most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2007, 06:51 PM         #141
Dj Blurswift 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn.... and i was thinking of moving over there...
 08-11-2007, 07:31 PM         #142
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
:rolleyes: another "who's country is better thread", how boring.

The fact is every country has it's positives and negatives. Likewise, there are ignorant people in every country (Just search through this forum, or even this very thread for proof). Saying things like "most Americans are ignorant" is extremely ignorant in itself. The citizens of one country are no better than the citizens of another one.
No it isn't. Until you present some logical proof that what i'm saying is false, i stay correct.

I'll give you some legitimate reasons why you're ignorant.

- You voted in Bush twice(I couldn't care if not everyone votes, the numbers don't affect the common sense in percentage)

- Almost half your population are FAT c*ntS(proven fact) - That falls under ignorance too.

- Only 10% of your population own a passport, let alone use it!(Most countries passport rates are a good 70-90%)

- 90% of America is religous(BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

- 1/3rd of Americans believe 'Jesus' will come back in their life time, and save them!

- Etc Etc

So no, until you can put forth evidence to suggest more than 50% of yanks AREN'T ignorant... Then i'm correct.

I've met thousands of Yanks over the years. And not one of those Yanks have realised i'm English/British... They all presume i'm Australian. That's 0 out of 1000's.

That isn't ignorant?

The truth is your lot are ignorant pricks, and the whole world knows it.

Come back, tell me Brits are arrogant, tell me we drink tea... I don't give a fu*k, i'll happily accept that. But you guys need to wake up to reality and accept your own are ignorant twats... Because it is truth.

Standard-Intelligent people in America are RARE!
 08-11-2007, 07:39 PM         #143
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i think you are taking my comment out of context

(alliance: an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty or a formal agreement or treaty between two or more nations to cooperate for specific purposes.)

the usa and russia are both members or the g8, and have lots of communication... the usa has also sent them financial support....i dont think they are close allies, i dont even think the russian like the usa very much

but i dont think russia would want to attack the usa.. and they do have an alliance. this is all i meant

i think its time for you to retire, cus you just lost... again
You don't think Russia wants to attack the USA, and you think Russia is Americas ally... Or they have an 'alliance', however your stupid fu*king arse wants to word it to look less of a moron:rolleyes:

fu*king FOOL.

You should slap yourself.

You can bring out the dictionary all you fu*king want... It doesn't change the fact you think America is alligned with Russia, which makes you the stupidest man on the planet.

And by your dictionary-take on the word... England is allied with China Poland allied with New Zealand

What a fu*king little dosile mug you are. Catch up you foreign c*nt.
 10 years ago '05        #144
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,461 | Props total: 2466 2466
 goodbiz said:
[COLOR="Red"]usa..usa .usa... all of you shut the hell up USA is running this bi*ch. you guys come to america and do some real sh*t.[/COLOR]

if your american and read this prop me...USA :applause:

n*ggas can get mad but it is what it is.

u shuld read next time they running 2 canada not the u.s
 10 years ago '04        #145
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
Rancid.. I refuse to respond to such ignorance. peace
 08-11-2007, 09:18 PM         #146
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
The thing I don't get, and to all FOUR UK BX'ers (), answer this: if we're so hated by you people... why are you our ally? If you're so "big and better"... put 'em up. Simple as that.
Because the Government obviously doesnt represent the people.
 10 years ago '04        #147
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
You don't think Russia wants to attack the USA, and you think Russia is Americas ally... Or they have an 'alliance', however your stupid fu*king arse wants to word it to look less of a moron:rolleyes:

fu*king FOOL.

You should slap yourself.

You can bring out the dictionary all you fu*king want... It doesn't change the fact you think America is alligned with Russia, which makes you the stupidest man on the planet.
oops, my bad for using the dictionary definition of words:rolleyes::rolleyes:
i dont know what i was thinking...

fu*k off bi*ch, you lost
 08-12-2007, 10:15 AM         #148
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
oops, my bad for using the dictionary definition of words:rolleyes::rolleyes:
i dont know what i was thinking...

fu*k off bi*ch, you lost
I lost... Says who, you?

Find one person who agrees Russia is allied with America... Please.

Just one. Because nobody here agrees with you.

Right or left wing, British or American... NO ONE agrees with your conspiracy theory of Russia being allied with America.

You need to wobble your head c*nt
 10 years ago '05        #149
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 SHOWTIME said:
britian has a very flawed universal healthcare system (take notes from france or norway, btw i looked it up and some eastern european nations dont have universal healthcare) ....BBC try again, rigorous food safety regimes? hows foot and mouth treating you over there, are the british still scared to eat beef.....
BBC? Source it. I'd like to see what we're talking about here.

Do you know how foot & mouth occurs?
And it's BECAUSE of those rigorous food safety regimes that not only will no contaminated beef reach the worldwide consumers of British beef, but within a matter of hours the entire farming industry had Government instructions to halt the movement of livestock & the eradication process began. That is a standard of response that simply will not be bettered anywhere in the world.

And just so you know, the British were never "scared" to eat beef. Hell, even the French weren't scared to eat our beef, & they had caused the most fuss following the 2001 outbreak.

In short, worldwide consumers can find no better guarantee, than when foodstuff bears the appropriate British stamp of approval.

SHOWTIME said:
im suprised you didnt say how a LOT of your taxes have gone towards the monarchy and how this figurehead is beneficial for you in some twisted way
What percentage of British taxes go to the British Monarchy? Enlighten us all.
 10 years ago '04        #150
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
there is alot of prejudice in this bi*ch. Here is my opinion :

People in the UK are far more cultured and more knowledgeable of the world than us US people. Their education system teaches them more about the world that what we would ever know. Their education system is like the best in the world. Unless you take it upon yourself to learn most things in education you are going to be ignorant in the USA. Does that make the UK people better or smarter than us? Hell no. We have differences in culture.

The USA was brought up on democracy. We cater to our people. We voice our opinions and anybody here can make millions if the use their minds. I have love for Japan, Britain, Austraila etc. We all have our low points and high points in each country. The UK are a bit more expanded knowledge than most people in the USA. It dont mean we are stupid. I actually admire that sh*t about them. Thats why we learn from people and we lift ourselves out of ignorance.

Therefore we dont need to be saying what countries is better than another. Thats ignorant because UK and USA both have flaws.

Last edited by yitty; 08-12-2007 at 03:38 PM..
 08-13-2007, 12:43 AM         #151
NYwhereITIS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rancid & his spicegirls.

You f*g**t British wigga any thread here that has 'British' on it, you'll defend your pus*y a.ss country like queen Elizabeth gave you her pus*y for couple of pounds to defend her land. and if i ever fly to your bi*ch country Ima make sure I'ma p!ss on that dead bi*ch Princess Diana's grave..and open up a dentist facility. Even the French don't like you yellow tooth pussies. All you do is generalize Americans and any other country on this forum. So what if we all speak english now? it was the british who went around, stealing land, raping Africa, k!lling American Indians, and torturing Asia to gain attention & spread your language, But it ain't the most used language, try beating Spanish and Mandarin first wigga. When it comes to your history, you criticize Americans when it comes to our history but you sugarcoat your pus*y country with only positive analyst on your history like 'genocide aboriginals and indians etc was a good thing'. Hopefully your sh*t of land called England would be flooded again soon. Go back licking Prince Harry pictures wigga. f*g**t sissie accents, yes your music is horrible along with Australian music too, both countries got homo artists trying to cross into our country radio waves with your wack music. Both got 'British history' on y'all flags.

**pisses on your flags**

you cant make up statistics and say 50% Americans are dumb and ignorant where you never met the 50% Americans you pus*y(thats over 100 mil Americans). You never step outside your country wigga. Harry Potter bi*ch wigga, someone post a picture of rancid's face, i wanna see if he got a thunderbolt on his forehead.

Go ahead and neg me pus*y, just shows you're a bi*ch boy who caught feelings when tryna defend your nation....online. Try joining the navy or something, let the Iranians kidnap you pussies again, Mr Bean's bi*ches
 10 years ago '05        #152
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
^it's ok, don't have a heart attack
 08-13-2007, 05:23 AM         #153
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYwhereITIS said:
and if i ever fly to your bi*ch country Ima make sure I'ma p!ss on that dead bi*ch Princess Diana's grave
Go ahead. Is that meant to effect me?

NYwhereITIS said:
..and open up a dentist facility.
We have plenty, maybe you should open a couple up in America? You have worst dental hygeine, guys out their are dropping left and right from oral cancer

NYwhereITIS said:
Even the French don't like you yellow tooth pussies.
Good. The French don't like ANYONE... I'd be worried if they liked England

NYwhereITIS said:
All you do is generalize Americans and any other country on this forum. So what if we all speak english now?
I can't recall ever using the fact we gave you English as an argument.

NYwhereITIS said:
it was the british who went around, stealing land, raping Africa, k!lling American Indians, and torturing Asia to gain attention & spread your language
Not really. I doubt the reasons for all the f*g**tries mentioned was for the purpose of spreading the English languag.e But you're right it was the British who did those things. You want a cookie? That's common sense idiot... Nobody is going to deny that.

NYwhereITIS said:
But it ain't the most used language, try beating Spanish and Mandarin first wigga.
Well i'm pretty sure English is more widely used than those 2 languages. But i'll take your word for it.

I still can't see your actual point. When was the last time i brought up the English language being widely used like it was relevant, or when have i even brought up the English language being widely used for that matter?

NYwhereITIS said:
When it comes to your history, you criticize Americans when it comes to our history but you sugarcoat your pus*y country with only positive analyst on your history like 'genocide aboriginals and indians etc was a good thing'.
Seriously... I'm only half way through this and already bored, are you going to put forth anything that isn't a lie or completely irrelivent?

NYwhereITIS said:
Hopefully your sh*t of land called England would be flooded again soon. Go back licking Prince Harry pictures wigga. f*g**t sissie accents, yes your music is horrible along with Australian music too, both countries got homo artists trying to cross into our country radio waves with your wack music. Both got 'British history' on y'all flags.
fag**t sissie accents? You do realise you live in the country with the most nasal accent in the world? Bunch of guys talking through their nose, sounding like cartoon characters

British Music > American Music. The whole world agrees. America is good for what, 1 genre, rap... You're terrible at anything else.

NYwhereITIS said:
you cant make up statistics and say 50% Americans are dumb and ignorant where you never met the 50% Americans you pus*y(thats over 100 mil Americans).
Wow, you're a bright one aren't you... fu*king dosile c*nt, idiot. If 90/100 Americans i meet are ignorant. Then 900/1000 should be roughly of the same ignorance, and 9000/100000 should also be roughly ignorant... Etc etc. This is common sense, and commonly accepted. You don't like think when people do polls they ask every person in the world, do you?

Jesus fu*king christ... There's this kind of like thing, they teach it you when you're like 4, it's called like... PERCENTAGES!

NYwhereITIS said:
You never step outside your country wigga. Harry Potter bi*ch wigga, someone post a picture of rancid's face, i wanna see if he got a thunderbolt on his forehead.

Go ahead and neg me pus*y, just shows you're a bi*ch boy who caught feelings when tryna defend your nation....online. Try joining the navy or something, let the Iranians kidnap you pussies again, Mr Bean's bi*ches
And could you please stop making alias's and talking the same nonsense. You just wrote a couple of paragraphs and said absoloubtly nothing... Now fu*k off and go shoot up a school, Americano.
 08-13-2007, 05:55 AM         #154
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
HAHAHAHA. You lose.

RUSSIA ALLIED WITH AMERICA, OH GOD, OH, HAHAHAHA, LMAO!!!!

What fu*king planet are you on? Russia and China are your biggest enemies out there, just waiting to smash your teeth in.

I mean seriously... What? I'm in shock. You just lost this whole argument... Russia, allied with America... Never heard such bollocks in my whole fu*king life... EVER!

What fu*king news stations are you watching!?!?! Russians and Chinese are the main 2 people after Americas crown.

Dosey yank

And every politician in Russia, right or left wing share this politicans views!
hes said it a few times now
 08-13-2007, 06:15 AM         #155
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYwhereITIS said:
rancid & his spicegirls.

You f*g**t British wigga any thread here that has 'British' on it, you'll defend your pus*y a.ss country like queen Elizabeth gave you her pus*y for couple of pounds to defend her land. and if i ever fly to your bi*ch country Ima make sure I'ma p!ss on that dead bi*ch Princess Diana's grave..and open up a dentist facility. Even the French don't like you yellow tooth pussies. All you do is generalize Americans and any other country on this forum. So what if we all speak english now? it was the british who went around, stealing land, raping Africa, k!lling American Indians, and torturing Asia to gain attention & spread your language, But it ain't the most used language, try beating Spanish and Mandarin first wigga. When it comes to your history, you criticize Americans when it comes to our history but you sugarcoat your pus*y country with only positive analyst on your history like 'genocide aboriginals and indians etc was a good thing'. Hopefully your sh*t of land called England would be flooded again soon. Go back licking Prince Harry pictures wigga. f*g**t sissie accents, yes your music is horrible along with Australian music too, both countries got homo artists trying to cross into our country radio waves with your wack music. Both got 'British history' on y'all flags.

**pisses on your flags**

you cant make up statistics and say 50% Americans are dumb and ignorant where you never met the 50% Americans you pus*y(thats over 100 mil Americans). You never step outside your country wigga. Harry Potter bi*ch wigga, someone post a picture of rancid's face, i wanna see if he got a thunderbolt on his forehead.

na she was pissed at a party......

and dentistry? we have free dental care till were 18 ffs cant ask for more than that.

and the french, yes as theyre notorious for being fond of other nations.

whoa whao whoa..killing american indians, do u mean native americans? as they have more in common with the welsh and spanish than they do indians, plus the american government commited a genocide both by actively hunting natives down and by starving them until tehy could get them in nice little pens. dont try and blur the line between british and american rule over there because im sure you will have heard of manifest destiny.

torturing asia? america nuked japan on 2 occasions when teh japs were attempting a surrender, but of course teh government needed a test field....

when has any1 said "genocide aboriginals etc was a good thing" (they would have poor grammar..)

alot of teh country is mountainous so :finger:

licking prince harry pictures? what the fu*k is he saying, its like hes just got anything british and put a few odd words next to them

this little c*nt sounds like a kid, really, or some one with a childs education. and the constant "wigga" u actuly think people would want 2 change their race...o wait jacko which way did he go again

and he just proved it ....mr bean..tahts the only british comedy that americans like him have seen

o and any1 who thinks say a geordie accent is "sissy" is an idiot (and using the word sissy implies something about yourself)

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 08-13-2007 at 06:17 AM..
 08-13-2007, 07:59 AM         #156
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was forced to live there i would blow my brains out with a high caliber bullet....oh wait thats not even possible over there
 10 years ago '05        #157
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
and i don't think anyone would bother cleaning up your remains either
 08-13-2007, 11:27 AM         #158
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
if i was forced to live there i would blow my brains out with a high caliber bullet....oh wait thats not even possible over there
well it is...but why would that be a good thing??
 10 years ago '06        #159
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 goodbiz said:
[COLOR="Red"]usa..usa .usa... all of you shut the hell up USA is running this bi*ch. you guys come to america and do some real sh*t.[/COLOR]

if your american and read this prop me...USA :applause:

n*ggas can get mad but it is what it is.
USA is falling slowly... china will be the next huge world power.

look at what's going on.

We already owe China billions of dollars and they could destroy the dollar at any point of time.

They are encouraging to abort female babies because the more males the larger occupational army they can have.

These fu*kers are patient and will wait a couple generations if they have to.. you think they will mind losing a couple hundred thousand troops when they have over 10 million?

Last edited by BTiZZLe; 08-13-2007 at 02:35 PM..
 08-13-2007, 03:16 PM         #160
halilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let them go
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago