Aug 8 - 4,000 People a week trying to leave UK

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2007, 03:14 PM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
rancid and scorp are sad lil bi*ches

at least you dont deny that your a pathetic hate-monger rancid you dirty little bi*ch (applies to his little british f*gboy buddies that replied as well)

ahaha, all of europe hates you, so does most of the rest of the WORLD you bunch of pasty lil pricks......

what is it that you guys think is so great about england again? what is your source of "patriotism"?

your country has been on a very steady decline since it lost india, now the immigrants have your people scared to go outside, its quite ironic, and just as funny
Will anwser questions when you let me know which nation you hail from.
 08-10-2007, 03:14 PM         #82
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
tweedle dum, if you read the post above your own, you would have seen rancid claim the uk is a great place........

you losers have cameras on every corner of the street, the queen runs you little docile f*g**ts, have fun paying nearly half of your income to that wh0orebag

what good comes out of your taxes? do you guys have universal health care? dental plans? (im laughing so hard typing that).....

england has its problems just like every other country,

btw, it doesnt help that you guys act like americas little followers internationally..... its quite disgusting
Will anwser questions when you let me know which nation you hail from.
 08-10-2007, 03:17 PM         #83
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
tweedle dum, if you read the post above your own, you would have seen rancid claim the uk is a great place........

you losers have cameras on every corner of the street, the queen runs you little docile f*g**ts, have fun paying nearly half of your income to that wh0orebag

what good comes out of your taxes? do you guys have universal health care? dental plans? (im laughing so hard typing that).....

england has its problems just like every other country,

btw, it doesnt help that you guys act like americas little followers internationally..... its quite disgusting

You are not J-Road are you?

Anyway you are stupid as fu*k.
 08-10-2007, 03:27 PM         #84
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suck my bloke bi*ch .. . USA is the greatest nation in the world!
 08-10-2007, 04:01 PM         #85
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
Suck my bloke bi*ch .. . USA is the greatest nation in the world!

Shuttup f*g**t.
 10 years ago '06        #86
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I cant wait till your little bi*ch a.ss country talks sh*t. Then we can go over there and fu*king kick the sh*t out of you. Then rub that sh*t in your face.
 08-10-2007, 04:26 PM         #87
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
I cant wait till your little bi*ch a.ss country talks sh*t. Then we can go over there and fu*king kick the sh*t out of you. Then rub that sh*t in your face.

Your soldiers will die if you entered Britain.

I aint ethnic British but some of you yank motherfu*kers step on this ground I will cut off the heads of every american I see.

Americans are the only group of people I could k!ll with no regrets.

Most of you are scum.
 10 years ago '04        #88
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
 SignalSoldier said:
4 hours have passed and not one American has been on here making negative comments about the UK. If this was a reversal and the article was about America the hate America fanboys would have been here in force. Just wanted to point that out.
i got love for the UK...never been but i'd love to. the women have s3xy accents.

Exodus X13 said:

Most of you are scum.
^ idiot.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 08-10-2007 at 04:30 PM..
 08-10-2007, 04:40 PM         #89
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

I aint ethnic British but some of you yank motherfu*kers step on this ground I will cut off the heads of every american I see.

Most of you are scum.
 08-10-2007, 04:48 PM         #90
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny, any1 ever notice how many of the u.s. cities are New something or like the state New York, alot is named after britains
 10 years ago '06        #91
Sammyboi22 
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:

Most of you are scum.
Thats cool. YOu dont have to like us. But if we go to war. You dont stand a fu*kin chance bro. I dont care who it is. Even Rancid and the other UK people should and probably know this. Its a pissing contest and we have a better prostate.
 08-10-2007, 05:02 PM         #92
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you dared attempt to attack Great Britain you would be nowhere.

Every single armed country in the world would attack you.
 08-10-2007, 05:14 PM         #93
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Thats cool. YOu dont have to like us. But if we go to war. You dont stand a fu*kin chance bro. I dont care who it is. Even Rancid and the other UK people should and probably know this. Its a pissing contest and we have a better prostate.
You fu*king uneducated d*ckhead.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Are you serious? While you might have a point that my goverment follows yours at current moment.

... To even suggest America would have the stomach to even so much as speak badly on Britain, i mean it's just ridiculous.

You do realise Britain is pretty much the only reason America is still standing, right?

All your allies are down to the fact you're allies with Britain. If Britain distanced itself from America, you'd have no allies left, other than Canada.

Seriously; Why do you think the Russians or chinese haven't blown you to pieces? It's because you're allies with Britain, and Britain is allied with half of the world and all of Europe... Therefore they understand they can't touch you, because Bush would call my goverment, and Britain would set it's fu*king dogs on 'em!

If we broke ties, that's it, America is gone... BOOM! You'd have nukes coming at you from all over the fu*king globe. Nobody likes you, there's thousands of countries sat around just waiting for Britain to tell you to fu*k off so they have the green light to smack your jaw to peices

Not to mention Britain has submarines floating around with nukes just waiting for some little pus*y military like Americas to try and punch above it's weight.

Try to test us, we wouldn't even have to f!ght ourselfs. Just send 95% of the globe after you, they've been waiting for permission.

And don't get this post mistaken for Anti-Yank-ism... I'm just letting you know the real scenario. While i won't deny Britain is dependant on America in many ways, and the British-American connection is beneficial to Britain.... For you to be ignorant to the fact we're your bodyguard, i mean it's just ridiculous.

I mean damn, you're setting the bar pretty high for stupidity right now
 10 years ago '06        #94
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
Canada > *
 08-10-2007, 06:53 PM         #95
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtime 17. said:
^^^ keep type-f!ghtin u tea drinkin byitch

evvvvverybody hates the uk and is tryin to leave
Leaving a country does not mean you hate the UK, you fu*king fool.

I'm planning to leave England and head out to live in some foreign country, why, because my goverment are complete c*nts.

Not because i dislike England.

And if i lived in America i'd leave that too, because your goverment are also c*nts. Difference is Brits have sense to realise it, Americans don't.

Now go get a passport yanky
 10 years ago '06        #96
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
lmao at Rancid and Calcuo cleaning house...
 08-10-2007, 07:31 PM         #97
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
usa all day everyday
 10 years ago '06        #98
Sammyboi22 
space
space
 Lay said:
No one is cleaning house son. Everyne is just throwing random a.ss thought out.
 10 years ago '04        #99
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Lay said:
just hop on there nuts while your at it, homo

they havent cleared house, read my last post, they are afraid to answer it

.... excuse me for not knowing the uk has a form of "universal healthcare", thats why i asked the question.... but why do you have to wait 12 years to get to the dentist?....... it has many flaws (better than private healthcare, but with all those fu*king taxes you guys pay..... )

i am not anti-british, i dont like it when the british members of this forum take this pompous, ignorant attitude, but accuse other people of the same thing..... the irony is amazing

and about the whole world being allied with england and waiting for permission to attack the usa? (you should write a fantasy novel you fu*kin fairy)
are you fu*king kidding me rancid, england is nearly as hated as america... and NOBODY needs your permission, and realistically your nations will NEVER go to war again.... (sidenote: britian lost last time didnt they?)

so ill say again...

what is it that you guys think is so great about england again? what is your source of "patriotism"?

and, what good comes out of the MASSIVE amounts of taxes the brits pay? calcuo or rancid care to answer?

take your time........:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #100
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
Oh great...another 10 page thread about which county is better.

Its quite simple really people.....Americans nobody likes you....the English, nobody likes you either

Last edited by heveweight; 08-11-2007 at 03:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy