Aug 9 - Lil Wayne - "Without Jay, Nas would probably be working in Burger King"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Wayne Right?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 LYTE said:

1 question....WTf IS GRILLZ MAGAZINE????
u know?

this shyt does seem fake cuz like one person said, wayne said on the black republican track he did with santana that it's not a diss record, plus i don't even think this magazine exist
 08-09-2007, 08:12 PM         #42
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF this was real id smack Wayne personally when I see him....
 10 years ago '05        #43
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
the sh*t is fake but i agree with who ever made the sh*t up. who was checkin for nas before jay made take over?

oochie wallly wally, oochie bang bang??

but n*ggas are gullible thats why this article was made. and all hip hop is known for makin sh*t up(ie that superhead fake excerpt)and the dude is obviously a lil wayne hater and jay-z stan.

its common sense its fake. why would you talk about rap in a magazine called grillz? thats like fifty talkin bout camron in them DUB magazines.
 10 years ago '04        #44
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
wayne is fly but he has nothing on a legend like Nas, people keep talking like Illmatc was the only album nasty was good on, wayne please stay in yo lane... This is like Lebron saying hes better then MJ because hes hot today...
 08-09-2007, 08:22 PM         #45
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t
 08-09-2007, 08:30 PM         #46
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Without Jay,I prolly would have liked "Hip Hop is dead" ALOT more
 10 years ago '05        #47
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 NefariousNate said:
fake wtf when clearly on black republican he says this is not a diss record, and secondly nas gave weezy props sooo

when did he do that? i was at nas show when he clearly dissed lil wayne in a song
 10 years ago '06        #48
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 stackmatics said:
lil wayne is only a hot rapper to mtv viewers.. the rest of teh world thinks hes trash.
Lil Wayne is a hot rapper to everyone who doesn't hate on the south blatantly. Just because your favorite rappers can't make a decent song to save their life doesn't mean you need to hate on a dude whose making hit record after hit record.
 10 years ago '06        #49
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
i hope all yall hating on wayne realize this is FAKE.

wayne would never diss Pac on any level. thats his 2nd favorite MC. and that whole kissing thing is ridiculous. and the whole Nas thing wasnt even clever.
 10 years ago '04        #50
Soulcontrollah|M 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Wayne sucks. I don't care if this story is real or not, if he truely does think that way, then he should keep it to himself, because Wayne doesn't want it with Nas. Nas' worst album sh*ts on anything Wayne has done. He's the most overrated rapper out right now. I don't care if people call me a hater, because when it comes to wack commercial rappers who think they're the best thing out, and people actually buy into their bullsh*t as if it's the truth, it just proves that there's no standards left in mainstream Rap music. Wayne is the epitome of mediocrity, and anybody who's ignorant enough to believe that he's anything more then average should do themselves a favor and listen to "Illmatic". Because the same people who say that Wayne is the best rapper alive, are the same ones who say that "Illmatic" is overrated. Well they have it backwards, and if I get hate for this post I don't care, because I'm tired of this site, and I'm tired of Lil' Wayne. This is my opinion, if you disagree with it then fine, but I don't need a reply laced with profanity and insults directed at me, because that's what I expect to get from an overzealous Lil' Wayne fan who can't handle the truth.

Last edited by Soulcontrollah; 08-09-2007 at 08:42 PM..
 08-09-2007, 08:45 PM         #51
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulcontrollah said:
Lil Wayne sucks. I don't care if this story is real or not, if he truely does think that way, then he should keep it to himself, because Wayne doesn't want it with Nas. Nas' worst album sh*ts on anything Wayne has done. He's the most overrated rapper out right now. I don't care if people call me a hater, because when it comes to wack commercial rappers who think they're the best thing out, and people actually buy into their bullsh*t as if it's the truth, it just proves that there's no standards left in mainstream Rap music. Wayne is the epitome of mediocrity, and anybody who's ignorant enough to believe that he's anything more then average should do themselves a favor and listen to "Illmatic". Because the same people who say that Wayne is the best rapper alive, are the same ones who say that "Illmatic" is overrated. Well they have it backwards, and if I get hate for this post I don't care, because I'm tired of this site, and I'm tired of Lil' Wayne. This is my opinion, if you disagree with it then fine, but I don't need a reply laced with profanity and insults directed at me, because that's what I expect to get from an overzealous Lil' Wayne fan who can't handle the truth.

I almost teared up reading that, great post
 10 years ago '04        #52
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
n*gga wayne is wyyyyyyylin
 10 years ago '07        #53
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 NorthNorthReppa said:
Lil Wayne is a hot rapper to everyone who doesn't hate on the south blatantly. Just because your favorite rappers can't make a decent song to save their life doesn't mean you need to hate on a dude whose making hit record after hit record.
^^^^^^^^exactly
I respect the man's ability to make interesting songs. I like some of his rhyme schemes, metaphors, and wordplay but I don't there is a best rapper alive. No rapper has it all.

Last edited by Playa; 08-09-2007 at 08:55 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #54
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Weezy is right Jay has saved Nozz's career several times!
 10 years ago '04        #55
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
"Without Jay, WAYNE would probably be working in Burger King"

did he realize that
 10 years ago '04        #56
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Dude's lost it.
 08-09-2007, 09:17 PM         #57
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We all know Nas is as dumb as a bucket of shrimp, he couldn't even work the Register. I doubt he could work the Fries Basket
 10 years ago '05        #58
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
this just in, Lil Wayne sucked rapper Lil Boosies c*ck today, after kissing his father
 08-09-2007, 09:27 PM         #59
GREEN LIGHT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulcontrollah said:

:applause:

n*ggas here be on his d*ck worse than Trina.

Low key doe, I think if Wayne died tommorow, the Rap game would do just fine without him. BX would be alot better, because all of the fans would be too busy trying to immulate how he died exactly. And then we could have some real discussions on Hip Hop & Rap music.
 10 years ago '07        #60
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55979 55979
ok even "IF" this is true....(which i doubt it is) why is he not smashing on the g-unit camp? and didnt say shyt to gillie? nas would murder this kid with just 16 bars, c'mon now...this rap shyt is starting to bug the shyt outta me, when these "rappers" beef with legends in the game...

When you're four years into the game, we can have a conversation
Eight years in the game, I invite ya on vacation
Ten years in the game, after I've enjoyed my fame
Only then I let ya pick my brain, n*ggaz - Nas

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-09-2007 at 09:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy