Aug 8 - 4,000 People a week trying to leave UK

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2007, 04:17 AM         #101
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heveweight said:
Oh great...another 10 page thread about which county is better.

Its quite simple really people.....Americans nobody likes you....the English, nobody likes you either
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 08-11-2007, 04:41 AM         #102
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
just hop on there nuts while your at it, homo

they havent cleared house, read my last post, they are afraid to answer it

.... excuse me for not knowing the uk has a form of "universal healthcare", thats why i asked the question.... but why do you have to wait 12 years to get to the dentist?....... it has many flaws (better than private healthcare, but with all those fu*king taxes you guys pay..... )

i am not anti-british, i dont like it when the british members of this forum take this pompous, ignorant attitude, but accuse other people of the same thing..... the irony is amazing

and about the whole world being allied with england and waiting for permission to attack the usa? (you should write a fantasy novel you fu*kin fairy)
are you fu*king kidding me rancid, england is nearly as hated as america... and NOBODY needs your permission, and realistically your nations will NEVER go to war again.... (sidenote: britian lost last time didnt they?)

so ill say again...

what is it that you guys think is so great about england again? what is your source of "patriotism"?

and, what good comes out of the MASSIVE amounts of taxes the brits pay? calcuo or rancid care to answer?

take your time........:rolleyes:
What an idiot you really are. I thought you said you lived in England or something... 12 years for the dentist? EVERYBODY gets FREE dental care and a checkup is a mandatory every 6 or so months.

As for the war thing, i'm entirely right in what i said. While you are right that England is hated by an immense number of nations. To ignore the fact that England is allied with a great number of countries would be stupid on your part. At the end of the day, England is allied with the whole of Europe, therefore your Russias etc can not launch an attack of any kind on America, because England would jump in for America, and as such the whole of Europe and Australiasa would jump in for England.

... Is the above true or fu*king false? You honestly think these countries would be your 'allies' if it weren't for the fact they're all Englands allies

And i don't have to give reasons as to why i love England. You still wouldn't understand if i did give reasons why I love England, the same way i can't understand how an American can love America, an Israeli can love Israel, or an Iraqi can love Iraq.

Also i agree that the disgustingly high tax prices are a waste. As do many people, one of the main reason people are fu*king off
 10 years ago '07        #103
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Even in canada we got high tax problems. Y'all check this out any country that u may think as a paradise got there own problem stickin' out there a.ss.....lol.
 10 years ago '07        #104
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all should take a rest with all the hatin' cos aint gonna change sh*t.. for real.
Holla.
 08-11-2007, 06:22 AM         #105
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
tweedle dum, if you read the post above your own, you would have seen rancid claim the uk is a great place........

you losers have cameras on every corner of the street, the queen runs you little docile f*g**ts, have fun paying nearly half of your income to that wh0orebag

what good comes out of your taxes? do you guys have universal health care? dental plans? (im laughing so hard typing that).....

england has its problems just like every other country,

btw, it doesnt help that you guys act like americas little followers internationally..... its quite disgusting
Firstly, he said he thought, key word THOUGHT, the UK is a great place. He never said "The UK is a great place" for everyone, he was speaking on himself.

Considering the cameras arent in Residential areas but in city centres, your arguement is floored.

The Queen is nothing more than a figurehead.

I pay like 20% tax, its really not THAT much and considering my currency is stronger, I still walk out with a nice amount

Yeah some of that Free Healthcare, we actually have hearts in this country and wont let another man die cause he cant afford health care. Not just out for some quick buck like you waste of spaces.

and please. That stereotype is so outdated its ridiculous. If we have Free Dental Care, why would we still have bad teeth? If you wanna talk about stereotypes, Im surprised your sausage fingers can even type anything.

You act like I have a control over my government. If Brown wants to kiss Bush's arse, then thats him. He sure as hell doesnt speak for the nation. I wouldnt p!ss on an American if their life depended on it.
 08-11-2007, 06:25 AM         #106
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $$$$$ MAN said:
funny, any1 ever notice how many of the u.s. cities are New something or like the state New York, alot is named after britains
Of course it is. England = The reason you exist.
 10 years ago '05        #107
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 SHOWTIME said:
they havent cleared house, read my last post, they are afraid to answer it
Firstly, that last post wasn't directed at me; that is, I wasn't asked any questions. I did take exception to something you said though, as it was so bizarre.

And that brings me to the second point; if I was "afraid to answer" your post, why did I quote you & "answer" you? Not only that, but you have even acknowledged that I answered you with the following segment of your post:

SHOWTIME said:
.... excuse me for not knowing the uk has a form of "universal healthcare", thats why i asked the question.... but why do you have to wait 12 years to get to the dentist?....... it has many flaws (better than private healthcare, but with all those fu*king taxes you guys pay..... )
.....so, nobody's answered you...yet you're dwelling on an answer?
I mean, really, if you're going to contradict yourself, you might want to think about not doing it in consecutive sentences.

And no, I still cannot fathom how one couldn't know Great Britain was the father of universal health care - well, anyone who is conscious that is. In any kind of research into universal health care, the fact is bound to make itself known rather quickly.
Furthermore, that you had the ignorance to question whether the UK has universal health care was even worse; why? Because not only do most developed nations in the world have universal health care, but every nation in Europe does.

SHOWTIME said:
so ill say again...

and, what good comes out of the MASSIVE amounts of taxes the brits pay? calcuo or rancid care to answer?

take your time........:rolleyes:
There's this thing, you might have heard of it although I can't be sure...it's called...wait for it...universal health care!

But let's just scroll back to page 2 a second to quote something that may be relevant:
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
The UK is expensive because of the taxes, which are rewarded accordingly - including the National Health service, including unbiased news broadcasts, including the most rigorous food safety regimes in the world etc.

Anyway, I don't suppose you want a tedious list of everything British taxes provide for, do you?
 08-11-2007, 12:15 PM         #108
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rancid, calcuoCuchicheo good times man. good times. Lmao.
 08-11-2007, 12:58 PM         #109
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't be bothered arguing with ignorant and arrogant Americans anymore.

I'll let rancid and calcuo deal with them.
 08-11-2007, 01:08 PM         #110
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
tweedle dum, if you read the post above your own, you would have seen rancid claim the uk is a great place........

you losers have cameras on every corner of the street, the queen runs you little docile f*g**ts, have fun paying nearly half of your income to that wh0orebag

what good comes out of your taxes? do you guys have universal health care? dental plans? (im laughing so hard typing that).....

england has its problems just like every other country,

btw, it doesnt help that you guys act like americas little followers internationally..... its quite disgusting
say where your from or shut your mouth.

no not every corner, plus nobody "obeys" them, ive picked up right under an active cam, no1 gives a sh*t little kids round here climb em and smahs em up

again you need 2 realise, we arnet like canadians or yanks we are british and that gives you something different

yes every1 gets free healthcaremand free dental till they're 18.

again "you guys" you are confusing us with our "leaders"
 08-11-2007, 01:10 PM         #111
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
I cant wait till your little bi*ch a.ss country talks sh*t. Then we can go over there and fu*king kick the sh*t out of you. Then rub that sh*t in your face.
lmao ye just like every other empire/nation that has tried and failed to take over the uk,

the very fact your army needed british troops 2 f!ght in urban conflicts disproves your "point"

it just wouldnt happen- we dont know how 2 give up over here
 08-11-2007, 01:13 PM         #112
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Thats cool. YOu dont have to like us. But if we go to war. You dont stand a fu*kin chance bro. I dont care who it is. Even Rancid and the other UK people should and probably know this. Its a pissing contest and we have a better prostate.
again you dont seem 2 understand, if by some way u managed to take over the uk (which would never happen) you would tehn be f!ghting against the people (you would loose) plus americans seem oblivious to the fact that britain still has many old allies, wheras america have............
 08-11-2007, 01:23 PM         #113
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
again you dont seem 2 understand, if by some way u managed to take over the uk (which would never happen) you would tehn be f!ghting against the people (you would loose) plus americans seem oblivious to the fact that britain still has many old allies, wheras america have............
America has no one. That's what they don't realise lmao. They're oblivious to the fact that we're keeping them afloat, acting like we need their help for anything other than oil, like we couldn't just have some other next power go rob it for us

If they broke apart from Britain and tried to incite any sort of war with us, they'd have no one, and we'd have everyone riding for us.

It'd be like 500 countries on one

Russia, Europe, China, Australasia etc etc. Hell, even the 'terrorist' countries would ride for us on this one, just so they can get Israel back:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #114
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
There's this thing, you might have heard of it although I can't be sure...it's called...wait for it...universal health care!

But let's just scroll back to page 2 a second to quote something that may be relevant:

Anyway, I don't suppose you want a tedious list of everything British taxes provide for, do you?
The UK is expensive because of the taxes, which are rewarded accordingly - including the National Health service, including unbiased news broadcasts, including the most rigorous food safety regimes in the world etc.
i dont expect a tedious list.... just wondering what kinds of funny things you will come up with

britian has a very flawed universal healthcare system (take notes from france or norway, btw i looked it up and some eastern european nations dont have universal healthcare) ....BBC try again, rigorous food safety regimes? hows foot and mouth treating you over there, are the british still scared to eat beef.....

im suprised you didnt say how a LOT of your taxes have gone towards the monarchy and how this figurehead is beneficial for you in some twisted way

rancid:
your fairytales about america cutting ties with the uk and england using their old allies to attack america are crzy.... the part about creating alliances with terrorist nations is even dumber !!!!!! stop with the ducktales kid, put the crackpipe down

these countries having alliances with america has next nothing to do with england, it actually probably has more to do with the billions of dollars in aid america gives to places like russia and india, or the economic benefits of being the greatest consumer of chinese goods ......
 10 years ago '04        #115
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:

no not every corner, plus nobody "obeys" them, ive picked up right under an active cam, no1 gives a sh*t little kids round here climb em and smahs em up
are your parents cousins by any chance?:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #116
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
The thing I don't get, and to all FOUR UK BX'ers (), answer this: if we're so hated by you people... why are you our ally? If you're so "big and better"... put 'em up. Simple as that.
 08-11-2007, 03:06 PM         #117
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
are your parents cousins by any chance?:rolleyes:
na brother and sister mate.
 08-11-2007, 03:11 PM         #118
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
The thing I don't get, and to all FOUR UK BX'ers (), answer this: if we're so hated by you people... why are you our ally? If you're so "big and better"... put 'em up. Simple as that.
this has already been explained, the alliance of britain and america is beneficial for both parties, but if britain were no longer in cahoots with the us do u think the us would be safe in the international community? they certainly wouldnt be able to do half the stuff they have done and would have to cease what they are doing now, or let me guess the us could take china and russia together right? then you would jus blo da hel out of whats left

when did anyone state britain is bigger?
 08-11-2007, 03:30 PM         #119
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
i dont expect a tedious list.... just wondering what kinds of funny things you will come up with

britian has a very flawed universal healthcare system (take notes from france or norway, btw i looked it up and some eastern european nations dont have universal healthcare) ....BBC try again, rigorous food safety regimes? hows foot and mouth treating you over there, are the british still scared to eat beef.....

im suprised you didnt say how a LOT of your taxes have gone towards the monarchy and how this figurehead is beneficial for you in some twisted way

rancid:
your fairytales about america cutting ties with the uk and england using their old allies to attack america are crzy.... the part about creating alliances with terrorist nations is even dumber !!!!!! stop with the ducktales kid, put the crackpipe down

these countries having alliances with america has next nothing to do with england, it actually probably has more to do with the billions of dollars in aid america gives to places like russia and india, or the economic benefits of being the greatest consumer of chinese goods ......
so is americas...yet they pay for theirs, the point is britain has a free health care system available to all. i cant imagine britain being a place where teh medically trained wont treat someone because they cant pay for it.

yes but alot do meaning war torn countries have free health care and the us still doesnt.

the bbc is always at odds with the government, (well since the introduction of other channels) yes teh bbc has got tht video of building 7 or w/e but it is still the most independent tv network there is showing material about 9/11 and the global powers "secret" news that other networks simply couldnt.

meh a small problem, as usual sensationalists do as they will. and no were not...and coming from a country that invented mcdonalds and factory farming....

its like saying why do you spend so much maintaining big ben or any other tourist attraction.

lol yes russia loves the us

and india is hardly a strong ally, their army is extremely low in comparison with the population and their caught up in defending themselves anyway.

and do u even know how much u owe china?
 08-11-2007, 03:32 PM         #120
AndyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much bollucks in this thread, can't believe I just read it all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy