NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2007, 03:36 PM         #121
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i dont expect a tedious list.... just wondering what kinds of funny things you will come up with

britian has a very flawed universal healthcare system (take notes from france or norway, btw i looked it up and some eastern european nations dont have universal healthcare) ....BBC try again, rigorous food safety regimes? hows foot and mouth treating you over there, are the british still scared to eat beef.....

im suprised you didnt say how a LOT of your taxes have gone towards the monarchy and how this figurehead is beneficial for you in some twisted way

rancid:
your fairytales about america cutting ties with the uk and england using their old allies to attack america are crzy.... the part about creating alliances with terrorist nations is even dumber !!!!!! stop with the ducktales kid, put the crackpipe down

these countries having alliances with america has next nothing to do with england, it actually probably has more to do with the billions of dollars in aid america gives to places like russia and india, or the economic benefits of being the greatest consumer of chinese goods ......
What are you talking you ignorant waste of oxygen?

If you can't comprehend that everyone of Americas allies excluding Canada is only allied with you because America is allied with us(Britain), then you're naive, or thick as fu*king sh*t.

The fact is. If America tried to test Britain, that's it, it's game over. Everyone of your enemies, and even our joint allies(whom will side with Britain) will blow the ever loving sh*t out of America.

It's that simple. And what the fu*k does buying Chinese goods or giving Russia money have to do with anything? They're the countries who want you wiped off the map, but restrain because they know Britain would jump in, and as such Europe and Australasia would also jump in.

Jesus, don't you have fu*king common sense whereever you're from? You inbred sub-human.
 08-11-2007, 03:41 PM         #122
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
The thing I don't get, and to all FOUR UK BX'ers (), answer this: if we're so hated by you people... why are you our ally? If you're so "big and better"... put 'em up. Simple as that.
Because it benefits us.

We ally ourselfs with you, and send a small number of troops to whatever random country you decide to invade, and you rob us oil in return.

It's really that simple. The connection benefits us. But it benefits you more than us.

Because if you said "Oi, Britain, fu*k off"... That's it, you're just food for all your enemies out their who wants to eat you. Britain would stop backing you, and as such all of Britains allies would take note and stop backing you. As most our allies are joint, but they all have more loyalty to Britain... And, well, they all want you exterminated as a super power, so they just wouldn't help you.

You know? The same way America sat on its arse for years throughout world war II, to let the British empire collapse. Similar scenario, nobody would jump to help you if you weren't allied with Britain.

As for oil, sh*t, we could just allie ourselfs with any number of super powers who'd happily carry on the stealing of oil for us:sick:
 08-11-2007, 03:43 PM         #123
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And is showtime in this thread, the same showtime you always loses in the Beef section of boxden... The earthworm jim looking guy?
 10 years ago '04        #124
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
What are you talking you ignorant waste of oxygen?

If you can't comprehend that everyone of Americas allies excluding Canada is only allied with you because America is allied with us(Britain), then you're naive, or thick as fu*king sh*t.

The fact is. If America tried to test Britain, that's it, it's game over. Everyone of your enemies, and even our joint allies(whom will side with Britain) will blow the ever loving sh*t out of America.

It's that simple. And what the fu*k does buying Chinese goods or giving Russia money have to do with anything? They're the countries who want you wiped off the map, but restrain because they know Britain would jump in, and as such Europe and Australasia would also jump in.

Jesus, don't you have fu*king common sense whereever you're from? You inbred sub-human.

youre a completely delusional moron rancid..... what are all of these wild a.ssumptions based on?

AMERICA AND BRITIAN WILL NEVER GO TO WAR AGAIN! why do you insist on this make believe bullsh*t.... you fu*king fairy....

"The fact is. If America tried to test Britain, that's it, it's game over. Everyone of your enemies, and even our joint allies(whom will side with Britain) will blow the ever loving sh*t out of America."
:rolleyes::rolleyes: come on you little british f*g boy, you honestly believe this sh*t

let me guess, the uk would then subcontract osama bin laden to blow up the white house and take their rightful place as rulers of the world...in return the uk would let all nations opposing israel to take it over... (because thats the only logical conclusion)... all of this would be created by the sequence of events after america decided to cut off ties with the uk, you are fu*king hilarious you lil c*nt

and stop saying "yours" when referring to america.... im not americano
 10 years ago '04        #125
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
And is showtime in this thread, the same showtime you always loses in the Beef section of boxden... The earthworm jim looking guy?
no im never in the "beef" section.... that is some other dude
 08-11-2007, 04:13 PM         #126
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
youre a completely delusional moron rancid..... what are all of these wild a.ssumptions based on?

AMERICA AND BRITIAN WILL NEVER GO TO WAR AGAIN! why do you insist on this make believe bullsh*t.... you fu*king fairy....

"The fact is. If America tried to test Britain, that's it, it's game over. Everyone of your enemies, and even our joint allies(whom will side with Britain) will blow the ever loving sh*t out of America."
:rolleyes::rolleyes: come on you little british f*g boy, you honestly believe this sh*t

let me guess, the uk would then subcontract osama bin laden to blow up the white house and take their rightful place as rulers of the world...in return the uk would let all nations opposing israel to take it over... (because thats the only logical conclusion)... all of this would be created by the sequence of events after america decided to cut off ties with the uk, you are fu*king hilarious you lil c*nt

and stop saying "yours" when referring to america.... im not americano
Firstly, i didn't start that American thing for no reason. Some other American c*nt mentioned how America would slap England in a war or something, i'm just breaking it down.

And i still stand by what i said, regardless of the fact you disagree.

Why's it so hard to fathom? EVERYONE hates America. And every allie America has apart from Canada is allied with England, and would side with England if it came to war.

It's really no deeper than that. Okay let me break it down like this. America went to war with Britain, automatically you have Russia and China on our side(to deny these 2 superpowers would not join in on the opportunity to take Americas throne is idiotic, so don't try). Then you also have the whole of Europe on our side... Because lets be honest, no European country would jump to the America side when they're in the middle of Britons and Russians. That'd be called suicide if they jumped to your aid.

Are you following yet... Anything you disagree with. You think Russians and Chinese would take your side when it wouldn't benefit them, or maybe you think Europeans would take your side, even though it's a blatant deathwish?

Right. So now we have Britain - Russia - China - Europe Vs America - Israel - Canada

Now we move onto do the Australians countries get involved. And considering most of their militaries are part of the British military, well yes... It's common sense that Australasia is on our side, as their militaries are already part of Britains military.

Right, you probably still disagree... Probably think Russians and Chinese would help you(when you're the only country stopping them coming into REAL power)... Probably still think Europe would help you, even though Britain and Russia would OBLITERATE them and have them on some French sh*t, surrendering left and right.

Right. So now it's Britain - Russia - China - Europe - Australasia Vs America - Israel - Canada.

But wait, there's more. The middle east see that because Israel is allied with America, Israel would then be the enemy of Britain - Russia - China - Europe - Australasia... And guess what? The middle east would jump the fu*k out of Israel.

I mean it's so basic. I can't believe i have to explain it to you because of how stupid you are.

If you still don't follow, and still don't believe such a scenario would happen, well you're just too stupid for words and need to off yourself.

And even if alot of countries within Europe or Australasia would refuse to join the war on the British side. You bet your life they wouldn't be stupid enough to even attempt to help the Americans.

Not to mention Mexico would take back the bottom half of America. They've been itching for that long for too long. Perfect opportunity.

This is all hypothetical, but you'd still be a fool to think if America went to war with Britain, something very similar would happen.
 10 years ago '04        #127
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
so is americas...yet they pay for theirs, the point is britain has a free health care system available to all. i cant imagine britain being a place where teh medically trained wont treat someone because they cant pay for it.

yes but alot do meaning war torn countries have free health care and the us still doesnt.

the bbc is always at odds with the government, (well since the introduction of other channels) yes teh bbc has got tht video of building 7 or w/e but it is still the most independent tv network there is showing material about 9/11 and the global powers "secret" news that other networks simply couldnt.

meh a small problem, as usual sensationalists do as they will. and no were not...and coming from a country that invented mcdonalds and factory farming....

its like saying why do you spend so much maintaining big ben or any other tourist attraction.

lol yes russia loves the us

and india is hardly a strong ally, their army is extremely low in comparison with the population and their caught up in defending themselves anyway.

and do u even know how much u owe china?
first, i dont owe china anything kid

second, im glad you like pumping money into the monarchies a.ss, have fun

third, im not americano, why are you saying "yours", i think one of americas worst flaws is there lack of healthcare... why are you telling me this?

fourth, BBC, it is better than all american news, but get real kid

fifth, my point was to show how nations like russia and india are allied with the usa, an alliance which has nothing to do with the UK, this was just a rebuttal to rancids idiocy about the us needing the uk for allies :rolleyes:..... i wonder what russia would choose, billions of dollars or some c*ckny accent f*gboy to sip tea with
 08-11-2007, 04:18 PM         #128
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
first, i dont owe china anything kid

second, im glad you like pumping money into the monarchies a.ss, have fun

third, im not americano, why are you saying "yours", i think one of americas worst flaws is there lack of healthcare... why are you telling me this?

fourth, BBC, it is better than all american news, but get real kid

fifth, my point was to show how nations like russia and india are allied with the usa, an alliance which has nothing to do with the UK, this was just a rebuttal to rancids idiocy about the us needing the uk for allies :rolleyes:..... i wonder what russia would choose, billions of dollars or some c*ckny accent f*gboy to sip tea with
HAHAHAHA. You lose.

RUSSIA ALLIED WITH AMERICA, OH GOD, OH, HAHAHAHA, LMAO!!!!

What fu*king planet are you on? Russia and China are your biggest enemies out there, just waiting to smash your teeth in.

I mean seriously... What? I'm in shock. You just lost this whole argument... Russia, allied with America... Never heard such bollocks in my whole fu*king life... EVER!

What fu*king news stations are you watching!?!?! Russians and Chinese are the main 2 people after Americas crown.

Dosey yank

And every politician in Russia, right or left wing share this politicans views!
 10 years ago '04        #129
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Firstly, i didn't start that American thing for no reason. Some other American c*nt mentioned how America would slap England in a war or something, i'm just breaking it down.

And i still stand by what i said, regardless of the fact you disagree.

Why's it so hard to fathom? EVERYONE hates America. And every allie America has apart from Canada is allied with England, and would side with England if it came to war.

It's really no deeper than that. Okay let me break it down like this. America went to war with Britain, automatically you have Russia and China on our side(to deny these 2 superpowers would not join in on the opportunity to take Americas throne is idiotic, so don't try). Then you also have the whole of Europe on our side... Because lets be honest, no European country would jump to the America side when they're in the middle of Britons and Russians. That'd be called suicide if they jumped to your aid.

Are you following yet... Anything you disagree with. You think Russians and Chinese would take your side when it wouldn't benefit them, or maybe you think Europeans would take your side, even though it's a blatant deathwish?

Right. So now we have Britain - Russia - China - Europe Vs America - Israel - Canada

Now we move onto do the Australians countries get involved. And considering most of their militaries are part of the British military, well yes... It's common sense that Australasia is on our side, as their militaries are already part of Britains military.

Right, you probably still disagree... Probably think Russians and Chinese would help you(when you're the only country stopping them coming into REAL power)... Probably still think Europe would help you, even though Britain and Russia would OBLITERATE them and have them on some French sh*t, surrendering left and right.

Right. So now it's Britain - Russia - China - Europe - Australasia Vs America - Israel - Canada.

But wait, there's more. The middle east see that because Israel is allied with America, Israel would then be the enemy of Britain - Russia - China - Europe - Australasia... And guess what? The middle east would jump the fu*k out of Israel.

I mean it's so basic. I can't believe i have to explain it to you because of how stupid you are.

If you still don't follow, and still don't believe such a scenario would happen, well you're just too stupid for words and need to off yourself.

And even if alot of countries within Europe or Australasia would refuse to join the war on the British side. You bet your life they wouldn't be stupid enough to even attempt to help the Americans.

Not to mention Mexico would take back the bottom half of America. They've been itching for that long for too long. Perfect opportunity.

This is all hypothetical, but you'd still be a fool to think if America went to war with Britain, something very similar would happen.
i hope you write a childrens story book.... :rolleyes:clown
 08-11-2007, 04:27 PM         #130
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i hope you write a childrens story book.... :rolleyes:clown
Wow, i wasn't expecting that type of reply.

Well done though, atleast you have a tad of creativity, better than the typical "paragraph" joke.

But you're an idiot who thinks Russia is allied with America, therefore you lost... AT LIFE!
 10 years ago '04        #131
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
HAHAHAHA. You lose.

RUSSIA ALLIED WITH AMERICA, OH GOD, OH, HAHAHAHA, LMAO!!!!

What fu*king planet are you on? Russia and China are your biggest enemies out there, just waiting to smash your teeth in.

I mean seriously... What? I'm in shock. You just lost this whole argument... Russia, allied with America... Never heard such bollocks in my whole fu*king life... EVER!

What fu*king news stations are you watching!?!?! Russians and Chinese are the main 2 people after Americas crown.

Dosey yank

And every politician in Russia, right or left wing share this politicans views!
ahahaha, so you put up a link of a drunken glory hound?

he said hes gonna send 10 million people to america so he can elect his own president......... the alliance is undeniable after the us bascially bribes them

correction bi*ch, you lost

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 08-11-2007 at 04:32 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #132
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Wow, i wasn't expecting that type of reply.

Well done though, atleast you have a tad of creativity, better than the typical "paragraph" joke.

But you're an idiot who thinks Russia is allied with America, therefore you lost... AT LIFE!
its hard to counter a hypothetical childrens story that you put together after watching drunk nobodies on youtube talking sh*t about george bush?
 08-11-2007, 04:31 PM         #133
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
its hard to counter a hypothetical childrens story that you put together after watching drunk nobodies on youtube talking sh*t about george bush?
YOU-THINK-RUSSIA-AND-AMERICA-ARE-ALLIES.

You lost at life. What point don't you understand, and why are you trying to neglect the fact you made one of, if not the stupidest posts Boxden has ever seen?
 10 years ago '04        #134
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
YOU-THINK-RUSSIA-AND-AMERICA-ARE-ALLIES.

You lost at life. What point don't you understand, and why are you trying to neglect the fact you made one of, if not the stupidest posts Boxden has ever seen?
i think america pays for russia compliance with many international security issues..... this is the alliance they have

back to writing childrens stories queer
 08-11-2007, 04:40 PM         #135
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i think america pays for russia compliance with many international security issues..... this is the alliance they have

back to writing childrens stories queer
You think Russia and America are allies
 10 years ago '06        #136
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
so what?
 10 years ago '04        #137
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You think Russia and America are allies
i think you are taking my comment out of context

(alliance: an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty or a formal agreement or treaty between two or more nations to cooperate for specific purposes.)

the usa and russia are both members or the g8, and have lots of communication... the usa has also sent them financial support....i dont think they are close allies, i dont even think the russian like the usa very much

but i dont think russia would want to attack the usa.. and they do have an alliance. this is all i meant

i think its time for you to retire, cus you just lost... again

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 08-11-2007 at 05:16 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #138
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
:rolleyes: another "who's country is better thread", how boring.

The fact is every country has it's positives and negatives. Likewise, there are ignorant people in every country (Just search through this forum, or even this very thread for proof). Saying things like "most Americans are ignorant" is extremely ignorant in itself. The citizens of one country are no better than the citizens of another one.
 10 years ago '06        #139
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Let's focus on the REAL issue here folks:

David Beckham left the UK and came here. Nostradamus couldn't see that one coming.
 08-11-2007, 06:38 PM         #140
AndyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Let's focus on the REAL issue here folks:

David Beckham left the UK and came here. Nostradamus couldn't see that one coming.
He actually left england for spain. And then left spain for america.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now