fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
I love how Chicago fans think that Benson will be able to carry the load and that Grossman will just become better over night...he sucked the last half of the season and throughout the whole playoffs....Benson had Thomas Jones to help him out and he wont be there....all I'm saying is that Bears fans are gonna be walking on their heels come midseason....dont expect double digit wins
 10 years ago '04        #102
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
9ers wasnt the only game yall lost to the nfc though, i think denver struggled against the nfc if im not mistaken <_<

but anything can happen between now and then, so see yall in nov.
only 2 other NFC teams

Lost our opener to the rams because Jake Plummer sucks a.ss and turned the ball over like 6 times......the rams never scored a TD all 18 of their points was by FGs ....... L 10-18

lost the game against Seattle it was Jay Cutler's first game ((10-21 completions threw for 2 TDs but also had 2 INTs, 1 Fumble)) he had to get the kinks out and we still almost ended up winning but lost by a field goal....L 20-23
 08-08-2007, 09:37 PM         #103
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
I think this year Cutler will prove to be a better QB, but Rivers will stil have good stats, I mean, how can you not with LT and Gates by your side?
Right. But Denver's Recievers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>San Diego's, so idk u might be right?
 10 years ago '04        #104
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,330 | Props total: 11419 11419
The Bucs Will Have a Rebuilding Year

Go BUCS!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #105
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
the broncos will not win the AFC west/.

philip rivers is a pro bowl quarterback and whys everyone here saying hes overrated is a load of bull sh*t. a QB who wins 14 games as a first year starter is farrrrr from overrated.

also everyone saying our weakness is secondary and WR. and our coaching staff. yadiyadiyadah.

yea there no big names there, but our WR core is very underrated right now. Vincent Jackson absolutely tore it up the end of the season, and he will turn many heads this year. as so, is our rookie Craig Davis. news from training camp shows that this guy is an absolute beast, catching about everything thrown to him.

yes, our secondary might be our biggest hole but it compensates, when you have the BEST pass rushing defense hurrying up the qb on every single play.

it will be a 2 team race to the top this year. Pats vs. Chargers
 10 years ago '04        #106
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 BlastttOFF said:

philip rivers is a pro bowl quarterback and whys everyone here saying hes overrated is a load of bull sh*t. a QB who wins 14 games as a first year starter is farrrrr from overrated.

also everyone saying our weakness is secondary and WR. and our coaching staff. yadiyadiyadah.

yea there no big names there, but our WR core is very underrated right now. Vincent Jackson absolutely tore it up the end of the season, and he will turn many heads this year. as so, is our rookie Craig Davis. news from training camp shows that this guy is an absolute beast, catching about everything thrown to him.

yes, our secondary might be our biggest hole but it compensates, when you have the BEST pass rushing defense hurrying up the qb on every single play.

At the end of the year you will hate Norv Turner :thumbsdow

we both know its rare to win the AFC West back to back
 08-08-2007, 10:06 PM         #107
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said:

No, he came in in his first and was the QB, it's not that hard to look good when your RB has one of the biggest seasons a RB could have, and you have Antonio Gates to throw to, and have an awesome offensive line to block for you, and have a D that is very good. This has nothing to do with Rivers, but I went to the Chargers fan day last saturday, and Craig Davis looked awesome, he caught a nice pass Whitehurst had just thrown up in teh endzone over like 3 guys....
 10 years ago '07        #108
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
i still dont understand how anyone can say the colts wont make the playoffs... i kno its overkill to say peyton manning >______ but its the truth, only way i see them having a season where they dont make the playoffs in that division is if they replaced the WR corps with armless retards...peyton makes every1 around him better by his work ethic...and as far as the Pats running str8 to the Super Bowl theyre gonna have a tough time with all the improvements made around the league, definitely could see losses to Broncos/Colts/Jets/Buffalo...they have an awesome team dont get me wrong but they did last year too...
 08-08-2007, 10:48 PM         #109
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who the thinks the colts aint making the playoffs needs to be shot in the face...
 08-08-2007, 11:53 PM         #110
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
I love how Chicago fans think that Benson will be able to carry the load and that Grossman will just become better over night...he sucked the last half of the season and throughout the whole playoffs....Benson had Thomas Jones to help him out and he wont be there....all I'm saying is that Bears fans are gonna be walking on their heels come midseason....dont expect double digit wins
the 9ers must have sure improved alot to compete with a team that whipped that a.ss 40-10

40 in the first half. :banghead:

and benson wasnt a top 5 pick for nothing, he outperformed thomas jones in the 2nd half of the season and dont qb's usually get better with experience?

how many int's peyton manning have his first year? it was over 25...ill tell you that

it isnt crazy to think that a qb might improve in his 2nd full year as starter
 08-08-2007, 11:55 PM         #111
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benson is a beast.. Best believe that, dont hate.
 10 years ago '06        #112
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Benson has previous shoulder and knee injuries

i aint hating at all... the n*gga did his thing when he was in Texas but hasnt done sh*t in the NFL

he got shut the fu*k down in the playoffs against the Saints.... 24 carries, 60 yards

fumbled in the superbowl... 2 carries and -1 yard

i aint convinced he can stay healthy and be the leading rusher with that team

and he never outperformed Thomas Jones in the 2nd half... he only rushed for over 64 yards 1 time last year
 08-09-2007, 12:01 AM         #113
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had 647 yards and 6 touchdowns and 4.1 average to me hes shown he has the ability to carry the load.
 10 years ago '05        #114
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
the 9ers must have sure improved alot to compete with a team that whipped that a.ss 40-10

40 in the first half. :banghead:

and benson wasnt a top 5 pick for nothing, he outperformed thomas jones in the 2nd half of the season and dont qb's usually get better with experience?

how many int's peyton manning have his first year? it was over 25...ill tell you that

it isnt crazy to think that a qb might improve in his 2nd full year as starter
Actually they did...
 08-09-2007, 12:22 AM         #115
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Benson has previous shoulder and knee injuries

i aint hating at all... the n*gga did his thing when he was in Texas but hasnt done sh*t in the NFL

he got shut the fu*k down in the playoffs against the Saints.... 24 carries, 60 yards

fumbled in the superbowl... 2 carries and -1 yard

i aint convinced he can stay healthy and be the leading rusher with that team

and he never outperformed Thomas Jones in the 2nd half... he only rushed for over 64 yards 1 time last year
he had more yards than thomas jones in the 2nd half of the season (final 5 games or so) and had as many td's with less carries, and reason he only had -1 yard in the super bowl is cause he got injured on his 2nd carry, trust me, if he would have stayed on the field, game would have been mad different

and you forget to mention the td he had to basically shut the door on the saints and maybe the reason he hasnt "done" sh*t is because he wasnt the starter, now he is...and he's gonna surprise people like i said, he isnt some 4th round pick, he was a top prospect at the rb position
 08-09-2007, 12:25 AM         #116
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON216 said:
Actually they did...
yeah, well we know $ cant buy championships, just ask the redskins

and i hope its a big enough upgrade to improve on that a.ss kicking yall got last year :D
 10 years ago '05        #117
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
yeah, well we know $ cant buy championships, just ask the redskins

and i hope its a big enough upgrade to improve on that a.ss kicking yall got last year :D
Im talking about the Niners were a lot better at the end of the season against the Broncos then when they got stomped on by the Bears....

and the Redskins comparison....Niners build their team with the draft (Smith, Gore, Davis, Lawson, Willis) but Niners had the money (the most cap room in the offseason) what are they suppose to do not spend it ? (which they cant do because it would be against CBA rules)
 08-09-2007, 12:40 AM         #118
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smith, gore and lawson were all playing in that game...

willis is still a rookie, i doubt he has that much impact first year although i think he will be a beast eventually

i just think they got a year or more until they can contend, right now they just a sleeper team
 10 years ago '05        #119
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
smith, gore and lawson were all playing in that game...

willis is still a rookie, i doubt he has that much impact first year although i think he will be a beast eventually

i just think they got a year or more until they can contend, right now they just a sleeper team
...you went off-topic again...

forget it....
 08-09-2007, 12:46 AM         #120
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i said i hope they improved from the chicago a.ss whooping

you said they did

i told you i dont think they improved enough to take the nfc

how did i go offtopic?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy