Aug 8 - 4,000 People a week trying to leave UK

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2007, 11:05 PM         #61
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I cant remember if he created alternating current or the other one.

Nikola Tesla, the 1 the gov. destroyed took his inventions and left broke, but go to niagra falls and look at his statue that says that is the 1st powerstation
 08-09-2007, 11:35 PM         #62
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats crazy about this whole thread (and a host of others like it) is that the word "idiot" and "ignorant" is thrown around a lot ....yet over and over and over again its the exact same members arguing with each other again and again and again. "America blah blah blah", "England blah blah blah" " My c*ck is bigger", "No mine is" in the exact same type of threads week in and week out.

Now who's ignorant and who's and the idiot? Grow up gentlemen

*sigh*

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 08-09-2007 at 11:36 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #63
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
THE BRITISH ARE COMMING REPEAT THE BRITiSH AS COMING
 10 years ago '04        #64
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
Because Australia is a waste land and filled with descendants of ex-convicts.

You're nothing but a piss-poor copy of New Zealand. Slap yourself roo-shagger
"youre"... i didnt know i was australian for pointing out the prejudice...... typical of a british guy on bx though

randic and a few others are making comments on the behalf of england that makes you guys look

- ignorant(massive sweeping generalisations about the USA, thats 330 million people you havent met smartass),

- pompous (you guys think england is so great, whats so great about it? the queen keeping you guys under her thumb? the fact that ALL your neighbours despise you????)

- nationalistic ( quick to deny that there are major problems in the uk like being major police state, and fu*ked up immigration)

- prejudice (insulting all australians, roo shagger was funny, but you guys are excessive with the hatemongering)
 08-10-2007, 04:03 AM         #65
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

this is an example of a dumb aussie

there are many like him
 08-10-2007, 05:16 AM         #66
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
"youre"... i didnt know i was australian for pointing out the prejudice...... typical of a british guy on bx though

randic and a few others are making comments on the behalf of england that makes you guys look

- ignorant(massive sweeping generalisations about the USA, thats 330 million people you havent met smartass),

- pompous (you guys think england is so great, whats so great about it? the queen keeping you guys under her thumb? the fact that ALL your neighbours despise you????)

- nationalistic ( quick to deny that there are major problems in the uk like being major police state, and fu*ked up immigration)

- prejudice (insulting all australians, roo shagger was funny, but you guys are excessive with the hatemongering)
You stupid Frence, Welsh, Irish, Australian, Pretend-yank... Were you kicked in your fu*king skull as a child?

Quick to deny problems in the UK like the police state. Did you even read my responses int his thread, eediot beetch? My main argument for why people are leaving was because i said Britos realised we were 90% a police state!

Ignorant? For saying that more than 1/2 of Americans are ignorant? Ha! Of course they are, i don't have to meet the entire population to realise this. Only 10% of America owns a passport, let alone uses it... That's ample proof for what i'm saying.

Pompous? I sure do think England is great. And so what if Englands neighbours dislike us... You're acting like that's out of the norm? Everyone hates surrounding countries. Australia - NZ, England-Scotland-Wales-Ireland, Britain-France, America-Canada-Mexico, Etc etc. It's normal to dislike neighbouring countries, it's called patriosm, fu*k-head.

Prejudice? Sure am, against select countries. Again i don't really see your point, 'hate mongering', you act like disliking certain countries is out of the norm.

I ask you what fairytale you're living in?
 08-10-2007, 06:28 AM         #67
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ people too scared to disclose their nationality because they know they are from some waste country.

I dont ever remember seeing a uk poster say the Uk was an amazing place or that it isnt a police state
 08-10-2007, 07:12 AM         #68
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
lmao @ people too scared to disclose their nationality because they know they are from some waste country.

I dont ever remember seeing a uk poster say the Uk was an amazing place or that it isnt a police state
I know lmao. That's the saddest part, the fact this Showtime guy is too embarassed to actually put his location on the forum. But yet he'll happily announce every country he's been too if it makes his flawed-arguments look more factual
 10 years ago '05        #69
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:

Its a country full of wanna know everything people... Like u two f*g**ts just type like ur theory's matter It dont... To me in all realty i think u two clowns either broke a.ss hell or just some computers nerds... Only posrs i see is hate to america... If were so ignorant why comment and talk to us? Makes no sense... And comeon man, why the tough attitude like ur going to do something.... Only reason u people type crazy things like u do is because we would never see each other thats not COOL... And im not responding to u anymore... Would be a waste of time that u can waste allday
 08-10-2007, 08:21 AM         #70
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Its a country full of wanna know everything people... Like u two f*g**ts just type like ur theory's matter It dont... To me in all realty i think u two clowns either broke a.ss hell or just some computers nerds... Only posrs i see is hate to america... If were so ignorant why comment and talk to us? Makes no sense... And comeon man, why the tough attitude like ur going to do something.... Only reason u people type crazy things like u do is because we would never see each other thats not COOL... And im not responding to u anymore... Would be a waste of time that u can waste allday

Firstly, you spoke to me. I didnt speak to you.

I dont care what you think of me, you thought Iraqi soldiers were in Afgahnistan. Your opinions hold no weight.

Tough attitude? I fail to see in my post, where a "tough attitude" is. I know you wont but please do point this out to me.

Good, dont respond to me. You were the person who spoke to me, not the other way round son.

fu*king wasteman
 08-10-2007, 08:38 AM         #71
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Benjamin Franklin. Discovered how to harness electricity. Thomas Edison discovered how to create the light bulb. And I cant remember if he created alternating current or the other one. THe creators of televisions are still debatable but im pretty sure that the patent goes to ()
Bill gates did some pretty impressive sh*t unless you suck c*ck and like to run Apple. America has done more than you think.

And R A N C I D. You dont know me. I didnt attack you mom like that. My moms all I have dude. You dont need to bring her in with your internet hate for me. Or your hate for america. We could blow your country apart with one bomb and then fu*k your sisters and mothers. Im not gonna make some threat about kicking the sh*t outta you. It doesnt make sense. Ill never see you. But you dont have to bring mothers into this. its not even in the same context.

Oh yeah. DDT. Thats also american bi*ch.
u lost all credibility by saying "invented electricity"

and no u didnt invent the telephone.

bill gates stole/borrowed software from one of his friends, made a deal with ibm and the rest is history.

ye but the bombers would probably miss n get france :applause:

how if you bombed them all, and the little kids getin emotional now.
 08-10-2007, 09:24 AM         #72
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:

This thread turned into a mess because some aussie fassie posted in here.
 10 years ago '05        #73
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Sammyboi22 said:
Benjamin Franklin. Discovered how to harness electricity. Thomas Edison discovered how to create the light bulb. And I cant remember if he created alternating current or the other one. THe creators of televisions are still debatable but im pretty sure that the patent goes to ()
Bill gates did some pretty impressive sh*t unless you suck c*ck and like to run Apple. America has done more than you think.
Franklin was a forerunner in researching electricity; but there were those who came before him like Girolamo Cardano, an Italian, & William Gilbert, an Englishman.
Dalibard, a Frenchman, conducted what would become Franklin's alleged "kite" experiment before Franklin did, upon the latter publishing such a proposal. This is the "harnessing" you speak of, correct?

And there were all sorts of others who played notable roles in our current understanding & utilisation of electricity like the Italians Volta & Galvani & the Frenchman Ampere etc

Edison created the lightbulb. Volta created the battery. Again, do you wish to thank Italians?

You see, where your whole point of view fails is that on YOUR side, you suggested the world thank Americans for electricity...whereas on MY side, the world need not thank any country's nationals in particular - now tell me, which take seems more appropriate?

Farnsworth may have made the first electric television; but, as I already stated, John Logie Baird created the first working television. Furthermore, a number of inventors, including the aforementioned Russian Zworykin & other non-Americans, had analysed & proposed their findings regarding such an invention. Do you think Farnsworth could have got anywhere without them? So when will Scotland, Russia, Hungary & Japan etc be receiving their hand-written declarations of thanks from the world? After all, that's what their people deserve by your own "logic".

lol@having to just throw Bill Gates out there. Should the world thank Americans for Bill Gates? Do you REALLY believe you - no, not the next man, YOU - deserve credit for the achievements of Bill Gates?

And let's just make it clear; YOU have been throwing American names & so-called American "inventions" out there on a whim. Yet I could sit here & name inventor after inventor, invention after invention, & demand that you "thank us later"; as that would be unbelievably petty, I wouldn't indulge in it, but understand that it would outstrip everything you could possibly claim by FAR.

You already conceded the telephone; you may as well do the same with the rest of it.

It really is sad though, that you ACTUALLY believe(d) things that are simply not fact &, perhaps worse still, show a willful ignorance towards the rest of the world & centuries of human achievement.
 08-10-2007, 09:56 AM         #74
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^

You send them back to school Calcuo.
 08-10-2007, 10:47 AM         #75
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's alot of Brits heading down Australia, most of them escaping their British weather.
 08-10-2007, 10:53 AM         #76
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at all the hate in this thread. Especially from that Aussie ex-convict fu*k wit. Shouldn't you be out dragging shackles and hunting crocodiles, Brit-slave?

Australian music better than British music, never heard such garbage in my life. Kyle Minogue doesn't count as music you dosile twat.

As for the Americans banging on. No Brits are leaving for America so you lot need to shut up.

And the number of cowboys leaving America would be much higher if you weren't all closed minded, ignorants who don't leave your own states, let alone your own country.

Did you guys even read the article? This means British people win. Because we have the sense to get out of our ever-increasing police state.

Why call Australians convicts where all the convicts migrated from Britain to Australia, and all have British ancestry..you're speaking for the 'white Australians' you know the ones with 'british ancestry' your brothers & sisters in blood.........
 08-10-2007, 11:23 AM         #77
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
Why call Australians convicts where all the convicts migrated from Britain to Australia, and all have British ancestry..you're speaking for the 'white Australians' you know the ones with 'british ancestry' your brothers & sisters in blood.........
Are you stupid? Australians obviously mean white Australians... Do you even know how low the number of aboriginals is?

It's like me talking about Americans, obviously i'm not referring to the native Americans.

It's pretty basic stuff.

And no they aren't my brothers and sisters in blood... You fu*king moron.
 10 years ago '04        #78
SHOWTIME 
space
space
rancid and scorp are sad lil bi*ches

at least you dont deny that your a pathetic hate-monger rancid you dirty little bi*ch (applies to his little british f*gboy buddies that replied as well)

ahaha, all of europe hates you, so does most of the rest of the WORLD you bunch of pasty lil pricks......

what is it that you guys think is so great about england again? what is your source of "patriotism"?

your country has been on a very steady decline since it lost india, now the immigrants have your people scared to go outside, its quite ironic, and just as funny
 10 years ago '04        #79
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
tweedle dum, if you read the post above your own, you would have seen rancid claim the uk is a great place........

you losers have cameras on every corner of the street, the queen runs you little docile f*g**ts, have fun paying nearly half of your income to that wh0orebag

what good comes out of your taxes? do you guys have universal health care? dental plans? (im laughing so hard typing that).....

england has its problems just like every other country,

btw, it doesnt help that you guys act like americas little followers internationally..... its quite disgusting
 10 years ago '05        #80
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 SHOWTIME said:
what good comes out of your taxes? do you guys have universal health care? dental plans? (im laughing so hard typing that).....
Britain was the first nation to ever institute universal health care; & yes, it continues to this day.

Be serious.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-10-2007 at 03:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago