fu*k the bullsh*t....NFL bout to start....THIS is a FULLOUT debate thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
I got DA Bears winning by a 100 every game...
 08-08-2007, 08:15 PM         #82
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adizzle69696969 said:
HAHAHAHA u think the seahawks r finishing last in their division? keep dreaming.......
i do have the seahawks last in the west. imo every other team seems to be going in the right direction and the seahawks staying where they were at or maybe even declining. the west will be the closest division in football and i beleive first and last will only be 3 games apart.
 10 years ago '06        #83
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
rams are taking that division anyway ppl....wake up
 08-08-2007, 08:25 PM         #84
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
rams are taking that division anyway ppl....wake up
:iagree:
 10 years ago '06        #85
303champ239 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike Lyricalone said:
I got DA Bears winning by a 100 every game...
2 Reasons--

You're a homer

You play in what we like the call the JV or B team in the NFC

day after thanksgiving the broncos gonna be stomping all over soldier field
 10 years ago '04        #86
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 303champ239 said:
2 Reasons--

You're a homer

I Think everyone on here is a Homer for there own team...and is it Bears fault that they are dominant in that division...maybe Greenbay should invest in something besides defence and last time I checked the Vikings now have Adrien Peterson...

Who is your running back again...Tatum Bell...and your quarter back Jay cutler...now joke if you must about rex grossman but he had more games where he was better than worse...and now he has a year experienced, only his first full year last year and went to the superbowl...pretty damn good if you ask me

And Ima Laugh When Berrain is going to Burn your beloved Champ Bailey

and Defence...Need I say More...

Can't Wait till Bears rip those broncos apart

Last edited by Mike Lyricalone; 08-08-2007 at 08:39 PM..
 08-08-2007, 08:47 PM         #87
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
How did your secondary improve...only positive I see is the Kerney signing....JP played out is brain last year....Tatupu is MADDDDDDD overrated cause his rookie year, Branch is a #2 on most teams he just was made to look like a number one cause of Brady....he def. wasnt the #1 last year...and Hackett will be good but he's a slot receiver....Burleson is a #2....and Shaun will be exposed for sure this year...wasnt just a Madden curse...he had the best left side in the world before and now that half of it is gone he will be half the player he was...sh*t Maurice Morris was bucking the same as Shaun was
Well considering we have two brand new starting safeties (Brian Russell and Deon Grant) and Kelly Jennings has more experience and CB we're gonna be damn better against the pass. Russell and Grant won't let the huge pass plays hurt us like they have in the past. Plus we signed kerney and LBs are one of the best cores in the league. I can't wait for the season...nfc west is so legit this year it's gonna be fun...but i honestly see the hawks winning it by a hair
 10 years ago '07        #88
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
AFC

East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Colts
West: Chargers

NFC

East: Cowboys
North: Chicago
South: Saints
West: Rams
 08-08-2007, 08:58 PM         #89
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AFC

East: Patriots
North: Ravens
South: Colts
West: Chargers

NFC

East: Cowboys
North: Bears
South: Saints
West: Seahawks
 10 years ago '04        #90
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Mike Lyricalone said:
I Think everyone on here is a Homer for there own team...and is it Bears fault that they are dominant in that division...maybe Greenbay should invest in something besides defence and last time I checked the Vikings now have Adrien Peterson...

Who is your running back again...Tatum Bell...and your quarter back Jay cutler...now joke if you must about rex grossman but he had more games where he was better than worse...and now he has a year experienced, only his first full year last year and went to the superbowl...pretty damn good if you ask me

And Ima Laugh When Berrain is going to Burn your beloved Champ Bailey

and Defence...Need I say More...

Can't Wait till Bears rip those broncos apart
Tatum Bell is not on the broncos, he is the current starting RB for the Detroit Lions.

Travis Henry is our running back and if he stays healthy 1,500 yards is not out of the question, Jay Cutler will be good enough better than what we had in Jake Plummer.

Bernard Berrian burning Champ Bailey is laughable because that would never happen, Bailey is faster than Berrian, and rex would be a retard to even throw in Champ's direction and he'd be dumb to throw to the other side where Dre Bly sits, you would have better luck testing your TEs on our backers honestly.

honestly its going to be a long day for bears fans at solider field on Nov 25th.

Last edited by K1; 08-08-2007 at 09:02 PM..
 08-08-2007, 09:00 PM         #91
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gon be another great season..i cant wait. I got the 9ers comin up, possibly winnin that division (NFC WEST) Pats, Colts, Cinci, and tha Chargers winnin there divisions.NFC EAST: Cowboys, NFC NORTH: Bears, NFC SOUTH: Saints
whussup!
 08-08-2007, 09:02 PM         #92
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phillip Rivers>Jay Cutler
 10 years ago '04        #93
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 YoungGuru'07 said:
We'll see....
 08-08-2007, 09:04 PM         #94
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 303champ239 said:
2 Reasons--

You're a homer

just like you stomped on the 49ers? they are in the NFC

fu*k outta here

chicago gonna sh*t on you like they sh*tted on the 49ers...something your team couldnt do

40 points in one half, fu*k with it
 08-08-2007, 09:06 PM         #95
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Tatum Bell is not on the broncos, he is the current starting RB for the Detroit Lions.

Travis Henry is our running back and if he stays healthy 1,500 yards is not out of the question, Jay Cutler will be good enough better than what we had in Jake Plummer.

Bernard Berrian burning Champ Bailey is laughable because that would never happen, Bailey is faster than Berrian, and rex would be a retard to even throw in Champ's direction and he'd be dumb to throw to the other side where Dre Bly sits, you would have better luck testing your TEs on our backers honestly.

honestly its going to be a long day for bears fans at solider field on Nov 25th.
dre bly? fu*k outta here, muthafu*ka got burned when he was with the lions last year, by grossman

bly aint sh*t

i love the way some people talk about the bears like they even fu*king know :rolleyes:

yall in for a rude awakening
 10 years ago '04        #96
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
^

Dre Bly has more picks than the Bears 2 starting Corners Combined, but bly sucks lol

CMON Dre Bly was also playing in a cover 2 scheme if he gets burnt its not really all his fault...the safeties are accountable for their zones too and a cover 2 is useless if you can't get enough pressure on the QB. Check him when he played in non-cover 2 schemes, the man is a beast

AND
ABOUT THE 49ERS GAME
1. It was the end of the season, half our D was hurt and worn down, we couldnt stop the gains by gore and it added up in OT..... due to the amount of snaps they played the whole season because plummer would keep turning over the ball.

2. Jay got hurt in that game he wasnt 100% but still lead them into OT.

3. Denver is twice the team they were last year, last year was a joke.

Last edited by K1; 08-08-2007 at 09:17 PM..
 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM         #97
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
^

1. It was the end of the season, half our D was hurt and worn down, we couldnt stop the gains by gore and it added up in OT..... due to the amount of snaps they played the whole season because plummer would keep turning over the ball.

2. Jay got hurt in that game he wasnt 100% but still lead them into OT.

3. Denver is twice the team they were last year, last year was a joke.
injuries happen bro

chicago lost 2 pro bowlers and still made it to the championship

i think denver got a nice team but im sick of people thinking coming into chicago is gonna be a cakewalk, should be a good game though
 10 years ago '04        #98
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
injuries happen bro

chicago lost 2 pro bowlers and still made it to the championship

i think denver got a nice team but im sick of people thinking coming into chicago is gonna be a cakewalk, should be a good game though
I know injuries happen, but im saying they were tired worn down it wasnt our year, so its not fair to judge the broncos on one game thats like me bringing up the bears and dolphins game when grossman got sh*tted on i could be like "HAHA BEARS SUCK THEY CANT BEAT THE DOLPHINS!!!!!!" see but I ain't even going there because you can't base a team off one game.

I never said its gonna be a cakewalk I just said its gonna be a long day for chicago fans with grossman up against the best corner tandem in the league, I never said its going to be easy I am sure its going to be a good game, a defensive battle most likely, lots of turnovers Grossman and Cutler will struggle. Low scoring game.

two power backs, Henry and Benson

its gonna be the kind of football I love to watch.

Last edited by K1; 08-08-2007 at 09:19 PM..
 08-08-2007, 09:26 PM         #99
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9ers wasnt the only game yall lost to the nfc though, i think denver struggled against the nfc if im not mistaken <_<

but anything can happen between now and then, so see yall in nov.
 08-08-2007, 09:26 PM         #100
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGuru'07 said:
I think this year Cutler will prove to be a better QB, but Rivers will stil have good stats, I mean, how can you not with LT and Gates by your side?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago