTYLE HE DID OVER BLACK REPUBLCANS WAS NOT fu*kING WIT THE ORIGINAL SONG.

YEAH ALL THIS BEST RAPPER ALIVE TALK IS SWELLING HIS HEAD
 11 years ago '04        #124
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Its true.. Jay saved that n*gga twice. Once when he murdered him on Takeover then letting him crawl back and sign for Def Jam
GET YA MIND RIGHT....DO U KNOW WTHE MONEY SONY WANTS TO PAY NAS SO THAT HE WILL STAY??
 11 years ago '04        #125
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
He's gay, who cares? 156 49.52%
 08-11-2007, 10:51 AM         #126
exhilarate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne is a sh*tty mainstream gimmick artist, nas was making classics before wayne even knew what rap was. Nas should smack the sh*t out of him for sayin that.
 08-11-2007, 11:03 AM         #127
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
lil wayne is only a hot rapper to mtv viewers.. the rest of teh world thinks hes trash.
You got that backwards home...Wayne been hot before MTV said anything....mad at n*ggas in NY and NJ hatin on that man cuz they region ain't poppin right now....
 11 years ago '04        #128
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
space
$9,897 | Props total: 3694 3694
f

a

k

e
 08-11-2007, 11:10 AM         #129
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is out of date now....dude has done nothing in a while...wayne is on top of the game right now. Number one rapper out.
 08-11-2007, 11:34 AM         #130
juggaknox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y would he say some stupid sh*t like that
 11 years ago '04        #131
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,428 | Props total: 0 0
lol I just dont understand how everyone thinks Lil Wayne is so nice when he has some of the most ignorant lyrics that glorify the stereotype that young wealthy black males spend all their money on material goods and womanize...I don't hate Lil Wayne but his lyrics are way too dirty and hes one of the reasons rap gets such a bad rep wit the press...I don't wanna hear 16 bars about girls snorting lines of coke off of his d*ck and about how hes all fu*ked up on drugs...gangsta rap is so wack these days...only "gangsta" rapper I really like these days is Game...all this other sh*t is repetitively wack...
 11 years ago '04        #132
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,428 | Props total: 0 0
also I gotta say fu*k rappers like 50 cent, dipset, and lil wayne for keeping rap beef going...when Jay and nas grew up and deaded their beef young cats still had to have some bullsh*t rap beefs goin on....and guess what nobody even gives a fu*k cuz they all are sayin the same thing...
 08-11-2007, 01:53 PM         #133
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bignick43 said:
lol I just dont understand how everyone thinks Lil Wayne is so nice when he has some of the most ignorant lyrics that glorify the stereotype that young wealthy black males spend all their money on material goods and womanize...I don't hate Lil Wayne but his lyrics are way too dirty and hes one of the reasons rap gets such a bad rep wit the press...I don't wanna hear 16 bars about girls snorting lines of coke off of his d*ck and about how hes all fu*ked up on drugs...gangsta rap is so wack these days...only "gangsta" rapper I really like these days is Game...all this other sh*t is repetitively wack...
ok, but he also has the most complicated and intricate lyrics out. He uses metaphors and exotic words to the extreme that nobody in the rap game has done. Also, jay grew up and stopped the beef? umm, did u hear him go after jim jones after jones put out a diss? he stopped the beef with nas to sell more albums. verything is a publicity stunt more or less. Beefing is a publicity stunt also. Soemtime it gets a little more serious. Someone must be giving a fu*k because you, me, and everyone else is talking about. so u must give a fu*k right? u got it all twisted
 11 years ago '04        #134
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 maseface80 said:
You got that backwards home...Wayne been hot before MTV said anything....mad at n*ggas in NY and NJ hatin on that man cuz they region ain't poppin right now....
st louis ain't never been poppin so what u saying
 11 years ago '05        #135
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
get off lil wayne d*ck.
 11 years ago '05        #136
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
 mt fuji said:
st louis ain't never been poppin so what u saying
dj khaled?

t-pain?

jacki o?

yeah yall n*ggas always poppin:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #137
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 811 811
 RakimAllahNY said:
Its true.. Jay saved that n*gga twice. Once when he murdered him on Takeover then letting him crawl back and sign for Def Jam
someone give this man props, for the dumbest comment of the year. Nas is an og and deserves respect. Same as Jay. Jay was is the better businessman. Thats why Nas signed the defjam deal. Was Stillmatic on def Jam. No. For weezy to speak any of these dudes names is just plain disrespect the rap game. When have you heard any of these young rockers dissin Gunz and Roses. or Guns and Roses dissin the Rolling Stones. These young mcs today have no respect for the past. Thats why the game is messed up now. but on another note, these og rappers need to open the lane for the youngins as well. real talk
 08-11-2007, 02:55 PM         #138
kingflip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that is some B S
 11 years ago '06        #139
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
 LYTE said:

1 question....WTf IS GRILLZ MAGAZINE????
some OB sh*t
 11 years ago '07        #140
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 1770 1770
Its amazing how many people on boxen dont recognize fake sh*t when its in their face.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The ass that got away
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy