Aug 9 - Lil Wayne - "Without Jay, Nas would probably be working in Burger King"

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Wayne Right?

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,518 | Props total: 197 197
 stackmatics said:
lil wayne is only a hot rapper to mtv viewers.. the rest of teh world thinks hes trash.
tru talk
 08-09-2007, 09:47 PM         #62
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulcontrollah said:
Lil Wayne sucks. I don't care if this story is real or not, if he truely does think that way, then he should keep it to himself, because Wayne doesn't want it with Nas. Nas' worst album sh*ts on anything Wayne has done. He's the most overrated rapper out right now. I don't care if people call me a hater, because when it comes to wack commercial rappers who think they're the best thing out, and people actually buy into their bullsh*t as if it's the truth, it just proves that there's no standards left in mainstream Rap music. Wayne is the epitome of mediocrity, and anybody who's ignorant enough to believe that he's anything more then average should do themselves a favor and listen to "Illmatic". Because the same people who say that Wayne is the best rapper alive, are the same ones who say that "Illmatic" is overrated. Well they have it backwards, and if I get hate for this post I don't care, because I'm tired of this site, and I'm tired of Lil' Wayne. This is my opinion, if you disagree with it then fine, but I don't need a reply laced with profanity and insults directed at me, because that's what I expect to get from an overzealous Lil' Wayne fan who can't handle the truth.

Just because a rapper releases a classic album doesn't mean he can't be dissed. This is what annoys me me about Nas fans, we know he mad Illmatic its a great CD (Not the best Ever) but that doesn't mean no one can call him out. EVERY rapper has been dissed no matter who they are, and for people to act like because Nas released Illmatic hes somehow above this is retarded. You think Krs-1, LL, Rakim or anyone from the Golden Era used there Albums to say "you can't diss me". fu*k no they would tear a n*gga apart and make sure the guy never had a career.

You think Wayne is wack? Fine. Think Nas is a 100x better? Thats ok. But hes not the end all in rap and just because he released Illmatic doesn't mean no one can diss him.

9 years ago '04        #63
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 0 0
 Avon_Barksdale said:
ok even "IF" this is true....(which i doubt it is) why is he not smashing on the g-unit camp? and didnt say shyt to gillie? nas would murder this kid with just 16 bars, c'mon now...this rap shyt is starting to bug the shyt outta me, when these "rappers" beef with legends in the game...

When you're four years into the game, we can have a conversation
Eight years in the game, I invite ya on vacation
Ten years in the game, after I've enjoyed my fame
Only then I let ya pick my brain, n*ggaz - Nas

Wayne is 10 years in the game son
 9 years ago '04        #64
Soulcontrollah|M 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 0 0
 RakimAllahNY said:

Just because a rapper releases a classic album doesn't mean he can't be dissed. This is what annoys me me about Nas fans, we know he mad Illmatic its a great CD (Not the best Ever) but that doesn't mean no one can call him out. EVERY rapper has been dissed no matter who they are, and for people to act like because Nas released Illmatic hes somehow above this is retarded. You think Krs-1, LL, Rakim or anyone from the Golden Era used there Albums to say "you can't diss me". fu*k no they would tear a n*gga apart and make sure the guy never had a career.

You think Wayne is wack? Fine. Think Nas is a 100x better? Thats ok. But hes not the end all in rap and just because he released Illmatic doesn't mean no one can diss him.

Nas didn't release a classic album, he released a few classic albums. But not too many people will acknowledge that. People on this site keep on insisting that Wayne is the best rapper alive, but I don't see how you can arrive at that conclusion, when he doesn't have anything that is on the level of "Illmatic" under his belt. Nas was around before Jay-Z, and he has his own legacy that Wayne will never have. But Wayne is saying that if it weren't for Jay-Z he would be broke and flipping burgers for a living. Some people said that this was a fake interview, but even if it is I'm addressing the fact that the idea itself is utter nonsense. And this type of thread/story is an indication of the level of ignorance that some people on this site have. If you want to say that Wayne is one of the most commercially viable rappers fine. If you want to say that he's one of the most marketable that's fine too. If you want to say that he sells a lot of records and makes money then that's one thing, but don't make the mistake of saying he's one of the best rappers in the game period. Because that's when you cross the line into who's the best at making music solely for financial gain, and who actually has skills. Lil' Wayne is one of the best rappers when it comes to exploiting Hip-hop for monetary gain, but not one of the best when it comes to actual lyrical ability. If people would make that distinction then I wouldn't have a problem, but they actually want to say he's one of the best overall, and I beg to differ.

Last edited by Soulcontrollah; 08-09-2007 at 10:22 PM..
 08-09-2007, 10:38 PM         #65
Kay-Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this sh*t serious if it is that lil dude is a character but if not suck a d*ck
 08-09-2007, 10:52 PM         #66
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga really getting beside himself,same sh*t with the whole Complex issue where he try to go at Jay & later apologize.. ..

"I like Wayne sh*t everything he spitting is hot I said He should just stop kissing his pop" Cassidy "I Don't Play Around"

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #67
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
 kingpin222 said:
and heres how wayne lost me as a fan. "killed you on black republicans?"

"im fly like an ostrich..."

Keep tryin...

LMAO..... I know and he said ".....yea I kiss my daddae, I think they just mad cus I kiss my daddy..."

Can you say homo....

Lil Wayne= :thumbsdow X Infinity

Last edited by ThaKid0710; 08-09-2007 at 11:08 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #68
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,528 | Props total: 12 12
Why didn't he say anything in the new XXL
 9 years ago '05        #69
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,613 | Props total: 4 4
He's gay, who cares?
 08-09-2007, 11:28 PM         #70
BLINK45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k lil wayne this d*ck is a commercial rapper end of story. i dont even know why hes calling himself HIP-HOP he knows nothing of the word and what it means to be HIP-HOP fu*king COMMERCIAL a.ss bi*ch
 9 years ago '06        #71
KFrizzle 294 heat pts294
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 112 112
yup...
 08-09-2007, 11:38 PM         #72
iFlyboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like nas said "my first album had no special guest apperence's, and i was crowd the rap's lyricest".........
 9 years ago '06        #73
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 7 7
so before posting in this section it gives u a warning do not post fake news especially if it doesnt HAVE AN OFFICIAL SOURCE, this source is another post on another forum -_-. OR U WILL BE BANNED/DEMODDED

yet mods come in here saying "WELL I DONT CARE IF ITS FAKE WAYNES GAY"

I fu*kING LOVE BOXDEN
 9 years ago '04        #74
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 0 0
 marcusaka50 said:
Nas is slowly disappearing in the hiphop game that last album was average in my opinion. Wayne got a big head because he is the hottest rapper right now if somebody battle this n*gga its a wrap for Wayne career, but who cares about battling.
wtf you thinking? lil wayne has never been the hottest out, period. that bi*ch been runnin his mouth since his first album, bi*ch has never talked about anything real on the mic other then how great he thinks he is and all the sh*t he got in his mouth. nas will never dissapear, sh*t he's better then wayne by eons, sh*t jay got beat verbally by nas and signed him after he got with def jam, nas worked with dre before jay so wtf is he thinkin? wayne don't know wtf he been talkin about if it weren't for a mannie fresh beat no one anywhere other then the south woulda heard of him. if your gonna say hhid was average, it was the production. nas is one of the most creative artists out lyrically and thats a fact, all his songs got a underlying message. i have never heard anything other then nursery rhymes come out waynes mouth and his flow technique is so outdated and that includes his poor a.ss material. somehow some people like his trash. he has like one song an album that is good and its never anything new, besides that i can't stand listening to wayne he fu*kin bores me i end up listening to the beats whenever hes rappin i gotta zone him out. i dont understand how anyone with intelligence could actually think wayne is better the nas...
 9 years ago '07        #75
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
Somebody please tell wayne too shut the fu*k up he runs his mouth more then that fake baddest bi*ch out there
 08-09-2007, 11:44 PM         #76
kaylid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is one of my favorite rappers right now, but the has gone too far.
 9 years ago '07        #77
Jae_Mike 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 826 826
 LYTE said:

1 question....WTf IS GRILLZ MAGAZINE????

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #78
Nvisible 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 0 0
So has anyone further realized that there is no grillz mag or this article specifically??...But nas IS HIP HOP....lil wayne's iz another type of rapper...
 9 years ago '06        #79
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 7 7
check what wayne said about 50 cent and joe buddens

9 years ago '05        #80
adh56 
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 8 8
This is so fake.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
76 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy