Aug 8 - 4,000 People a week trying to leave UK

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2007, 04:36 AM         #21
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
at Rancid taking hem time to reply to EVERYONE in the thread one by one.
Nah, only about 1/3rd people... Alot of members got off lucky
 08-09-2007, 04:39 AM         #22
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the reason to hate....they got the same problem in america....its a good country, so good everyone else wanna come [i mean good as in opportunities, yadda yadda yadda]. except theyre smart as fu*k in the uk and theyre getting out of there....sh*t, after seeing SiCKO, i wouldnt midn living in the UK or France...
 10 years ago '04        #23
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Man see taxin n*ggas dont work.....

But on the real i wouldnt mind goin to London........

RANCID HOWS IT LOOKIN OVER THERE NOW, GOTTA SHOW ME AROUND SOMEDAY!!!!!! EXODUS TOO....... WE'LL ALL GET DRUNK AND TALK OUR POLITICS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dipset bi*ch......

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 08-09-2007 at 04:56 AM..
 08-09-2007, 04:55 AM         #24
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ppl acting like this is big news, people have always emigrated from uk, hence americas and australia's existence (though australia was simply a massive prison so ill leave play 107 the hitchhiker-abdcutor out of this 1, im sure hel b havin a barby neway!)

id like 2 look at the figures of australians coming here actuly....
 08-09-2007, 04:56 AM         #25
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chevyman said:
i think lol that we will be spreaking british soon
yes or maybe even english-fukin hell...............
 08-09-2007, 05:07 AM         #26
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
@ppl acting like this is big news, people have always emigrated from uk, hence americas and australia's existence (though australia was simply a massive prison so ill leave play 107 the hitchhiker-abdcutor out of this 1, im sure hel b havin a barby neway!)

id like 2 look at the figures of australians coming here actuly....
so then how the fu*k is that emigrating? are you gonna say next that the slaves migrated to america too? you make urself look stupid...
 08-09-2007, 05:09 AM         #27
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
an australian complaining about brits going to his country haha thats a fu*king joke theres thousands of you dumb fu*kers coming here to work in bars in london
 08-09-2007, 05:18 AM         #28
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
an australian complaining about brits going to his country haha thats a fu*king joke theres thousands of you dumb fu*kers coming here to work in bars in london
Can't hate on that. Australians are genetically engineered for bar work:applause::applause:
 08-09-2007, 05:27 AM         #29
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
so then how the fu*k is that emigrating? are you gonna say next that the slaves migrated to america too? you make urself look stupid...
thats exactly what i pointed out u silly little prick

and an overwhelming majority of australians are either decendants of convicts OR (in most cases as there was very few women taken there) are decendants of families who have emigrated either 100 years ago or 10 years ago

learn 2 read thick fu*k
 10 years ago '04        #30
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Man so much beef nowadays about EVERYTHING....

Big mac or the whopper

PS3s OR THE 360

2k sports, Ea Sports

England, Austraiia

100s n 50s, big a.ss tities

Common sense or Ron Paul

C-C-C-C-C-CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
 10 years ago '05        #31
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
 r a n c i d said:
Can't hate on that. Australians are genetically engineered for bar work::applause:

10 years ago '05        #32
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
just for the fun of it, heres 1 for the Americans aswell

08-09-2007, 06:38 AM         #33
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn right

As soon as Im qualified as a Sparky, Im offski too.

fu*k falling into the 40% tax bracket, they can eat a d*ck with aids on the tip if they think they are taking near enough half my paycheck.

LMFAO @ that dirty shackle dragging imbreed talking. You are classed lower then rats you filth.

@ the Americans aswell.
 08-09-2007, 07:16 AM         #34
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MastahJ said:
just for the fun of it, heres 1 for the Americans aswell

Al Murray would be so much better if he didn't use that loud obnoxious "I'm a pub landlord character"

Seriously, if he was in a pub and went on like he did, he'd be beaten and then barred
 08-09-2007, 07:23 AM         #35
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Al Murray would be so much better if he didn't use that loud obnoxious "I'm a pub landlord character"

Seriously, if he was in a pub and went on like he did, he'd be beaten and then barred

So true.

He puts it on just abit too much.
 08-09-2007, 07:27 AM         #36
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:

So true.

He puts it on just abit too much.
I mean can you imagine sat next to a bloke like that? Haha! You'd be MAAADDDDDDD
 08-09-2007, 07:27 AM         #37
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #38
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
When Brits leave the UK, you know the leader of the Commonwealth...to move to a Commonwealth country...it's not quite as bad as some of you would make it. The article itself looks at it rather objectively.
Let's remember most Commonwealth countries have notable British ex-pat communities; sh*t, Australia is filled with Brits. That means a location with family, not a random location.

Anyway, the reasoning for leaving?
It's expensive to live in the UK? Housing is an issue due to immigration? Wow, shocker.
And what's to be slighted there? The UK is expensive because of the taxes, which are rewarded accordingly - including the National Health service, including unbiased news broadcasts, including the most rigorous food safety regimes in the world etc.
Housing is an issue because the UK accepts a lot of immigrants, for various reasons including humanitarian ones, & because the UK is comprised of a comparatively tiny land mass which the "native" population would outgrow on its' own anyway.
Let's not forget the UK's punched far above her weight in every & any category for the past couple of hundred years, & continues to do so.
 10 years ago '06        #39
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Man so much beef nowadays about EVERYTHING....

Big mac or the whopper

PS3s OR THE 360

2k sports, Ea Sports

England, Austraiia

100s n 50s, big a.ss tities

Common sense or Ron Paul

C-C-C-C-C-CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
:applause: i agree, lets all just hold hands and all appreciate how crappy all of our countries are. I'm making a spaceship to go to Pluto, any takers?
 10 years ago '05        #40
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at all the hate in this thread. Especially from that Aussie ex-convict fu*k wit. Shouldn't you be out dragging shackles and hunting crocodiles, Brit-slave?

Australian music better than British music, never heard such garbage in my life. Kyle Minogue doesn't count as music you dosile twat.

As for the Americans banging on. No Brits are leaving for America so you lot need to shut up.

And the number of cowboys leaving America would be much higher if you weren't all closed minded, ignorants who don't leave your own states, let alone your own country.

Did you guys even read the article? This means British people win. Because we have the sense to get out of our ever-increasing police state.

NO LIFE AT ALL.... AS soon as i seen this thread i knew u was going to be in here posting bull.... It seems like u just a mad little guy... And u take all your time to argue over the net
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy