Name that line....EVERYBODY CONTRIBUTE GOT DAMMIT!!!!

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 rek said:
ny state of mind

From a distance I desired, secretly admired her;
Wired her a letter to get her, and it went:
My dear, my dear, my dear, you do not know me but I know you very well
Now let me tell you about the feelings I have for you
When I try, or make some sort of attempt, I symp
Damn I wish I wasnt such a wimp!
cause then I would let you know that I love you so
And if I was your man then I would be true
The only lying I would do is in the bed with you
Then I signed sincerely the one who loves you dearly, ps love me tender
The letter came back three days later: return to sender
Damn!

whats that one??
Pharcyde-Passin me By!!!!! Im on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #22
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
DPGUNIT u needa post a line now lol
 11 years ago '04        #23
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
He greets his father with his hands out
Rehabilitated slightly, glad to be the man's child
The world is different since he's seen it last
Out of jail been seven years and he's happy that he's free at last
All he had was his mother left
Now she's gone and he's gotta make a change and make it for the better
But he's black so he's got one strike against him
And he's young plus he came up in the system
But he's smart and he's finally makin' eighteen
And his goal is to get on top and try to stay clean
So he's calling up his homie who done came up
Livin' large, now they dealin' with the same stuff
And had that attitude that who he was was worth it
And with that fu*ked up attitude he k!lled his first man
Now it's different, he who did dirt
And realized k!llin' men, meant comin' up but it still hurt
And can't nobody change this
It's nineteen-ninety-four and we up against the same sh*t

here yall go!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #24
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
anyone???????????
 11 years ago '07        #25
uzi m.c. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,915 | Props total: 79 79
 DPGUNIT said:
He greets his father with his hands out
Rehabilitated slightly, glad to be the man's child
The world is different since he's seen it last
Out of jail been seven years and he's happy that he's free at last
All he had was his mother left
Now she's gone and he's gotta make a change and make it for the better
But he's black so he's got one strike against him
And he's young plus he came up in the system
But he's smart and he's finally makin' eighteen
And his goal is to get on top and try to stay clean
So he's calling up his homie who done came up
Livin' large, now they dealin' with the same stuff
And had that attitude that who he was was worth it
And with that fu*ked up attitude he k!lled his first man
Now it's different, he who did dirt
And realized k!llin' men, meant comin' up but it still hurt
And can't nobody change this
It's nineteen-ninety-four and we up against the same sh*t

here yall go!!!!!!!


scarface - i seen a man die
 11 years ago '05        #26
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$539 | Props total: 18 18
Name this lyric
Taking care of this so who am I to bicker
Not a bad ticker but I'm clocking pop's liver
But you can never say that his life is through
5 kids at 21 believe he got a right too
 11 years ago '04        #27
astrotrain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 459 459
Dope thread but i dont know the answer haha.
 11 years ago '05        #28
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,633 | Props total: 1208 1208
 therealmtg said:
Name this lyric
Taking care of this so who am I to bicker
Not a bad ticker but I'm clocking pop's liver
But you can never say that his life is through
5 kids at 21 believe he got a right too
CL Smooth


"Whos That Knockin At My Door, Hope Its A Friend Of Me// Cause We At War With The Enemy// We Keep Eyes// Out For Spies// Out In Our Cipher// All Man Trife, If I Take A Life, Then Ima Die A Lifer"

^^^ name that


Last edited by siggiddy; 08-09-2007 at 08:30 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #29
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 siggiddy said:
CL Smooth


"Whos That Knockin At My Door, Hope Its A Friend Of Me// Cause We At War With The Enemy// We Keep Eyes// Out For Spies// Out In Our Cipher// All Man Trife, If I Take A Life, Then Ima Die A Lifer"

^^^ name that
Smif N Wessun-K.I.M.
 11 years ago '04        #30
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 107 107
Now I'm world-wide known, whether you like it or not
My one man band is Cut Creator a.k.a. Philpot
He'll never skip it, only rip it when he's on the fader
What's my d.j.'s name, Cut Creator
Now you know the episode who's on the wheels
He'll drive the cross fader like a cut mobile
So precise with a slice that you know he's greater
What's my d.j.'s name, Cut Creator
Now you know, what do you know, Earl roles the weed
I go to the store and get Old Gold
So all you crabby lookin' nappy headed girls get back
Cause there's a ten to one chance that you might get smacked

name that
 11 years ago '04        #31
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 faygo said:
Now I'm world-wide known, whether you like it or not
My one man band is Cut Creator a.k.a. Philpot
He'll never skip it, only rip it when he's on the fader
What's my d.j.'s name, Cut Creator
Now you know the episode who's on the wheels
He'll drive the cross fader like a cut mobile
So precise with a slice that you know he's greater
What's my d.j.'s name, Cut Creator
Now you know, what do you know, Earl roles the weed
I go to the store and get Old Gold
So all you crabby lookin' nappy headed girls get back
Cause there's a ten to one chance that you might get smacked

name that
LL Cool J- Rock the Bells
 11 years ago '04        #32
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 107 107
u real old school dpgunit
 11 years ago '04        #33
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 faygo said:
u real old school dpgunit
yeah fam been listenin to hip hop since i was eight
 11 years ago '04        #34
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 107 107
I'm a sister with a grip on her life
I only live once so I gotta get right
The first time cuz there won't be a second
I'm not in the mood to preach about the wrong of the world
It can't be changed by three girls
On the trio tip, we're not a proof of that trip
Excuses, that's the truth when the proof compellin'
I ain't tellin' or sellin' out to the pop life
I like the spotlight
Gimme a mic and a beat so I can speak words of wisdom
I may be young, feed some, fall down, and filled up, I'm gonna build up
Knowledge is food for thought so let's eat up
Whatever goes up, comes down, you see nothin' lasts forever
Not even MCs, you, he, she, and even I should live and let live
Or live and let die
 11 years ago '04        #35
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
^^^^Salt & Pepa-Live and Let Die
 11 years ago '04        #36
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
Ok here yall go..........

Ay-yo my murderous rap verbal attack is actual fact
Tactical tracks match perfectly with graphical stats
Half a you lack the magical dap of tragical rap
That tackles you back and shackles and laughs at you
That's...the mathematical madness I'm on, the savage, the strong
The marriage, a bond of havoc and song
 08-09-2007, 07:14 PM         #37
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Pun - Super Lyrical

"Aiyyo, I mastered "The Art of War" before a n*gga read Sun Tzu
Third degree black belt master of gun-fu
Pop pills, smoke weed, even get drunk too
And you do what you can and I do what I want to
Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin ta fu*k wit
Boot Camp Clik ain't nuttin ta Wu-Tang
n*ggaz seem shocked by the way that I do thangs
I'm with Destiny's Child, I still ride the 2 train
Sometimes I feel like I'm the best in my field
But I'm not and I'm broke so I go invest in some krillz
My nerd n*ggaz say fu*k rap and find you a trade
I got weight on the plate bi*ch, find me a blade
I'm tryin to get paid, yo' punk a.ss is tryin to get robbed
Gimme the gauge, excuse me while I get on my job
Listen, Sean Price is the nicest to write poems
I never sing the same sh*t, twice like Mike Jones"

(Gives you the artists name, what is the song?)


Last edited by D.C.; 08-09-2007 at 07:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #38
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 D.C. said:
Big Pun - Super Lyrical

"Aiyyo, I mastered "The Art of War" before a n*gga read Sun Tzu
Third degree black belt master of gun-fu
Pop pills, smoke weed, even get drunk too
And you do what you can and I do what I want to
Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin ta fu*k wit
Boot Camp Clik ain't nuttin ta Wu-Tang
n*ggaz seem shocked by the way that I do thangs
I'm with Destiny's Child, I still ride the 2 train
Sometimes I feel like I'm the best in my field
But I'm not and I'm broke so I go invest in some krillz
My nerd n*ggaz say fu*k rap and find you a trade
I got weight on the plate bi*ch, find me a blade
I'm tryin to get paid, yo' punk a.ss is tryin to get robbed
Gimme the gauge, excuse me while I get on my job
Listen, Sean Price is the nicest to write poems
I never sing the same sh*t, twice like Mike Jones"

(Gives you the artists name, what is the song?)
Sean Price-Like youim on BX im on it!!!!
 08-09-2007, 07:23 PM         #39
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I hope you got a extra mic
and a fire proof booth.."
 11 years ago '04        #40
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 MURDAMAZE said:
"I hope you got a extra mic
and a fire proof booth.."
B. Siegel-The Truth
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
149 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside New black sitcoms coming to network tv this fall
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy