most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2007, 01:21 PM         #41
Legendary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCWhy83 said:
that would be a surprise since there isnt a central division in either conference
 08-08-2007, 01:24 PM         #42
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like what the Broncos did but people are overrating them right now. There not even close to as good as the Chargers.. Yeah there secondary is lock down but does that really matter when you got LT? And Never mind what Gates did to them anyway. Broncos could be pretty good but I think people are getting a head of themselves.
 10 years ago '06        #43
303champ239 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
^^I respect your opinion but you're wrong my friend. Never the doubt the mastermind Shanahan, I can guarantee football has not left that mans mind since they lost to the Niners on New years eve. You think he likes losing?

Norv "I cant win sh*t" Turner is gonna crash the ferrari, he just got handed. Just wait....
 08-08-2007, 01:40 PM         #44
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
frank gore
madden 08
 10 years ago '06        #45
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 927 927
 lakersboy03 said:
Raiders will be the worst team in the league again
:finger: it might be true but thats my team so :finger:
 08-08-2007, 02:41 PM         #46
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Hall >>>>> Hester easily

Hall has better vision, Hester gets blocks on probably the best special teams in the league
thats the dumbest sh*t ive ever heard...

hall never set any nfl records in his ROOKIE SEASON

keep hating , cause thats all that you are doing
 10 years ago '06        #47
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
49ers will go AT LEASTt 9-7 and will win the NFC West.
 10 years ago '05        #48
seven 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 3 3
 eLLz said:
Hester ran a 4.51 at the combine

heard he can run a 4.3 tho

Dante Hall ran a 4.3 at the combine

Hall >>>>> Hester easily

Hall has better vision, Hester gets blocks on probably the best special teams in the league

Can we left Hester have mabye 2 or 3 years in the nfl and no doubt he will crush every record hall has. This n*gga only 2 years deep and we debateing if he the best.
 10 years ago '05        #49
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 643 643
 SHootar said:
**mad rapper voice** tell em why u mad son!!

1. altho the 9ers pick isn't crazy, i strongly disagree, the most wins they will get this year is 8. u can take that to the bank. the steelers will improve their win total by 3 or 4 games.

2. of course the redskins will suck lol. jason campbell is far from ready.

3. the pats will NOT even be close to 16-0...i predict another 12-4 season...maybe 11-5.

4. the colts and bears will both MAKE the playoffs (their both in the worst divisions in football...green bay, minnesota, and detroit?? tennesee, jaxonville, houston??...come on now)

5. the browns will still finish dead last in the AFC North. (I'd take out a huge loan if i could find a place to wager on that)

6. TO will be the normal TO...a few media stories trying to bash him like usual, but no he'll be fine. he will also be a top 2 WR fantasy wise if he stays healthy.

7. the panthers WILL resurge to take the south, ur right.

8. saints defense has been exposed already, but yes their whole team will get a taste of reality this year.

9. dont care bout favre really and have no idea

10. yes raiders will be worst team in the league again. browns could be a close 2nd.

11. The superbowl will be the Patriots against the Cowboys. at this point i have no idea who will take it....but think the cowboys sneak it out.

niners won 7 games last year without a defense....the offensive weapons were limited and we were running a partial 3-4/4-3....the player were all still two years and under and we still had players from the 4-3 defense on our starting roster.....fu*k the bullsh*t the niners are a 4-6 game increasing team this year....steelers will be nice but theres no way they improve that much especially if they talking bout airing it out more

colts have no defense left...the bears will have no chemistry and that bullsh*t Hester was doing last year will slow down and they wont be able to ride that all year....Grossman will make this a losing team

the browns will be on the come up....their line and running game got better with the Jamal Lewis addition and Bentley coming back....they got healthy Edwards/Winslow....defense is already decent.....they will sneak on a lot of teams....

Cowboys/Pats aint a bad pick....but I like mine better
 10 years ago '05        #50
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Hester>Hall

Patriots will have the best offense and defense of any of there teams and will easily win the Super Bowl.. Put that down bi*ches
Pats will be good all season until the playoffs.....they lost the playoff magic when they lost to the Colts last year....they took that away from them
 10 years ago '05        #51
space
space
space
 SHootar said:
steelers are heading back to the playoffs and theres nothin neone can do about it

and willie parker will finish with more rushing yrds than larry johnson AND sean alexander with ease. and will have top 3 total yrds from scrimmage with LT and Addai.
n*gga fu*k what you talking bout these dumbass steelers....they tryna air it out more = less rushing yards for Willie Mo
 10 years ago '05        #52
space
space
space
 garrett s said:
:finger:

redskins will have a top 10 defense like back in 04' when we were #2.

the browns/lions will be the worst 2 teams

seahwaks will win the nfc championship

pats will win the AFC

this will be favres last season

rookie of the year = marshon lynch

ted ginn jr. = this years devin hester

DROY = laron landry

raiders will still be trash.

sleeper team = 49ers

fu*k the seahawks....you right about Marshawn though.....not Laron landry...Partick Willis will take that, thank you very much, and as always "With the first pick in the two thousand anytime draft, the Oakland/Los Angeles/anywhere they relocate to Raiders select...."

and my niners aint sleepin no more....we already here
 10 years ago '05        #53
space
space
space
 JCWhy83 said:
that would be a surprise since there isnt a central division in either conference
Thats what this thread is for....to expose the PHONYS
 08-08-2007, 03:28 PM         #54
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patriots will roll in the playoffs. We only lost because of injuries on defense. We lost both safeties and we lost a few LBs to. We have taken care of depth to a certain extent. If we get into the playoffs somewhat healthy we will roll the AFC and the super bowl
 10 years ago '05        #55
space
space
space
Bronocs will be ok nothing special....might make the playoffs....with a first round bounce....Defense is raw but they giving Cutler too much control
 10 years ago '05        #56
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Patriots will roll in the playoffs. We only lost because of injuries on defense. We lost both safeties and we lost a few LBs to. We have taken care of depth to a certain extent. If we get into the playoffs somewhat healthy we will roll the AFC and the super bowl
That was the mystic about the pats though....they never lose in the playoffs...once thats gone and everyone sees they are beatable they are going to attack...teams like Cinnicinati, Ravens, Chargers will go after them more than before....and the defense didnt get any better....a little deeper at corner but really older everywhere else....Merriweather wont be ready this year and your young players are Wilfork, Thomas, and i dont know who else...Tory James is slow and overrated...yes overrated....the offense will be potent but Maroney hasnt proven he can carry the load...I think they will be great this year but there's way more flaws than you think
 08-08-2007, 03:35 PM         #57
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We didn't add anything? We added the best defensive free agent in A Thomas.. Ty Warren, Green, Seymour, Wilson and Samuels are all young.. Never mind Gay and Merriweather. All signs show Samuels showing up before the season, never mind we have the best front 7 in football. Were old at certain positions but they will be fine this year.
 08-08-2007, 03:57 PM         #58
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
I think that the Niners will be the most improved team in the league. The redskins will still suck...The Pats will be close to 16-0....the colts/bears both will miss the playoffs.....the browns will be the surprise team in the AFC this year....TO will not be a head case this year.....The panthers will resurge to take the NFC south.....Saints defense will be exposed.....Brett Farve will not retire....Raiders will be the worst team in the league again......Bengals take the AFC.....Niners take the NFC......same results as Super Bowl XVI.....

you disagree with any of these...post your facts and see me bout something....this aint no pus*y a.ss n*gga thread either....would like to see more vets in here so I can demolish y'all but newbies can get they cherry popped too....

Vernon Davis goin b a beast this year (hopefully he doesnt get hurt). it's gonna be tuff to takeover the division from Seattle tho.

Giants gonna win NFC East (especially if Eli plays the second half of the season as well as the first half) and Brandon Jacobs gonna be beastin the East this year. we got a much easier schedule than have in previous years but these 'easy' teams seem to be getting better, so we'll see.

my picks by division:

NFC:

East: Giants
North: Bears easily
South: imma have 2 say carolina cuz David Carr is gonna thrive with Steve smith (they jus gotta get their run game together)
West: tossup between 49ers & Seahawks... Seahawks are gonna be tough to beat if they're healthy

AFC:

East: Pats
North: Bmore
South: Colts
West: Broncos cuz i think chargers gonna have a hard time adjusting i could be wrong tho

Last edited by Twelveinchez; 08-08-2007 at 03:58 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #59
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 pimpslickback said:
Just wondering is the panthers line decent or what? Im sure its better than the texans and he wasnt even all that bad with the texans and hes a respectable man because he took all the blame for getting sacked so many times when it wasnt his fault.
its also his fualt for gettign sacked less times than bulger but having half as many td's asbulger......11tds...come on now...dude had andre johnson and eric moulds last year n couldnt get things done decently...the 0-line wasnt event eh worst in the league last year not the best but far from teh worst in terms of times he was sacked to several other qb's...majority of them who did better than he did...it was 50% carr and 50% o-line last year...and thats because all the o-line starters got hurt...beggining of the season eh had plenty fo time in the pocket fo rthe first 3-5 games before they all got hurt
 10 years ago '04        #60
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SHootar said:

8. saints defense has been exposed already, but yes their whole team will get a taste of reality this year.
Ya preseason means soooo much. Just look at Saints vs Dallas (preseason), and Saints vs Dallas (reg season).

I rest my case.

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy