Aug 8 - 4,000 People a week trying to leave UK

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2007, 11:11 AM         #41
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
NO LIFE AT ALL.... AS soon as i seen this thread i knew u was going to be in here posting bull.... It seems like u just a mad little guy... And u take all your time to argue over the net
NO LIFE AT ALL.... AS soon as i replied i knew u was going to be in here posting bull.... It seems like u just a mad little guy... And u take all your time to follow me around boxden to tell me i'm argueing over the net, while doing the same thing

And aren't you that dirty c*nting Israeli-supporting c*cksucker? I've put you in your place so many times that it's not even funny, and you still carry on coming back and making a complete twat of yourself.

I mean seriously, your parents should both of fu*king offed themselfs just for concieving you. Your entire fu*king existance disgusts me, you filthy vermin scumbag
 10 years ago '05        #42
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 r a n c i d said:
NO LIFE AT ALL.... AS soon as i replied i knew u was going to be in here posting bull.... It seems like u just a mad little guy... And u take all your time to follow me around boxden to tell me i'm argueing over the net, while doing the same thing

And aren't you that dirty c*nting Israeli-supporting c*cksucker? I've put you in your place so many times that it's not even funny, and you still carry on coming back and making a complete twat of yourself.

I mean seriously, your parents should both of fu*king offed themselfs just for concieving you. Your entire fu*king existance disgusts me, you filthy vermin scumbag

So u sending me hate and writing this crazy bull does what Geta life clown... U take this internet sh*t to the head... Little boy i dont care about ur lame a.ss over there mad cause only an idiot would have the same views as u.
U post in almost every political thread so it would be hard to miss u clown.. U actually make U.K. people look so dumb... All u do is say americans ignorant when u have no education or money... U SIT ON HERE ALLDAY AT UR MOTHERS HOUSE k!ll URSELF
 08-09-2007, 11:45 AM         #43
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
So u sending me hate and writing this crazy bull does what Geta life clown... U take this internet sh*t to the head... Little boy i dont care about ur lame a.ss over there mad cause only an idiot would have the same views as u.
U post in almost every political thread so it would be hard to miss u clown.. U actually make U.K. people look so dumb... All u do is say americans ignorant when u have no education or money... U SIT ON HERE ALLDAY AT UR MOTHERS HOUSE k!ll URSELF
All you do is keep telling me how mad i am, and how i take everything to heart(both being false, but that's irrelivent)... YOU are the one running around boxden-stalking me

Look, at the end of the day... Americans are ignorant.

As for education and money, i have plenty of both. And so what if i use my computer alot at my 'MOTHERS HOUSE'... Is that supposed to be offensive? Like living with your family is something negative I'm sorry, i'll just conform to societies silly concept of upping and leaving your parents house with insufficient funds as soon as i'm legal to do so, just for the sake of being 'normal':sick:

And if i'm making the UK people look dumb in YOUR opinion, then i'm quite happy. Because it's evident you know fu*k-all about anything... I've owned Goldfish that have shown more intelligence than you
 10 years ago '04        #44
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
how come so many (not all) british people on this forum come across as ignorant, pompous, misinformed, nationalistic fools.....

the prejudice remarks towards aussies are hilarious, you kids are nothng but pathetic hatemongers
 08-09-2007, 03:07 PM         #45
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
how come so many (not all) british people on this forum come across as ignorant, pompous, misinformed, nationalistic fools.....

the prejudice remarks towards aussies are hilarious, you kids are nothng but pathetic hatemongers
Because Australia is a waste land and filled with descendants of ex-convicts.

You're nothing but a piss-poor copy of New Zealand. Slap yourself roo-shagger
 10 years ago '04        #46
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
What's wrong with the ways Brits speak. Atleast guys out here know how to speak through their mouth as apposed to their noses
what the hell do u mean by that?
are u talkin about some spanish speaking countries?
 08-09-2007, 05:00 PM         #47
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goodbiz said:
[COLOR="Red"]usa..usa .usa... all of you shut the hell up USA is running this bi*ch. you guys come to america and do some real sh*t.[/COLOR]

if your american and read this prop me...USA :applause:

n*ggas can get mad but it is what it is.
What are you 12 years old. You're one of the reasons why foreigners think everyone in the US is an a**hole.
 10 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
 $h0wtym3 said:
What are you 12 years old. You're one of the reasons why foreigners think everyone in the US is an a**hole.
Who gives a fu*k what they think.
 08-09-2007, 05:27 PM         #49
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at all the hate in this thread. Especially from that Aussie ex-convict fu*k wit. Shouldn't you be out dragging shackles and hunting crocodiles, Brit-slave?

Australian music better than British music, never heard such garbage in my life. Kyle Minogue doesn't count as music you dosile twat.

As for the Americans banging on. No Brits are leaving for America so you lot need to shut up.

And the number of cowboys leaving America would be much higher if you weren't all closed minded, ignorants who don't leave your own states, let alone your own country.

Did you guys even read the article? This means British people win. Because we have the sense to get out of our ever-increasing police state.

Why would we want to leave America? Shortcomings and all that aside, it's still better here than anywhere else in the world. The US is far from perfect but I'm proud to say that I'm an American. It's only sad that only the negative aspects are pointed out while the good goes unseen.
 08-09-2007, 05:34 PM         #50
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Look, at the end of the day... Americans are ignorant.
Maybe, some. Maybe a lot more than I'm willing to admit. But all? No by far. Remember, rancid, lumping and generalizing is just as ignorant as any other ignorant practice...and for the record, I respect your opinion more than a lot of other posters on here because you speak sense.

With that said...all the hate flying around in here in all directions...I'm about ready to take up a serious drug habit and retire to my own world

NOW who's with me?
 10 years ago '05        #51
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 VirginiaHustler said:
it's still better here than anywhere else in the world.
USA, USA, USA.

It's sad that some Americans really believe their nation outstrips the rest of the world. It's all well & good being "proud" of your nation or whatnot, but when you are willfully ignorant to the world at large, you are simply an idiot. There are countless nations with similar living standards & rights as the United States, & there are those which better the US in both departments.

Be serious.

As for this "the good goes unseen" - what "good"?
Democracy? The world is aware that the US fashions itself as a democratic nation.
Human rights? The world is aware that the US fashions itself as a supporter of basic human rights.
The American Dream? The world is aware that the US fashions itself as the land where dreams are realised.
Equality for all ethnicities? The world is aware that the US fashions itself as a "melting pot".

These are all givens; however, actions which contradict said fashioning are not, hence the airtime they receive.

So...what is this "unseen good" you speak of?

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-09-2007 at 06:34 PM..
 08-09-2007, 06:39 PM         #52
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Maybe, some. Maybe a lot more than I'm willing to admit. But all? No by far. Remember, rancid, lumping and generalizing is just as ignorant as any other ignorant practice...and for the record, I respect your opinion more than a lot of other posters on here because you speak sense.

With that said...all the hate flying around in here in all directions...I'm about ready to take up a serious drug habit and retire to my own world

NOW who's with me?
Honestly i'm not saying all Americans are ignorant. But i went to school. And if i say Americans are ignorant, that can be anything from 50-100 % of Americans.

And i'm sorry, but 50% of America are easily ignorants. I'm sorry if that offends you, but i've gathered these information from meeting Americans... Whats worst is the ones i meet are the supposed less-ignorant people who travel:wow:

I mean apologies. But more than half your population are ignorants, and this is fact all non-Americans will co-sign.

You can say Brits whine, true, i'll admit that. But truth is Americans in GENERAL are ignorant:banghead:
 08-09-2007, 06:40 PM         #53
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VirginiaHustler said:
Why would we want to leave America? Shortcomings and all that aside, it's still better here than anywhere else in the world. The US is far from perfect but I'm proud to say that I'm an American. It's only sad that only the negative aspects are pointed out while the good goes unseen.
I doubt you've ever left America you ignorant stereotypical c*nt. Better than where? LMAO. You're the biggest police state in the western world along with Britain.

You dosile prick
 08-09-2007, 07:17 PM         #54
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Honestly i'm not saying all Americans are ignorant. But i went to school. And if i say Americans are ignorant, that can be anything from 50-100 % of Americans.

And i'm sorry, but 50% of America are easily ignorants. I'm sorry if that offends you, but i've gathered these information from meeting Americans... Whats worst is the ones i meet are the supposed less-ignorant people who travel:wow:

I mean apologies. But more than half your population are ignorants, and this is fact all non-Americans will co-sign.

You can say Brits whine, true, i'll admit that. But truth is Americans in GENERAL are ignorant:banghead:
Hell, I'm willing to agree that more than half of the voting population is ignorant. More than half of the voting population put Bush back in office or a second term.

I'm just saying that it's futile to employ that generalization when debating this topic. The ignorant Americans are the ones who sit over here in blissful diregard of the needs and even the existence of the rest of the world. Constantly lumping those of us who aren't in the same state of mind with them is just as ignorant, is all I was saying.

You owe me no apologies, I'm not offended. That's a matter of me knowing where I stand and being okay with the person that I am. I'm sure you're in the same boat when it comes to that matter.

Besides, I'm pursuing lucrative avenues by way of my education that are sure to take me FAR away from this hellhole.
 10 years ago '06        #55
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 RamazedAGAIN said:
at all of you hating england yet speaking their language

there for you guys all lost

england 1 rest of the world 0
How do you like electricity? The telephone? The Television? Yeah thank us later.
 10 years ago '04        #56
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 SwllwtheShards said:
see i think the reason behind this is the fact that the global media pretty much talks sh*t about the US, and points out every flaw about the US....while here in America, our media is too busy with stupid celebrity bullsh*t. even channels like CNN that should be the only safe harbor from that bullsh*t is full of that.....so we dont really get international news...but there it is my british friends.....ur country aint that great huh?
I disagree. The reasons stated in the article about the UK are all natural uncontrollable events. It's not so much the country or government itself that is bad unlike some of the things in some other countries "America."

These people are leaving because so many people have already migrated to the country causing these affects. The same thing can happen to the US "one day" maybe not anytime soon but who knows.
 10 years ago '04        #57
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28409 28409
why the fu*k would they go to south africa though.....that sounds like a bad choice to me
 10 years ago '05        #58
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Sammyboi22 said:
How do you like electricity? The telephone? The Television? Yeah thank us later.
Which American "invented" electricity? Please, I'd love to know.
Of course, the lightbulb's another matter.

And the US itself attributed the invention of the telephone to Alexander Graham Bell - a Scot. And latterly recognised Antonio Meucci - an Italian.

The first working television was invented by John Logie Baird - another Scot. Zworykin & Farnsworth have their place naturally, & one of them is Russian. Should we thank Scotland & Russia too?

Or maybe you'd like to contest this?

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-09-2007 at 08:04 PM..
 08-09-2007, 08:03 PM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
ROFLMFAO HAHAHAHA

I guess you think Columbus discovered America too. You ignorant c*nt, i should put your mother in a headlock and ddt the c*nt onto some random object like a table or something
 10 years ago '06        #60
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Benjamin Franklin. Discovered how to harness electricity. Thomas Edison discovered how to create the light bulb. And I cant remember if he created alternating current or the other one. THe creators of televisions are still debatable but im pretty sure that the patent goes to ()
Bill gates did some pretty impressive sh*t unless you suck c*ck and like to run Apple. America has done more than you think.

And R A N C I D. You dont know me. I didnt attack you mom like that. My moms all I have dude. You dont need to bring her in with your internet hate for me. Or your hate for america. We could blow your country apart with one bomb and then fu*k your sisters and mothers. Im not gonna make some threat about kicking the sh*t outta you. It doesnt make sense. Ill never see you. But you dont have to bring mothers into this. its not even in the same context.

Oh yeah. DDT. Thats also american bi*ch.

Last edited by Sammyboi22; 08-09-2007 at 09:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago